• Published 3rd Jul 2017
  • 2,954 Views, 30 Comments

Blast At The Beach - pabrony



Rainbow Dash talks Applejack into visiting one of the most popular beaches in the country.

  • ...
6
 30
 2,954

What In Tarnation?!

I sat on the porch swing sideways with my right leg dangling off the front with my Stetson resting on my chest while watching the sunset. The pink and orange that was slowly overtaking the light blue made for a relaxing atmosphere after a hard day's work. I so relaxed that I almost dozed off if it wasn't for a text alert on my phone.

Hey you got plans for the weekend?

Dashie must be planning a party with Pinkie for this weekend, I thought with a smile.

Then my phone rang before I could send a return text.

"Y'all are impatient t'day," I said upon answering the phone.

"Yeah I guess I am," Dashie replied. "Seriously, I know you don't have anything planned.”

"Prob'ly just mah chores. Why?" I asked. "You and Pinkie got some mega party planned?"

"Not exactly. Since it's supposed to be in the 80's all weekend, I thought me and you could spend the weekend at the beach," she told me.

I thought about it for a couple minutes while Dashie continued to beg and plead with me.

"So who all's goin' with us?" I wanted to know.

"Nobody. It's going to be just me and you," she responded eagerly. "I don't want to pressure you too much but the hotel is booking fast. Please..."

"A'ight hold on," I interrupted. "Why just us? Are th' others busy or sumthin'?"

"We just haven't had any one on one dates since we hooked up at my 'Virginity Party', AJ. A trip to the beach this weekend would be just what we need," Dashie explained.

"Well most of th' trees have been harvested fer the year so Applebloom an' Mac should be able ta handle ev'rythin'. What th' hay. Let's do it!" I replied hastily.

"Sweeeet!! I'll get our room booked after I hang up," Dashie exclaimed.

"Well git ta bookin' 'fore Ah change mah mind," I replied.

"Okay. See you at school tomorrow. Love you, AJ."

"Love y'all too, Dash. See ya t'morrow."

After hanging up, I returned to watching the sun set over the western horizon.


After school was out on Friday, Dashie came over to the farm to help out with the chores and help me get packed for the beach.

"Which one of mah bathin' suits ya reckon Ah should bring along?" I asked.

"Whichever one you want. Me personally, I'm taking my conservative suit," Dashie replied with a smirk.

"Well which one is that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Just about all of yer swimsuits has almost nothin' to 'em."

"It's the dark blue monokini that I used for the swim team tryouts," Dashie said.

I honestly had forgotten about that one. It actually was pretty conservative by her standards. It covered her assets, most of her stomach and left the back open.

"So ya reckon mah red, white an' yeller striped bikini would be a'ight?" I wanted to know.

"Sure. I mean there really ain't a dress code there but I don't wanna someone to get pissed because I look like a slut," Dashie explained.

"That's some purtty good reasonin' there, Dashie," I agreed. "Glad ta see yer finally usin' yer head."

No sooner as I got that last part out I had a pillow hit me in the back followed by the cackling of Dashie.

"Oh, it's on," I said as I flung my pillow back at her before tackling her onto the bed. "Yer gonna pay fer that!"

Me and Dashie rolled around on the bed play fighting and tickling each other until I sat on her chest and pinned her arms down with my knees. I leaned forward and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips before smacked her with the pillow one last time.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Dashie protested before I let her up so we could finish packing my clothes.

"Says the person that cheats at vidya games," I laughed.

"Oh shut up!"

After getting my suitcase packed and loaded in the trunk of Dashie's Mustang, we set off to Crystal Beach.


Three hours later Dashie and I entered the third floor hotel room that overlooked the beach. There wasn't a chance to go romping through the sand since it was past 7:00. So instead we laid down on the bed and put on a romantic comedy.

"So how did y'all afford this room?" I asked her as we laid with our arms around each other.

"Didn't you see me on the street corners the last few weekends?" She answered sarcastically.

I sat up and gave her a playful shove which almost sent her off the bed.

"Help!" Dashie yelled as I moved over to grab her arm.

"Sorry, Dashie," I giggled. "Good thing we didn't bring our geodes, right?"

"Yeah, because you probably would've sent me into the bathroom," she replied, also giggling. "Seriously though, mom and dad gave me an interest-free loan so we could come here."

"Well that was mighty nice of them," I told her.

"I know , right?"

Dashie and I cuddled back up with our inner arms around each other's shoulder and our free hands rested on my right leg clasped together. The next thing I knew, a pair of blue lips glued themselves to my right cheek.

"Hey, I'm gonna go change for bed. 'kay?" she told me.

"Sounds good, sugarcube. Ah'll follow suit when y'all git done," I said before giving her a return smooch on the lips.

While she got her sleepwear out of her suitcase and went into the bathroom to change, I fell asleep.


"AJ! Wake up!" Dashie shouted as she jumped on the bed like a little girl.

"Ugh. Normally Ah'm a mornin' person but it's still dark on a Saturday," I grumbled. "Ah'm goin' back ta sleep."

"Oh c'mon," she protested. "The sun's gonna be coming up soon."

I rubbed my eyes and groaned at the same time as Dashie continued to bounce on the bed. It was before 6:30 at I was on vacation. She better have a good reason fer gittin' me up at this time o' day, I thought.

"Why in th' hay do y'all want me ta git up this early?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I thought we could sit out on the balcony and watch the sunrise together," she replied as she finally quit jumping on the bed.

I looked outside and saw the dark blue sky was beginning to give way to orange. After a yawn and a stretch, I agreed to meet her outside after I used the bathroom and changed out of my street clothes that I had slept in. Instead of completely changing my clothes, I just stripped to my bra and underwear, wrapped a towel around my body and joined my girlfriend on the balcony.

"How come you're in a towel and not some lounging clothes?" Dashie asked me.

"Ah figured that we're gonna be changin' into our swimsuits shortly. So not really any point ta gittin' dressed, is thar?" I responded.

"Good point."

The two of us shared a small laugh as I sat down in her lap and put my left arm around her neck as we silently cuddled and watched the sun rise for a beautiful day.


After getting changed and packing our beach towels in the backpack we brought, we headed downstairs for a nice continental breakfast. Dashie was wearing her dark blue monokini with a pair of jean shorts while I had my striped bikini and a white sarong covering me from the torso down.

"Ready to get some sun?" Dashie asked.

"Let's do this," I answered, giving her a high five.

We headed out the door of the hotel and made our way to the boardwalk leading to the beach.

"Race ya!" Dashie shouted just before breaking into a sprint.

"Hey, no fair!" I hollered as I took off after her with our backpack on my shoulders. I almost caught up with her when I stopped and backtracked to a sign that was posted:

What in tarnation?! Rainbow's got some serious splainin' ta do, I thought somewhat angrily.

The first thing I did when I got past the sand dunes was find my prankster girlfriend. It wasn't too hard considering there ain't too many people with rainbow colored hair. She was about twenty yards away from the boardwalk about halfway up the beach waving at me.

"Consarnit, Rainbow!" I said as I got closer to her. "Why in tarnation didn't ya tell me this was a nudie beach?"

"Because I knew if I told you ahead of time, you would've turned me down," she said as she removed her shorts as held them over her right shoulder with one finger. "And besides, it's a clothing optional beach, not a nude beach."

"Same thing. People will still be in their birthday suits, Dashie," I replied as I shook my head and laid the towels down on the sand. I parked my rear end on my towel as she began removing her swimsuit.

"Not going to join me?" she asked as I put her clothing in the bag.

"Ah don't know. Maybe in a lil bit," I replied as I felt my face begin to heat up. "Hey where's th' sunblock?"

"You didn't pack it?"

"Ah thought y'all did."

We both stood there in shock, realizing that we were both gonna redder than an apple by the end of the weekend, nude or not. Even with this new development in our vacation, I still wasn't sold on the idea of other people seeing me in my full naked glory. Rainbow on the other hand, seemed very much at home in the buff.

Ah guess Ah could at lease lose th' sarong so Ah can go horsin' around in th' water with Dashie, I thought as I watched my girlfriend skinny-dip in the ocean. I stuffed the sarong down in the bag, then headed toward the water.

"It's about time you got in here," shouted Dashie. "Now we just gotta get you out of your shell and cut loose."

"Whaddya mean by 'cuttin' loose'?" I asked as I splashed her.

"Skinny dipping on the beach, of course," she answered. "You can't tell me you don't indulge in a naked swim in that pond at the farm during the summer."

"Actually, Ah don't," I told her before she tackled me in the water.

"Really?"

After spitting the sea water out I answered, "Y'all know Ah'm a terrible liar, so whaddya think?"

She then fell back in the water laughing like a hyena.

"What's so funny?"

"You've had the perfect place to skinny dip and you never stripped down for a spontaneous swim," she laughed after sitting up.

"Yeah. What's th' big deal?" I wanted to know. "Not ev'ryone is comfortable bein' in th' nude outside th' bathroom, Dashie."

She didn't answer me, rather she pointed toward the beach and then took off into the water. When I looked at where she was pointing, I saw that the beach was beginning to get covered up by towels and the clothes of those who owned the towels.

"Yeah, Ah'm not too sure 'bout this..." I mumbled to myself as I headed back to our stuff was at. Ah think Ah'll jist hang out up here fer now.

I plopped down and used our bag as a pillow so I could watch Dashie have fun in the water while I caught some sun.

At some point I dozed off because a while later I opened my eyes to find my Stetson covering my face and hearing a familiar giggle. I uncovered my face and saw Dashie with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"What in th' hay is so funny?" I asked with my left eyebrow raised.

"I put your hat on your head like twenty minutes ago and you just laid there," she replied.

"Ah'll remember this," I grinned. I finally sat up to see how crowded the beach was and much to my surprise, it wasn't too bad. Dashie gave me a peck on the cheek before heading back to the water to splash around some more.

What th' hay am Ah doin'? I wondered. She invited me ta go on this here trip to bond and aside from 'bout ten minutes Ah've jist been settin' on mah towel. Just out of curiosity I took a gander around me and noticed that nearly everyone was swimming, sunbathing or playing in the sand in the nude. Maybe Ah could jist go topless fer now. Won't be nothin' wrong with that. Would there?

I nervously reached behind my back and undid the clasp holding my top on. My hands were shaking and heart was pounding because this was the first time any part of my personal areas have been exposed outside of the walls of my house. As soon as my top was off I instantly grabbed my hat and held it against my chest until my I felt my heart slow down where it was supposed to be.

This ain't that bad, I thought as I slowly lowered my hat and set it on the towel beside me. Maybe Dashie was right. Maybe this was jist what Ah needed.

No sooner did that last thought clear my head, a blue blur landed on the sand next to me.

"Hey! Glad to see you started to join in the fun," Dashie cheered as I nervously smiled.

"Hehe. Yeah. Ah guess Ah am," I replied.

"Sweet!" she shouted as she threw her arms around me. "I knew you could do it."

Author's Note:

My first attempt at writing a nudism story. Be on the look out for the next chapter in a few days.