• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,073 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,073

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16: The Princess and the Showmare Part 1

I frowned as the girls walked in, Rarity frowned back “Are we here because of those two energy surges I felt yesterday?”

I nodded “Yes, we are to discuss what are we going to do with Discord, I’m am worried he’s up to no good again.”

Fluttershy said in her usual quiet tone “Um but isn’t he good now, I mean we reformed him. He’s trying really hard, he even saved Trixie.”

I frowned “That could be just a ruse to get us all to lower our guards besides Trixie is exactly the most trustworthy pony. I don’t think we should risk anything.”

Rarity frowned “I think that’s uncalled for, we have all done bad things. I mean my incident with Trixie wasn’t my first dance with the darkness.”

I said “That’s different.”

Rarity scowled “No it’s not, Twilight do I deserve to be treated like this. I am a monster too, Twilight between the Nightmare and this don’t I deserve the same treatment.”

I shouted “Trixie is an arrogant showboat and Discord has mocked us, in fact he still did prior to Tirek!” I blinked as Pinkie Pie frowned taking a scared Fluttershy out with Applejack and Rainbow following suit.

Rarity shouted “Look what you did!”

I roared “You were the one who got snappy!”

She roared even louder “Only because you don’t trust them, they deserve a second chance!”

I shouted “This is their third chance!”

Rarity shook her head as an illusion dropped, her eyes glowed green with purple trails behind them. I screamed at her appearance, Rarity sighed “I knew it, I guess this monster is leaving I’ll see you later Twilight.”

I sighed I’ll have to patch things up with her later but for now I need to get to the bottom of this. I fly into the Everfree forest and entered the gateway to Discord’s home Dimension.

I stared forward at Discord’s home, I trotted over and I knocked on the door. I gasped as I saw a huge mare, easily Celestia’s height, her muscles were visible through her fur, her mane flowed like Celestia’s but she was only a unicorn. The mare smiled “Twilight I’m surprised to see you here.”

I asked confused “Who are you and how do you know me?”

The mare frowned at me “Am I so unforgettable? I did use a dark amulet to chase you out of your home.”

I gasped “Trixie, how?”

Trixie frowned “Discord infused my body with his magic, all of it.”

I frowned I knew him he would never give up his power for anypony, she’s lying. I asked “Can I speak with him?”

Trixie said “Come inside and he’ll speak to you.”

I shook my head “No, Trixie I wish to speak with him here.”

Trixie frowned “He is bed ridden due to magic drain, he won’t see you.”

I shouted “Don’t lie to me Trixie, Discord would never give his magic to anypony and he has never suffered magic drain before.”

Trixie shouted “Why don’t you trust us?”

I frowned “Because Discord is a master of mind manipulation, he did to me and the girls the first time. I don’t trust him, he is too unpredictable.”

Trixie sighed “What can I do to get you to leave us alone?”

I said firmly “Nothing other me seeing Discord in front of me now.”

Trixie replied “No.”

I frowned “Fine.”

I tried to push past Trixie, she pushed me back with a hoof. She snarled “Fine, if your that eager, you and I will duel in Ponyville proper in one week.”

I shouted “No, that’s too long!”

Trixie glared at me coldly, but that’s not what scared me it was the malice in her voice ands the magic radiating off her, it was so powerful “If you lay a hoof on Discord, you will learn how Princess Luna felt for the last millennia.” She slammed the door on my face, I looked to realised a puddle at formed under my legs. I left the realm and then teleported back home to have a bath.

Author's Note:

Yeah Twilight started some stuff.

PreviousChapters Next