• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Sleep Over And Scary Movies

It was a Friday and it was lunch time as Spike and his friends were talking about his date with Apple Bloom.

"Dude, she made out with you in the park", Rumble asked in shock and slight envy as Spike smirked.

"I'm right here Rumble", Apple Bloom said while giving him a deadpan look.

Rumble ignored her and continued, "your lucky, hell me and Scoots didn't get to-never mind", he stopped when he saw the girls giving him glares, and Scootaloo was giving him a death glare with a blush on her face.

He decided to change the subject, "so, are we going to the arcade after school", he asked, saving himself from an ass kicking.

Button Mash answered, "sure, I'm down and i want a rematch", he glared at a smirking Rumble.

"Aint my falt you got distracted", the athlete told him.

Button Mash remembering that lost on Marvel vs Capcom 2, he lost cause he was staring at Sweetie Belle every now and then when she was dancing on Dance Dance Revolution.

Spike shrugged and said, "meh....I have nothing better to do, so I'll go".

Then he turned to the girls, "you in too", he asked.

The girls thought about it, then agreed, "yeah, we'll in", they said in union with smiles.

Rumble beamed saying, "great, geuss we all going then", they continued to eat.

Apple Bloom looked behind her boyfriend and saw Diamond Tiara walking over, she glared saying, "what the hell you want Diamond", she was ready to defend her boyfriend.

The rich girl ignored her and walked up to the guy's saying with a fake innocent smile, "hey boy's, I wanna give you a chance to hang out with me and Silver Spoon, and you too Spike".

Spike and his guy friends stared at her with confusion saying, "why?"

The rich girl smirked at the glaring their girlfriends saying, "don't you boy's wanna hang out with cute and beautiful girls like ourselves, instead of talentless losers like them".

Twilight saw this happening from a different table across the cafeteria and glared saying, "that's it, i'm going to tell her to leave Spike alone".

She got up about to walk over there, but stopped when she saw Spike and his guy friends laughing, she was confused at why he was laughing.

Spike and his guy friends laughed, untill they saw Diamond Tiara glaring at them as the boy said, "oh, you were serious, well no thanks..we're already hanging out with cute and beautiful girls, right guy's", his friends nodded as the girls blushed from being called cute and beautiful.

The rich girl groaned saying "what do they have, that we don't?"

Spike put a finger to his chin saying, "well...Apple Bloom has a beautiful singing voice".

"Scootaloo can kick any guy's ass in any sport", Rumble put in for the girl he loved.

"Sweetie Belle can kick ass in any video game, and an awesome dancer", Button Mash answered for his girlfriend.

Then they said in union, "plus they are beautiful inside and out, so we will never hang out with a snooty rich bitch like you", the whole cafeteria heard that and OOOHHHed.

The rich girl screamed in fustration and stomped back to her table.were Silver Spoon was waiting, "did it work", she asked.

Diamond grumbled and said "I'll find a way to destroy their relationships, somehow".

At Spikes table, the guy's turned back around facing the girls and saw their girlfriends staring at them with bedroom eye's.

"We are going to reward you for that someday", they said in union as the boys blushed with grins on their faces, thinking dirty thoughts.


After School was over for the day, they started walking to the Arcade as Spike heard his phone go off, he pulled it out and answered, "hello....hi mom....oh..ok then...mom I'll be fine...alright....love you too...bye".

He hunged up and said to himself, "looks like I'm going to be home alone till tomorrow".

Button Mash heard him and said, "lucky, my mom won't let me be home alone for half a day".

Then he thought of something and said again, "hey, lets have a sleep over tonight, just the six of us?"

Rumble thought about it, then agreed, "you know Button, for once you got a great idea, I'm in", Button glared at him for the comment.

The girls voiced their agreements also, "yeah, that sounds fun", Scootaloo beamed as Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle agreed.

They turned to Spike to see if he agrees, "I don't know guy's", he said as he scratched the back of his head.

Button Mash told him, "come on Spike, tell you what, if you agree to this, we will help you clean up afterwards, deal?" He stuck his fist out to fist bump.

Apple Bloom gave her boyfriend a pleading look, "Spike...please", she gave him the puppy eye's.

Spike gave in and said, "on second thought, lets do it" he fist bump with Button with a small smile, then continued walking to the Arcade.

When they got there Button asked, "you ready to lose this time Rumble?"

Rumble smirked saying, "in your dreams Mashy".

Button glared at Rumble for calling him Mashy, only Sweetie Belle can call him Mashy.

Button smirked, "fine...Rumby" he called him by his nickname that Scootaloo called him once.

Spike shook his head and walked inside, but held the door open for Apple Bloom, giving a playful gentlemanly bow saying, "after you my lady".

Apple Bloom giggled and walked inside saying, "why thank you Spikey", Button and Rumble held in a laugh as Spike gave his girlfriend a deadpan look as she stuck her tongue out at him giggling.

They played a few games, Button lost to Rumble again cause he got distracted by Sweetie Belles dancing...again.

Spike and Apple Bloom played a few shooters and got the high score as Scootaloo played a few sports games herself.

After they walked out they headed home to get their sleeping bags, when they showed up to the house Spike told them, "my mom and dad took Twilight to look at some University's, they left after Twilight got home".

The young cowgirl pulled out 3 bottles of hard cider as Spike saw this and freaked out "Apple Bloom, you brought alcoholic cider! why!".

Apple Bloom chuckled and told him, "relax Spike, its not even strong".

Sweetie Belle looked confused and asked, "hey Apple Bloom, how come you didn't bring your sleeping bag?"

Rumble brought a sleeping bag to share with Scootaloo, and Button Mash brought one to share with Sweetie Belle, but Apple Bloom didn't bring one.

Apple Bloom told her, "i don't need one", the guy's looked confused, but the girls giggled knowing why.

When night time came around, it started to rain as they where eating pizza Spike ordered with the money his mom left him.

They were drinking the cider, Button was sharing one with Sweetie Belle, Rumble sharing with Scootaloo and Spike sharing one with Apple Bloom.

They were playing whatever teenage couple's play when they are home alone with a group.

"Alright, Spike truth or dare", Rumble asked.

Spike drank some cider, then answered, "truth".

Rumble smirked then asked, "have you and Apple Bloom done it yet?"

Apple Bloom and Spike looked confused as they said, "done what?"

Scootaloo giggled and told them, "you know, IT, wink wink nudge nudge".

Spike and Apple Bloom faces became red as they realised what she's trying to say, then the girl said, "n-no, we haven't done that".

Spike then decided to asked, "what about you and Rumble, have you two done it yet?"

Then Spike smirked as the athletic couples faces became red and said, "we haven't done it yet".

"Button and Sweetie Belle?" Apple Bloom called them, "what about you guy's", this caused their faces to become red too.

Rumble laughed as he passed the drink to Scootaloo saying, "like Button has the guts to sleep with Sweetie Belle".

Button gave a death glare ,"i'm about to rip out yours in a minute, if you say that again", he threaten.

Sweetie Belle sighed saying, "can we do something else please".

Spike shrugged saying, "we can watch some movies?"

Apple Bloom passed the cider to Spike saying, "what kind of movies?"

Rumble smirked saying, "scary movies".

Sweetie Belle shook, she was never a big fan of scary movies as Scootaloo took a drink and said, "sure, I aint afraid of no scary movie".

One hour later, they were sitting on the couch watching a dvd of The Blair Witch as Sweetie Belle held Button close.

The gamer wrapped an arm around her saying, "don't worry Sweetie, I'll protect you", his girlfriend smiled feeling same in her boyfriends arms.

Apple Bloom jumped at a scary scene, Spike saw this and chuckled wrapping his arm around her saying, "if your scared, you can sleep in my room tonight", the scared girl smiled and held him close.

Scootaloo was regretting what she said of not being afraid of scary movies, she jumped at another scary scene.

Rumble chuckled saying, "your scared huh" Scootaloo tried to be brave, but another scary scene made her jump.

They watched a few more movies, then Spike saw it was late as he yawned and told his friends, "I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed, see you in the morning guy's", he started walked upstairs with Apple Bloom behind him.

After awhile, he was setting up a sleeping bag on the floor so Apple Bloom can sleep on his bed as he sleeps on the floor.

He walked out to take a shower, after the shower Spike walked in his room with just pajama shorts on and closed the door.

Spike saw something the floor that made him blush and stared wide eyed, he turned to Apple Bloom who was laying under the blanket already.

Then he nervously asked, "Apple Bloom, are you naked?"

Apple Bloom blushed saying, "i'm in my underwear, plus I don't like sleeping in my clothes, and I forgot to bring my PJs anyways".

The boy sighed and layed on the floor ready to fall asleep, but Apple Bloom looked at him with a smile and asked, "Spike, do you wanna sleep up here with me?"

Spike looked at her saying, "are you sure AB?"

Apple Bloom scooted over and said, "I'm sure Spike".

Spike got up and laid next to a half naked Apple Bloom as she got close to him cuddling him, the boy can feel her breast in a bra being pressed into his side.

Then she kissed him and said, "goodnight Spike, love you".

"love you too AB, goodnight", he said back smiling.

Apple Bloom fell asleep in his arms, but the boy felt like he was forgetting something, he shrugged it off and fell asleep holding his girlfriend in his arms.

PreviousChapters Next