• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Giving Diamond A Sick Idea

The next morning, Apple Bloom slowly woke up naked on top of a naked Spike, she looked down at him and saw he was still sleeping with a smile, he was holding her with both of his hands.

She giggled and gave him a kiss as he slowly opened his eyes and saw her looking at down at him, "morning Spike", she said with a smile.

"Morning Apple Bloom, next time you want me to strip for you, let me finish before you throw me on the bed", he said with a frown and a minor glare.

Apple Bloom smirked, "sorry Spike, i guess i wanted you badly after you took the chaps off and i know you like it when i took advantage of you", she said with a grin.

Spike looked away with a pout, "well...i did like it a little cause it was hot", he said with a chuckle.

Apple Bloom saw the time and it was 7:00 and sat up to stretched, Spike was looking at her naked body with a smirk.

Apple Bloom eyes widen, then looked back down at him with a giggle and a smirk, "Spike, we don't have time for a second round", she said giving him a kiss.

Spike smirked with a shrug, "ain't my fault you got a sexy body", he said before they herd knocking on the door.

"Just a minute", Apple Bloom said as they got up and put the hotel robes on.

Spike answered the door and saw his parents looking at him with a giggle or grin, they were there to pick Spike and Apple Bloom up for School since Applejack drove them to the hotel last night.

"Morning sweetie, i can see you and Apple Bloom had fun last night, was this your plan or hers", Velvet said with a smirk as Spike blushed.

"I swear mom, it was supposed to be a 'special' dance last night and nothing more", Spike said with a embarrassed blushed.

They saw the cowboy outfit on the floor that looks like it might fit Spike along with Apple Blooms clothes, "really, you were stripping for Apple Bloom", Velvet said with a raised eyebrow.

Spike eyes widen, "it was her plan and it was a late birthday present for her", he said as he and Apple Bloom blushed.

Then Apple Bloom smirked and decided to mess with him and walked to the bathroom, "Spike, I'll be waiting in the shower for you".

"Ok Apple Bloom, I'll be right there..i mean..", he tried to change what he said but just gave up and face palmed as his folks grinned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well be waiting downstairs and don't take a 2 hour shower Spike, you got School and don't wanna be late because you and your girlfriend got freaky in the shower", Night Light said with a smirk as Velvet giggled.

Spike blushed and glared at him, "dad, mom we are responsible 16 year old that can control ourselves- oh what i'm i saying...we are harmornal teenagers that can't get enough of each other", he said face palming and shaking his head.

His parents walked away laughing as he closed the door and locked it, he took the robe off and walked to the bathroom where he saw Apple Bloom in the shower looking at him with a smirk as she let the water hit her.

Spike fought the thought of not caring for being late and taking her as he stepped in the shower with her.

She hugged him as she pressed her breast onto his body with bedroom eyes, "finally...we can be alone", she said giving him a kiss.

"Apple Bloom, we got School and my folks will be waiting downstairs", he said trying to ignore her wonderful wet body hugging his and the two little numbs poking him.

She pouted, "awe, but i wanted to make you a VERY happy boy for giving me that late birthday present last night", she said with a smirk as she touched his abs then moved her hand more downwards.

Spikes eyes widen while gritting his teeth knowing what she grabbed and playing with, "fight it fight it fight it...don't let her seduce you Spike, you got School", he thought with a red face.

She stopped and giggled, "your so much fun to tease Spike, wanna wash my front for me", she said with a smirk.

Spike was trying not to wash her front as he was having a war inside his mind, "no no no no, we have School and we are not gonna be late", he said turning around and washing his body as he pouted and heard Apple Bloom giggle.


They were at School and it was lunch time, "Spike, i'm so sorry that i made us late for School", Apple Bloom said hugging him.

The guys laughed, "i can't believe you were 10 minutes late to School because you guys went at it in the hotel shower for a hour before your parents knocked on the door", Button said laughing.

Spike glared at them, "you would do the same if you showered with your girls and they teased you".

Thorax smirked, "please, me and the guys can handle teasing, you break easily and we don't", he said as the rest of the guys nodded with smirks.

Their girlfriends looked at them with raised eyebrows, "oh really Mashy", Sweetie Belle said with a smile as she leaned her head on his shoulder and touching his inner thigh under the lunch table.

Buttons eyes widen, "uhh, Sweetie Belle", he said hoping he doesn't get hard.

Silver Spoon kissed Thoraxs cheek as she started rubbing his inner thigh under the lunch table, causing his eyes to widen with a blush as he shook praying he doesn't get hard.

Scootaloo kissed Rumble as she rubbed his abs under his shirt, he knew what she was doing and he was thinking that two can play at this game, so he started touching her athletic legs under the table.

He grinned as she shook with a smirk, "Rainbow Dash is going to Soarins place tonight, so I'll call you after she leaves so you can come over an-

"We don't need to know Scootaloo "Apple Bloom said with a glare cutting her off, Spike looked at the guys faces and smirked knowing their girlfriends teased them.

With Flash Sentry and his friends at their table, Soarin had a big smile on his face as he ate, the guys noticed it and were confused as to why he's so happy.

"Why are you so happy", Flash asked with a raised eyebrow as the guys looked at Soarin.

"Oh nothing special, just that my girl is coming over to my place and told me she has a surprise for me tonight", he said grinning, hoping to see Rainbow Dash in lingerie.

"Awesome man, your be the last of us to see our girls in lingerie", Cheese said smirking.

Thunderlane smirked, "and Flash is still the last of us to shower with our girls", he said as the guys smirked at him as he glared at Thunderlane.

"For the last time, i can't shower with Twilight because of my sister", Flash said through grit teeth as the guys laughed.

"And by the look on your face, you want to badly", Comper said laughing as Flash glared and nodded.

Twilight saw the look on Flashs face from her table but couldn't hear what him and his friends were saying, she smiled and decided to cheer her boyfriend up by inviting him to her place after School since her folks won't be home.

Rarity saw the look she was giving Flash and smirked, "Twilight darling, what are you planning to do with Flash", she said as the girls looked at a blushing Twilight.

"Nothing Rarity, just thinking of a way to cheer him up", Twilight said as she continued to eat.

Rainbow Dash grinned, "shower with him already", she said as Twilights eyes widen with a red face and the girls stared at her with grins.

"Rainbow, i'm not in a hurry to do that", Twilight said with a red face as she glared at her friend.

Rainbow shrugged, "why not, thats how i cheer Soarin up, heck tonight i'm going to his place and surprise him, and thanks for the outfit Rares", Rainbow said turning to her fashion friend with a smile.

Rarity flipped her hair, "your quite welcome Rainbow Dash, if theirs one thing a guy likes from his lady, is a very special surprise from her", she said with a giggle knowing she surprised Thunderlane with a few outfits she tried on for him.

The bell rang and everyone got up to go to their next class, as Spike and the girls were walking to class, "hello Spike", Spike groaned and turned around.

"Dam it Diamond, do you ever give up", he said through gritted teeth as Apple Bloom glared with hate.

She smirked, "when it comes to a hot sexy boy like you, nope", she said looking at a angry Apple Bloom.

"You got what you wanted, now get the hell out of here Diamond before i make you hope out of here with my foot in your ass", Apple Bloom said through gritted teeth.

Diamond wasn't effected by the threat, "Spike, you never answered the question", she said with a smirk as they looked confused.

"What question", he asked confused.

"Your so cute when you play dumb Spike, the question when we said who was better in bed during the party", Diamond said smirking still.

Apple Bloom and Spike glared at her, remembering that time, "you wanna know who was better Diamond, Apple Bloom was and always will be", he said grabbing a smirking Apple Blooms hand and walking to class.

Diamond gave a fake pout, "come on Spikey, don't you remember our good times together, and our very first kiss", she smirked when he stopped and turned to her with a glare of pure hate.

"Don't bring that up Diamond", he said through gritted teeth.

Diamond walked up to Spike with a fake hurt look and ignoring Apple Blooms warning glare.

"But Spike, do you remember all the times you said you loved me, when we first had a make out session, the first time i let you see me in my underwear..i love you Spike, please take me back", she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

Apple Bloom was gonna break her arms off, but Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle was holding her back and telling her "no, don't do it" as she was trying to break free out of their hold with one thing on her mind, and thats to hurt Diamond badly.

Spike was having memories of him and Diamond when they were together, when they first kiss, their first time making out and the first time he seen her in her underwear at her house when she was changing.

He shoved her to the ground and glared at her with pure hate, everyone stared in shock, even his friends were shock to see him shove a girl to the ground.

"Listen you bitch, i will never take you back no matter what, after everything you did to me and causing Apple Bloom to break up with me and causing me 2 years of pain, you see this..you caused this Diamond", he said angrily as he showed her the scares on his wrist.

Diamond got up from the ground smirking, "oh, if only you can shove me on my bed like that at my place", she said getting close to him again as everyone looked at her like she was a psycho.

Diamond drew circles on his chest and said with bedroom eyes, "tell you the truth Spikey, i like it rough..and how about you come over to my place after School and be rough with me on my bed..or the shower, your choice".

Spike gritted his teeth, "Diamond, the only way your get me in bed is by drugging me or knocking me out and me waking up handcuffed to it, witch i know your never have the strength to do eather", he said grabbing Apple Blooms hand and walking to class.

Diamond just stared at him, then she slowly smirked, "never say never Spikey", she said walking to her class.

Later on after School, Flash was driving Twilight home as she walking thinking about what Rainbow Dash said, Sunset decided to hang out with the rest of the girls.

Flash saw the look and asked, "you ok Twilight?"

"Yeah Flash, i'm ok just thinking that all", she said scratching her head with a smile as she looked at him.

Flash pulled up to her house and saw her parents wasn't home, "Flash, wanna come inside", Twilight said with a smile.

Flash smiled, "sure", he said as he turned the car off, they got out and walked inside the house.

Twilight put her bag inside her room and told him to wait in the hallway, when she came back out she was wearing her robe as Flashs eyes widen.

"Twilight, what are you doing", he said with a blush hoping her dad doesn't walk in the house.

"Flash, i want you to join me for a shower", she said with a blush and a small smile.

"Uhh, is your dad gonna show up, because i don't think i can out run him this time", Flash said with a blush, yet fear of her dad.

Twilight pouted, then she smirked remembering in a book she read that guys will give in to their girlfriends if they seduce them.

"Come on Flashy, don't you wanna shower with your girlfriend, besides i wanna see that hot sexy body of your's when its wet", she said with a smirk and bedroom eyes as she kissed him and walked to the bathroom with a sway of her hips.

His eyes were widen with a blush, then he took his shirt and shoes off as he followed her into the bathroom as she giggled and closed the door.

1 hour later Night Light and Velvet were driving home, "i can't believe i got a invitation to the beach to do a bikini shoot for next years calendar", Velvet said with a smile.

"Yeah, and i can't wait to see you in all kinds of bikinis", Night Light said grinning as he drove.

Velvet raised an eyebrow with a giggle, "is that why you wanna come, to see your wife of a model posing in bikinis on the beach", she said with a smirk before they saw Flashs car in the driveway.

Velvet grinned as Night Light glared as they parked on the curve, they got out and walked up to the house.

When they walked inside, they can hear the shower on and walked upstairs to find Flashs shirt and shoes, "come on, first Spike and Apple Bloom now Twilight and Flash", Velvet said shaking her head with a frown.

She saw her husband kicking the air and raised an eyebrow, "what are you doing", she asked confused.

"Warming up to shove my foot up Flashs ass", he said while glaring at the bathroom door.

He stopped and walked up to it, when he did he can barely hear soft moans from his daughter and light smacking noises as he gave a scary grin.

He knocked on it and heard his daughter say, "um Spike, if thats you can you give me another hour, i'm busy".

He heard her moans again and the smacking noises and said, "Its your father young lady".

"Dad, uhh..shit..ow, Flash pull out", he heard her say before he chuckled darkly.

"Hey Flash, it's Twilights father and i got a question...have you ever seen a bear play with its prey", he said with a dark grin as he heard Flash wimper.

"I don't wanna play", he heard Flash say in a scared voice like he seen death.

With Soarin at his place, he was sitting down on his bed in his boxers with a grin, waiting for Rainbow Dash to come out off the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened and there she stood in a blue and red lingerie thats a little to revealing for someone her age, "what do you think Soarin, hot or sexy", she said with a smirk as posed for him.

"Dam", was all he can say as he checked her out in it, Rainbow Dash gave him bedroom eyes with a grin.

Soarin saw the look, "uhh, Rainbow..babe, whats with the rape face", he asked not liking it one bit and standing up.

She didn't say anything as she ran and jumped at him as he screamed, she landed on him as they landed on the bed, Soarin groaned in slight pain before Rainbow Dash started having her way with him.

With Diamond in her shower, she was thinking about Spike with a smirk, "the only way your gonna get me in bed is by drugging me or knocking me out and me waking up handcuffed to it", she remembered what he said as she started to laugh.

"You should have never said that Spikey, when the time comes i'm gonna enjoy riding you on my bed as you lay there, and maybe we can do some cosplay while doing it", she said laughing again as Spike gave her a great idea he wish he didn't, and she knows exactly who to cosplay as with him.

PreviousChapters Next