• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
The Start Of A War

With Rainbow and a scared Soarin getting out of the shower wrapped in towels, he was hoping her father wasn't a track runner and prepared himself for a race he can't afford to lose unless he wants to die.

"Two things before my dad chases you, run as fast as you can and never look back, got it", she told him as he whimpered and nodded.

Rainbow opened the door and saw her grinning mother and Scootaloo shaking her head with a smile, but she saw her dad in a running position with a evil looking grin staring a Soarin.

When Soarin shakenly walked out of the bathroom, he asked, "can i put my clothes on before you-shit", he said in a panic as he dodged Bows lunge.

Bow end up grabbing the towel as Soarin ran for his life, Scootaloo and Windy quickly looked away from the running naked boy running out the house covering his junk.

"Dad, your not chasing him...why", Rainbow asked confused.

"Just because i'm athletic, doesn't mean i'm not smart..think about Dash, a grown man chasing a naked boy out the house, imagine the looks i would receive from people", Bow told his daughter shaking him head, then he smirked.

"Besides, running home naked after being caught showering with your girlfriend by her father is punishment enough", he said smirking.

"How would you know dad", Scootaloo asked confused as he frowned and her mother giggled with a grin.

"Cause the same thing happened to your father when my parents caught me and him showering together in our highschool year, i mean he wasn't one of the fastest runner in highschool for nothing sweetie", she told her daughter's while hugging her husband.

"Except the facted that her father actually chased me", he said with a frown remembering that day when he ran home naked and a lot of teenage girls that saw him whistled and gave him lustful looks.

Rainbow walked to her room and put her clothes on, when she came back out fully clothed and with Soarins clothes in her hands, she told her father with a serious look, "i swear dad, other girls better not check him out when he's running home naked", she started walking out the house.

Windy turned to her husband, "funny, i told the same thing to my father when he came back from chasing you", she said with a smile.

"Now, about you showering with Rumble", she said as she turned to her youngest daughter with with a grin as Bow glared at his daughter.

"So your not a virgin no more right", Bow said with a stern look as Scootaloo nodded scratching the back of her head with a sheepish smile and looking away.

"Thats my girl", Windy said hugging a confused Scootaloo with a grin as her husband glared at her.

With Soarin running home naked, he realised he wasn't being chased and started panicking with a red face knowing he is naked outside, "shit shit shit", he said covering his junk as he had no choice but to run home naked.

Lyra and Bon Bon were walking to get something to eat when they saw Soarin naked and running as they stared at him in shock, he ran by them as they caught a glimpse of his manhood, "wanna grab a hot dog", Lyra asked turning to her friend as Bon Bon nodded.

Soarin was still running as some elderly ladies almost fainted at the sight of him naked, some couples saw him and the girls stared at him with red faces and the guys glared death.

After awhile, he made it home and sighed in relief, "shit, my keys", he said with a groan as he realised he's locked out of his home and his keys are in his pants and his folks let him liv alone.

He realised he has to wait outside till Rainbow come and brings him his clothes, he out his head down with a red face of embarrassment as he continued to cover his junk.

Several girls from school saw him and started whistling at him while blushing as they took their phones out to take pictures, Rainbow came running up to him as she death glared the girls and told them, "if you wanna keep your teeth where they are, i sujest you erase those pictures and walk away now".

They did just that as Rainbow grabbed his keys and unlocked his door, he opened it as they walked in, she closed the door and locked it as she stared at him down and up while bitting her lip.

She dropped his clothes and started taking her clothes off, Soarin saw this and became confused as he asked, "babe, what are you doing?"

"Get your cute ass to your room", she said glaring at him with a grin as she walked up to him naked.

Soarin saw the rape face and whimpered as he backed up saying, "babe, come on...i'm tired and exhaus-

"Now Soarin, cause i'm gonna finish what i started", she said through gritted teeth cutting him off as she was now dragging him to his room, she threw him on his bed then climb on top of him.

"Why do i find this strangely arousing and hot", he asked confused yet scared yet turned on.

"Cause guys like it when girls are aggressive and have their way with them in bed", Rainbow told him with a grin and bedroom eyes, she gave him a deep kiss and started having her way with him as Soarin was loving it and hating it at the same time.

Later on, Pharynx was by himself as he walked in the Hospital, the clerk at the desk saw him and smiled, "can i help you", she said smiling as he put on a fake smile.

"Yes, I'm here to visit my little brother Spike", he said smiling as the clerk became confused at that.

"O-Ok then, sign you name here saying your a visiter", she said putting on a smile as he did just that.

"Ok then Pharynx Sparkle, he's on the 2nd floor room 13", she said with as smile as he walked passed the desk, when he did he smirked.

After finding the room, he walked in and closed the door and locked it, then he started closing the blinds as Spike saw him and glared, he was gonna call the nurse but Pharynx stop him by grabbing his hands.

"What the hell you want Pharynx", Spike said with a glared as he was trying to get his hand free from his grip.

"I just wanna talk Spike, you know your sister is pretty hot and so is your mother", he said with a grin as Spikes eyes widen.

"You touch a hair on my sister or my mom, i will make you regret the day you made an enemy out of me", Spike said through gritted teeth as he glared death at him.

Pharynx punched him once in the jaw causing him to groan and bleed, "it's you that made a enemy out of us, you couldn't just stay out of our business", he told Spike with a glare of his own.

"Get the hell out of here, and leave me and my friends alone", Spike told him with a glare.

"I just came here to deliver a message, you and the rest of those assholes made a big mistake cause this is war", he said with a smirk as Spike just glared at him with hate.

"And i can't wait to visit you sister and mommy personally", he said again with a grin, then he pushed Spike off the bed and flipped the bed on top of him as he groaned.

Pharynx unlocked the door and walked out smirking, after awhile a nurse walked in Spikes Hospital room and saw him on the floor trying to push the bed off of himself.

She panicked and called for several doctor, they came running in the room as they helped Spike get the bed off and helped him up, Pharynx walked pass the check in desk as the clerk told him with a smile, "i hope you enjoyed visiting your little brother".

"Oh i did enjoy the visit", he said walking out of the Hospital with a smirk as the clerk noticed something wasn't right about that smirk, she decided to call the Sparkle family and asked if they have a son name Pharynx Sparkle.

PreviousChapters Next