• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Failed Reversed Teasing

Spike woke up with a beaming smile, glad that his punishment from yesterday was called off, he sat up a stretched and grabbed his stomach, "huh, doesn't even hurt as much, must be almost time to take the stitches off", he said getting out of bed.

He looked down, "shit, i should take a cold shower", he said getting clean clothes and unlocking the door, he checked to see if anyone was in the hallway and ran to the bathroom so that no one can see him hard from his lingerie dream of Apple Bloom.

After the shower, he was downstairs and eating, "Apple Bloom teased me, so maybe i should tease her back", he thought with a grin.

When he finished eating, he walked out and started walking to School with his friends, Apple Bloom didn't know about Spikes punishment for being called off.

As they were walking, the guys started holding their girlfriends close so that they can mess with Spike, they even kissed a few times to mess with him.

Spike stared at Thorax kissing Silver and smirked, "don't worry Spike, 13 more days and that can be us", Apple Bloom said with a smirk and smacking his butt, but before her hand reached it, Spike caught it.

"How about this AB, see if you can go one whole day without smacking my butt or kissing my cheek, but you can still tease me, deal", he said letting go of her hand and sticking his out for a shake.

Apple Bloom smirked, accepting the deal, "deal", she said shaking his hand.

They started walking again and Apple Bloom and everyone else never saw the smirk on Spikes face as they walked.


At lunch with Flash Sentry and his friends, he was thinking about what Twilight meant about showing him something special that she can't show him at her place but at his place.

"What are you thinking about Flash", Cheese Sandwich told him.

"Twilight told me to take her to my place so she can show me something special", he told his friend.

Soarin asked while eating, "what do you think it is?"

"It can be something hot", Thunderlane said with a grin.

Caremel turned to him, "how would you know", he said with a glare.

"Because i saw my lady Rarity in a lingerie, hell some were a little too revealing for someone her age, but i ain't complaining", he said with a grin.

Cheese turned to him, "dude, you saw your girlfriend in lingerie, lucky i wish i can see Pinkie in one", he said with a pout as his hair deflated a little.

Soarin patted his shoulder, "Cheese, your girlfriend is Pinkie Pie and she is probably planning to show you her lingerie", he said with a smirk.

Cheese laughed, "yeah, she's probably gonna have a cake delivered to my house and when i open it inside, she's probably gonna jump out in lingerie and take me right there", he said with a laugh, then he stopped and grinned, "that sounds pretty hot actually".

Comper grinned, "yeah, i saw Fluttershy in one, but she didn't stay in it for long", he said closing his eyes.

They guys turned to him, "dude, so you had your first with her", Soarin said with a grin.

Comper nodded, "yup, best birthday present ever", he said with a smirk as some of the guys patted or shook his shoulders congratulating him.

Flash smirked at him, "you were the last of us to get laid, so welcome to the world of men".

With Spike and his friends, Apple Bloom was teasing Spike everytime he looked at her while eating, but he smirked confusing her.

Spike looked at her and flexed an arm a little, Apple Bloom shook a little from that and stared at him.

After a while the bell rang as Spike and the girls got up to walk to class as Rumble and Button walked their own seperate way to their class.

Spike walked next to Apple Bloom with a smirk, and lightly smack her butt, causing her to blush and glare at him, "no fair Spike, you have that punishment, remember", she said with a pout.

He grinned, "did i forgot to tell you Apple Bloom, my mom called off the punishment", he said smacking her butt again and walking ahead as the girls stared at him.

He stopped, turned around and lifted his shirt, "you won't be able to touch this all day long", he said with a smirk as several girls in the hallway gave him bedroom eyes with dreamy smiles.

Lyra took a picture saying, "i think i found my new laptop and phone screen saver", she said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom glared at her, "you got 10 seconds to delete that".

Lyra sighed, "fine", she saved it instead of deleting it, "we all envy you for hitting that", she said pointing at Spike and walking away as Apple Bloom smirked.

Diamond came from behind Spike after hearing what he said and he still had his shirt up, she smirked and hugged him as she put her hands on his bare chest, "can i take that losers place then", she said smirking at Apple Bloom thats ready to break her arms off.

"No", he said moving her hands away and dropping his shirt, backing away from her.

Diamond giggled, "i love our little cat and mouse game Spikey, i got this special lingerie for you, how about you come to my place after School so i can show you and don't worry, i won't keep it on for long", she said getting close to him and drawing circles on his chest with bedroom eyes and a sweet smile.

Apple Bloom lunged at her and was so close from grabbing her if it wasn't for Spike stopping her, "Diamond, this is getting old, so i'm not gonna bother", he said as he smacked Apple Blooms butt with a smirk saying, "lets go baby".

He walked away from Diamond with a lidded eyed Apple Bloom as the girls followed while smirking at Apple Bloom.

Diamond smirked staring at him walking away, "it's not gonna stop me from having my dreams and fantasies about you Spikey", she said to herself when they were out of earshot and walked away.

What she didn't know was Silver Spoon heard her, "what the hell, Diamond is having dreams and fantasies about Spike", she said shaking her head, "i gotta let Apple Bloom know about this", she said walking to class.

After School, everyone went their separate ways to do their own thing today, except for Spike and Apple Bloom as Spike decided to help her at the farm.

As they were walking, "It's working, my teasing is getting to her and she hates it, and i think i know what will get to her", he thought with a grin.

Spike but his hand on her butt as they walked side by side, she blushed and pushed it away, "Spike, it's not fair and stop teasing me", she said with a pout.

Spike turned to her with a smirk, "all fair in love and war baby", he said smacking her butt and walking ahead of her.

Apple Bloom glared, "so your teasing me because i teased you yesterday", she said pouting still.

Spike turned around, "don't worry babe, your get to touch this tomorrow", he said lifting his shirt up again showing his muscles.

Apple Bloom smirked, "trust me when i say Spike, you don't wanna tease me", she said with hands on her hips.

Spike dropped his shirt, "and trust me when i say, it's not gonna lead to something else", he said with a smirk turning and walking away.

Apple Bloom continue to smirk, "you shouldn't have said that", she said following him.

Apple Bloom and Spike were doing chores and Apple Bloom was wearing the same outfit from yesterday, she teased Spike like yesterday and it kinda got to him.

Later on, Big Mac was done with his chores, "Spike, Apple Bloom see if you can finish up, I'll be back tomorrow morning", he said getting in his truck.

"Where have you going big brother", Apple Bloom said confused.

"Uhhh no where, just to a friends house...she said that she had a surprise for me...bye", he said with a blush and driving off.

Apple Bloom looked confused, then turned to Spike with a smile, "It's getting hot", he said wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Really, doesn't feel hot to me", she said looking at the sky, when she looked back at Spike, her eyes widen as he took off his shirt.

"Not fair Spike", she said with a blush, looking at his body as she shook.

Spike smirked, "i need some water", he said picking up a bottle of water from earlier and drinking it.

Apple Bloom watched as the water traveled down his chest and body as it spill out from the side.

Spike walked to the barn to finish up as Apple Bloom followed him with a smirk and lidded eyes.

When he walked in the barn, he heard it closed and saw Apple Bloom put something in front of it to keep it shut.

"Uhh Apple Bloom, what are you doing", he said wide eyed and backing away.

She grinned giving him bed room eyes, "i told you not to tease me Spike", she said walking towards him.

"I wasn't expecting for it to lead to this", he said shaking.

She gave him a predatory grin, "you should have seen it coming Spike", she said taking her hat and boots off.

"Should i be frightened", he said as he backed up into a stack of hay.

"Very", she said taking off her shirt and tackling Spike over the stack of hay as he screamed.

With Big Mac, he made it to his friends house, "i wonder what surprise she said she had for me", he said getting out and walking up to the door.

He knocked, after a while the door opened revealing Apple Blooms teacher Cheerilee in a robe, "what is it you wanted to show me Cheerilee", he said giving her a kiss and walking inside.

She smiled, "Big Mac, you know we been seeing each other for 1 month right", she said walking close to him and drawing circles on his chest.

He nodded, "and i know you love me, and i love you...so i think we are ready", she said with a smirk as she undid her robe and there she stood in a sexy school girls outfit, Big Macs jaw dropped and eyes widen with a red face.

She booped his nose, "I've been a naughty girl Mac, come punish me", she said with a seductive voice and walked to her bedroom with a sway of her hips.

Big Mac stood there like a zombie, then ran to follow her to her bedroom shutting the door as she giggled.

PreviousChapters Next