• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 1,242 Views, 12 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season VI - DakariKingMykan



All of Starfleet's prisoners break loose, and a wicked mayor plans genocide

  • ...
81
 12
 1,242

Episode 1: Escape from Starfleet: Part 1

Author's Note:

Yes, Brass is a strawman, inspired by and behaving exactly like somebody who was very rude to me about my Starfleet verse and my characters.

Preferring an entire galaxy of so many innocent beings, including the Equestrians he supports, to be killed just so they don't have to put up with what HE THINKS Starfleet is

That is Pathetic, and shameful and extremely scorn-worthy!

EPISODE ONE

It had almost been a year since the tragic death of Twilight Sparkle; she was deeply remembered and missed by many, especially by her friends; more specially, Lightning and Spike.

Still, United Equestria continued, Space Ponies and normal Equestrians got along well with each other, even other creatures got along well; though the Equestrian powers were inferior in strength to that of a space pony, the spirit, heart and soul remained the same; as strong as ever.

Space Ponies helped Equestrian, and vice versa, making them become closer than even and continuing the beautiful alliance that began almost five years ago when United Equestria was formed after both Equestria and Unicornicopia were destroyed in the Great War.

However, not entirely everyone was pleased with the changes; there were still some who acted very irrationally, insensitively, arrogant, and above all just plain rude and obnoxious…

…among them was a technician pony named Brass Bolt, a grey Earth Pony with brown mane, and a toolbox as his cutiemark. He was always very rude and snooty whenever he went into public.

“Space Ponies; they’re pathetic.” he grumbled to his co-workers with him at the coffee-shop, but his friends, sighed in dismay that he was going off at it again.

His co-workers were; Piper, a Pegasi. Her coat color was brown, her mane was red, and her cutie-mark was a pipe and a wrench, and next to her was Grind Gear, a unicorn. His coat color was orange, his mane was green, and his cutie-mark was that of gears and bolts.

“Don’t start this again, Brass.” groaned Grind “We’ve got a big job to do today and we don’t need your sourpuss attitude getting in the way of things.”

Brass’ features hardened, and he groaned. “Look, I hate Starfleet, okay? I hate the way they are, I hate the way they act, and I hate what they’ve done to us.”

Piper smacked her head in dismay, “Oh, no, here it comes.”

Brass went on with a rant of his distaste to Starfleet.

“They come to our world, lead their enemies to us, and if that wasn’t bad enough they turned us from normal ponies into these human shaped weirdos! Oh, and to add insult to injury, they treat us all like we’re inferior and enslave us with their martial laws, and when trouble comes they just fight and kill, and they arrest creatures with no good reason…

…They’re nothing but a bunch of silly, overbearing tyrannical dictators! Why can’t you guys see that? Why can’t anyone see that?”

Piper and Grind expressed looks of disdain, and Piper bluntly said “Uh… because you’re wrong, not to mention completely judgmental.”

Grind nodded strictly, and many ponies nearby who heard Brass shouting so loud and rudely agreed with the others, and one by one they each ranted back to the naughty pony…

“Starfleet never lead their enemies to us, they came by themselves.”

“I like my humanoid body, now I can do more than I could as a regular pony.”

Even a couple of space ponies jumped in the argument.

“Space Ponies ARE stronger than you Equestrians, but we don’t treat you like slaves, and we don’t bluntly rub in your faces.”

Many space ponies and many more Equestrians agreed and applauded to that. Starfleet was only trying to maintain better order and help keep the galaxy safer, and not a single one was sympathetic to Brass for his rudeness.

“What’s going on here?” Lightning called as he and Starla landed in the area, having heard all the commotion, but one look at Brass told them enough. “He’s at it again…” Starla whispered.

Both she and Lightning had heard many things about Brass and those like him dissing Starfleet for unjust reasons and false recollections.

Brass got right up and looked the Commander and Colonel right in the face and sneered, “Someday, the truth is going to come out, and then people will see you freaks for what you really are, and I hope a big revolution is started.”

“You mind your manners, Mister!” Lightning said calmly but deeply, “We’ve told you enough times already, we’re not the horrible ones here.”

Starla held her husband’s arm telling him to cool it before things got unnecessarily out of hand. The two then went off to get a table, and Brass noticed many other ponies staring grimly at him. “What are you all looking at?” he grumbled.

The other ponies went back to ignoring him, but Brass was grumpier than ever. “Who does that jerk think he is talking to me like that?”

“He… is Commander Lightning Dawn.” said Piper, “And he had every right to put you in your place, Brass. If it were just me, I would’ve pushed you in the mud for being such a jerk.” said Grind.

“Oh, yeah, you wanna go?!” snarled Brass.

“Both of you stop it!” snapped Piper “You can settle this after work, now let’s go. I’d like to be paid.”

Brass gazed gruffly and Grind, “I’ll cripple you later.” Then he walked off in a huge, leaving his co-workers in dismay. What were they going to do with him?

Lightning and Starla saw and heard the whole thing from their table. “I’m worried about him.” Lightning said.

“Oh, honey, he’s just full of hot air.” Starla said “Besides, what harm can he possibly do?” but even she felt the bad example in what she had just said, remembering Ace Ray and all the trouble he caused.



Much later on, Brass had joined all his co-workers on a journey to Conva, a prison planet owned by Starfleet, housing many facilities and complexes full of outlaws and vile beasts gathered from every corner of the galaxy for breaking laws and causing trouble.

Many of the creatures had been locked up for many centuries for their very serious crimes, while others were being transported in.



Still, Brass and his team were taking directions from their fore-mare; a light grey Space Alicorn named Dyna Shard. She had a yellow mane, and wore white armor vest over her clothes, and her ID-code printed on her armor was UI4X. “Okay, listen up…” she called out to the workers “The main facility is indeed of system upgrades, plumbing repairs, and rewiring. That is what we’re here for. I want you all to go in there and make magic for me, but stay together at all times and no wandering off.”

Many of workers agreed, but some were still sour, especially Brass. He hated that his new boss was one of the Space Ponies, which made him hate the entire Starfleet race even more.

As he walked through the prisons, he saw many ferocious creatures pounding and banging at their cells only to be stopped by the magic force-fields keeping them sealed in, and keeping their powers drained so they couldn’t even try to escape.

(0:23)

“QUIET!!” a guard shouted as he walked along the cell-bock, “KEEP IT DOWN, ALL OF YOU OR YOU WON’T BE FED TONIGHT!!! I MEAN IT!!”

Several more prisoners were being marched in after a hard day’s labour, as part of their sentence. One of the creatures attacked the guards and tried to make his escape.

“Oh, no you don’t!!” someone shouted, followed by a small blast of Uniforce, knocking the alien unconscious.

It was the warden; Cerise Wonder, whom had long since been promoted to Colonel. She was a space alicorn, whom greatly resembled princess Cadance-- same color, same mane style, even same voice-- but Cerise had a golden horn like Lightning had.

The guards saluted, and were grateful she showed up, and she gazed pitifully at the prisoners, “You see that?” she said threateningly as she motioned to the unconscious convict, “Anyone else who tries will get it worse! GOT IT?!”

Though Brass knew the other aliens prisoners, he still felt the way the Starfleet ponies were behaving was worse.

Suddenly, “Hey, keep it movin’, bucko.” a co-worker said shoving him along in the line. Brass was now madder than ever…

As he and he co-workers worked along he tried to repeat his rants to the newcomers hoping to get them on his side and see Starfleet for how he saw them, but they all just laughed at him.

“Are you crazy?”

“Get back to work.”

More and more ponies laughed at him or scolded him, and Brass found himself completely alone, running through a hallway of laughs and mockery, and at the end of the tunnel was Lightning.

“See what I mean?” he mocked at Brass “Starfleet rules and Equestrians drool.”

A bunch of Equestrians behind him repeated the same thing as if they were entranced, much to Brass’ chagrin and outrage.

Of course, this was all just happening in his mind, it wasn’t real, but he had officially pushed off the edge. “Somehow, I’ve got to make everyone see Starfleet are nothing but a bunch of tyrants!” he growled to himself, “…but how?”

He then heard voices, and he realized he was very close to the main security ops, where inside, two pony guards were monitoring the stations and controls.

All the monitors were blank due to the rewiring still being tended to; as such, every security camera in the entire prison was not functioning, neither were any of the alarm systems.

“It’s no good;” one of the guards said “Until the repairs are finished we can’t monitor a thing.”

His partner sighed, “Oh, well, at least the main power source is still working; we can keep the prisoners at bay, or from leaving this planet.”


Hearing this made Brass come up with a very nasty idea of how to get back at Starfleet and maybe make them look bad so other would hate them, but first he needed to get the two guards out of that room.

Still, the two guards decided to go off and get a coffee, so they got up and left the room.

Brass had to duck behind a corner to avoid being seen, and heard the guards leave the ops and lock the door tight. No one could get in without clarification.

As soon as they were gone, Brass snuck to the door, and since he wouldn’t be able to open it normally without clarification, using his small tools he opened the control-box and, using his technician skills, he fiddled with the wires so the door would open.

If the alarms had been working, they would have gone off because of his hacking, but he was now inside and unnoticed by all, and since he was wearing work-gloves, he didn’t leave fingerprints.


All of Brass’ workers were still doing their jobs, when Piper looked around, “Where’s Brass Bolt?”

“I thought he was with you.” said Grind.

Dyna heard this, and she wasn’t very pleased after she explicitly told everyone not to wander off. “Those of you on break, go and find him, the rest of you keep working. We have to finish this job.”


Heeding their fore-mare’s advice the ponies continued working while others went off to find Brass, even questioning guards along the way if they had seen him, which began to stir up suspicion, and a big search had begun.


Meanwhile, Brass gazed at all the controls and consoles before him, and he thought deeply of his idea. “Maybe if something were to go wrong… maybe if a few prisoners were to suddenly escape, Starfleet would get the blame, and then I could try to convince people to see my truth about Starfleet being bad.”

Anyone who had just heard him would label him as a mad-pony not thinking straight; most likely due to his being consumed by his ignorance, hatred and lust for what he believed was justice!

The only problem was, though he was good with simple wiring and tightening, and though the control box outside was easy, he had absolute no idea how the controls worked, or what they did.

He didn’t dare break them open, for fear of really doing something wrong. Still not thinking straight due to his bad obsession, he foolishly thought of pressing just one little button; what harm would it do?

So he pushed one large green button, and nothing really happened, just a yellow button began to flash. Still being foolish, he pushed that one two, causing a big red button to flash over a console with a above it saying: “Prison Cellblocks”

He grinned very naughty. “This is it…” he hissed softly “This is what I’m looking for. Now all I have to do is release just one or two… nah, better make it five.”

Unfortunately, every switch he hit did nothing, as if the controls were locked. Only the big red button in the center of the console was flashing. “I’ll bet this unlocks it…” Brass said, and he pressed it right away.


In the cellblocks, the guards were still doing their rounds, when suddenly the shields around the cells deactivated, one-after-another!

The angry prisoners bust through their cells roaring and screeching loudly.

“What the…!” cried a guard, and before he knew it he and his fellow guards were fighting off all the escaping convicts.

“JAILBREAK!!” another guard screamed as more and more and more monsters escaped from their cells.

Cerise heard the commotion and raced to the scene, “SOUND THE ALARMS!!!” She shouted.

“We can’t, the systems are still down!” called a guard.

Before long an extreme prison riot had broken out, as pretty much every single creature in the entire complex escaped and began to fight their way through.

The worker ponies panicked and fled for their lives, before they got hurt…

…While Cerise called out the entire army in the complex to come and detain the prisoners. The soldiers only equalled to less than half of the hundreds of prisoners, but fortunately for the soldiers, the prisoners were still very weak, some had even grown very old from being locked up for such a really long time, and when they saw Cerise powering up her golden horn they knew they were in trouble.

“You’re not getting away that easy!” Cerise shouted, “UNIFORCE!!” Unleashing her power, she knocked many of the prisoners out cold, and trapped many of them back in their cells using the Uniforce energy as barriers.

The guards fought back valiantly, also knocking more prisoners unconscious and trapping them in magical seals.

Realizing they hadn’t much a chance at the moment, a vast number of the prisoners decided to flee while they could, knowing they couldn’t all be pursued or recaptured at once.

As a result, many of the prisoners had already begun to flee from the complex, and rather waste their time taking over just Conva; they fled out through many portals, heading deep into space--one end to the other, and because the main circuit had been blown, the portal could not automatically shift them all back to Conva.

Cerise dashed out of the complex, and her blood was running stone cold as she witnessed the last of the great army of prisoners flee into space. Even she was powerless to bring them back!

(1:51)

“Oh, No-o-o-o…!” she whimpered.

The guards were equally as shocked and frightened as were the workers. This was a disaster to top all disasters!


As for Brass, he was fully aware of what he had just done, and he was by far the most nervous of all. He only intended to release a few prisoners, not all of them!

He was really falling into a panic, until he realized that Starfleet was in a tough spot now, and would really be likely to be blamed and hated for what happened, so in a really insane way maybe things weren’t as bad after all.

Suddenly, he could hear the sound of footsteps outside. “I have to get out of here!” he cried softly, and he dashed of the room without being seen, and since the security cameras were still down, he didn’t get caught.

Thinking he had ultimately gotten away with his crime, he even injured himself slightly-- banged his head to make a wound, and used his own work-knife to give himself a few small cuts to make it look as if he had been injured in the chaos.

He groped and drooped his way outside to rejoin his work team.

“Brass!” cried Piper, “What happened to you?” asked Grind.

Faking being traumatized, Brass lied and said “I was just taking a small break, and suddenly I heard a big noise, and then I was surrounded by all these creeps and they almost got me. I thought I was a goner!”

His fib fooled his co-workers, and they all decided to take him back to United Equestria along with all the other injured workers and soldiers.

Still, everyone was wondering the same thing; how did all the prisoners escape?

But one thing was certain; there was going to be trouble… and lots of it!

To Be Continued…!

(Promo)

In our next episode; the first of the escaped prisoners attack United Equestria, fighting each of the ponies in separate areas, and soon Brass finds himself owning up to his mistake.

Can the ponies fend off against so many monsters on their own, and what will become of the all the other escaped prisoners?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “Escape From Starfleet: Part 2”)