• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,082 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,082

PreviousChapters
Finale: Family

I asked “What happened Twilight?”

Twilight smiled “Well Trixie I’ve decided to take Starlight on as my friendship student.”

Discord frowned “I suppose I can accept that but it will take some getting used to.”

I sighed “Yes but we got a second chance for our mistakes, heck I got third chance.”

Starlight smiled “Thanks for accepting me.”

I smiled “Maybe we should make a reformed bad guys club we could invite Luna oh and Twilight’s friend Sunset Shimmer as well.”

We watched as our friends entered the room, Rarity asked “What happened?”

Fluttershy asked “Um Discord and Trixie why are made of gems?

Rainbow and Applejack scowled “And why is she here?”

Me, Discord and Twilight said “Well that’s a long story.”

After we filled them in on everything we had a lot of different opinions. Rainbow grinned “I knew my rainboom was awesome but I didn’t think it meant that much to all of Equestria.”

Applejack frowned “I’m still surprised you wield the elements yet alone the power of the crystal heart.”

Discord wrapped them all in a big hug “We couldn’t have done it without you girls.”

Pinkie Pie looks around at her friends who were struggling to breath “Um Discord too tight.”

Discord smiled awkwardly “Sorry.”

I frowned “Rarity where is Sombra?”

Rarity smiled “Um he is in the Crystal Empire doing research for the Princesses.”

We heard several and saw several portals appear behind us. Much to the shock of everypony in the room, including me, several ponies and some non-ponies appeared from them. Celestia and Sombra came from the first one, then another Celestia came out from the second but with the Chrysalis we reformed, then out of third came Celestia and a small Luna with number four having Celestia and Cadence appeared, the final one had Celestia and a fully sized Luna step out.

They all smiled “We are all here for your help in saving our Equestrias. We met up in the Space Between before coming here to thank you, we would love to stay but duty calls us all.”

We blinked as they left as fast as they arrived but the five portals stayed. Celestia and Luna teleported in “What was that and what are those doing here?”

After we informed them and stopped them from tyring to murder Starlight. Discord said “There is something I must do, Celestia, Luna you should come with me.”

A voice said “It’s about time.” I blinked as I saw Melody trotting in her true form.

Celestia asked “Who are you?”

Luna then growled “Why is she here?”

I heard Discord sigh “She is my mother.” Celestia and Luna gasped.

Melody grinned “Yes and I am glad you are ready to do this.” Discord nodded and clicked his claws, when I opened my eyes, I saw Discord, Celestia, Luna and Melody.

Celestia asked “Why are we on a mountain?”

A tear dropped from Melody's eye as she spoke “This is where Discord sealed his sister away.”

Celestia and Luna’s mouth widened into an o shape. Discord clicked his claws, he sighed “Okay, Trixie we’re going to have to blast this thing.”

I nodded and smiled as he held my hoof, we turned rainbow coloured and then blasted the mountain, a pitch black barrier disintegrated leaving a pitch black cave. I blinked as a white alicorn with a crimson mane. She growled as she saw Discord “Dissonance, I’m going to rip you throat out!”

Discord said “I’m sorry sister.”

I tensed as she rushed towards Discord only to see a griffon claw grab her hoof. Melody snapped “Enough, I will not see both my children die today.”

The Alicorn growled “Only one will die today.”

Melody frowned “And tell me when his marefriend who is much more powerful than he is tries to kill you what will you do Faust?”

Faust smiled sheepishly at me as I glared at her “Um…”

Luna growled “Why are we here again?”

Celestia frowned “Luna calm down.”

Faust’s eyes widened, Luna snapped “Well Tia,we are freezing our flanks off.”

Faust gasped “Tia, Lulu, look how you’ve grown.”

Luna asked “Who are you?”

Discord, Melody and I said in unison “She is you mother.”

Celestia and Luna’s jaws dropped “Why didn’t we know?”

Discord frowned as he turned to to Faust “Me and my sister here had a Nightmare Moon level falling out.”

Celestia sighed “So it runs in the family.”

Faust frowned “Brother, what runs in the family.”

I frowned “Two siblings fighting because one got jealous and one of the two got locked away for a very long time. The only difference being the jealous one got locked away in the Princesses case.”

Luna said “Well we have to tell all of Equestria about this.”

Discord asked “I hope my nieces aren’t too angry at me?”

Celestia eyes widened “Nieces!”

I sighed “Let’s go back to Twilight’s castle.”

My horn glowed and one pop later we were all in Twilight’s castle. Twilight asked “What happened?!”

Celestia frowned “This is our mother Faust.”

Twilight asked “Are you sure?”

Luna frowned “Well we only have Discord and his mother’s word on it.”

Twilight cast a simple spell on the three Alicorns and there came up a three dings. Twilight nodded “Okay you three are family.”

Discord frowned “Well let’s get this public announcement over with then.”

I said “Yes let’s do that before your sister tired to kill you again.” Discord telported us to Canterlot throne room only to see an unusually large Earth Pony fighting several guards.

Celestia boomed “Enough!”

We appropriated the throne, Faust cried “Solar Storm.”

Solar Storm was equal to Celestia in height and his muscles bulged under his golden coat. His unruly fiery red mane covered his right eye, his left eye shone a brilliant sapphire blue. He spoke in deep voice “Faust, you’re back.” He turned to Discord “What’s he doing here?!”

I rolled my eyes “He here for the family reunion.”

Faust turned to Celestia and Luna “Say hi to your father.”

Solar Storm gave them a huge hug “Tia, Lulu it’s been so long.”

Celestia frowned “I would love to catch up but we need to inform the populace.”

Solar Storm nodded “Right.”

2 hours later we were all stranding behind the balcony of the castle. I watched as Celestia and Luna introduced their parents to the applause of the crowd. We then stepped out as the boomed “Now you can meet our Uncle and his marefriend.”

As we stepped out I could hear a cricket chirp at the silence. We stood there before moving to the other side of the two Princesses. They called out finally “You get to meet our grandmother, the goddess who created this world, Melody.”

We watched as Melody trotted out confidently. I could the crowd whispering, Melody grinned “In truth I have lived among all of you for a long time, not as myself but as the name you have heard of me is Vinyl Scratch.” The crowd frowned, Melody grin widened exponentially “I guess you know better as …” She clicked her claws and a turn table turned up, she put on a pair of purple shades.

The the music booted up as she boomed “DJ Pony!” The crowd was mixed between cheers and scowls, she grinned “If you want to here me play.” She then jumped down “Now I’m going to find Tavi and we’re going to get wasted!”

Me and Discord burst into laughter, I could here the giggles of Celestia and Luna beside us. I only stopped laughing for a second as I saw the stunned looks on them and burst out in laughter again. I smiled I had finally found my family and my home.

Author's Note:

Finally I have brought this story to a close. I hope have all enjoyed this story.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 2 )

Amazing ending. I will admit that It felt a little bit rushed in the beginning, but it smoothed itself out by the end of it. It was a fitting ending. I hope more people will read this and enjoy, because I would like to see that green bar go up, lol. If you ever start on a new story, and would like me to read it, just message me. I'm sure anything new you come up with will be wonderful.

9018385
Well I would suggest Darker Harmony it an Equestria girls one shot covering an alternate end to Rainbow Rocks

Login or register to comment