• Published 15th Jun 2017
  • 3,341 Views, 54 Comments

An Heir to Legends - mattchilly



Sent to Equestria as a League of Legends Summoner. Now I find myself with a new thirst for knowledge. With no way back I might as well become the best mage I can be.

  • ...
15
 54
 3,341

Chapter 14: A Melancholy Meeting.

Somewhere in the Multiverse a woman was dressed in all black and drinking at a bar that was created for Void Dwellers. Her sapphire blue eyes normally full of laughter and joy were dark with pain and sorrow and her dark green hair was tied into a tight bun that's kept together by a black ribbon.

"It seems you've met with a terrible fate Roxane," Glancing in to her left the woman saw the Happy Mask Salesman as he slipped into the seat next to hers.

"Hey Happy," Roxane sighed, "What are you doing here? You've never been one to drink."

"We heard what happens to one of your Displaced my dear," A woman with blond hair and dressed in a dark purple dress said as she sat on Roxane's other side, "And considering how careful you are when you Displace someone we figured you mind need some company."

"How careful was I when some dumbass goes and fucks up the Lay Lines to such a point that the planet became a black hole Yukari? I knew that there were tons of people on that Equess who were powerhungry but I never thought that Xerath, Swain and Lissandra would team up. Let alone do that," Roxane snorted into her drink as the Beastmon bartender placed a glass of fruit punch in front of Happy and a cup of red wine in front of Yukari.

"Roxane you can't blame yourself for that," Yukari said gently, "We are powerful yes. I more so then most but you can't just..."

Roxane ignored Yukari and slammed her mug on the bar, "And that's not even going into what my old apprentice Butch..." Roxane said growling out the name, "Did to Thirn's mind. Changing his memories? Shoving the hundred of souls from dead versions of Runeterra's Champions into him after showing him a glimpse of the Multiverse? That poorly made seal that very easily could have killed him? No. I'm a failure. As a Displacer... and mentor."

Happy put his hand on Roxane's back his face solemn, "No your not Roxane. You dropped everything the moment you realized what Butch did to Thrin and started to find ways to undo the damage. Butch fled and is now a wanted man for what he did and even his father is disgusted in him."

"...I should tell Orgran at least. He deserves to know what happened to his friend," Roxane sighed.

Happy lifted his drink and held it out. Understanding flashed through Roxane's eyes as she and Yukari clinked glasses with him, "To Thrin. A Displaced who died before his time and brother to both Cecil and Arashi. May he find happiness in his next incarnation no matter who or what it might be."

"To Thrin," Yukari and Roxane said before the three finished their drinks.

Author's Note:

This isn't the way I was expecting to introduce Roxane who'll be my main Displacer from now on, or the answer on how Thrin turns into the Champions. But I've been thinking a lot and I feel like this story needs a reboot. Thrin became to OP, there's a lot I feel like I could have handled better and if I got back to change it it would be become a rewrite anyway.

I've already been thinking about how the new Thrin is gonna work and I'm pretty sure I found a way to make him more balanced in both terms of his personality and powers. I'll try to get to it as soon as I can but I can't make any promises on when it'll be out.

Bastemon

Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by Alitaher003 deleted Dec 26th, 2018

Where is the rewrite? I would really like to finish this story, because I really hate cliffhangers.

9996873
Sadly I haven't started it yet. been rather busy here... plus haven't really had the drive to write which pisses me off. I like writing my stories

wait so do you need some ideas ooooor..

is it that you literaly dont have the mood to rhite this anymore?

also i know some of what i say is spelled rong but i cant actualy help it since i sound most words out if i dont instinctualy know how its spelled

10717140
I have plenty of ideas. I just don't really have the drive to write solo stories. I've been working on some with some friends of mine so, hopefully I'll get back in the swing of writing.

ok

so thrin's part of the multiverse isint dead officaly yet

thats good

10723859
here's hoping I get the drive to write again soon.

yes


here is to hopeing

clinks a qwarter glass of whater slightly with ther computer*

Login or register to comment