• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Shower Fun Time With Mistress Sunset

A week and 2 days has passed and it was a Monday, Spike and the group minus a sick Apple Bloom were no longer in trouble as they were starting to remember the party little by little, they even remembered eating brownies and feeling funny afterwards as they partied even harder.

It was lunch time as the group were eating and talking about Silver Spoons party and how great it was, alote of students congratulate her for throwing an awesome party like that.

"I can't believe Apple Bloom is still sick today", Spike said with a frown as everyone nodded.

Apple Bloom got sick 2 days ago from taking cold showers for the past week to get rid of the headaches, but it just got her sick and when they found out Spike visit her to check on her and did her chores for her yesterday.

The guys grinned and decided to mess with Spike as they started getting a little touchy with their girlfriends under the table and kissing them knowing Spike can't kiss Apple Bloom cause she is isn't here.

"I'm glad your not sick Sweetie Belle, because i would hate not kissing you for 3 days", Button said with a smirk as he kissed her.

Spike glared at him cause he knows what he doing, "don't you start guys, you know Apple Bloom is not here and it's not fair", he said glaring at Thorax kissing Silver Spoon and Rumble kissing Scootaloo.

"Thorax, stop it we are at School", Silver said giggling as Thorax grinned kissing her.

"Mashy, not in public...wait till we are at my place then we can do that", Sweetie Belle said smirking as Button grinned kissing her.

"Rumble, the next time we are alone at my place..", she whispered in his ear with a smirk as he grinned with big eyes as they started kissing.

The guys grinned as they picked their girlfriends up and placed them on their laps as they giggled and feed their boyfriends, Spike groaned cause he wanted Apple Bloom to sit on his lap to so they can feed each other, but can't cause she is at home sick.

"Your all evil", Spike pointing at them with a glare cause he can't kiss and hold Apple Bloom, then he remembered something and smirked.

"In matter of fact, i'm gonna go sit with Twilight", he got up smirking with his food and walked over to his sister's table.

The group looked at him confused, then smirked as they remembered Sunset being Spikes mistress and since Apple Bloom can't spend time with him, Sunset can till she gets better and so they both won't feel lonely.

Sunset saw Spike walking over and smiled, the rest of the group saw him and smirked knowing he can spend time with Sunset since Apple Bloom is too sick to go to School.

"Hey Spike, came to sit with me cause Apple Bloom is sick", Sunset said with a smirk as Spike smirked back and nodded.

"You don't mind right", he said putting on a smile.

"No, not at all", she said untill they noticed there wasn't enough room for him to sit next to her.

"Uhh, how am i gonna sit next to you if there is no room", he asked as she thought of a way.

A minute later, Spike was looking at the envy guys glaring at him and a grinning Rainbow and Pinkie Pie as Sunset was sitting on his lap as they both were eating.

"Best seat in the house huh Sunny", the rainbow haired girl said as her and Pinkie snickered.

"I don't mind this", Spike said with a smirk as he touched his blushing smiling Mistress stomach and held her.

"Why are do you guys look jealous of Spike", she said with a raised eyebrow as their girlfriends glared at them.

"Cause you girls won't do that to us", Soarin said pouting as the girls grinned or smirked at their boyfriends.

"Why didn't you say so Caramel, you could of just asked me lover boy", Applejack told her boyfriend with a smirk as she lift herself up and sat on his lap kissing him.

The rest of the girls did the same thing with smirks or giggling, the guys grinned as their girlfriends feed them as they started sharing the food, even Sunset and Spike started sharing the food for today and feeding each other and kissed.

"So, it looks like you 2 are gonna spend some time together cause my sister is at home sick right", the cowgirl asked with a smirk as they nodded.

"What do you feel like doing today Sunset", Spike asked with a smile.

"Besides him", Rainbow said with as her Pinkie and the guys snickered with grins.

"Rainbow", Sunset glared at her with a red face as Spike smirked.

"That sounds fun", he said kissing her cheek as she blushed.

"Now your dream and shower fantasies can finally come true", Pinkie said as she saw Sunset doing a cutting throat action and Spike raising an eyebrow at her.

"You had dreams about me and shower fantasies", he said with a raised eyebrow looking at Sunset covering her red face embarrassed.

After School ended for the day, Spike was waiting for Sunset as he text Apple Bloom of how she was doing and that he's gonna spend time with Sunset.

He got a text back saying she doing ok and have fun with Sunset so they both won't feel lonely today, Sunset saw him and walked up to him.

"Wanna grab a burger", he asked as Sunset nodded, then they started walking to a burger joint.

15 minutes later they started talking and laughing as they were eating, "your like metal music huh", Spike said with a chuckle as she nodded.

"And i never knew you sang sometimes and listen to rock music and rock covers", Sunset said with a smile.

They continued to talk some more as Spike learned that she use to be a bully and how she hurt people and her brother, then saw how she regretted it and now a good person.

After awhile they were walking to Sunsets home as she told him that Flash won't be home for hours cause he took Twilight out on a date.

They made it and walked inside as Sunset closed and locked the door, "never actually been to Flashs house", he said looking around with a smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower", Sunset said walking to her room as she secretly smirked taking off her black jacket.

Spike was waiting for her, then she caught a glimpse of her walking to the bathroom from her room in her purple bra and panties.

Spike sat there as he realised she invited him so she can shower with him, he smirked and hoped Flash and Twilight won't walk through the door when he is having fun with his Mistress.

He heard the shower turn on as he walked to Sunsets room and took his clothes off, he walked to the bathroom in his boxers and checked to see if the door was unlocked.

It was as he smirked and walked in, Sunset was showering and smirked when she heard the door closed, then the shower door open and close.

She turned to him with a smirk as he looked at her naked body, "now you and Apple Bloom i don't mind showering with" Spike said giving her a kiss.

"Dam right", she said smirking and hugging him with her wet bare body.

"Care to make your shower fantasy come true", he said putting his hands of her waist, the moved them to her butt.

Sunset didn't say anything as she was blushing while giving him bedroom eyes, then she kissed him and soon started making out with him.

Half hour later moans and heavy breathing can be heard from the bathroom as Sunset was having her shower fantasy come true.

At Raritys Boutique, a car drove up on the parking lot as 2 adults came out of the car as Rarity walked up with Thunderlane and smiled when she saw them.

"Mother Father", she said as she hung them both smiling, they broke the hug as they saw Thunderlane.

"Thunderlane, this is my mother and father", she introduced her boyfriend to them.

"And mother and father, this is my boyfriend Thunderlane", she said walking up to him and giving him a kiss.

"Uhh, Nice to meet you", Thunderlane said nervously as he noticed her dad giving him a protective fathers glare and kinda intimidated by the man thats the same hight as Big Mac.

Her mother grinned at her daughter for finding a boyfriend as she walked up to him, "i'm Cookie Crumble, nice to meet you young man", she said shaking his hand.

"Wow, my daughter knows how to pick the cute and strong ones", she said smirking at her blushing daughter.

"Mother", she wined out of embarrassment.

Her husband walked up to him with a grin, "i'm Hondo Flank, Rarity father", he said shaking his hand and squeezing it a little before letting go, Thunderlane rubbed his hand afterwards.

"Father, don't be rude", Rarity said as her and her mother glared at him.

"I'm sorry about him deary", Rarity said kissing her boyfriends cheek.

"I'm just letting him know who's you father is...now were is my little girl at", Hondo said with a smile as he couldn't wait to see his daughter Sweetie Belle also.

"Yeah, i wonder if Sweetie Belle found a cute one too", Cookie said with a giggle as her husband grumbled with a glare.

Rarity let them in the Boutique as they walked in, they heard the shower on and walked upstairs to see if Sweetie Belle was home, Rarity hoped she wasn't showering with her boyfriend.

Hondo was gonna knock when he can barely hear moans and light smacking noises as he said through the door confused, "Sweetie Belle".

"Daddy", he heard her say from the other side in shock, then he heard a boys voice that he guess didn't hear him.

"You can call me daddy in the shower or in bed anytime baby", then he heard a noice that sounded like he spanked her once.

"Button, don't spank my butt when my dad is out there, and can you take it out please", he heard her say, then he heard a wimpering sound and panicking from the boy

He gave a dark chuckled at that as he realised a boy was showering with his little girl, "Sweetie Belle, it's me your father...and i can't wait to meet that boy that's in there with you", he said with a evil looking grin.

"I don't wanna die", he heard Button say like he seen death itself as Thunderlane shook his head knowing Button is a gonner.

PreviousChapters Next