• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 1,245 Views, 12 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season VI - DakariKingMykan



All of Starfleet's prisoners break loose, and a wicked mayor plans genocide

  • ...
81
 12
 1,245

Episode 5: Treed

Author's Note:

-Tree Hugger Appears in Season 5 of MLP, but I only allowed the canon upwards of the First Equestria Girls movie. So Tree Hugger has been reintroduced and revised a little as she never originally appeared in my canon


-I have watched "Make New Friends but Keep Discord" several times to get an idea of Tree Hugger's character, and there's not a lot to go on, plus she CAN act this way too (How I portray her)


-I only use the show's reference. No online books, no wiki's, ect, ect... Only what's in the show counts. (With few exceptions, and this is not one of them)

EPISODE FIVE

Starfleet continued on their pitiless mission to round up the prisoners. All across space on many different planets, whenever a monster attacked Starfleet was there apprehend it.

Even on United Equestria, Lightning and friends, and other Starfleet soldiers fought valiantly resulting in the capture of many criminals.

(Picture it like this)

By this point, an entire cell-block on Conva was full of its captive once more… just one cell-block.

Buddy Rose and Applejack felt exhausted as they returned home to the farm.

Granny Smith nearly jumped out of her skin. “Mercy me, you two look like you’d done been through a hurricane in a storm.”

“That would be understatement.” groaned Buddy Rose, “I never knew crime could spawn such an invasion.” added Applejack.

Granny poured them each a cup of a special new cider she had whipped up. “Try this; it’ll make you feel better.”

The two ponies just took the drinks, and gulped them right now, and suddenly, they gasped and screamed. It felt as if they had just eaten fire.

“That’s my special chill-cider.” Granny said to Big Mac, “Apples, sugar, and a heap’a curry powder; perks ya right up.”

Buddy Rose and Applejack felt more than perked up as they doused their tongues in the kitchen sink.

(Skip to 3:17 and picture it like that)

Big Mac and Applebloom couldn’t help but laugh at how funny the two looked. “Thanks, we feel great now.” Applejack grumbled in a sour tone.

Just then, DD came inside with a letter in her hand. “This just came for you cuz, from Planet Herboss.”

Buddy’s heart gave a leap and he practically snatched the letter from her with excitement. “It’s from Lilly Bud.”

“Ain’t that your mare friend?” asked Applebloom.

Buddy blushed, and he read the letter out loud since everyone else wanted to hear.

“Dear Buddy Rose: The mission was a success. We rounded up all the monsters and sent them back to Conva.”


“Aw, that’s wonderful news.” said Granny.

“Eeyup.” added Big Mac.

Suddenly, Buddy Rose’s enthusiasm faded into sadness and the others sensed something wrong.

Buddy continued to read the letter, “I have bad news though, and I know this is really going to hurt you as hurts me just to write this.”

Right next to the line was a little stain, probably caused by a tear…

“…I have been reassigned; I am headed out to a faraway planet on the other side of the galaxy to begin negotiations for mutual Starfleet relationships. It’s much farther away than ever, and if the negotiations and I will be staying there for a very long time, probably even the rest of my career.”

Two more tear stains were on the next line.

“Buddy, you and I have something very special and I will always treasure it, but what I’m trying to say is… I really don’t think a relationship between us is possible, especially at such an extra-long distance.

I know this probably hurts you, I myself am crying now as I write these words, hence the stains you will see. I will never forget you, or the special times we had.

My first love: Lilly Bud.”


The others all felt heartbroken. Applebloom and DD felt outraged, and as for Buddy Rose, he seemed a mixture of sadness and shocked, but a small amount of strength still showed on his face.

“You okay, Buddy?” Big Mac asked.

Buddy nodded and smiled sadly “Yeah, I’m okay.” He told everyone that he and Lilly Bud were actually both thinking of breaking up even if she hadn’t been reassigned and he sort of expected this would happen.

Now the others felt worse for him than ever.

“Don’t worry, I’m okay.” he assured them, and all the rest of that day he proved to be truthful. He did his chores, tended to his garden, even found time to play with Applebloom and DD.


That night, he tucked DD into bed like the father-figure he was to her.

“Buddy…?”

“Yeah…?”

“I was just wondering… will you ever find a special someone to love?”

Her cousin chuckled, “I thought I already had one, right here.” he referred to her.

DD giggled, “I mean, don’t you ever want to settle down one day and maybe… find a wife?”

“Is this about my breakup with Lilly?”

DD nodded.

Buddy Rose explained to her again why they broke up, “It’s not we don’t like each other, we’re far too busy and too far away to make things really work. I mean look at me; I have my Starfleet duties, my farm chores, and taking care of you is a big responsibility.

I guess… I just haven’t really found the right one for me.”

DD began to get that look in her eyes only a Cutiemark Crusader would. “I know what you’re thinking.” Buddy said “Don’t you be aiming to play matchmaker.”

“I wasn’t…” DD sniggered “I just wanted to see your reaction.”

Her cousin chuckled and pecked her on the head before tucking her in neatly and turning out the light, “I love you, DD.”

“I love you too.” DD said through a yawn and she drifted off to sleep.


As Buddy walked to his own room, he looked over the railing downstairs, and began to realize just how big the house was just for him and DD, and the more he thought about it, “Maybe DD’s right; maybe it would be nice to have a mare’s touch around here... someday.”



Very early the next morning, about an hour after sunrise in a clearing near a small forest, Tree Hugger, a hippie pony with a calm demeanour was giving a free Yoga Class to several ponies.

Fluttershy and Rhymey were regulars at the group, as Fluttershy and Tree had been friends for a while, and today, they invited Lightning and Starla to participate in the class too, to help them unwind and relax a bit after all the stress the battles had been doing on them.

Her voice was very smooth and soothing, like a relaxed angel, but coupled with a sort of 60s way.

“Now, soak up that sweet breathe of life. In… and Out…”

The ponies all breathed like she told them to.

“Feel the vibe, nice and slow as your head flows from one side to the next. Then into your arms and you touch the sky.”

The ponies did all sorts of poses, exercises, and they felt as light and as calm and cool as Tree felt, and by the time class was over, Fluttershy and friends helped gather her Yoga mats.

“That was wonderful, Tree Hugger.” Starla said, “I haven’t felt so relaxed in a really long time.” added Lightning.

“Tree Hugger does more than just that…” said Fluttershy “She’s an environmentalist, a botanist, an aroma therapist, and she even works well with animals, even rare creatures. She also wrote a few books about gardening, finding inner peace, and all kinds of stuff.”

“What can I say? It’s a totally bodacious talent.” said Tree, but then she looked a little sad.

“Are you alright?” asked Fluttershy.

“If there’s anything that we do,
Tell us and we’ll help you.” said Rhymey.

Tree sighed and said, “I just have this one big bummer that clashes my charaka. I’m looking for someone to intertwine my heart with, take me on the lifelong journey of matrimonial bliss.”

The others could tell that she was saying she wanted a husband.

“Oh, you poor thing.” said Fluttershy as she comforted her friend “You still haven’t found someone yet?”

Tree shook her head, “Don’t get me wrong, you’re all a groovy bunch of buds, but it just can’t top my passion, my burning desire for that special one.”

By this point, all the others felt sympathetic for her, but were willing to help her in any way they could, and Tree felt glad.

Starla and Lightning had to go and finish reviewing more reports, while Rhymey and Fluttershy invited Tree Hugger to their place for breakfast before they headed on patrol. “Like, awesome.” Tree said.

“It’s what friends do…” said Fluttershy, and Rhymey nodded in agreement.

Soon the friends were nearing the cottage, but along the way they found the path was all littered with banana peels, half eaten sandwiches, empty soda cups.

The friends were outraged. There was clearly a “No Littering” warning notice posted in the area, and a fine to pay if anyone was caught.

“There’s garbage everywhere!
Who would do this? Who would dare?” grumbled Rhymey.


They suddenly heard the distinct sound of laughing. The friends looked on ahead and saw three naughty Earth ponies sitting in a tree, chatting and laughing, while dropping their garbage everywhere, which only made the friends even angrier.

(Like this)

Suddenly, Buddy Rose came along with a cart of vegetables picked form his garden he was taking into town to sell, and he saw the littering too, and he called out to the ponies “Hey! Cut that out! There’s no littering allowed here!”

The three ponies looked at him, and chuckled and then threw more garbage, even spilling their sodas down the tree’s trunk.

“We’ll stop now.” One of the ponies called “We’re all out of stuff.”

His friends chuckled with him, but Buddy Rose was not amused, and he marched right up to the tree, and gave it a huge kick, making it quiver and all three of the naughty ponies fell out and landed in the mud puddle below.

Covered in mud, and outraged, the ponies wanted to fight back, but suddenly realized who they were dealing with, “Colonel Buddy Rose?!”

“That’s right!” Buddy sneered “Now you’re going to clean this whole place up, and I catch you doing this again, you’ll be arrested and pay double the fine!”

The ponies were forced to comply and nervously cleaned up all the mess quicker than they made it and then they ran off past the other friends.

Fluttershy and Rhymey glared angrily as the ponies ran off, but Tree Hugger, she kept on gazing at Buddy Rose, and watched him approached the tree, and he actually spoke to it…

“Sorry, I had to do that to you.” then, he used his special botany magic to get the soda stains out of the tree so it wouldn’t be poisoned.


Tree Hugger began to feel strange inside as she gazed at him more deeply than ever.


Then Buddy came over to the others with his cart. “That was wonderful, Buddy Rose, but you didn’t have to be so hard.” said Fluttershy.

“I can’t help it. When I see good plant life and nature in danger, it just riles me up. Thankfully the tree isn’t hurt now that I cleaned it up.”

“Oh, Buddy Rose, this is my friend, Tree Hugger, and Tree Hugger… this is Buddy Rose.”

“THE Tree Hugger…?” Buddy Rose asked in near disbelief “Wow, I don’t believe it.”

Tree smiled at him blushing softly, but Fluttershy was astonished “You already know her?”

“Well, only by reputation.” replied Buddy.

Rhymey nodded and explained…

“He has read her books on gardening facts,
And he buys her fertilizer in little packs.
And when it comes to the yoga stuff,
He’s a fan there too… no bluff.”

Now Tree Hugger really blushed, “You got some wicked tastes, dude, and I heard loads of rad stuff about you too.”

It was no secret she knew Buddy Rose by reputation as well, it was how most of the inhabitants knew of Starfleet ponies by.

She knew he was expert gardener, tree surgeon and ecologist, as well as astronaut and high ranked Starfleet fighter.

Buddy Rose could barely contain his excitement; never thinking her would ever meet her in person. “I wish I could stay longer, but I have to get these veggies to town. See you guys some time.”

Then he walked off with his cart, and Tree Hugger watched as he went along, and realized he was strong too, the fact he was able to move such a huge heavy cart by himself.

“Tree Hugger, are you okay?” asked Fluttershy.

No response.

Rhymey waved his hand in front of her eyes and snapped his fingers.

“Is something wrong with you?
Say something, please do.”

That’s when she snapped out of her trance, “My chakra’s gone through the roof. I’ve gotta’ check this out.” And then she ran off to catch up with Buddy Rose.

Fluttershy and Rhymey got the message. “I think she has a crush on Buddy Rose.”

Her husband nodded and suggested,

“Perhaps they could give it a try or two
It seems like an okay thing to do.”

Both of them were aware of Buddy Rose and Lilly Bud’s breakup, and after what they had just seen and heard, Buddy and Tree seemed to share many common interests. Maybe they would be a good couple.

So, they decided to skip breakfast at their cottage, leaving the mats there to get them later, and flew back towards town.


Once in town, Buddy Rose sold his cart of veggies to the vendors in the market, and got a handsome pay, which he needed to get more fertilizer and new tools for Applejack.

He filled his cart half full of large sacks of fertilizer, enough to cover his area of the farm; some of the packs were Tree Hugger’s brand.

Then he proceeded to get some tools; shovels, rakes, hoes.

“Um, you don’t want to buy those ones.” someone said.

Buddy turned and saw Tree Hugger near him. He was surprised, and almost speechless. “I thought you were with Rhymey and Fluttershy, and… what do you mean? These are kind of tools Applejack asked me to get.”

“Take a closer look, it’s broken, and totally not worth the purchase.”

Even the vendor was shocked to hear that. “Broken? But I just got them in today and they’re in perfect shape.”

He picked up a hoe, and the metal part slipped right off.

Buddy Rose then looked at the shovel he had almost bought and could see it was missing a screw that held the digger in place, and it, too, slipped right off.

“I don’t understand.” said the vendor “I ordered these fresh. Well, there’s going to be one big lawsuit in this. Thank you so much. Oh, and Colonel, when I get my new inventory in, you’ll get a free deal for this.”

Then he went off to file his complaint, and Buddy Rose was astonished. Thankfully he didn’t purchase the tools yet and take them back to the farm.

“How did you know?” he asked Tree Hugger. “It’s a little thing I have, I can either dig the vibes or I can’t, and something was bumming about these tools. That’s why I usually don’t buy them and rely on other ways to garden.”

Buddy Rose had no choice but to return home without the tools, or at least find another vendor. For now, he needed to get the fertilizer home. “I don’t how to thank you enough. You helped me avoid what would’ve been a disaster, and now I can get a free discount too.”

Tree Hugger felt a little nervous, but was more than convinced now than ever she had found her match, and remained calm and said, “…There is something really deep you could do for me.”

“Well, great just name what you want.” he then noticed she was staring at him very straight and told him, “The only thing I want… is you.”

“Huh…?” Buddy felt totally struck, and he began to feel very nervous inside. “You want what?”

“I’ve seen and know enough. You and I would be, like, totally perfect together, like two vibrations of the same harmonic tune.” she sighed softly feeling the atmosphere around her, but this was only freaking Buddy out, “I think I’m going to go now.”

He began to walk off leaving her behind, but as her turned to look forward, there she was right in front of him.

He tried to walk another, but there she was again right in front of him. “What’s got you going flat?” she asked him “You’re like, not trying to avoid me, are you?”

Buddy Rose knew Tree Hugger only by reputation, but now he was starting to see her in a whole new light, and it was really starting to scare him, but he knew one way to get away from her for sure.

He jumped up really high and flew off.

“Man, what a bummer.” Tree said to herself. She really didn’t’ seem too disappointed, after all there was one place he could be going, back to the farm, and she also had a perfect ticket to drop by.



When Buddy got back to the farm, he splashed some water on his face from one of the barrels by the barn. “That was freaky.” he said to himself again “I thought Tree Hugger was supposed to be all cool, calm and collected.”

“Hey, BR…!” Applejack said right behind him, making him jump, and she jumped in shock. “Wow, what’s go you so riled up?”

“It’s a weird story.”

“Well, while you’re tellin’ me it, did ya get the fertilizer and the tools. We need ‘em.”

Buddy gasped and smacked his forehead. He was in such a freaked out rush that he had forgotten the wagon behind at the market.

“Oh, boy…!” Applejack sighed, “Well, come on. Let’s go and get it together.”

Buddy felt embarrassed and foolish, but he flew off with her.


The two decided to fly over the small forest, which was the quickest way to town, and on the way, Buddy Rose told Applejack about Tree Hugger, “… Wow, no wonder you were so uptight. I’ve heard of bein’ dragged in, but that’s takin’ it a little too soon.”

“I don’t get it…” Buddy said “Why would she want to marry me right off the bat. She only knows me by reputation, not personally enough. For that, I don’t even know her that well.”

As much as Applejack thought it was cute and a little funny, even she knew it was no small thing to rush into marriage, especially seeing as Buddy had only recently broken up with another.

Right now, the main thing was getting that fertilizer, but when the two had gotten back to the market, the wagon was nowhere to be seen where Buddy had left it, but luckily there were tracks showing that someone had pulled the wagon… back into the forest towards the farm.

They followed the tracks, and about halfway through the forest, they saw the wagon. Appraoching it from behind, it looked as if it were moving all on its own, but the two knew better than that.

“Freeze…!” Buddy shouted, and just like that, the wagon stopped. “Stay where you are, I’m coming round.”

He motioned for Applejack to keep him covered as he crept round to the front of the huge wagon, and then…

“Hey.” Tree Hugger said, making Buddy jump and fall down onto his tail, and began to back away from her. “You left your wagon behind, and I thought… it’d be wicked heavy if I brought it back for you.”

“Well, that is awful nice.” said Applejack.

“Um… yeah… real, nice.” said Buddy.

Tree Hugger thought it cute the way he seemed nervous. “You seriously need to chill out. Let yourself go, ya know? I can help you with that.”


Applejack was beginning to understand more why Buddy was so freaked out.


Buddy Rose finally got to his feet, trying to find ways to tell her he wasn’t really interested, yet when he opened his mouth, a loud and ferocious roar was heard.

He quickly covered his mouth in shock, and the girls gawked at him with wide eyes. “Somethin’ tells me that wasn’t you, right?” said Applejack, and Buddy nodded.

Then, out from the bushes rushed a large, fearsome creature; it had a lion’s head, but a humanoid body with four huge arms, and powerful legs.

“Whoa, dude! What is that?” cried Tree Hugger.

“I… am your worst nightmare!” the creature growled, and he roared again and pounced for the friends. Buddy Rose grabbed Tree Hugger and leapt out of the way, causing the creature to crash into wagon, shattered in to pieces and spilling the sacks in a huge pile, but undamaged.

“Get out of here, now!” Buddy said to Tree, “Ya better do as he says, girl.” added Applejack, “Things are about to get ugly.”

Heeding their advice, Tree Hugger began to run through the forest, but the creature leapt forth and slashed at several trees with his huge claws, knowing them down and blocking her path.

“Sorry, but it’s about Brunch time.” he growled.

Tree could hardly keep herself calm anymore, but she was really outraged at what the creature had just done. “You slashed those treats! Way uncool!”

Buddy Rose was also outraged and felt his temper peak, “Starfleet Magic!!”, and he transformed. “Come on, Applejack, transform!”

“Right!” cried applejack, “Harmony Hour, Friendship Power!”


Once transformed, Applejack quickly lassoed and yanked Tree Hugger out of the way as the monster struck again, and missed.


“Alright, let’s see what the story is on this one.” Buddy said as he scanned the creature with his visor, but the readings turned out: "Creature Type: Unknown. No Available Data."

“What?” snapped Buddy “No data?”

Applejack heard that, and scanned the creature herself, but the results were the same. “If there ain’t no data, then that means this guy’s not originally from the prison. He’s a new one for the books.”

Buddy clenched his fists and sneered at the creature, “Who are you, and why have you come to United Equestria?”

The creature growled and replied to him, “I am called Leogun. Where I come from is of no consequence, but I am here to seek food! I have been wandering the cosmos for a long time, strengthening my power, defeating every foe who dares to challenge me to prove I am the strongest, and I require sustenance to maintain my strength.”

He didn’t have to go on for the ponies to understand he was a carnivorous cannibal come to eat creatures of United Equestria.

“I give you this one chance.” sneered Buddy “Leave United Equestria immediately, or prepare to feel the consequences for your actions.”

Leogun’s eyes blazed with fury and he roared.

“Oh, boy…! This can’t be good.” said Applejack. With no place for Tree Hugger to run, Applejack told her to stay low and out of the way while she went to help her friend.

“You’ve been warned, big guy!” Applejack sneered, “…Get ready for a world a’hurtin’!”

Leogun laughed and then clenched his four huge fists, “Perhaps I could do with one more fight before I eat.”

“Be careful,” Buddy said to Applejack “I scanned his strength; it’s very high.”

Applejack nodded, and the two ponies stood ready for battle.

Leogun lunged forth, and the two ponies leapt out of the way, only to then get punched by two of his huge fists, sending them slamming hard into trees, knocking them over.

“LEAF SWARM!” Buddy unleashed his razor leafs, but Leogun held out all four of his arms in front like a shield, and the leaves did him no harm.”

“My turn…!” Leogun growled and he leapt up high, “HUNTER POUNCE!” and crashed right over Buddy, but Applejack lassoed Leogun, and gave the rope a huge yank, sending him crashing down, giving Buddy the chance to leap up and punch the beast hard in his face, sanding him skidding along the ground and crushing a few shrubs.

“We’ve got to get him out of the forest before he smashes the whole place down!” cried Buddy.

“But we can’t lead him back to town, and the farm’s out of the question too.” said Applejack


Leogun got up, rubbing his sore face. He was more infuriated than hurt and roared softly as he got up, and realizing that harming the forest brought pain to the ponies gave him the idea, “FIST OF THE ROARING BEAST!” Clashing his four fists all together, he sent a shockwave of power soaring at more trees, blasting them to bits, much to the ponies’ horrors.

“Man, this is seriously bumming me out!” cried Tree Hugger.

Applejack and Buddy were infuriated and both lunged at Leogun, and he knocked them away hard.

“I think I’ve toyed with you enough.” Leogun growled, and he liked his fangs and declared, “Brunch is served!”

He was about to attack, when suddenly, Tree Hugger stepped in front of the ponies.

“Tree Hugger!” cried Budddy.

“What are you doin’, get back!” snapped Applejack.

“No, stay…” said Legogun “I love a triple decker sandwich.”

(1:02)

“Whoa, chill out big boy.” said Tree “Seems to me like you could use some calming auditory therapy. I know I always feel really at peace when I’m being bathed in positive vibes.”

Leogun was most confused, but not as confused as Applejack and Buddy. “What is she talkin’ about?” Applejack asked.

Leogun was not amused and roared angrily. Buddy and Applejack got up and were ready to lung in and get Tree out of the way, but Tree just got down on the ground crossing her legs. “Maybe a little Sonic Bliss will help calm his need and greed.”

…And with that, she began to sing in a rather bizarre but calming manner, like being in a trance

Leogun, still not getting it, had taken enough. “It’s time for the main course!” He clashed his fists together, “FIST OF THE ROARING BEAST!” but strangely, only a few simple shocks emitted, but nothing really happened.

“Huh…?! What is this?” snarled Leogun.

Tree Hugger continued to sing, and the creature began to feel very strange as he clenched his ears and his head groaning and groping. “Stop…! What are you doing to me?!”

Buddy and Applejack scanned him, “Check it out;” cried Buddy, “His strength is actually decreasing.”

“It’s like her hummin’ is actually affectin’ him.” added Applejack.

“Let go, beast dude.” cried Tree Hugger “Just let yourself bliss out.” and she continued to sing causing Leogun to feel weaker, more relaxed, and even losing his appetite. “This… can’t be… happening!” he cried.

“There, I think that’ll do.” Said Tree, and then she gazed at the others “Well, go on, like, leash him.”

“Uh… right…” said Buddy, and he got out his whip and powered up his finisher, “WHIPLASH STRIKE!”

Tree Hugger shut her eyes tight, though she knew the creature had to be disciplined, she preferred not to watch. She heard the strike, the creature roaring followed by the sound of an explosion.

“Um… you can look now.” said Applejack.

Tree opened her eyes and saw Buddy Rose holding a capture sphere with Leogun inside it.

She thought he looked so handsome standing there and powered down his suit. She gazed at him with twinkling eyes and rosy cheeks, and Applejack could tell this was only going to get crazy again.

Suddenly, Rhymey and Fluttershy, as well as Lightning and Starla came flying in.

“Are you guys alright?” Lightning called, “The alarms didn’t sound…” added Starla “But when we heard the roaring and the explosions and we rushed right over.” added Starla.

Fluttershy gasped at the state of the forest. Trees knocked down, bushes crushed, scorched grass. “What happened here?” she cried.

Buddy Rose handed Rhymey the sphere with Leogun inside, which told the friends everything.

“I don’t recognize this one.”
He’s not from the prison.” said Rhymey.

Lightning examined the creature, and agreed with Rhymey. “Oh, great, now it seems we’ve got even more creatures attacking us.” he groaned.

“Oh, no!” groaned Starla “We’re already strapped with all this extra duty, and now this, too.”

“We’ve got to inform their majesties.
They must know of these new hostilities.” Rhymey suggested.

The others agreed, and Lightning and Starla planned to leave at once. “What about the forest?” Lightning asked to Buddy Rose.

Buddy examined all the fallen trees and crushed shrubs, “I’ve seen worse, but I’m sure I can fix these ones up. Those that I can’t, we’ll just plant new ones.”

Fluttershy sighed in relief that things were going to be okay.

After Lightning and Starla left, Buddy Rose used his special botany magic to reattach and heal the fallen trees plant life, and the others worked with him to clean up the mess made and bring the fallen sacks of fertilizer to the farm.

On the way, Fluttershy and Rhymey were astonished to hear that it was Tree Hugger who helped capture the monster with her singing.

“Oh, it just made perfect karma sense; a little soft vibes to soothe the savage.” Tree said “It was a total peaceout.”

“I have never heard of anything so magical.” said Fluttserhy “I wish I was there to see it. Do you think you could come over sometime and help us with the animals?”

“I am so there.” said Tree, and she began to walk off with her friends, but she stopped a moment and gave Buddy Rose a flirtatious wink, making him feel a bit nervous again, and she said “And don’t think I’ve, like, given up on you. Maybe I did come on a little strong, but I’ll work on that. Peace, man.”

Now even Fluttershy and Rhymey were starting to realize how serious things were getting, and they left with her.

“I think you got yourself a stalker.” Applejack said to Buddy Rose.

Buddy agreed, “But still, she did help us, and…” he paused “That was pretty brave of her, what she did and all.”

His lips actually curled into a tiny smile, but still, he knew now he’d have to keep a sharp eye out for Tree Hugger since it was clear she wasn’t going to give up on him.


(Promo)

In our next episode: the strange pony strike again, frightening many others, and the mystery of him starts to capture everyone’s attention. Meanwhile, Rarity, Spike and the Spanish Twins venture into the village by the haunted mountain and end up getting a dose of unfriendly ponies that make them feel most unwelcome.

What is the deal with this strange pony, and what is the problem with village ponies?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “Haunting, Hatred, and Horridness”)