• Published 3rd Jul 2017
  • 2,954 Views, 30 Comments

Blast At The Beach - pabrony



Rainbow Dash talks Applejack into visiting one of the most popular beaches in the country.

  • ...
6
 30
 2,954

Hangin' With Friends

Dashie finally let go of me after what seemed like an eternity. I don't mind public displays of affection, but with this being the first time any of my bits and pieces show outside, it felt.. different.

"Why the nervous look, AJ?" she asked as we looked each other in the eye.

"Dashie, this is the first time any of mah personal areas have been showin' in public," I told her. "Ah feel like Ah'm on display for everyone to see."

"What? That's crazy," she told me. "No one's here to gawk at your totally hot body, except me of course. This is just a place to strip down, have fun and make friends. Now, off with the bottoms."

"Do what now?" I said in shock.

"You heard me," she said with a huge grin on her face. "You don't wanna be the only person on the beach covered up do you?"

"Ah'll have ya know Ah'm sittin' here with mah melons hanging out in the open," I reminded my rainbow haired girlfriend. "As soon as Ah'm ready, Ah'll shed the bottom."

A look of disappointment appeared across Dashie's face after I put my foot down about losing the bikini bottom. I was still getting used to being topless and I wanted to take it one step at a time.

"Ugh, fine," she complained before getting up and joining an impromptu volleyball game. Meanwhile, I rolled over to cook myself evenly. I still couldn't believe I forgot to pack the sunblock.

After a short while of listening to the waves and the other people shouting and cheering, I heard a familiar voice.

"No way! Applejack? Is that really you?" the voice said in a disbelieving tone.

I rolled over to see a couple of familiar faces, both of them nude.

"Vinyl? Octavia? Y'all come here too?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"All the time," Octavia answered with a smile. "Whenever it's nice like this and neither of us are doing shows, we try coming here to relax."

Comin' here ta relax, huh? I thought as I sat up and offered to let them join me and Dashie.

"I'm assuming that Rainbow Dash is here with you somewhere," Vinyl said as her and Octavia set their towels down on the sand next to mine.

"Eeyup. Last Ah saw, she was headed fer the volleyball area fer a pickup game with a few other beach goers," I replied with a smile.

"Hey, that's cool," Vinyl told me. "I've played a few games here myself."

"Ya know, Ah never pegged y'all fer bein' ones that went ta places like this," I said.

"Really? How so?" Octavia asked as she applied some sunblock to Vinyl's back and shoulders.

"Ah jist can't picture y'all comin' to a nudie beach," I replied. "Well maybe you there, Vinyl but Octavia seems a little conservative ta be doin' this sorta thing."

Vinyl and Octavia gave each other knowing glances before Vinyl surprised the heck outta me.

"Actually, it was Tavi that introduced me to nudism," Vinyl laughed as she turned to put sunblock on her partner.

"Octavia? She... you... holy smokes," I stuttered as I felt my jaw drop. "Nev'r in a million years would Ah expect that."

"Expect what? Me being into nudism?" Octavia asked me.

"Well, yeah," I said as I felt my face begin to redden in embarrassment. "Ah mean, y'all bein' so formal an' all."

Octavia gave a small chuckle before answering me. "Applejack, just because one is formal doesn't mean they're conservative when it comes to their lifestyle. Take you and Rainbow's relationship, for example. Anyone that knows your family probably wouldn't expect you to dating another woman."

"Point taken," I said to the cellist.

"Say you're looking a little red already,” Vinyl noted. "You and Dash forget to bring some suntan lotion?"

"About that," I said sheepishly. "Ya see, Ah thought she packed it an' she thought Ah packed it."

"Here, I'll rub some on your back if you want," Vinyl offered.

"Much obliged," I replied, turning my back toward her and moving my ponytail out of the way.

"Yo, I'm just wondering, how long have you been topless?" Vinyl asked.

I blinked my eyes a couple times in surprise as I just remembered that my girls were hanging free. I couldn't believe how I was feeling, the shame and embarrassment I felt from earlier had vanished. All just from having this short conversation with Vinyl and Octavia.

"Ah... well, Ah'm not sure," I said as Vinyl handed me the bottle of sunblock to cover the front of my body. "It couldn't have been too long. Ah kinda lost track of time since Ah started talkin' ta y'all. Actually, Ah think Ah'm starting ta like this."

"That's the spirit!" Octavia cheered. "You gotta take this one step at a time. Like I told Vinyl a couple years ago the first time she joined me and my family in coming here. Stay in your comfort zone and expand from there. There's no-"

Octavia paused mid-sentence as I stood up and let my bikini bottom fall to the ground.

"What we're y'all sayin'?" I asked as I sat back down and put my bottoms in the backpack.

"I was saying that there's no rush in getting nude and that you should go at your own pace," Octavia finished.

"Ah guess Ah picked up mah pace," I laughed as I looked myself over.

"Apparently," Vinyl said as her and Octavia shared a smile.

"So what are you planning to do now?" Octavia asked me.

I looked around and saw Dashie showing off on the volleyball court and as much as I wanted to put her in her place, I got in touch with my inner Twilight to learn more about the nudist lifestyle.

"Well there's lots of health benefits associated with naturism," Octavia explained to me as I propped my chin on the heels of my fists.

"Really? Like what?" I asked.

"Your skin is healthier. You get more vitamin D from the sun while sunbathing nude," Vinyl told me.

"And sleeping sans clothing allows your body to distribute heat evenly," Octavia added.

"Speakin' of clothing, that's less wash ya gotta do. Am Ah right?" I asked them.

"Pretty much," Vinyl said. "Ever wonder why I only wear two outfits at school?"

"Ah never really noticed ta be honest," I replied with a sheepish grin before we were interrupted.

"Hey! Tavi, Scratch!" Dashie shouted as she returned from the volleyball pit. "I didn't know you guys would be here too."

"It was a last minute decision," Octavia said.

"It's still awesome to see a couple of familiar faces," she said as she high-fived Vinyl. "I see you guys managed to get AJ out of her shell and the rest of her clothes."

"If y'all had been patient, Ah'd eventually made it outta mah bikini bottoms," I shot at her.

"So what do you two have planned for dinner tonight?" Octavia asked us.

"We were planning on just ordering pizza to our hotel room and watching a movie," Dashie answered. "You guys wanna join us?"

Vinyl and Octavia looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before accepting our invitation.

"Awesome! Now that that's settled, let's go hit the surf!" Dashie cheered as she pulled me to my feet.

No sooner were we at the water's edge, I tackled Dashie into the water. It felt great horsing around in the water and not being weighed down by saturated clothing. A few minutes afterwards both me and Dashie both got clotheslined by Vinyl before Octavia jumped on top of all three of us.

The four of us began an impromptu tag team wrestling match in the water with Vinyl and Octavia kicking me and Rainbow's rear ends. I had a blast, however she got upset.

"Where is all that farm girl strength?" Dashie asked as we headed back to our towels.

"Ah didn't realize we was fightin' fer real there, sugarcube," I teased.

"We were wrestling," Dashie grumbled while I grinned. "You're supposed to bring your 'A' game."

Octavia leaned against Vinyl's right shoulder laughing as they followed behind us up the beach. Dashie continued to gripe while we toweled off.

“What's th’ big deal?” I asked her. “We weren't competin’ fer nothin’. It was jist the four of us horsin’ around.”

“Yeah, well, we still could've kicked butt though,” Dashie replied.

“Ugh. Jist once can y’all not be so dang competitive?” I asked her.

“I'll try. Okay?” she replied.

“Fair enough,” I said before turning to Vinyl and Octavia. “What do y’all like on yer pizza? Ah'm gonna order it now an’ have it delivered around five or so.”

“We usually get half veggie and half meat,” Vinyl replied as she looked at her partner. “But we'll eat whatever you order.”

“So how does one meat an’ one veggie sound?” I asked them.

“Sounds good to me,” Octavia replied as Vinyl nodded in approval.

“Hopefully they'll be able ta understand me,” I said as I looked up the number to the local Tony Pepperoni's Pizza.

“Why don't you just place the order on the app?” Dashie asked.

“They gotta app?” I asked surprisingly.

“Yeah,” said Vinyl. “I use it all the time when I order pizza with my shows.”

“Huh, well I'll be,” I said as I looked on the app store.

After downloading the app and placing our order, the four of us headed to the surfboard rentals so that me and Dashie could get even with Vinyl and Octavia.

“So how much surfing have you done before?” Octavia asked me.

“I went a few rounds with Dashie at Canterlot Beach before,” I replied as the four of us paddled out to sea.

“So you're a rookie then?” Vinyl teased.

“Oh it's on now,” I told her as we got going on our first wave. “No one calls me a rookie an’ gets away with it.”

After shredding a few waves together, we changed it up to a style competition between us. Dashie lit up the water like a professional surfer and at one point looked like one of those penguins in that surfing movie that Applebloom likes.

“Where did you learn those kinds of moves?” Vinyl asked her.

“I do more than just play soccer,” Dashie laughed as we headed back out for one last group run.

We got back to shore after that last run to the cheering of a small crowd. I high-fived about a dozen people on the way back to the board rentals.

Instant celebrities, I thought with a small smile.

“So when are heading back to the hotel?” Dashie asked.

“Ah dunno,” I replied as the four of us headed back to our spot. “It really don't matter as long as we're there fer the pizza.”

“Well let's just hang out and catch a little more sun before we head back then,” Octavia said.

“Sounds good to me,” said Vinyl as me and Dashie nodded in agreement.


A few hours later Vinyl, Octavia, Dashie and myself got back to our hotel room for some grub and a movie.

"So, what are we watching?" Octavia asked as we all began stripping out of our swimwear.

"Ah ain't gotta clue," I told them. "Dashie jist said she was bringin' a movie with her that Ah would get a kick out of."

"You brought lesbian porn with you, Rainbow?" Vinyl teased with a huge grin.

"Yeah... wait… what? No. I'm not like that! I've never watched porn in my life. But if I was gonna watch porn, I'd do it in my bedroom," Dashie quickly fired back.

The rest of us just sat there in silence for a moment trying to stifle our laughter. But the thought of her turning down any type of porn was too much to handle and we completely lost it.

"Alright, fine," she said after her face began turning red. "I watch porn. Okay? Happy now?"

"Sorry, Rainbow," Octavia said as she settled down. "But the thought of you turning down pornography is hilarious."

"Remind me, how did we get on this subject?" I asked as I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Tavi asked what we were watching and I asked if it was porn," Vinyl said before beginning to laugh again.

"Pffft. What-ever," Dashie said. "I brought 'Consent To Marry'."

The mere mention of a romantic comedy in Dashie’s possession threw the rest of us in another laughing fit that almost drowned out the sound of the pizza guy knocking at the door.

"It's not mine, I swear," I heard Dashie say as I paid for the pizza. "I asked Rarity for a good movie to watch with AJ and she gave this to me to borrow. Honest."

"Okay then," Octavia said with a giggle. "We... believe you. Haha."

"So who gets the bed?" Dashie asked after popping the disk in the DVD player.

"They can have th' bed, sugarcube," I replied as I loaded a couple slices of pizza on a paper plate. "They're th' guests. B'sides, we can still cuddle on th' floor."

"Yeah, alright," Dashie said as she grabbed my plate.

"Hey, git yer own!" I shouted.

"Serves ya right for picking on me," she laughed.

Vinyl and Octavia giggled as me and Dashie fought over the plate of pizza.

"Are you going to start the movie or just fight over the food?" Vinyl asked.

After taking Vinyl's advice, I just decided to load up another plate and settled down on the floor at the foot of the bed. Dashie grabbed the remote, sat down next to me, put her plate of pizza on my lap and started the movie. The first half of the movie was relatively quiet as we were all stuffing our faces. But Dashie had to be Dashie around the time we finished eating.

"Hey, you think the pizza guy went back to the store and told everyone there was a lesbian orgy going on?" she asked with a smirk.

"Seriously?" Octavia asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, think about it. One girl answers the door in a towel with three others chilling out naked behind her," Dash pressed.

The rest of us just groaned at her line of thinking.

"Are y'all done?" I asked her.

"Maybe," Dashie replied earning a light punch in the shoulder. "Ow!"

"Oh git ov'r it. You've taken harder lumps than that," I told her as we pulled in close to each other.

"You two were definitely made for each other," I heard Octavia say from the bed.

Me and Dashie shared a small laugh before wrapping our arms around each other and tangling our legs together.


After the ending credits rolled, our two guests began gathering up their belongings and putting their clothes back on.

"It was nice hangin' out with y'all today," I told them. "And Ah appreciate th' pep talk 'bout nudism an' it's benefits. Don't think Granny's gonna be too happy 'bout me hangin' out nude though."

Vinyl threw her arm around my shoulder and reminded me to make sure everyone is comfortable with me letting my bits and pieces out on display before stripping down.

After hugging Octavia and Vinyl goodbye, I grabbed a towel and headed out to one of the chairs on the balcony. About a minute later, a familiar rainbow-colored beach towel landed on me, covering my face.

"Dash, what the-?" I said as I pulled the towel off my face. As soon as I could see again, Dashie hopped up on my lap with a look of passion that I had never seen from her before.

"AJ, I know I'm cocky and arrogant most times but when I'm with you, I, well, I feel different," Dashie said as tears began forming in her eyes. "It's like you fill the void that causes me to be the way I am. I-"

I leaned forward and gave her a slow, deep passionate kiss. "Ah know, sugarcube. Ah love ya too," I said with tears of happiness as we broke off from each other.

"I really need to tell you that more often," she said softly. "I love you AJ and I don't know what I'd do without you."

She put her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder as I reached up and gently wiped the tears from her eyes. We sat quietly on the balcony watching the stars for about an hour before she let out a loud snore.

"Good night, sugarcube," I said as I kissed her forehead.

Author's Note:

HUGE thanks to Enclave2277 for helping me crack the dreaded writer's block.

Also thanks to Uncle Bob for proofreading.

"Consent To Marry" is a spoof title of "License To Wed", which was ranked #10 on watchmojo.com's list of worst rom-coms.

Click here for the sequel.

Comments ( 13 )

That was sweet. I was wondering if they were clothed or not when the pizza came. Thanks for the background on the movie. Glad you got another chapter posted. Good luck on the next one.

8375193 Thanks. I don't have any plans to do a third chapter for this because most of it would be redundant and I believe it would water down the end of the chapter. :twilightsmile:

8375244
Oh, I don't know. This could be a major turning point in their relationship. Does nudity become a bigger part of their lives, who else do they meet on the beach, and where else do they go to be nude together? It feels like you've only scratched the surface with the possibilities.

8375688 I had planned on continuing this into a second series that was parallel (and sometimes intersecting) to the SciTwi Shimmer series. So there's more to come. :raritywink:

8376248
Yay! I'm looking forward to it. Have fun writing it.

8377344 I hope I do. There's going to be at least one holiday fic involving AJ and Dashie, maybe more, in addition to whatever else I can come up with. :twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by Bulbajer deleted Oct 1st, 2017

Took me awhile t get back to the story. Unlike the sexy prequal, this one was fám more calm, but I liked it just as much! :ajsmug:

9059441 Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading your comments for the sequel.

This was just lovely to read! Well done! :raritystarry:

Vinyl being a really nice girl and her and Octavia getting along super wholesomely is something I'm glad to see! Plus it's neat to see them having fun with AJ and Rainbow.

Login or register to comment