• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 1,245 Views, 12 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic: Season VI - DakariKingMykan



All of Starfleet's prisoners break loose, and a wicked mayor plans genocide

  • ...
81
 12
 1,245

Episode 2: Escape from Starfleet: Part 2

“Previously on Starfleet Magic…”

Brass Bolt, a pony with a bad attitude and mild distaste for the ways of Starfleet, was unable to convince many others to follow his views and had reached the brink of insanity. While on a simple repair mission to the prison planet Conva, he had slipped away from his group and made it to the main control ops. The nasty pony intended to release a few prisoners in hopes of making Starfleet look bad, but things went wrong as he accidently released all the prisoners.

Now these many vile beasts have scattered throughout the galaxy. There’s no telling what sort of dangers will occur!


EPISODE TWO

The next day…

Most of United Equestria was still completely unaware of everything that was happening, and they all just continued to go about their ways.

Lightning and Starla were at home, and both were hard at work. Now that Starla had been promoted to Colonel, and officially dubbed as Lightning’s second-in-command, she had a load of more responsibilities much like her husband did; reviewing reports, helping to maintain law and order, making decisions and strategies, and many other things…

“Now I see why you’ve spent so many sleepless nights down here.” she said to Lightning.

“Well, at least we can work on it together now.” Lightning said “Get through it faster and have more time to relax… after patrol, and the midday conference that is. Oh, and don’t forget the lecture we promised to give at the academy.”

Starla rolled her eyes and sighed playfully.


Suddenly, the alarms went off. “What now?” Lightning groaned as he and Starla dashed outside to see all the ponies were rushing into their homes before the barriers engaged, and Lightning and Starla saw why…

It was the leader of those multi-coloured aliens, the red one--Male-- Scarlet!

“Scarlet?!” snapped Lightning. “Impossible, we captured you on Mangola yesterday.” added Starla.

Scarlet snickered, “Yeah well, I suppose that’s why I’m here to get some payback, and speaking of which, I’ll bet the others have found your other friends by now.”

Lightning and Starla gawked at each other in shock and confusion…

…However, just as Scarlet said, his many teammates were already confronting the others.

Tangie: the orange one-- female—confronted buddy Rose and Applejack in the orchards.

Goldie: the yellow one-- Female-- confronted Rhymey and Fluttershy outside of their cottage.

Lime: the blue one-- Male-- confronted Spike and Rarity at Carousel boutique.

Skye: the green one—Male-- Confronted the Spanish Twins outside their mine.

And finally, there was Violet: the purple one-- Female-- Confronted Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Artie outside of Sugarcube Corners while they were having a break from patrols.

Together they were “The Spectros!” merciless thieves and space terrorists.


Not a single one of the friends had a clue of how The Spectros had escaped prison, since usually hardly anyone was ever was fortunate enough to even escape Starfleet custody before.


Scarlet snickered at Lightning Starla, “You got lucky before, but this time we thought we’d beat you guys separately instead of huddling all in one place.”

Lightning and Starla were starting to lose their patience. “We caught you creeps before, and we’ll do it again.” said Starla.

“Let’s do it!” said Lightning.

All across New Ponyville, everyone transformed, shouting out the word-commands!

Space Alicorns: “STARFLEET MAGIC!!”

Equestrian Ponies: “HARMONY HOUR, FRIENDSHIP POWER!!”

Spike: “Dragon Power!”


“Let’s have action!” shouted Scarlet, and he lunged forth at the two ponies.

Lightning and Starla leapt up and over and charged at him and both leapt back at him, kicking him hard into a mailbox, but Scarlet got back up shouting, “RED RAGING RAY!” and fired a beam of red energy at them. Sparks and small explosions erupted all around, but Lightning and Starla were far from beaten.



At the same time, all their friends were fighting the other Spectros…

Buddy Rose held his Vine Whip, and Applejack held her lasso saying, “Let’s rope this rustler.”

“You got it.” added Buddy.

“Wrong, I got it!” hissed Tangie, and she folded her arms shouting, “SANDSTORM TWISTER!” and she summoned a mighty sand twister, blowing a thick cloud of sand in the whole area.

The two ponies coughed and wheezed, and while they were distracted, Tangie lunged in and attacked them with huge punches and kicks, while she herself remained unaffected by the sand.

“I can hardly see in all this!” shouted Applejack, and she and Buddy activated their respirators to breathe better. “Try and scan for her with your visor.” said Buddy “She’s got to be in here somewhere.”

The scouted and scanned about, and suddenly, Applejack had a lock on her heading straight at her. Applejack swerved, causing Tangie to miss, and Buddy came in and knocked her clean out of the cloud and out into the open field.

“Urgh! Low blow!” snarled Tangie, and the two ponies continued to attack at her.


Meanwhile, Goldie, a skilled swords lady wielded two twin golden blades and questioned Fluttershy and Rhymey, “Who wants to be destroyed first?”

“WARD SWORD!” Rhymey shouted, and he gripped his blade and sneered...

“You may be monstrous,
But you don’t scare us.”

Fluttershy stood beside her husband a nodded bravely and boldly, “Even I’m not afraid…

…um… well, maybe not too much.”

The brawl was on, and Goldie slashed at the two with her swords.

Rhymey skillfully parried her two blades with his one blade, and Fluttershy skillfully dodged each and every swing, and blocked others; raising her fist against Goldie’s arms, stopping her in her tracks, and allowed Rhymey to slash at her… sending the monster rolling along the ground.

“You guys think you’re so tough? Well… so am I!” Her two blades began to glow, and curl into boomerangs. “BLADEMERANG!!” and she threw the two glowing blades straight at the ponies.

Rhymey and Fluttershy ducked down out of the way, but as Boomerangs would, the blades came right back, forcing them to jump up, but unlike Boomerangs, the blades just kept going and going, forcing the ponies to swerve and dodge again, and again.

Rhymey couldn’t even try to hold them still with his telekinetic powers as they were moving too fast to lock onto, and he and Fluttershy eventually got hit several times and being knocked off their feet.

Goldie caught her blades, changing them back into swords and laughed at the two ponies and taunted, “Give up yet?

“No… we… don’t!” snarled Fluttershy

“We can’t, and we won’t!” Rhymey rhymed.


Meanwhile, Spike and Rarity were battling Lime; punching and kicking at him with all they had, but he punched and kicked right back blocking their every hit. “Is that the best you can do…” Lime said, and with that, his huge fists glowed and actually expanded in size, “POW PUNCH!!”

POW!! POW!! He knocked both of them away, sending them skidding along the ground. “Talk about a heavy punch.” groaned Spike, and he called to his wife. “You okay, Rarity?”

Rarity let out an overdramatic cry when she noticed all the twigs and leaves stuck in her mane, not to mention the split ends.

She struggled and fussed to do her mane right, but it was no good, and she thundered at Lime, “Do you have any idea how long it takes to beautify a mane as gorgeous as mine?!”

“Puh!” scoffed Lime “Makes no difference to me, you ugly mule!”

Rarity froze on the spot, and her eyes widened.

“What did you say?!” she grumbled deeply.

Spike gasped, “Uh, oh, he said it!”

At once Rarity’s eyes blazed with fury, and she bolted upright, screeching like an angry monster, and lunged at Lime, attacking him mercilessly, and roughing him up badly, much to Spike’s delight and horror.

He practically had to hold her down saying, “Rarity… easy, calm down! Take it easy now.”

Panting heavily and out of breath, Rarity said “I’m sorry, Spike… but I hate it when I am called that horrible thing!”

As for Lime, he was badly roughed up and quivering in pain and fear.


Meanwhile, Skye, being an expert flyer with his special jetpack, took to the skies where he faced the twins in midair. “We’re gonna get you, Muchacho!” shouted Dyno, “Si, you can’t escape us!” added Myte.

That’s when Skye halted in midair and laughed at the twins, “I never planned to escape; it’s just that up here… I have the advantage,” and he demonstrated by charge back at the two, “SKY UPERCUT!” and he thrust a powerful punch right into the twins, causing them to tumble away from one another.

“Dyno…!”

“Myte…!”

Skye snickered; knowing now that the twins were separated from each other their powers wouldn’t be quite as strong; the perfect chance for him to have at them before they could team-up again.

He managed to punch, bash, and kick the boys all across the sky, but the boys suddenly remembered Skye’s fatal flaw… he was an expert at fighting in the sky, but it was a different story down below on solid ground.

The twins nodded at one another, and put a plan into action.

Dyno lunged at Skye in attempt to punch him, but Skye caught him and easily flipped him out of the way.

Myte then went at him, and he, too, got flipped out of the way.

The twins repeated this same move again and again, getting flipped each time, which overloaded Skye’s jetpack, causing it to malfunction, and he began to fall back towards the ground.

He crashed down hard, and the twins landed on their feet standing side-by-side once again.”

“You may be strong…” said Dyno, “…but you’re not too smart.” added Myte.


The remaining three friends were busy dealing with Violet, and she was as crafty and as slick as she was before on Mangola…

“SHADOW SLICK!” She actually had the power to meld into her surroundings like a walking shadow, making it very difficult to see her or catch her.

“There she is!” cried Rainbow.

“No, there she is!” hollered Pinkie.

The two ponies dove at the same spot, but ended up bonking into each other, and Violet popped her head up and stuck her tongue out at them calling “Come and catch me, if you can.”

She then slunk right under Artie, and tripped him up like yanking a carpet beneath him, and he fell to the ground. “This is crazy!” he groaned.

Violet then popped up, laughing and said “No, this is just desserts for you, and once we’re done here, we’ve got a whole galaxy to conquer!”

“Oh, yeah?!” snapped Rainbow “…We’ll, see about that.”

She lunged forth to attack her, but Violet melded into the ground again causing her to miss and hit the ground hard.

The others ran to her side.

“I think I have an idea…” Artie whispered to the girls, and they liked it.

Pinkie and Rainbow lunged at the shadow of Violet again faking being clumsy and intentionally missing her. The second Violet was off-guard Artie jumped in, “PAINT BOMB!” His explosives hit her square on forcing her to emerge, and she was deeply enraged. “This is tougher than I thought!”

Artie and the girls stood together, feeling now it was time to wrap things up.


Lightning fired a small blast of the Uniforce at Scarlet, sending him crashing backwards hard.

“You’ll pay for that!” shouted Scarlet.

“Wrong, it’s you who’s about to pay.” Lightning said, and he motioned to his wife. Starla stood with her bow armed and ready…!


(Skip to 3:22 and picture it like that)

“You’re going down!” Starla said, “GALACTIC PROJECTILE!” and she fired her shot, hitting Scarlet hard… and he fell over, screaming and howling, and exploded—actually transformed into a miniature version of himself and encased in a capture sphere.

While at the same time, all the other Spectros got struck by the other finisher attacks…

“WHIPLASH STRIKE!”

“THRASH SLASH!”

“DRAGON KNIGHT SABER… IGNITE!”

“BOOM-BOOM FLARE!”

“SUPER STAFF SPIN!”

One-by-One, each of the villains fell over, screaming and roaring loudly, and exploded, and wounded up imprisoned in spheres!


Lightning and Starla picked up Scarlet in his sphere and planned to send him to New Canterlot palace, but still, they were both exceedingly baffled at how the Spectors came back to United Equestria.

Suddenly, Krysta appeared, “Lightning, Lightning…!”

“Krysta, what’s going on?” Lightning asked.

Krysta was aware of what just happened, but even she herself hadn’t a clue of how the monsters escaped from Conva. “I came here with a message from their majesties…

They’re here in New Ponyville and request a meet at your place in a while.”

Lightning and Starla sensed a bit of concern in the air. “Did they say why?” asked Starla. “Nope, they just want you and the others present.” replied Krysta “Whatever it is, it sounds pretty serious.”

“We’ll be there.” Lightning promised, “Let’s go get all the others.”

The girls agreed, and they all flew off together.


Meanwhile, at the Cakes’ Café, Dyna Shard was with Brass Bolt, Piper and Grind, checking up on her workers after the ordeal, and to tell them that the prison was being repaired all over.

“Any word about how the prisoners escaped?” asked Grind. “I’m afraid not…” replied Dyna “The guards already reported this to Starfleet, but they still have no leads to how it all happened.”

Brass remained as sly as ever, but his insides were positively brimming with guilt, but he still didn’t let on about what really happened, fearing for his safety.

“Excuse me…” Artie said as he, Pinkie and Rainbow approached the table. They had come inside to get a quick milkshake after their battle. “We couldn’t help but overhear you, Dyna. Did you say the prisoners escaped from Conva?”

“I did, Colonel.” said Dyna, and she explained how she and her workers were all witnesses in the chaos, and caught in the middle of things, but no one had any idea of how it all happened.

“Guess you guys aren’t as well-efficient as you claim.” Brass mocked, but the ponies were unamused, especially Rainbow. She glared at him sharply and asked “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Before anything else was said, the doors to the café opened wide and royal guards entered followed by the sound of the royal fanfare, and in marched Captain Emerald Shaina. She cleared her throat, and announced “Their royal majesties; Grand Ruler Celesto and Queen Celestia!”

Their majesties entered the Café’, hand-in-hand. At once, all the ponies bowed to them.

“It’s their majesties! They’re actually here.” Pinkie Cried softly.

“But what are they here for?” Artie wondered.

The Cake’s approached their majesties, and extended their most gracious greeting to them, by kissing their hands.

“Your majesties, what a surprise, but a pleasure of course.” cried Cupcake.

“Thank you, Mrs. Cake…” said Grand Ruler, and he tenderly kissed her hand in gratitude, she blushed shyly.

“Unfortunately, we are here on a matter of business, and we haven’t much time.” said Celestia.

“Well, what business do you have here?” asked Mr. Cake.

“You shall see.” replied Grand Ruler, and then he and his wife made their way over to the table where the workers were. Grand Ruler held his hand out to Dyna. “Would you please place you hand in mine.”

Confused and curious, but seeing no harm, Dyna did as she was told and held his hand. “Now, look straight me.”

“Would you two please take my hands as well?” Celestia asked Piper and Grind. The two workers did as they were told. “Now, look straight at me please.”

A brief silence followed, and the workers felt a little strange. Their majesties then gazed at each other and shook their heads in dismay. “That will be all.” Grand Ruler said, “We apologize for startling you.” added Celestia.

The three fighter ponies approached them, and Rainbow asked “What’s going on? What are you two doing?”

Captain Shaina stepped forth in attempt to usher them back saying “Their majesties are very busy and have no time to explain.”

“Captain…” Celestia said “It’s alright, we don’t mind explaining.”

Her husband nodded and explained “It pains me to tell you all this, but you must be made aware… We have recently received distressing reports from the planet Conva. Someone infiltrated the main complex and released all the prisoners.”

A suddenly breakout of soft but frightful panic occurred. The ponies exchanged looks and frets of concern, shock and fear.

Artie, Pinkie and Rainbow were equally as disturbed by this. “Are you sure about this?” asked Artie. “We are positive.” replied Celestia “Investigations have been carried out, and all signs show that this was no accident; someone was fiddling with the controls, but we don’t know whom that is. That is why we are here.”

Grand Ruler then explained “We are searching for a guilty conscience; we intend to do so by interrogating everyone whom was present in the complex. We shall find what we seek with the aid of a special spell.”

“Cool.” said Pinkie “Um… how does it work?”

Celestia demonstrated by holding Pinkie’s hand and telling her to look at her. “Since we seek the answer to who released the prisoners, this spell sees deep into your subconscious…” she paused, and nothing happened. “You see, there was no reaction confirming it wasn’t you, Pinkie Pie.”

Pinkie sighed in heavy relief.


Brass, however, was starting to feel numb inside, and fearing he would be busted, tried to tiptoe to the back-exit, but he was stopped by Artie and Rainbow. “And where do you think you’re going?” asked Rainbow.

Brass tried to lie, “Um, I… have another job to do… I don’t want to be late.” But everyone could already see the tension in his voice and his face.

Their majesties then approached him and Grand Ruler reached out to him. “Place your hand in mine.”

Brass tried all he could to hide his nerves and said “No, I won’t do it!”

“You were given a direct order by his majesty.” Shaina said.

Brass still refused, and suddenly, everyone was starting to get the idea. “Brass… you did it?” asked Piper. “You released the prisoners?” added Grind.

“N-N-N-No… I didn’t. How could you even think I would do that?”

“Then kindly allow us to confirm that.” said Grand Ruler.

“What, my word isn’t enough? Some benevolent ruler you are.”

“That is quite enough.” said Celestia “We are simply following our own protocols to make doubly sure.”

“I’m telling you, I didn’t do it!” snarled Brass. A long silence followed, and Grand Ruler was beginning to lose his patience. “I ask you one more time to give me your hand, or you will be arrested and charged for failure to cooperate calmly.”

“Fine!” snarled Brass, and he grabbed his majesty’s hand, “There… you happy?”

His attitude did not make things any better, but Grand Ruler then held out his other hand to Celestia, and she took it. “Look straight at us now.” she said to Brass, and Brass did as he was told.

“Nothing’s happening…” said Cupcake. “Wait…! Look at their majesties’ horns!” cried Carrot Cake.

Grand Ruler’s three golden horns were pulsating brightly, as was Celestia’s horn. Brass was freaked out, “Let me outta’ here!” and he tried to force his way out the door, but Artie, Pinkie and Rainbow blocked him, and he was powerless to get past them.

Grand Ruler shook his head pitifully at Brass, “You may run or try to hide from the truth, but you cannot lie to yourself, Brass Bolt.”

Every single eye was glaring furiously at Brass.

“How could you?!” cried Dyna “Whatever possessed you to do such a thing?!”

Brass tried and tried to cover up, but no one believed him, and Celestia was willing to give him one chance. “You are already in enough trouble, Brass; you may as well explain yourself.”

Knowing he was licked, and he couldn’t stand the pressure, Brass confessed to the whole thing. “I did release the prisoners, but I didn’t mean to release all of them. I only wanted to release a few.”

He went off again on his rants about Starfleet, and how he saw them as tyrants, creeps. “I wanted to make them all look bad; I wanted you all to see the truth of Starfleet that I see.”

Absolutely no one in the café was a bit sympathetic with him, now more enraged than ever. Grand Ruler spoke severely to Brass, “You stumbling fool! Do you realize what you’ve done?!

You have released thousands of dangerous creatures! We managed to keep them contained, but now that they have escaped, they will slowly regain their powers and eventually invade the whole galaxy. Other races as well as our own will not be able to perform the simplest of tasks without being exposed to danger.”

Only now did it finally begin to sink in to Brass, and that he wasn’t thinking of others, but still he acted very rude and miserable towards everyone. “Maybe if Starfleet had been a better race, we wouldn’t be having this problem.” then he cast a look at Celestia “and I can’t believe you of all Equestrians would approve of this and let them into our lives with their over-powered slavery.”

By this point, even Celestia was growing tired of his nonsense, but it was Celesto who spoke to Brass “You are under arrest for treason to United Equestria, Starfleet, and for endangering the entire galaxy!”

The guard apprehended the traitorous pony and dragged him off and too bad for him no one wished to help him for what he did and why he did it. As he was dragged off, Brass thundered and ranted at them all “The truth will come out, Starfleet! You’ll see! One day you’ll get what’s coming to you! ONE DAY!!”

For such crimes committed, it was most likely that Brass would be sentenced to jail for life, a very befitting punishment, everyone thought.


Unfortunately, all the prisoners were still loose.

“What are we going to do now?” asked Pinkie.

Their majesties told them to come to Lightning and Starla’s place for a special meeting to discuss the situation, and for the rest of the ponies to carry on and try not to worry about things too much.

Like before, in all situations of war as this, life would continue normally. The danger would not scare people into hiding or cowering or preventing their active routines.


Once at Lightning and Starla’s, you can bet that everyone was aghast when they heard the news.

“That explains everything.” said Lightning.

“I can’t believe it; all the prisoners…!” cried Spike.

Rarity, being overdramatic as usual, said her trademark phrase; “Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE… WORST… POSSIBLE… THING!!”

Celestia cleared her throat, “Thank you for pointing that out, Rarity. Right now, we need to focus.”

“Yeah, we do…” said Buddy Rose “How can we possibly get all the prisoners back. It took Starfleet centuries just to round them all up the first time.”

Their majesties informed the team that had sent the message to all Starfleet outposts all over, so every Starfleet fighter and agent was already on the hunt and lookout for the escapees, but it would still be a long job, and it was a very big galaxy.

“Fortunately, we have a great advantage on our hands.” Grand Ruler said “As you know, many of those prisoners have been detained for many centuries, and have grown old and weak, and Starfleet has kept records and data-analysis in the archives to each individual creature, their strengths, weakness and so forth.”

“That’s good to know.” said Fluttershy “…So maybe it won’t be so hard to get them after all?”

But Rhymey shook his head and said…

“Just as many monster have grown old, many others have not
And slowly they will regain their powers, and attack with all they’ve got.”

“He’s right…” said Starla “Some of those monsters could even form alliances, armies even.”

The Twins felt shivers run down their spines, “It still seems like quite a job.” said Dyno, “Si, who knows how long it will take… that is if it can even be done.” added Myte.


Grand Ruler nodded, “As was said, Starfleet is working harder than ever to get the prisoners back, working round the clock shifts day and night, with other groups and units on standby, and you all as Starfleet’s best fighters, it will be your job to…”

“Lead the hunt?” Rainbow asked with enthusiasm. Many of the others thought that a cool idea too, but Celestia said “Not really, Rainbow. We want you all to remain here and help keep a watch on United Equestria.”

“What?” Rarity asked “…But why stay here? Surely our services and assistance will be needed out there.”

Applejack sighed and said, “Rarity, use your head for somethin’ besides wearin’ a hat. Those baddies are liable to wanna come here and get us for lockin’ ‘em up.”

Rarity took offense to the head for hat insult. “Applejack’s right…” Lightning said “We can’t leave the planet half maned. It also means we’re going to have to keep to tighter patrols, heavier shifts, and more lookouts than ever before.”

Everyone agreed, and there was pretty much nothing more to say. Untied Equestria was officially under the cape of War again, which meant an increase in martial law, and all civilians, going about their normal lives, would have to exercise extreme caution when roaming the streets.

The hunt to recapture the prisoners was on.

(Promo)

In our next episode: Shining Armor and Cadance are aware of the invasion, but when a monster attacks, Shining Armor finds himself unable to handle his battling skills while he struggles with the horrible memories of losing his child, as well as coupled with another extremely horrible reality he and his wife are given.

What is this horrifying reality, and how badly will it affect Shining Armor and Cadance?

Don’t miss the next exciting episode of “Starfleet Magic!”

(Next Episode: “Rotten Dregs”)