• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,078 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,078

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Melody

I smirked as I read a newspaper, look like baby Blueblood had a cry. Well I better get home, Tavi always complains, still I’ll miss her when the time comes. Urghh immortality is such a drag, I swear how does my son handle it? I returned home with a smiled, I unlocked the door to see Octavia playing her Cello. I looked at her, she’s a beautiful mare. I just wish I could be with her. I smiled “That’s some beautiful playing Tavi, it’s only eclipsed by the mare who is playing.”

Tavi blushed, I grinned “Tavi, your cute when you blush. Don’t worry about cooking, we’ll eat out someplace nice.”

We arrived at the Golden Pony, we both noticed the place was full. I sighed “I’m sorry Tavi, I’d thought you’d like it here.”

She licked her lips as she spoke “I’m fine as long as I’m with you.” We continued to walk, this was weird. I mean me and Tavi have been good friends but for the last month she has been staring at my flank and licking her lips way too often, I swear something was wrong. I looked around as we trotted along, I realised I had no idea were we were. Damn it, I never was good with finding my way around Canterlot. I asked “Tavi, where are we?”

Octavia frowned “I thought you knew, great we’re lost in Canterlot at night.” We wandered aimlessly, this was really annoying, just one good night our with a good friend and this happens.

I turned around stallions wearing white cloaks. I glared the damn Order of the Sun, damn fanatics. I had no idea why they were here, I blinked as one of them bucked Tavi into the wall and another threw a pale white spear into her. She screamed, I was horrified at her injuries, then before my eyes her form shifted, her coat was a darker grey and she was twice her normal size, she had two large demonic wings popping out of her back.

She shouted “Vinyl run, your in danger!”

I felt something sharp pierce through my chest. I sighed as I turned around “Really, urghh I’m really sick of being stabbed it’s uncomfortable.” I pulled the spear out ans stabbed it in the foolish stallion’s head.

I smiled as my wound healed much to the shock of the ponies around me. I grinned “You came hunting a demon and found a goddess.”

I transformed into my true form, I was quite a creature, I was easily twice the size of Tavi. I had a long sharp horn that was half alicorn, half goat I had one small deformed wing and another large alicorn wing, I had a shimmering white coat on one side with a light brown coat on the other. I had two hooves on my right and on my left I had a griffon claw at the front and a dragon claw at the back, my tail was a mix between that of an Alicorn and that of a Draconequus, my mane was pristine and flowing on one side while on the other it was messy and scruffy like usual. I smiled “It’s nice to meet you I’m Melody, Goddess of Harmony.”

I smirked as the stallions galloped off. I carefully removed the spear from Tavi’s side. I chucked it to the ground, I healed Tavi's wound with my magic. Tavi frowned “We have a lot to discuss.”

I said “Yes, we do.” In a blink we were in our home , I guess Tavi had a demon sigil in our home.

Octavia asked “Why did you keep it a secret?”

I frowned “Would an ordinary pony believe I’m a super powerful goddess. I didn’t want anypony to know.”

Octavia sighed “I can see where your coming form, I hid myself because of them.”

I frowned “I’m guessing somepony ratted you out.”

She shook her head “It was only a matter of time, they have been hunting me for years. How does one hide this?”

I asked “Why do you keep licking you lips and staring at my flank?”

She blushed “Because I like you, that’s what demons do when they like other demons.”

I smirked “Well I’m willing to try then, I kissed her on the lips and then hopped on my bed dozing off within minutes.”

Author's Note:

Let's just say I wanted to introduce Melody into this story but don't worry I'm not going to make this story a mess of characters like I did to Queen of Parties. I'm still not sure how to finish that story.

PreviousChapters Next