• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 1,245 Views, 12 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season VI - DakariKingMykan



All of Starfleet's prisoners break loose, and a wicked mayor plans genocide

  • ...
81
 12
 1,245

Final Episode: A Royal Duel to the Death: Final Part

“Previously on Starfleet Magic…!”

Their majesties continued with their brawl to the death, and it looked as if it was lights out for Grand Ruler Celesto, but he had in fact survived only then to trap Lightning while he and Queen Celestia engaged in a super fight to the death. Meanwhile, United Equestria has been surrounded by swarms of monsters from all corners of the galaxy, and the fighters have all but depleted the last of their powers!


FINAL EPISODE

Celestia and Grand Ruler continued to brutally beat on one another. Their outfits looked all beaten and tattered, and they both had bloody wounds, bruises and scrapes all over. Yet, still they refused to back down.

“I will not give in!” shouted Grand Ruler.

“Nor will I!” growled Celestia.

They fired huge blasts of power straight at each other, hitting their respective targets and making huge explosions.


“NO!!” Lightning shouted. All was quiet for a few moments, but their majesties emerged from the smoke cloud, snarling at each other, they went at it again!

Lightning angrily pounded at the barrier, and he actually stood there taking the shocking energies. He could hardly any pain though. The anger and frustration he was feeling right now was overwhelming him! He couldn’t take another moment of this. All night, their stubborn majesties refused to listen to him, and were causing so much damage and destruction.

“I… will… not… let this… happen anymore!!” Lightning shouted. His temper, now completely lost, something inside him pulsed, and in a blinding golden flash, he changed into his Enticorn form.

Unfortunately, as was discovered long ago, Lightning’s emotions also determined the attitude and power of this form, and anger was the most dangerous! It made him go completely berserk, almost totally beyond control… enough so that he’d attack his friends!!


Lightning let out a loud roar, and jabbed his glowing arms straight through the Uniforce barrier, as if it were made of plain glass, shattering into magical dust.



Their majesties stopped in midair and turned to face the window.

KAPOW!! Lightning burst through the wall in an explosion, eyeing at their majesties and roaring at them with his body glowing furiously.

Despite the frightening appearance of him, their majesties hardly seemed too terrified. “You stay back, Lightning Dawn!” thundered Grand Ruler, but Lightning was already levitating towards the two, snarling and glaring at them fiercely.

“Lightning, I warn you: Don’t do this!” shouted Celestia, but Lightning got closer and closer still, and fired two blasts at them both, hitting them hard in their arms.


Despite their hatred towards one another, they could see they would have to put their own fight on hold and duke it out with Lightning, in hopes he would calm down enough and de-transform.

“Monsters…!” Lightning thundered at them “SAVAGES!!”

Their majesties stood ready to fight, and lunged at him to punch and kick him, but Lightning swiftly zipped out of the way causing them to miss, and he then appeared right behind them, and gave them huge punches, sending them both crashing through many walls of the palace…

Through one set of walls, then another set of walls, far, far into the fields where they crashed and skidded along the ground.

Lightning caught up to them in a spilt second and he looked ready to dish out more punishment!

They’re majesties were not willing to let him get away with this, combining their powers together, they blasted at Lightning hard. The angry Enticorn held out his arms and intercepted the blast. The force pushed him back and his feet, making drag marks on the ground.

The blasts died out, but Lightning hardly seemed too fazed by the attack, but he was infuriated and charged up his power more heavily than ever and he lunged forth and punched the two hard across their faces.

Infuriated, their majesties dove at him, furiously punching and kicking, but Lightning skillfully and swiftly evaded their every strike, and he grabbed them both by their tails. He yanked them in, punched them hard, then kicking them way of high, sent them slamming back to the ground, and mercilessly fired multiple small shots at them.

He really was out of control!

Their majesties, bloody, bruises and horribly weak from everything that had happened, had no idea what to do, but suddenly, they and Lightning got shot by many powerful blasts from above.


They and Lightning looked up, and were shocked by what they saw…




As impossible as it was to believe, space was literally crowded with so many large dimensional pathways, all of which had rows and rows of countless monsters, ready to mount an all-out attack on United Equestria.

All the fighters had hardly any power left. Even Spike had de-transformed back into his regular state. “This is so not good!” he groaned to himself.

Pinkie had never seen so many before and actually tried to count them all, and ended up rolling her eyes and pointing all over making herself dizzy until she fell over. “There’s a lot… a whole lot!” she said wearily.


“I’ve never seen so many monsters before!
And every second there’s more and more.” whimpered Rhymey.


“What are we going to do?” cried Fluttershy “We have hardly enough power to roast a marshmallow, let alone all this!”

Even Starla was at a loss of options, “Lightning, where are you…?!” she cried softly to herself.


Suddenly, just as everything seemed a total loss, all the ponies, other fighters, and Spike began to glow.

“What’s happening?” asked Rainbow.


“Hey, my power’s coming back!” cried Dyno. “Mine too!” added Myte.

“Mine too…” said Artie.


Even spike was starting to glow brightly and majestically as before, though he couldn’t understand what was happening, “I’d say we’re back in business.”

The others all agreed.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” said Starla “Everyone Ready…!”

Everyone stood together, even the many other Starfleet fighters stood all ready to go! “Let’s do it!” shouted Starla, and everyone activated their transformations.


“STARFLEET MAGIC!!”

“HARMONY HOUR, FRIENDSHIP POWER!!”

“Dragon Power!”

Cadance raised her Ninja Medallion, and Shining Armor donned his Saber Mask!


One everyone was transformed, “Okay people… it’s a whole new game.” Starla called to everyone. She wasn’t pretending to be like Lightning, she really meant it. “Everyone focus your powers together, and keep those monsters from reaching the planet!”

Everyone saluted and did as she told them. So many ponies and other fighters joined together, combining their magic and weapons to produce powerful hyper beams to blast at the monsters and send them all flying backwards along the paths.

“It’s working!” cried Rarity.

“But, we can’t do this forever!” said Buddy Rose.


Suddenly, the skies lit up brighter than ever. “What now?” asked Rainbow Dash. She and everyone else looked up and saw a bright wave of light going across the skies, hitting the rows of monsters and making them all vanish.

Slowly, but surely row after row of the monsters vanished and the vast armada grew smaller and smaller until not a creature was seen in the sky.

“What just happened?” asked Pinkie.

Everyone was just as confused, and that was when a large shining object, like a comet, soared across the skies of New Ponyville, heading for New Canterlot.

“Quick, let’s follow it!” shouted Starla, and she, her unit cashed off after the light. Cadance and Shining Armor had to de-transform so Cadance could fly and carry her husband on her back, and they followed their friends.




So many more monsters were still swarming above New Canterlot.

Lightning charged up as much as he could. “Monsters… BEGONE!!” he thundered “ULTRA-UNIFORCE!!” and he fired his blast straight up to obliterate a row of monsters, but his blast got intercepted by another super powerful blasts that seemingly came out of nowhere!

“What…?!”

Even their majesties were confused, until suddenly a shining object appeared in the sky, floating in the dead center of everything.


That was when Starla and the others were arriving on the scene… “There it is…!” shouted Dyno. “But what is it?” asked Myte.


The glowing object then transformed, revealing, to everyone’s surprise, “GRAND CELESTIAL RULER?!?!”

“What the Huh…?!” cried Rainbow as she looked back and forth between The Ruler in the air and their majesties on the ground.

Everyone else felt as baffled as she did, until The Ruler raised their scepter and blasted their majesties on the ground, destroying them and revealing the enchanted blocks.

“They were puppet clones!” cried Spike.


This meant that The Ruler was the real deal, and they looked up at the vast armada of monsters, and raised their scepter high calling to the creatures, “Let justice be served! Now we send you back from whence you came!”

The scepter glowed brightly, and unleashed those magical waves, and as like before, the creatures were struck and began to vanish in blinding streaks…



…All of them were teleported straight to the planet Conva, into their jail cells. The complex was now just as full as it used to be, much to the delight of the staff and guards.


Lightning, astonished by what he had seen and no longer feeling infuriated, managed to regain control of himself, and he powered down to his normal state. He felt rather exhausted, but still astonished and confused.

“Lightning…!” Starla called to him.

He turned and saw his wife and all his friends approaching him. “Starla…!”

His wife collided into him and he wrapped his arms around her tightly. “Are you alright? What happened?” Starla asked. “I’d like to know that myself.” said Lightning.


With all the monsters gone, The Ruler de-transformed back into their majesties; the real ones. They both were smiling very proudly at all the team. “Ninety-five percent of all the prisoners have now been returned to their cells.” Grand Ruler said “Our scouts inform us that the remaining ones are well under wraps. Well done, everyone.”

“Thanks to all your efforts and help, our operation never would have succeeded.” added Celestia.

“Operation…?” asked Lightning “Will someone please tell WHAT operation?”

Their majesties explained…

A few weeks ago, they had received word from other Starfleet posts that large amounts of the prisoners were reported gathering in large groups, which could only mean that all the remaining monsters were planning an all-out attack on United Equestria at once.

Their majesties had anticipated this for some time as well, and had been secretly training hard and working on mastering a super massive spell that would return all the prisoners back to their cells. Only recently had it been completed, but they still needed a way to lure all the monsters to the planet at once.

They believed that if the monsters felt that Starfleet’s defenses were dwindling, they would all launch their attack.



“So, you’re not having a huge argument, and you’re not going to get a divorce?” Fluttershy asked.

“Of course not…” replied Celestia “That was all just a ruse we made up to help with our plan. When you all thought that we were fighting with one another, it made the monsters believe the planet was vulnerable.”

Her husband nodded “After all, when you constantly asked us what we were fighting for, we just couldn’t answer you because in truth, there was no argument. Even if we were having one, we would never allow it to become so incredibly heated to the point of fighting each other.”

They two of them held each other close deeply. “We love each other very much, and we would never want it to come to that.” said Celestia.

“So, all this time… all that fighting and arguing…?” Lightning asked “They were just puppets of yourselves?”

Their majesties nodded and explained how they had secretly teamed up with Professor Brain, to make super puppets-- a puppet clone almost identically close to the real thing. The puppets were not only enchanted to carry out tasks, but their majesties actually transfused their actual bloods and fractions of their actual powers into the puppets to make them seem more realistic.

Even during the palace brawls. Whenever their puppets were seemingly killed, or sealed up in such a manner they couldn’t escape, their real majesties would relinquish those puppets and replace them with fresh ones in order to maintain the illusion.



The others all felt a mixture of relief, and outraged. “You made us all believe you were at each other’s throats, and set all this up in a huge ruse?” Applejack asked in an annoyed tone.

“We realize how stressful this was for all of you.” said Grand Ruler but believe us it was done for the safety of all involved, and we took steps to insure it wouldn’t get out of hand. We had already ordered a planetary wide evacuation to ensure that civilians would not be harmed.”

Celestia nodded and added “While our puppets had taken our places, we remained in hiding keeping watch over all the planet, we were prepared to help you out just as we needed all of you to help us out.”


Starla then remembered; “So it was you that restored our powers in the battle.”

Their majesties nodded, and Grand Ruler said “In order for our capture spell to work, we needed all of you to be at full power, but when several other monsters attacked the planet themselves before the main fleet came in, and many fighters were already fighting on the scene and draining their strengths, we were forced to change our plan.”

“We had no choice but to wait until you all had nearly depleted your powers.” added Celestia “We then restored your strengths to full, knowing that would all team up to unleash those powerful waves, which we used in combination with our own magic to vanquish the beasts.”


“And the reason you wanted me to be in the palace…?” Lightning said.


“Was to make the monsters believed that you had gone, Lightning.” replied Grand Ruler. “It was all part of our plot to re-capture nearly all the prisoners… and it worked, thanks to all of you.” added Celestia.


Lightning’s features hardened, as did Starla’s and everyone else’s. All of them were glaring angrily at their majesties for putting them through such a ruse-- making them think they were fighting.

“Um… we know it was frustrating.” Celestia said.


The others began to stomp towards their majesties, still glaring at them.


“We had no choice.” whimpered Grand Ruler “It was either that or we never could have captured them all.”

The team still stomped towards them. Some of them even snuffed like the angry horses they were.

Their majesties began to back-step nervously away from the team, and then tripped over one another, falling onto their backs. The team glared down at them and looked ready to dish out some payback…

“Good plan…” Lightning said with a smirk and then offered his hand to Grand Ruler, and Starla offered hers to Celestia saying “You sure had us all going.”

Everyone else nodded and some added their own compliments to the plan.

“If there’s anything we can do to make up for the fear we put you all through…” Grand Ruler asked.

“We’ll call it even… if you clean up the mess that was made.” Lightning said, gesturing the palace, which was badly banged up-- holes in the walls, the hall ways were dilapidated, even the fields around the area were damaged.

Celestia chuckled “We’ll get straight to it.” Then she and her husband walked off hand-in-hand to set to work.



Rariy sighed in such huge relief “I never, in all my born years, ever thought it would end up like this.” she sighed.

“Those two sure make up some crazy plans.” added Spike.

“Eeyup.” said Applejack “I’m just glad it’s all over.”

“I second that.” said Buddy Rose.


Suddenly, they heard what sounded like an argument between their majesties… a real one.

“What do you mean it was your idea?” thundered Celestia “I did half the work on it!”

“You had the easy part of the job!” protested Grand Ruler “I’ve been doing these things long before our marriage.”

“Oh, so you’re saying you were happier doing it alone?”

“That’s a lot coming from you!”



“Ay’ Ay’ Ay! Not again!” the twins groaned.

“It’s real,
...I feel.” said Rhymey.

Everyone marched forth in attempt to stop the quarrel, but their majesties suddenly turned and smirked at everyone, “Got’cha!”

The others all felt very stupid, but more annoyed!

Their majesites couldn’t help but laugh.

“Let’s go home!” Lightning sighed. “I’m right behind you, dear.” said Starla

“I’m going home to bed.” grumbled Artie.

“Best idea I’ve heard all night.” added Rainbow.

“I’m too tired to even celebrate.” said Pinkie “Really, I am.”

“And we’ve got a baby to look after.” said Shining Armor “Come on, Cadance.”


After everyone had left, their majesties looked up at their royal palace. “Well, we’ve got plenty of work ahead of us.” said Grand Ruler.

Celestia agreed, but when she noticed how full and bright the moon was, “Maybe… we could start with a five minute break? We are alone after all.”

Her husband smiled and embraced her saying “Let’s make it ten…” and he kissed his wife deeply, and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.




When Lightning and Starla got home, they immediately prepared for bed. “What a night!” Lightning groaned “And I still have to get my energizer repaired, fill out the reports…”

His wife shook her head and she quickly turned out the lights, and then grabbed him by the shoulders pinning down onto the bed. “What you need is to calm down.” she said in a soft, seductive voice, and she lowered her lips onto his.

“There’s just so much to do…” Lightning said. Starla only responded by kissing him again, more deeply than before. “Later…” Lightning said, and he surrendered the love that was his wife, and they really went at it!




A few weeks later, after all the damages were fixed, and all was made clear about the ruse. Things finally went back to a good fashion of normal. Though many of the civilians were shocked and somewhat appalled by the scheme their majesties had done, but seeing how it helped to capture all the monsters again, they decided it best to let it go.


Especially considering a great event was about to be held at the New Crystal Empire, to celebrate the newborn child and its Crystaling, which called upon the power of the Crystal Heart and all the Crystal Ponies to enrich the child with the greatness bestowed upon each of them.

Naturally the friends were invited too as extra special guests.

“I can’t believe this is happening!” cried Pinkie.

“Oh, it’s so exciting, I could just scream for joy!” cried Fluttershy, only for her to let out an innocent little “…Yay”

Rhymey, Artie and Buddy Rose chuckled.

“Hey look, it’s starting” cried Rainbow Dash.

Grand Ruler Celesto… Queen Celestia… Princess Luna… all three of them stood near the Crystal heart ready to energize it to conduct the Crystaling. They still needed a fourth pony, and it was unanimously agreed that Lightning have that position, as part of the makeup for putting him through the worst of the ruse-- dealing with those blood-thirsty puppets.

Despite that he was not a royal alicorn as the tradition usually required, nor could he perform normal magic, it was agreed that a little dose of the Uniforce from him would suffice just as well.


“It is time…” said Grand Ruler “Let us begin.” All the others agreed, and channeled their powers into the Crystal Heart. The heart began to glow, and up on the terrace, the proud parents pecked their daughter’s little cheeks before combining their own powers to fully seal the deal!

A bright flash of magical light seemed to evenolpe the entire kingdom, and all the Crystal Ponies, even the Equestrian had donned their Crystaling glows… even the space alicorns were glowing, as they were born from Equestrian DNA, and their bodies though powerful and stronger than that of normal ponies, they were capable of receiving the gift for a short while.

“Wow!” cried Starla.

“So this is what it feels like.” said Lightning.

Grand Ruler himself had always wondered what it would feel like to don a Crystaling glow, “…Well it certainly feels different.” he joked. His wife and sister-in-law giggled.

The only one of course who didn’t feel the glowing was Mykan Stevens, as he was human. “Man, some guys have all the fun…” he joked, but he was delighted as well as astonished by what he was witnessing.


After the glowing had ceased, all the ponies, still in their Crystaling Forms gazed up and saw that the baby had also donned the power, making the ceremony a success.

Fireworks, cheers and immense joy thundered all over the land.

“EVERYBODY PARTY!!” shouted Pinkie, and that’s just what they all did. There was food, drinks, singing, dancing, and all the usual happiness going about.

While all this joy was going on, Lightning and Starla excused themselves as they were brought before Cadance and Shining Armor. The three supreme alicorns were there, and so were Shining Armor’s parents, Twilight Velvet and Night Light and the little baby was in her cradle shaking her rattle.

“Lightning…” Cadance said “We thought it best to give you this…”

Shining Armor held out a small pillow with a golden medal in the shape of the Crystal Heart. “We know you said you didn’t want to be thanked… but, well… please take it, with our blessing and thanks to you.”

Lightning smiled and accepted the medal with honor, pinning it to his uniform.

“Words cannot begin to describe what you have done, Lightning.” Grand Ruler said “You have spared the kingdom from what would have been another horrifying disaster from which none would ever be exempt from.”

“But more importantly…” added Celestia “You helped give Cadance and Shining Armor the chance they’ve always wanted, and I’m sure if the baby knew she’d feel the same.”

Everyone then gazed at the little bundle, and she just acted cute and innocent as if nothing had happened, and everyone seemed to huddle around her. Velvet held her granddaughter while Velvet shook her rattle at her.

They both were grateful for what Lightning had done, but decided to spare him anymore thanks… which Lightning found a relief.

“I only wish Twilight could be here too.” Velvet said.

Everyone felt the same way, and Cadance even wished Fratello was there too, but even more so, she wished her son, Amando were still alive. Both she and Shining Armor felt a little bad that the baby would never know her aunt, uncle, or even her brother… as well as being an only child all her life as they could have any more children for good!

Still, life went on, and everyone agreed it was time for joy, not sadness. Though they would never forget the three ponies they all missed dearly.

“Say…” said Velvet “Don’t you think it’s time we named this little bundle?”

“Yeah, we can’t just keep calling her ‘The Baby’” added Night.

Shining Armor said to his wife, “You tell them…”

Cadance smiled and said “We talked it over, and we thought ‘Flurry Heart’.”

Everyone gazed down at the baby and thought it a lovely name and Flurry Heart smiled and cooed at the mention of it.

“Middle name; Lightning…” Shining Armor said, surprising Lightning. Cadance and Shining Armor shagged smugly, but Lightning though it a sweet gesture as he gazed down at the child and softly stroked her little head, “You don’t understand a thing that’s happening, do you?” he asked playfully.

The baby just cooed and giggled. Everyone thought it was so sweet.

“Well, I guess all we do now is wait for our baby to come.” Starla said to Lightning.

Hearing those words made Lightning freeze up, and his heart skipped a beat. He slowly turned round and gawked at his wife, “…Our baby?”

His wife smiled at him and touched her stomach. “It’s our turn now.”

Everyone’s expressions burst with excitement “That’s awesome! Alright!” cried Shining Armor. “Congratulations.” added Cadance. “Oh, that’s simply wonderful!” cried Celestia.

Grand Ruler could only smile proudly at his former apprentice, whom was so overwhelmed with excitement; he fell over on his back, but instead of passing out he laughed a goofy laugh with tears of happiness in his eyes “A baby…” he cried in a chuckling voice “I’m going to be father!”

He continued to laugh and cry with joy. The others couldn’t help but laugh at him, or rather with him, but all Starla could do was smile lovingly down at her husband.

MY BRAVE PONY
STARLFEET MAGIC SEASON VI

Author's Note:

I can't make season 7 until MLP's season 7 is completed and I've seen all the eps to further my research on what to try

I also have to do Power Rangers super Starfleet first

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment