• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,079 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,079

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 34:Changelings

I growled “Changelings why did have to be Changelings?” I smashed a Changeling in the jaw with my claw. I turned around to see Trixie using a changeling as a hammer smashing the other changelings nearby. We panted heavily after an hour of bashing them, I groaned as more came in “Ready for round two?”

Trixie roared “I’m sick of these damn bugs.” Her body glowed with pitch black energy as she let out a huge flash blasting all the changelings out of Canterlot. Trixie frowned as she landed “Good riddance.”

I shook my head as I regained control of my senses “Wow, I was not expecting you to do that, it took me years to learn that.”

Trixie smirked “I had a great teacher.” I gave her a small peck on the cheek.” Trixie asked “So what now?”

I frowned “We head to the Everfree, it is a good place to hide from the changelings which means any ponies not captured would be there.” Trixie nodded and we flew deep into the the Everfree Forest,when we landed two mares jumped out at us holding spears, we blinked “Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie!”

Fluttershy and Pinkie who I noticed where wearing stripes snarled “Silence, changelings.”

We blinked as we heard the sound of buzzing, we turned as 10 changelings landed behind us. Trixie screamed “I’m sick of all these Tartarus damned bugs!” She waved her hoof at them and they turned into winged oranges that rolled down the hill.

Fluttershy and Pinkie blinked “Okay you’re definitely not changelings, we’ll take you to our camp.” We followed then to their camp in the forest, I blinked as I saw Twilight’s zebra friend, Zecora. Zebra have always been good at fighting Changelings it makes sense she is in charge.

Fluttershy said “We’ll assign you a living space.” We nodded and were taken to a tent, we watched as the alternate pair of our friends trotted over to Zecora for a bit were they discussed something before heading back into the forest.

I blinked as Zecora approached us, she smiled “You two are very impressive.”

I frowned “What happened to the rhyming.”

Zecora frowned “I had to drop the habit, orders need to be short and concise. I’m surprised you know about it.”

Trixie frowned “So what now, what are you plans for this small group?”

Zecora sighed “Survive.”

I growled internally that was bad, I turned to see our two friends come through with Twilight and Spike. Trixie shouted “Hey Twilight, Spike!”

Twilight galloped over with Spike on her back, she frowned “How are you here and why were you jerked away from us?”

Trixie said “Well we…..”

I scowled as I see Applejack gallop towards us with Rainbow Dash and Rarity behind them“Ponyville has been attacked by…”

I telported in and socked her in the jaw “You’re not fooling me Chrysalis!” Trixie ran up beside me.

Chrysalis snarled as she and her two changeling guards shed their disguises “Discord, I won’t let you stop me now I have come too far.”

I frowned “I couldn’t beat you alone but I’m not alone.” I nodded to Trixie and smiled “You see Chrysalis chaos is fun but Harmony brought us together.”

I grinned as we summoned the elements, the elements began to spin around us Chrysalis shouted “Attack!” I knew it was too little too late, the rainbow laser fired at Chrysalis, a huge blinding light filled the area. We opened our eyes and looked around, everypony was okay. I‘m pretty sure everypony gasped in shock, I know I did. Chrysalis had a pair of large rainbow butterfly wings, her horn was long and straight like a sword, her hooves no longer had holes.

Chrysalis gasped “The hunger it’s gone, I don’t feel the need to feed anymore.”

The changelings around her had similar changes and their wings were only one colour. Trixie recovered first and said “Now I believe you had something to do, we’ll wait for you in Canterlot.”

Trixie teleported us to the empty throne room. I frowned “You think she’ll change, I knew her for centuries and she was horrible to so many, she made me look like a saint.”

Trixie frowned “She was starving as where the rest of her kind, if they don’t need to feed off us they won’t harm us anymore.”

I frowned “I just hope you’re right.”

3 hours past and they stared out to see Princess Celestia trotting beside the transformed Queen Chrysalis. Celestia frowned “Discord how did you escape from your prison?”

I frowned as I pointed to the garden “You’re version of me is still there, I came from a different timeline that doesn't exist right now.”

Celestia turned around to see Discord’s statue sitting there, Celestia frowned “Chrysalis here told me everything, and I am not sure whether to trust her or not. So tell me do you have elements.”

Trixie said “We do.” we smiled as the elements fly out of us, Trixie continued “We got them from an alternate Tree of Harmony where you were at war with Sombra, and we will probably have to leave soon as the timeline shifts again.”

Celestia frowned “Me and Chrysalis where going over some peace treaties, I hoped one of you would join us.”

Chrysalis smiled “I must thank you both, you have saved my kind from the eternal hunger.”

I grinned “It’s fine Chryssi, see you soon.” I then frowned as a wave of light flashed over us.

Trixie frowned “Where are we?”

I growled as I stared outside “Canterlot Castle and Nightmare Moon won.” We both were very concerned as we stared at the moon.

Author's Note:

The elements work in mysterious ways.

PreviousChapters Next