• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,079 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,079

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude 1: The Shipping Room

I arrived in the throne room of the Crystal Empire with a pop. Shining Armour asked worried “Why are you back so soon Cadence?”

I asked puffing “Are Celestia and Luna here yet? ”

He frowned “No.”

I smiled “Good, now I need to got to get to work before they get here.” I galloped to me and Shining's room.

I smiled as I entered, I glowed my horn and a wall came down revealing The Shipping Room. The room was pink like me and had both couples as well as single ponies on there along with potential matches. I put Trixie next to Discord and removed Discord from multiple boards. I was staring at Celestia’s board, I glared at it due to the fact I only had Twilight’s Picture on the board.

There had to be somepony else I was not ready for that eventuality, Discord was the only other one who I thought could match her… unless, I stared down at a picture of an old enemy of mine. I sighed very well Chrysalis you have forced my hoof it seems, I slammed her on the board. I felt Celestia and Luna arrive.

I cast a shrinking spell on all my boards and put in a suitcase in the corner, I then grabbed the suitcase in my hooves. Looks like I have to go for emergency escape plan A, I pressed a button that sent me to the top of the castle, I disguised myself as a green pegasi with a suitcase for a cutie mark and glided down from the castle. I then galloped to the train station, I ask the stallion at the ticket booth “Can I have one ticket to Appleloosa?”

He smiled “20 bits for a transfer ticket, you will have to leave at Ponyville and change trains.”

I smiled as I levitated 20 bits out of the suitcase, I smiled “I wish you a good day sir.” I took a deep breath finally something is going right, still this is the easy part getting her to be in on it, it will take some convincing. I sighed as I watched the Crystal Empire vanish from my sight, is this right me abandoning my kingdom and my husband for this small thing. I scowled (No, I am the Princess of Love. This is part of my duties, I just hope Shining can manage without me.)

I woke to the call of the conductor calling out that we had arrived at Ponyville. I immediately bolted out with my suitcase. It was about another hour, Twilight’s probably panicking at my disappearance and I’m right here, I sighed the things I do for my job.

I got on a much more rustic and old looking train, it did fit into the style of what Twilight old me about Appleloosa, I smiled as I watched mountains and forest pass the train. I got off the train and looked around the rustic town, a stallion walked up to me “How ya going pretty mare?”

I smiled “I’m happily married, thanks.”

He said “Sorry Ah didn’t mean for that to be the implication, mah name is Braeburn.”

I smiled as I shifted to my normal from much to his shock “Princess Cadence or just Cadence to my friends.”

He bowed “Princess what may Ah do for ya?”

I smiled “Please call me Cadence and can you point in the way of the Badlands?”

He frowned “Their down south, why?”

I frowned “I have to see an old friend.” I sighed as I flew out in the direction of Badlands, I felt the sweat and aches building up in my wings.

I landed after 3 hours of flight, I was on the edge of the Badlands. A Changeling landed in front of me “He snarled “What do you want?”

I smiled “I have a business proposition for your hive, I need to speak with you Queen.” He nodded as several heavily armed Changelings escorted me into the hive.

Queen Chrysalis grinned “You have a proposition for me Princess Cadence.”

I grinned back “I have something that may be beneficial to you, you see we are both in the business of love, I was hoping you could help me get loving couples together at every step of the road and you can passively take the love they emit. I even have all the plans for ponies so far, I got all of my couples save one out of there and had them placed.”

Chrysalis grinned “Interesting proposition, I’ll allow you to stay here while I consider it.”

I smiled as I remembered Auntie’s schedule and then pulled out a piece of paper. I put my signature on it “This should allow you in to one of the most prodigious shows in Equestria, trust me it will be worth your while.”

Chrysalis nodded “I might do that, it sounds like a nice change of pace.” I smiled as I was escorted to a room, all my plan were falling into place. Finding Auntie a marefriends and securing an alliance with changelings while also finding a way to increase the amount of love in Equestria, Cadence you are a genius.

Author's Note:

Yeah, Cadence didn't want Celestia and Luna to find her secret stash.

PreviousChapters Next