• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,078 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,078

Chapters Next
Chapter 1:Angry Assault

:trixieshiftright:
I stand and smile on my stage. I feel so proud as I show my magic to tell stories then I see a dark shadow envelop the crowd.
They start throwing food at me shouting “Fake, liar cheat.”



I run off the stage only as fast as I can. I slam into something large, only to look up to see a Ursa Minor standing over me, I run as fast as I can to get away from the foul creature. I run into the darkness only to be consumed by it when the darkness clears I see a projection with me in front of it. I ask “What is The Great and Powerful Trixie doing here.”



The other version of me turns around and to my horror was wearing the Alicorn Amulet. The other me said “Great and Powerful, you are nothing without me.” I feel the darkness consume me as I scream out for help.



I wake up, under a tree. I think to myself (thank goodness that was all a dream). My stomach growls. I sigh my last performance failed utterly as nopony wants to see a fake who almost destroyed Ponyville. I haven't eaten a proper meal in a month. I pop my last grape in my mouth. I think about what to do, I realise my only other option other than to die where lay is almost so horrifying I would rather die. I sigh again as I tell me myself “I have to return to Ponyville, it’s the nearest town to my location.”



I pull myself off the ground and put my cape back on, I adjust my hat and start walking. I think about who I should ask for help. I wronged so many ponies with Alicorn Amulet. I keep telling myself the amulet but that's a lie, the truth is it was just bringing out the darkest desires within my heart. The things I desperately wanted but was too cowardly to do. I don’t expect forgiveness, just a place to stay before I move onto the next town.



I arrive to see a huge castle in the middle of the town. Maybe a princess lives there, maybe they will be kind enough to forgive my actions. I try to sneak through the town but a stallion sees me and shouts “It’s Trixie.”



In a matter of seconds a huge mob of ponies surround me. They all start to attack me, I don’t bother trying to resist, I know I couldn’t do anything to stop them in my current state beside I deserve this. After what seemed like an eternity, the crowd seemed to back away at somepony shouting "Stop, everypony."



I stand up to see a mare I knew, I remember forcing her to make those stupid banners, her name was Rarity. I stepped back as she stepped towards me only to see a rainbow maned pegasus and a purple dragon try to pull her away. What happened next was her eyes glowed green and she threw them in different directions. I then watched as purple trails left her eyes. Then I felt myself grabbed with magic and then slammed repeatedly into the ground, I feel the darkness closing in.



Discord

I am floating on my cloud, it has been one week since the defeat of Tirek. I still feel bad for betraying my friends, I should never have trusted him. I suddenly feel a fast moving object hit my cloud, I look down only to see a certain rainbow maned pegasus stuck in my cloud. I ask as I frown “What are you doing? Why did you crash into my cloud?”



Rainbow said quickly as she pulled herself out of the cloud “Rarity has started to use dark magic similar to Sombra’s.” I blinked for a few seconds as she darted away with an unconscious Spike in her arms. I then rushed my cloud in the direction of the commotion.What I saw at that site was unbelievable, Rarity was slamming that showmare Twilight told me about into the ground.



I couldn’t let this go on, I know what it’s like to be judged for your mistakes. I teleport in front of Rarity and catch the injured mare, she was covered in bruises and bleeding profusely. I put up a shield just in time to stop Rarity’s spell but I knew I couldn’t escape.
A familiar voice said “I cannot allow this, sorry Shining but I have to break my promise.”



I said sarcastically “Great, are we having a reformed villains party. Whys don’t we just invite Luna over and we’ll have the complete set.”



Sombra ignored my comment and said “Go, She needs some medical attention.”
I nodded and teleported away, I just hope that he could stop her.



Sombra

I thought (Now that Discord has left I can focus on my adversary. I can’t believe that one of the elements fell to the influence of dark magic)
then I saw a blast of magic coming towards me, I manged to avoid it by rolling to my left. Rarity shouted at me “Sombra, I will destroy you.”



I fired several concussive blasts back only to find they achieved nothing as the hate emanating off my adversary grew stronger. I dodged several more blasts before 2 massive spells struck me leaving me badly wounded. Then an angry voice shouted “Sombra, how are you, back?”



I reply “I will tell you some other time, when I’m not injured. I’ll leave you to deal with your friend.” I continue to fly through the air only to crash into a castle.



Then I heard 2 voices, Celestia and Luna shout “Sombra." I dart of there as quickly as possible, desperately wanting to get to the Crystal Empire.



:twilightsmile:

I watched the shadowy unicorn fly away in his dark haze form, then I turn to Rarity whose eyes had were green for a second before turning back to normal. I shout angrily “Rarity, you and I have discuss your use of dark magic later. Sombra is back and we will be headed to the Crystal Empire.”



Rarity nodded solemnly. I summoned the other elements of harmony to the Castle. I said “We are going to the Crystal Empire. Sombra has returned.”



As we walked to the station Applejack asked “Why are Rainbow and Spike hurt” as she pointed to Rainbow’s dislocated wither and Spike’s broken arm.



Rainbow snapped “Rarity used dark magic and slammed us into a wall.” Applejack, Pinkie and Fluttershy’s mouth’s dropped at Rainbow’s outburst.



Applejack said “I don’t believe it, Rarity you didn’t.” Rarity looked down without a word. Applejack was about to say something when Spike spat out a letter.



I picked it up and started reading “Me and Luna will meet you in the train at Canterlot Station then all of us will head to the Crystal Empire. Sombra is back.” I looked at the letter, one more time before getting our tickets and leading my friends onto the train.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy this story, I know these shipping pairs a little unconventional.

Chapters Next