• Published 4th Jun 2017
  • 1,064 Views, 35 Comments

Showy Chaos - HeartfireFirebrand



Trixie returns to Ponyville with less than a stellar reception to say the leats forntunately a certain chaotic creature is more than willing to help

  • ...
14
 35
 1,064

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30: Generosity

I teleported over to the Town Hall, I approached Rarity. I said nervously “Hi Rarity.”

Rarity turned and smiled “Discord, it’s good to see you out about.”

I smiled nervously “I teleported over here and I wondered if I could help?”

Rarity smiled “That’s a great idea, this is to raise funds for the local orphanage.I have got most of the decorations ready. I however am lacking an entertainer, you are quite a trickster.”

I laughed “Of course I’ll do it, I loved foals, they never judged me for anything.”

Rarity smiled “Well it sounds like you’ll do great, they’ll be here in a couple of hours.” I grinned as I began to make balloon dogs for the foal’s arrival.

2 hour later I smiled as the foals rushed in eagerly, a few adult ponies form the orphanage were watching, I gave each foal a balloon dog. I smiled as I conjured up a puppet show booth. I hid behind it and began moving the puppets, I began telling the story Sir Iron Shield and Lady Gemstone. I grinned as I decided to make it more interesting.

I clicked my claw and the foals were standing on my back as I leaned close to the battlefield. I grinned as I narrated in a deep voice “The mighty Sir Iron Shield approached a castle only for a terrifying Nightmare Dragon to emerge.”

I waved my claws and they watched in awe as Sir Iron Shield appeared in front of them, he was large silver earth pony carrying a huge greatsword with 6 glowing gems embedded in it in his mouth, his cutie mark was a huge red shield. He rushed across the barren wasteland to a large dark castle with lightning striking the very ground form the stormy skies. I smiled as I heard the foals gasp in awe, then shadow crushed out of the castle forming a huge shadowy dragon.

The dragon spoke in a demonic voice “Begone, the Lady Gemstone belongs to me.”

Sir Iron Shield roared “Never foul beast, you will be destroyed by my blessed blade.” He dodged the dragon fierce shadowy flames before cutting into the dragons flesh. The dragon roared and turned to black smoke, Sir Iron Shield galloped into the castle only to find the Lady Gemstone standing there staring at the moon in sorrow, her pale white wings and long horn, her pink mane resting over her shoulders.

Lady Gemstone spoke in a mournful tone “You have to come to bring me home but I can’t return yet.”

Sir Iron Shield begged “You must come with me, it’s too dangerous here the dragon…!” A huge roar bellowed as the fearsome dragon roared at them, Lady Gemstone approached the Shadowy Dragon. Just as the Shadowy Dragon was about smite the fair lady, Sir Iron Shield slammed his sword into the ground and 6 ponies made of pure light burst forth from the gems, a blue Pegasus and yellow Pegasus slammed into the dragon followed by a pink earth pony and orange earth pony then finally a purple unicorn and a white unicorn put a huge shield.

The dragon backed off at the sight of the six ponies then Sir Iron Shield’s sword glowed, the six gems empowered the warriors and then they glowed. A Rainbow Light burst forth from them and struck the dragon. The dragon’s body writhed and shrunk as the shadows poured form it revealing a small blue foal with a horn and wings, her light blue mane hanging off her shoulders. Lady Gemstone approached the foal in tear “My precious sister, I’m so sorry. I ignored your cries.”

The small foal cried “It’s all my fault, I should have listened to your words.” The six glowing warriors smiled as they returned to the blade and Sir Iron Shield approached the hoping to return them home.

I clicked my claws and we were standing there again in the Town Hall, the young foals cheered “That was amazing can we do that again?”

The adult ponies smiled as they looked down at the little animated play below them “Thanks you Discord, we were wrong about you.”

I was about to say something when I heard a crying foal behind them. I stepped past to see a white earth pony with a pale green mane foal in a wheelchair, I asked “Why wasn’t she with the rest of them?”

The adult ponies said “She is handicapped, we try to keep her away from strenuous activities.”

I frowned “Why haven’t you given her braces for her legs?”

The adult ponies frowned “She was born with her back legs in a state of extreme muscular atrophy, we can’t afford custom made braces.”

I nodded and I clicked my claws, I could see the state of her muscles and bone structure, any worse and she would her back legs amputated. I summoned myself a ruler and some measuring tape. I asked as I was measuring “What’s your name?”

She replied nervously “Winter Snow.”

I smiled warmly “Well Winter Snow today is you lucky day.” I clicked my claws and a pair of leg braces began to form in front of me, they had a solid adjustment strap and steel reinforcements to support her legs. I quickly attached her the to her legs.

I beckoned her to take a step forward, when her two back legs touched the the ground they wobbled slightly but she could still walk. I smiled “Come on one trot at a time.”

My smile grew as with each step she grew more confident and a smile began to appear on her young face. She then gave me a hug “Thank you Mr Discord.”

I nodded maintaining my smile “Your welcome.”

The adults gasped “How? You just made a brace out of air.”

I burst into laughter “Who wrote the first book on medicine?”

They blinked “Dr Entropy, why?”

I grinned “My full name is Discord Entropy Harmonium. Also note she won’t need it forever eventually she will be able to trot without it.”

They gasped “No way!”

I turned away form the shocked adults to approach the foals, I said once arrived “Winter Snow I have a gift for you.” She approached me and I pulled out a candle from my mane, I smiled “If you want to send me a letter just light the candle and burn the letter.”

She smiled “Thanks.”

2 hours past I played and entertained the foals. Rarity trotted out “You did an amazing job today and what you did for that foal. I can’t express how grateful for I am.”

I grinned “If you want it repay tell me the next time you organize one of these.”

Rarity glowed “That’s great, I’ll be happy to see you again.”

I smiled “Yeah, well me and Trixie have a lot to talk about.”

I felt a small tingling in my chest, I shook my head teleported home to see Trixie sitting there she threw a solid block of chocolate milk behind her which exploded. She grinned “How was your day?”

I smiled “Great, I love working with foals, I even helped a filly walk again.”

Trixie smiled back “Well I helped Applejack on the farm and we learned a bit about each other as well as were we stand on honesty, her element.”

I said “Maybe I should go visit Twilight, I haven’t exactly given her much reason to trust me.”

Trixie frowned “I should go and spend some time with Pinkie Pie, I treated her pretty badly during the incident, I stole her mouth.”

I nodded “Well since our plans are confirmed let’s go to bed.” Trixie nodded and I teleported over grinning, I lifted her into my arms, after all I was ready for some loving.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

PreviousChapters Next