• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Beach Time Part 2

Spike woke up with Apple Bloom in his arms, it took a lot of convincing from the guys, for the adults to let the girls sleep in the same bed with there boyfriends, just as long they don't try anything.

He looked down at her, seeing her sleep, "Apple Bloom, time to wake up", he said nudging her with a smile.

Apple Bloom shifted, but pulled him closer to her, "Apple Bloom, as much as i love to stay in bed with you, we gotta get up", he said with chuckle.

She slowly opened her eyes and stretched, she looked up, "morning Spike", she said kissing him.

Spike smirked, "again..what a way to wake up".

Apple Bloom smirked back, "so..want more huh", she said climbing on top of him.

Spike smirked, "do i have to ask twice", he said as she kissed him, soon it became a short make out session.

"AB, you know we can get in trouble for this, right", Spike asked after breaking the kiss.

knock knock knock

"Spike and Apple Bloom, time to get up cause breakfast is ready", they heard Velvet from the other side of the door.

"In a minute mom", he said kissing a smirking Apple Bloom some more

"Don't make me come in there young man", they heard her say in a stern voice.

Apple Bloom got off of him with a pout, "i was having fun".

"Come on Apple Bloom, we promised my parents we won't do anything", Spike said, putting his hands around her waist.

"What she thinks that we were gonna do", she asked looking away.

Spike shrugged, "i don't know, have sex maybe", he said with a blush.

"I...I wouldn't mind it..if we did have our first time", she said looking away with a red face at the thought of losing her viginity to the boy she loves.

Spike blushed even harder, "i think we should wait...till we are ready to go that far", he said looking away at the thought of seeing his girlfriend naked, but shock it away before he gets hard.

"I hope you guys are up, and not doing anything that can get you in serious trouble", they heard Velvet from the other side of the door.

"We are up mom, just talking", he said, as they got ready and walked out the room.

When they walked in the kitchen, they greeted, "morning everyone".

"Morning Spike, Apple Bloom", they greeted back in union.

Flash walked in, holding his back, "Mr Light, when are you gonna trust me to sleep in the same bed with Twilight", he asked, rubbing his back from sleeping on the couch.

He didn't look up from eating and said, "when i'm dead", he continued to eat.

Applejack asked her sister, "what took you two so long?"

They looked away blushing, "nothing", they said in union.

The guys stared at Spike, grinning, "we didn't do anything...we just made out a little", he said not liking the looks.

When everyone was done eating, the guys much to there disappointment, went to the other beach house to get changed.

They were swimming in the water, having fun like yesterday, some of the guys watching their girlfriends splash each other with grins.

"This was worth it guys, having fun on the beach, swimming on a hot day", Spike said to his friends, but they were to busy staring at his mom rubbing sunscreen on her arms.

He glared, "guys..i swear..if you don't stop staring at my mom..", he said ready to pounce.

"You know what..i don't care if you kill me, I'm just gonna say it...Spike..your mom is hot", Rumble said turning to him without a care in the world.

Spike was gonna pounce, when he heard someone scream and yelled, "SCOOTALOO, GIVE ME BACK MY TOP!", he turned and saw Scootaloo swimming towards them with a blushing Apple Bloom and a smirking Sweetie Belle right behind her.

Scootaloo saw Spike and smirked, "hey Spike, catch", she said tossing the bikini top to him.

He caught it and looked at it, "wait..isn't this..", he looked up to a blushing Apple Bloom and saw she had her hands covering her breast as the guys looked away except for Spike.

His eyes widen and his jaw dropped as a deep blush came across his face, he looked behind him to see if anyone else was watching, mainly his parents and sister.

Apple Bloom saw her bikini top in her boyfriends hand, "Spike..can you give it back to me please", she said with a red face.

Spike tried to control himself and handed it back to her thinking, "control yourself Spike...you saw Apple Blooms boobs, but try to control yourself..dear god I think I saw something through her fingers".

When Apple Bloom finished putting it on, she thanked Spike and glared a Scootaloo, "why the hell, would you do that for", she asked embarrassed from what happened to her.

Scootaloo smirked and shrugged saying, "ain't my fault you lost you bikini top".

Then she grinned at Spike, "besides..I think Spike..liked what he saw".

Apple Blooms face was red as her hair, looking at her boyfriends own red face, "no comment", they said in union.

Sweetie Belle shrugged, "anyways..what were you boys talking about before we came", she asked curiously.

Spike gave a scary grin to Rumble and Button, knowing that if their girlfriends heard what they said about his mom, they're ears will be hurting.

"Oh nothing, they were just telling me-JUST..how great you look in that bikini Scootaloo...just hot", Rumble said smirking saving his own ass.

Scootaloo blushed, then smirked, "thanks Rumble".

She got close to him and put a hand on his chest, "and you look great without a shirt", she said kissing him.

Button swam to Sweetie Belle, "same with you Sweetie, you look beautiful in a bikini..like model beautiful", he said with a smile causing her to blush.

"Awe Button, thank you..I don't care if your not big like Spike or athletic like Rumble, your one of the sweetest boys I know", she said wrapping her arms around him and kissing him.

Spike not wanted to be left out complemented his girlfriend, "you too AB, pure sexy", he said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom smirked back, "you too..without your shirt", she said kissing him.

The guys had enough of being in the water and decided to swim back to shore, when they were out of ear shot, Apple Bloom turned to her friends, "why would you do that", she said still kinda angry for what they did.

Scootaloo shrugged, "it was just a joke, besides...i know you liked it, when Spike saw you like that", they giggled as Apple Blooms covered her face embarrassed.

The guys were getting a drink from the cooler, "your lucky, you saved your own ass's", Spike told them with a glare.

Button shrugged with a smile and said, "can you blame me, i have a way with girls".

Button scoffed "then why it took you so long to ask out Scootaloo", he asked smirking.

Rumble glared, "same with you and Sweetie Belle", he smirked.

Button was gonna say something back, when they heard a voice, "well..hello there boys", they turned and saw Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon walking to them.

Diamond was wearing a dark purple and white 2 peace bikini, and Silver Spoon was wearing a silver gray and white 2 peace bikini.

Spike groaned, "what do you want, we are here with our girlfriends", he said annoyed as the boys agreed.

"Relax boys, we just wanna talk..so how do we look", Diamond asked as they gave a little pose.

The boys except for Spike shrugged, "you look ok, I guess", they said looking away.

Spike was still staring at Diamond Tiara, she gave a flirty wink, "well Spike, do I look hot or what..", she said smiling at him.

Spike shook his head, "you look ok..now can you girls leave", he said looking away.

Diamond looked at his body and smirked saying, "you know Spike..seeing you without a shirt, and how hot you look without it..you look sexy".

The she got closer to him, "and now I kinda regret leaving you", she said with a flirty smile.

Spike backed up, "sorry Diamond, but you messed up...it's your fault..not mines", he said looking away.

Diamond shrugged, "if it doesn't work out with that loser..", she walked her fingers on his chest, "you know where to find me", she said before her and Silver Spoon walked away as they swaying their hips a little.

The guys stared at Spike as he stared at Diamond walking away, "Spike..I hope you not thinking about..", Rumble asked, hoping he doesn't do was he was thinking about.

Spike shook his head and look away, "no Rumble..I'm not thinking bout it..i love Apple Bloom not Diamond", he said walking away.

He started thinking to himself, "you love Apple Bloom Spike, not Diamond Tiara", he grabbed a soda and drank it, hoping to forget what his ex said.

With Diamond and Silver Spoon, "you saw the way he was looking at me", she smirked as Silver Spoon nodded.

"New plan Silvey, get Spike to cheat on that talentless loser..with me", she gave a evil smirk as her new plan was to take place.

PreviousChapters Next