• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Getting A Perfect Prank Started

Spike and Apple Bloom walked out of the barn together fully clothed with smirks as they left it opened, when they did they saw Big Mac pull up to the house and got out of his truck with Cheerilee smiling.

They walked over to them with smiles as her brother and soon to be sister in law saw them walking over, "Apple Bloom and Spike, it's a good thing your here cause we got some good news, where's AJ", he told them as they told him that she was in the house, they Spike Apple Bloom Big Mac and Cheerilee walked inside.

"Applejack and Granny, if your here come to the kitchen", Big Mac called smiling, soon afterwards the they showed up in the kitchen confused with Caramel wondering what going on.

"Everyone, we decided to have the wedding next month", he told them as his fiance hugged him smiling and gave him a kiss, his family smiled at them.

"That's great big brother, but where are you gonna have it at", Apple Bloom asked as they became confused.

"The same place ma and pa had their wedding, in the orchard", he told them smiling as Granny Smith walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"If they were here right now Big Mac, they will be so proud of you", she told him getting a little teary eyed as he felt the same and hugged her back smiling.

"Sounds romantic, heck when i get married i wouldn't mind having it in the orchard eather", Apple Bloom told them as she hugged Spike smiling and he hugged her back with one arm.

"Hey Apple Bloom and Spike, why do you both look tired and a little sweaty", Cheerilee asked confused as everyone turned to the blushing young couple.

"Uhh, S-Spike helped me with some chores so i can finish early and we can spend some time together", Apple Bloom told them as her and Spike gave them sheepish smiles and hope they won't find out that they have some fun in the barn.

Applejack and Granny Smith narrowed their eyes at them for awhile as the young couple gulped, then they smiled at Spike saying, "thats really nice of you Spike, Apple Bloom is lucky to have you".

"Now all we need is a wedding dress and a couple of bridesmaid dresses", Cheerilee told everyone smiling.

A half hour later, the girls and their mothers were talking about the wedding with smiles for next month and happy for Cheerilee, they were looking at bridesmaid dresses as Cheerilee was looking at wedding dresses.

"Are you sure you wanna have the wedding on the farm darling, all that dirt could ruin your wedding dress", Rarity told Cheerilee with a frown as Applejack glared at her.

"What's wrong with having a wedding on a farm", the cowgirl asked the fashionista glaring as Rarity stuck her nose in the air.

"It's just that...all that dirt", she told her with a shiver, then she sighed with dreamy eyes.

"When i get married to my Thunderlane, it will be some place romantic where we can look at a beautiful view while we say our vows", she told them with a dreamy sigh.

With Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo and Silver Spoon, they stopped looking at bridesmaid dresses and started walking upstairs towards Sweetie Belles room.

When Sweetie Belle closed her door when the girls walked in, they sat on the bed as Apple Bloom decided to tell them about her 'i'm pregnant' prank.

"Girl's, me and Spike had fun in the barn earlier and i was wondering if you could help me pull off the perfect prank for April fools", she told them smirking as they smirked themselves.

"Sure, we'll help you out with it", Scootaloo told her as Sweetie Belle and Silver nodded.

"Sweet, thanks girls and don't tell anyone about it and keep it to ourselves ok", she told them with a serious look, knowing that if Big Mac heard about it he'll surely have Spikes head.

"We won't tell anyone, right girls", Silver told them as Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle nodded as the red head farmer thanked them.

"Hmm, maybe i should pull the same prank on Button Mash", Sweetie Belle told them smirking, imagining the look on her boyfriends face when she tells him that she's pregnant.

"It would be a hell of a prank to pull on Rumble, hmm", Scootaloo told them as she was thinking of doing the same prank pictureing the look her boyfriend will have thinking that she's pregnant.

Then Silver Spoon started thinking of doing the same prank on Thorax with a smirk to see his react to her being pregnant with his baby.

Apple Bloom saw this and smirk knowing that they have the same idea, "you wanna make it more convincing, have sex with your boyfriends before April hits", she told them as they grinned and nodded, not that they don't mind getting some from their boyfriends.

Then Scootaloo thought of something and wants to make it as convincing as possible, "hey Apple Bloom, you know we have that wood carving class right", she asked smirking as they turned to her confused.

"Yeah..why", she asked with a slight tilt of her head as Sweetie Belle smirked knowing what she's getting at.

"We should make our very own convincing wooden pregnancy test, we'll even paint it and make it look like a positive", she told them smirking as they thought about it, then grinned and nodded.

"Scootaloo you evil genius", Silver told her smirking as the athletic girl smirked with her eyes closed.

"I know, i'm a genius when it comes to pranks", she told them as they started giggling.

"I hope we can pull it off at the right time", Silver told them as they nodded hoping for the same thing, they got up and walked back downstairs to continue to look for a bridesmaids dress.

With the Big Mac and the guys and the fathers of the group at the Sparkle resident, they were talking about the wedding with smiles and happy for the farmer.

"That's great your having the wedding next mont Macintosh", Shining told him patting his shoulder with a smile as the rest of the guys and men nodded with smiles of their own.

"Thanks Shining", he told him, then he thought of something that he should asked.

"Uhh, Mr Light..you and your family always been there for me and my family since i was a toddler, and i would appreciate it if you and your family could show up to the wedding", he told Night Light scratching the back of his head.

"Big Mac, we'll be there..right Spike and Shining", he told his two sons as they nodded.

"We'll be there too Big Mac", Caramel told him as the rest of the guys nodded, even Discord was willingto show up with his wife and son.

"And listen, if you ever need a fatherly advice and someone to got to cause you need questions on being a father, don't be afraid to come to me or Discord ok", he told him smiling as Big Mac nodded and gave him a hug.

"Mr Light, thanks for being like a second father to me..if my pa was here he would thank you also", he told him as Night Light hugged him back, they broke the hug.

"Now Shining, i would like you to be my best man at the wedding", Big Mac told him as he smiled and hugged him.

"It'll be a honor to be your best man", Shining told him, then he smirked after they broke the hug.

"And before the wedding, me and my dad and uncle can throw you a bachelor party", he told him as Mac face fell at that wondering how would Cheerilee react to another woman dancing for him in lingerie.

The guys and two men smirk at that, "trust me, a bachelor party is something your love Macintosh", Discord told him smirking as Shining and Night Light nodded with smirks knowing they had one.

Hours later, Cheerilee was home looking at herself in the mirror in her white strapless wedding dress, she had a smile as she couldn't believe she was gonna get married next month and be someone's wife.

Then she frowned and felt tear's in her eyes looking down wishing her parents were here to see her get married, wishing her father can walk her down the isle to give her away to her soon to be husband Macintosh.

"I wish you were here dad and mom, to see me get married", she said to herself letting tears fall thinking about her dead parents that she lost when she was a teenager and before she moved to Canterlot.

When it was dark, Thorax was at Silver's place since they were hanging out in a Jacuzzi in their bikini and swim trunks since they already ate dinner, her folks wasn't home and were on a business trip so she can start her perfect i'm pregnant prank.

As they were sitting on in the Jacuzzi next to each other, she rested her head on his shoulder as they relaxed in the warm water, "this is nice Thorax, just you and me alone together", she told him kissing his cheek as he smiled and wrapped an arm around her.

"It is, and we should have small pool parties more often with just us and the group", he told her as she nodded liking the idea of her and the girls along with the guys having a friendly pool party.

"I like that Thorax", she smiling and giving him a kiss, he kissed her back and soon started making out in the Jacuzzi, she straddled his lap and was on top of him as they continued to make out.

She started touching his chest and he held her by her waist, then moved his hands to her butt and after awhile of making out in the Jacuzzi, they decided to get out as they grabbed towels and dried themselves off.

"Thorax, since it's just you and me and no parents..how you like to spend the night and keep me company", Silver told him with bedroom eyes and a smirk while touching his stomach.

"I'm sure my folks wouldn't mind me spending the night here", he told her giving her a kiss as she giggled, he text his mom and told her that's he spending the night at Silver's place.

Silver grabbed his hand and lead him to her bedroom with a smirk as he grinned, when they got to her room and walked in, she closed they door and started kissing Thorax.

They started making out and started getting touchy with each other, Silver laid Thorax down on her bed and mounted him as they continued to make out, he moved his hands to her butt as she broke the kiss.

"Can little Thorny come out and play", she asked with bedroom eyes as she took her glasses off and placed them on her dresser.

"Only if you want him to", he told her as she giggled and started making out with him again, he removed her bikini top and dropped it on the floor as she broke the kiss again smirking.

"Rock my world baby", she told him as he grinned and nodded, he took his swim trunks off as she took her bikini bottoms off also and they dropped them to the floor, she lowered herself onto him and started riding him.

PreviousChapters Next