• Published 15th Jun 2017
  • 3,341 Views, 54 Comments

An Heir to Legends - mattchilly



Sent to Equestria as a League of Legends Summoner. Now I find myself with a new thirst for knowledge. With no way back I might as well become the best mage I can be.

  • ...
15
 54
 3,341

Chapter 10: Aftermath of the Prank

It’s been two hours since Celestia fell for my prank as I sat on a couch with Discord *who was in his Draconequus form* next to me in one of my meeting rooms looking at a rather adorable and very pissed Celestia who was wearing the dress Discord and I had made and sitting on Fluttershy’s back. Princess Luna, along with Twilight and the rest of the Bearers were also present. Twilight and Applejack didn’t look happy while Rarity tried to look displeased but kept glancing at Celestia’s dress curiosity evident in her eyes. Rainbow and Pinkie on the other hand were trying to hold back laughter, Fluttershy actually looked content with Celestia sitting on her back and Luna looked conflicted. “I can’t believe you did that Thrin! Did you even know what the crystals would do?!” Celestia asked.

“Of course I did.” I said rolling my eyes. “Do you really think I’m that irresponsible to just use a magic item without knowing what it did?”

“I still can’t believe Orgran’s crystals made her this way.” Twilight said. “What kind of magic were they imbued with?”

“Dark magic.” Discord said but before anyone could speak up he continued. “That we made one hundred present sure wouldn’t cause any harm in any way, shape, or form.”

“It’s still dark magic!” Twilight yelled. “Why did Orgran even have those in the first place?!”

“Because he’s fighting a kingdom that used this kind of magic to make them humanoid because they think it’s the perfect form, and you don’t even WANT to know what else they do or why.” I said.

“Try me.” Celestia said.

I looked at Discord and nodded before telling them everything I knew about the ‘Fall of Equestria’ verse and as I spoke everyone but Discord shuttered in fear and disgust at what they were hearing, Discord however just looked pissed and muttered something about ‘the wrong kind of chaos’. “That’s the kind of foe he’s going to have to face and apparently he got a hold of one of their crystals and decided to uses them to prank people.”

Pinkie’s was strait now a dark pink. “I don’t understand why anyone would do that.”

“Neither do I Pinkie and I don’t WANT to understand.” I said as Applejack patted Pinkie’s back.

“If the crystals are supposed to make adult ponies into… attractive humanoids then why did yours Celestia turn out so small?” Luna asked.

“Oh that’s because while I studied them I was in the form of the Champion Morgana and found out I could ‘program’ what kind of form they give and before you ask Celestia I did make sure I could use a second one on you so you can take on the real form the crystals would give you.” I said smirking. “I’m nowhere near cruel enough to make you go through puberty a second time. Although I am surprised at how quickly you’ve adapted to the new form.”

“Then use a second one!” Celestia almost yelled as she got to her feet. “Can you imagine what would happen if I tried to run Day Court like this?”

“Oh relax Celestia.” Discord said as he pulled out a picture book and showed her a page full of pictures of Celestia’s new look. “After all you’re so cute now!”

“Yeah! Just look at this this way. Now you look so adorable that people will be throwing sweats at you.” I grinned as Rainbow and Pinkie burst out laughing as they were no longer able to hold it back. “What do you think Luna?”

“I’m not sure but I do agree she’s very cute in that dress.” Luna said only to get a glare and pout from Celestia.

“Thank you Discord and I made it ourselves.”

“THHRRRIIIINNNN!” Celestia said as she ran over and started to punch me. Luckily I made it so she had the strength of a ten year old. Unluckily I was a squishy wizard so her punches still hurt.

“Now, now Tia, no need to inflict physical harm on Thrin.” Luna said as she used her magic to bring Celestia over to her.

“Besides you weren’t the first one Thrin used the crystals on. I was.” Discord said as he changed to his human form. “Although it seems like my chaos magic overcharge the crystal so I’m more human than Draconequus now... well that or Thrin messed with it a little.”

“And you know what the best part is Ranma? You’ll never know.” I said looking at Discord with a smirk.

“You said you were in the form of Morgana right?” Twilight said as she looked through her copy of the book I made. “Isn’t she the fallen angel?”

“Yes and she’s also the only Champion who normally uses dark magic that I’d trust.” I said before my eyes went wide as I realized something. “Rainbow I just thought of something conserving teaching you Wuju.”

“What is it?”

“Teaching Wuju is going to be a major commitment one that might, I repeat MIGHT, require you to stop training to get into the Wonderbolts. Now I don’t want to take away your dream and I can teach you a different kind of martial arts thanks to Lee Sin but I’ll let you decide.” When I said Rainbow might have to choose her dream or learning Wuju she looked horrified but when I said I could still teach her something if she gave up Wuju she calmed down. “I’m sorry I didn’t think of this sooner Rainbow. I should have never put you in this situation by offering to teach you Wuju.”

Rainbow just sat there with her eyes closed as Rarity who was inspecting the dress asked. “You said that you and Discord made that dress. How did you get the silk and who sewed it? I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Now that Discord’s here.” I said nodding in his direction. “I felt comfortable enough to turn into the Champion Elise who can turn into a giant spider so that dress is made from spider silk and Discord is the one who did the actual sewing.”

“Oh stop your embarrassing me.” Discord said.

“I never would have expected such skill Discord perhaps we can trade notes later?”

“I would be delighted.” Discord grinned.

“FOCUS!” Celestia shouted. “Thrin will you PLEASE use a second crystal?”

“Maybe in a week or two. I mean that outfit is also used by an ice fairy so it fits the season.” I grin and once again Celestia pouted.

“Ice fairy? Is she from the League?” Fluttershy asked.

“Nope, who here remembers Arashi?”

“How could we forget. He’s the one who helped you save Harukaze’s eggs. How’s she doing by the way?” Applejack asked.

“She’s fine I went and saw her nest about a week ago to check on the wards, and the Ice Fairy I’m talking about is from the same universe that Arashi… well he wasn’t Displaced as anyone from that universe. It’s more like he joined it in a way.” I said bringing my hand to my chin before shaking my head

“So who’s this Ice Fairy?” Twilight asked.

“Her name is Cirno and she’s the strongest Fairy in Gensokyo. Heck she’s so strong she might stop being a fairy and… evolve for lack of a better term.” I explained. “And don’t ask me to make a book on everyone from Gensokyo. I might have been a fan but I don’t know enough for that.”

“What would she evolve into?” Luna asked.

“I’d guess a Yuki-Onna or Snow Woman, but we’re getting off topic.” I said.

“Thrin I’ve made a decision.” Rainbow said opening her eyes.

“Wasn’t expecting you to make one so quickly.” I said.

“You’re going to use one of those crystals on me then teach me Wuju. I want to be a Wonderbolt not only to show off my skills but to inspire Ponies to become better, and the way I see it I can also do that by helping you defeat the monsters attacking Equestria.” Rainbow explained.

“Actually there haven’t been any attacks apart from Khalamari.” Luna said.

“Which means that Bolarc and Dhoulmagus are most likely panning something.” Rainbow said. “So the sooner Thrin starts teaching me Wuju the better we’ll be.”

“I’ll get started on lesson plans and getting training gear together” I said. “Now do you want me just use an unaltered crystal or program one to give you a head start?”

“Unaltered. There are no shortcuts getting into the Wonderbolts or learning martial arts.” Rainbow exclaimed.

“All right.” I nodded as I pulled out a crystal that’s color is so dark it could be mistaken for black. “Don’t worry this one won’t change you. I call it an ‘empty’ crystal. All it’ll do is copy what you’ll look like which I’ll use to make sure the training and cloths I get for you will fit, but we’ll have to use it soon so you can get used to being a biped and having hands.”

“Why would I wear clothes? Wouldn’t I be fine without them?” Rainbow asked as I gently placed the crystal against her hoof and when I did the color changed to a bright pink.

“On the contrary my dear.” Discord said as I put the crystal away. “You won’t have a fur coat to keep you warm in the cold or protect your skin anymore and if you try walking on your hands and knees as if they were hoofs then you’ll be… ahem ‘presenting’ yourself, if you get my meaning. You’ll have to relearn how to walk and fly due to everything about you changing. Give it…oh three days and we should have the first batch of cloths ready.” As Discord explained why cloths are necessary everyone blushed and Fluttershy hid behind her wings.

“Well.” Celestia coughed. “At least you were considerate enough to send something to so I’m not accidentally embarrassing myself.”

“How many colors are there for the… dark magic crystals.” Twilight asked trying to keep her discomfort out of her voice but failed miserably.

“One moment.” I said as I pulled out a small note book. Flipping through to the right page. “Purple is the ‘Basic’ because of course everything that’s dark magic just HAS to be some shade of purple or green. Which is ridiculous because that’s saying that the colors themselves are evil.” I said rolling my eyes. “Black as you’ve seen is ‘Empty’, pink means it’s successfully copied a pony’s data, and I’m thinking of using crimson to show it’s a ‘Custom’. Now I hate to just kick you all out of my home but Discord and I have a few projects we want to work on that will take most of the day and I’d like to get to them before noon.”

“What kind of projects?” Twilight asked as my guests got to their feet.

“Well the Warp Gate the big one right now.” I said. “I’ve been working on blueprints for a while now and thanks to Discord we’re almost ready to make a prototype. The rest are a secret for now.”

“Can I help work on the Gate?” Twilight asked as the others left the room.

“We’ll let you know after a few tests with the proto type alright?” Discord offered.

Twilight nodded and fallowed the others out of the room. Waiting at the window until I saw they all left the tower I rushed out of the room and went right to my study where a letter I’d finished moments before everyone arrived waited. Grabbing it I turned to a grinning Discord who passed me a photo showing a pouting Celestia and some glue. “Orgran’s going to have a riot when he sees this.” After gluing the photo to the letter I pulled out Orgran’s token and passed it to Discord who used the token to rip a small hole in the air and threw the letter inside.

“Now that that’s taken care of, we’ve got work to do!” Discord said and for the rest of the day we dove into our work, determined to finish the training room we were working on. We finished just before noon and once I gave Discord everything he’d need to know to make Rainbow’s outfit he left to grab the rest of the spider silk and get to work.

Meanwhile I summoned Shopkeep and bought ten Terrarien Target Dummy’s, a book for Fairy Tail’s Archive Magic, and a year’s supply of Basilisk chow for a total of a hundred and fifty gold. I also asked Shopkeep if he knew how to set a location for where my mount is ‘dismissed’ to and was glad to find out he knew the answer. After I placed the Target Dummy’s in the room I went to eat some lunch and set my Basilisk’s home to the empty stable Discord had whipped up a while back just for this occasion before returning to the room and placing several spells on the room by combining the power of Ryze and Zilean to not only reinforce it but also turn the room into my own version of Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Unfortunately I could only make it that one hour inside the room equals an hour and a half outside but it was better than nothing. I placed two large clocks inside. One with the time inside the room and the other with the time out side and gave them similar runic enchantments to make them much more durable.

During the three day’s between the meeting and Rainbow coming to use one of the crystals Luna had told all of Equestria someone had pranked Celestia and they had a few ideas on who did it and that they were one hundred present certain that apart from the change in form it was harmless. Meanwhile I’d spent all the time I wasn’t working on my main projects training. I’d finished translating all the El tomes and learned many new spells from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. Once the three days were up both Rainbow arrived with Twilight who wanted to document the process which I firmly denied telling her. “We don’t want knowledge on the crystals falling into the wrong hands.” Which after a few moments of thought she agreed.

“Alright Rainbow now just to let you know, I’m going to have to ask you to live here until you’ve fully adjusted to the new body. I’ve got a guest bed room all set up and everything.” I said.

“What about the Princess? Why didn’t she have to adjust?” Rainbow asked.

“I’d guess that it’s because she’s got at least a thousand years of experience.” I said pulling out a Basic crystal. “So… you ready?”

“Yup, told my job I was taking a vacation to learn some new skills to better defend Equestria and while Scootaloo’s disappointed that she couldn’t come watch she understands.” Rainbow explained.

“And your parents?” I asked.

“Sent them a letter telling them the same thing but I didn’t say where I was learning it.” Rainbow said.

“I’m guessing they’ll the kind of parents who can easily embarrass their foals.” Twilight said.

“That’s putting it mildly.” Rainbow muttered. “Can we get on with it?”

“Yup just need to do one thing first. CHAMPION TRANSFORMATION! AHRI!” I exclaimed. “There now I can help you get dressed, without you feeling too embarrassed. Catch.” Tossing the crystal at Rainbow as Twilight took a few steps to the side so the crystal didn’t hit her by mistake. When she caught it her body glowed white and with a *pop* a now naked five foot tall anthro Rainbow Dash stood in front of me… before immediately trying to take a step only to flail her arms as she almost fell on her face. Reaching out with one of my tails I grabbed Rainbow. “Easy there Rainbow, no need to rush it. Take a moment to get used to the way your body balances now.”

“I… I got this!” Rainbow said slowly flexing her new fingers and adjusting her wings, as Twilight started writing down notes.

As this was happening I moved closer to Rainbow and used my arm to replace the tail supporting her. “We’re going to head into the room now. Just take it one step at a time. Twilight I need you wait here.”

“What? Why?” Twilight asked. “Can’t I watch and document this?”

“No Twilight. One it’s rude to watch someone get dressed if they don’t want to be watched. Two, I want as few people in the room as possible to help Rainbow feel comfortable. And three knowing you, you’ve got several questions about what each article is for due to ponies not needing to wear cloths all the time. So if I let you inside helping Rainbow get dress could take twice as long if I had to answer every question. If I ever let you use the crystals then you can document it what it’s like to get dressed unless Rainbow wants to tell you what it’s like. The only reason I’m going in there is to teach and assist her.” I gently scolded.

Folding her ears back Twilight nodded until I told her that I might let her use a crystal then her ears pointed straight up and her eyes gleamed with excitement. When Rainbow and I reached the door I said. “Alright Rainbow I want you to try copy my motions to open the door, alright?”

“Alright.” Using my arm I reached out and slowly did the motions to grab the door knob a few times. Rainbow managed to mimic the motions and open the door. “That wasn’t that difficult! I bet your just making this out to be harder than it really is.”

“That was just opening a door Rainbow. You still have a lot to learn about your new body.” I said and once we were inside I walked Rainbow over to the bed and showed her the outfit Discord put together and explaining why each piece was necessary.

“Ya know even though you changed to a female champion I know it’s still you so this is still kinda awkward. Let’s just get this over with.” Rainbow said as we started. When we finished Rainbow was dressed in a White short sleeved shirt, black fingerless gloves, and dark blue running pants. Looking at herself in a mirror Rainbow asked. “I not sure how Discord made it that the shirt would flow around my wings as if it was made of water when wearing it but I’m grateful! But what are the gloves for?”
“Think of them as another form of training. Taking them on and off should help you get used to your fingers quicker.” I explained, and for the next few months Rainbow was my roommate and when I wasn’t helping teach her Discord was. Rainbow was surprisingly not that stubborn and listened to what Discord and I told her, but I think it’s more because she wants to start learning Wuju that anything else. Ah well at least she’s motivated.

Author's Note:

Not much to say here other than I am planning on using the crystals on Luna and the rest of the Mane 6. I just need to find the right way to do it and here are the new spells Thrin has.
1.       Fire Emblem: Elwind, Elfire, Elthunder.
2.       Dragon Quest: (Offence) Sizz, Zap, Whack (Defense/Support) Tingle, *Tingle cures Paralysis* Sheen*Sheen cures most curses and can destroy or purify cursed items* Insulate *protects from fire and ice breath attacks*
3.       Final Fantasy: (Black Magic) Poison, Toad. (White Magic) Poisona, Confuse, Mini *Poisona cures poison and Confuse also counts as a Charm spell.*