• Published 1st Jan 2018
  • 6,780 Views, 97 Comments

Physical Therapy - No Raisin



Nurse Redheart helps a human adjust to living in a world far different from his own.

  • ...
15
 97
 6,780
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

8754263
The guy just put 3 chapters in 2 days, how can you consider that dead?

Comment posted by Gnarl deleted Apr 2nd, 2018

It lives! And very interesting chapter! I really like where you are going with this and I do so hope you continue and give us some more juiciness! :twilightblush: Are you planning on more frequent updates? Please PLEASE tell me you are!

8838274
I can't guarantee anything, but I do have something like a map laid out for myself, with two more "Part" chapters and an interlude planned for this month. I hesitated with updating up till now for a few reasons (work, depression, uncertainty) but I think I've got enough of a solid framework for the next few chapters that I can update with some regularity.

So yeah, those who said this story's dead can kindly suck it. :twilightblush:

"God..." she grunted to herself, not knowing who this God person was but wanting to have a word with him nonetheless.

My life in a nutshell, right here.

ohh, red might have some problems.still cute AF

thus religon is introduced into equestria

Got some orange juice, raspberry, topical mix, uhhh..."

Tropical mix, i assume?

8838340
I dunno, given that she's a nurse it could very well be topical mix.

8838286
That sucks. You are a good writer and its a shame depression is getting you down. Though even if you feel uncertain, or need someone to talk to let me know. I am always willing to brighten the days of people as best as I can.

8838444
That joke did occur to me, but in this context, i feel like Tropical would be better. Though Tropical mix sounds odd. Tropical punch?

8838286
This story’s awesome! I love to gwt another chapter to read! I hope you are feeling better, but as many people that have it know, it ain’t that simple. Another awesome chapter, hoping for more! :twilightsmile:

Insomniacs are just the worst people. I mean, how can they sleep at night?
Neurotics are fairly awful people too, if you REALLY think about it.

Loved the update! Waiting for more.

8838337
Okay, chill dude. Not everyone is gonna get the joke.

8838223
chapter post dates: Dec 31st, 2017. Jan 2, 2018. Apr 2, 2018.

That's not three chapters in two days. That's three chapters in four months.

That was a great chapter.

I really enjoy your writing style! Your diction is calming, not overly complex, to the reader. The thing about fanfiction is that the writers aren't necessarily putting meaning behind every single word and phrase, since it's mostly for fun. However, I'd like to know if you're actively using literary devices, mainly types of symbolism, in your writing. So far, I think I can identify a handful of foreshadowing moments; besides that, I can only speculate with uncertainty.
Great job so far!!

8838337
...
Challenge Accepted.

*deep breath*

Ur Mom Gay
Ur Dad Lesbian
Ur Granny Tranny
Ur Granpap a Trap
Ur Sister a Mister

8847110
Ur genus like penis

Although it's interesting she would think of breasts in association with "chest". They're much lower/further back than that...
She digs love stories but understands the reality of their inaccuracy compared to real life? That's somewhat good.
Keep going! ;)

8848214
Nipples, not breasts. Redheart would be familiar with the sight of a nude Jim, so it leads to some wandering thoughts if you know what I mean. :duck:

She also has a thing for nipples, but that's for later.

8848232
Ah, right. We forgot her secondary objective of bodily study...

8847110
Sorry but its "U R" Not "Ur".

8859277
Yes. Its No U. Please ponies know the memes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool story.
I can definitely see romantic themes being dragged out well with these two. Looking forward to more

And the nsfw bits too

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Feeling good about this story, it’s great!

Why do you keep throwing out lines (town being in a funk, country being suicidal, etc) without giving any context or the barest of explanations?! For fuck's sake, there's foreshadowing and world-building, and then there's making blind references to things that are never touched upon which are presented as though the reader should already know what the writer is talking about. Might as well include a throw-away line about the great applesauce wars and how it's made Earth Ponies incredibly unpopular, and then never EVER reference it ever again. Swear to god, it's like reading a word salad that was intentionally put together to be as confusing and muddy as possible.

R.i.p this story I guess

Might this continue?

10262717
I've thought about continuing this story for the past two years, and yet something has always stopped me. I look back at what I'd written two or three years ago and can barely stomach it. Of all the stories I'd written in 2017/2018, this is the one I wish I could go back and revise from the ground up the most. I was at a different point in my life, as a both a writer and reader. The likelihood of continuing it is very low. At the same time, I don't like to think about switching the status to "cancelled," because I fear that at some point I might change my mind and continue with the story anyway. I don't want to make that kind of declaration, where I won't be able to take back what I'd said.

If there's a bright side to all this, it's that the chance of my returning to the character of Nurse Redheart, how I envision her, is far greater. Don't be surprised if I come back to her, if nothing else.

10304098
You could switch it to Hiatus. That way, people know that it's not going to be updated anytime soon.

Login or register to comment