• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Painful Old Memories

Author's Note:

There a dark moment in this chapter, it will be one of two dark moments in this story, enjoy.

Spike was in his room listening to music, but no matter what he couldn't forget what Diamond told him back at the beach, he even tried playing a few games and still couldn't forget, "I don't love Diamond, I love Apple Bloom", he told himself.

For the last couple of days, he hasn't been feeling himself cause Diamond been giving him flirty winks behind Apple Blooms back, even trying to catch him by himself when his friends or Apple Bloom wasn't around.

But no matter what, he just couldn't forget what she said, his friends been noticing the way he was acting and been asking him if he was ok, and he just tells them that he was ok.

He sighed and got up and grabbed his keys and wallet and exited his room, "mom dad, i'm heading out", he called before walking out of the house.

He walked the streets of Canterlot thinking while he walked, "why is she regretting leaving me now...why now", he thought to himself.

He headed to Sugarcube Corner and hoping he can forget it with a milkshake.

When he got there, he walked in and up to the counter were Pinkie was, "hi Pinkie, can i get one milkshake please", he said with a small smile.

"Ok Spike, one milkshake coming right up", she said with a smile, after Spike paid for it, he went to look for a seat.

He sat down and waited for the milkshake, he started to have visions about him and Diamond Tiara from 5 years ago when he first met her, to when she broke his heart.


5 YEAR'S AGO

Sitting in a desk was a younger Spike with his friends in the same class room.

Spike had purple shorts and a green shirt with a dragon on it, Apple Bloom had a yellow shirt with blue overalls, Sweetie Belle had a white sun dress on.

Button had a red Mario shirt and blue pants, Rumble had a black shirt and grey shorts.

A younger version of Cheerilee called, "ok class, today we have a new student with us", as she said this, a girl around Spikes age walked in class, she had purple jeans and white shirt that said princess in the color pink.

Spike stared and felt smitin with her, Apple Bloom saw the look Spike was giving the new girl and felt her heart break realising he likes the new girl.

Cheerilee called, "class...this is Diamond Tiara", the whole class except for a heart broken Apple Bloom said hi.

"Ok Diamond, take a seat next to Spike", Cheerilee told her while pointing to a empty desk next to him.

In Diamond Tiara's mind, "great, I have to sit next to that green haired loser".

She went to sit down next to the boy, "hi, i'm Spike", he said smiling stickin out a hand to shake.

Diamond turned to him with a fake smile and shook his hand, "Diamond Tiara", she said,


FAST FORWARD 1 YEAR

Spike been spending alot of time with Diamond Tiara, and he's been spending less time with his friends as he didn't know that Apple Bloom was feeling down about it.

It was lunch time and Spike was sitting with the rich girl, he was thinking to himself, "you can do this, just ask her if she likes to join you for a milk shake at Sugarcube Corner".

The he turned to Diamond and said, "hey Diamond, would you like to grab a milkshake with me at Sugercube Corner after School".

She gave him a fake smile, "sure Spike".

"Hmm...maybe I can use him to get what I want, and use him to mess with that red haired loser seeing that she has a crush on him", she thought with a cruel smile.

Hours after School, they walked out the building and started walking towards Sugarcube Corner, the boys friends saw them, "hey Spike, where you going", Rumble asked confused.

Before Spike can answer, Diamond told him, "he asked me out at lunch and I said yes, so now he's taking me on a date to Sugarcube Corner", she turned to Spike with a smile.

Apple Bloom glared at her in jealousy, Diamond smirked at her and told the boy, "come on Spike, lets go grab that milkshake and share it", she said turning around grabbing his hand and walked away.

The group stared confused at them, but Apple Bloom was glaring at Diamond for stealing her crush away, "oh and Spike...thanks for always being so sweet to me", the rich girl said knowing that Apple Bloom is still staring.

So she kissed his cheek with a smile causing the boy to blush and the little farm girl to frown with a hurt look and walk home by herself.


FAST FORWARD ANOTHER YEAR, AND 2 WEEKS BEFORE SPIKE MOVED AWAY

Spike and Diamond have been a couple for a year now, and Spike couldn't be happier, but he had a big argument with his friends and was mad at them for saying Diamond and her friend Silver Spoon were bullies to people and to them when he wasn't around her.

Whatever she asked for, Spike gave it to her, even money and the boy loved her no matter what, untill that one day happened.

Spike was looking for his girlfriend, when he turned a corner and saw her and Silver Spoon making fun of his former friend, he looked confused and walked up behind her without her or her friend knowing.

"And let me tell you losers something, I don't love Spike ok..i'm just using him to get whatever I want", he heard her say.

Spike asked her in a hurt voice, "w-what do you mean using me to get whatever you want?"

Diamond turned around and saw him, she smirked knowing she doesn't have to pretend no more, "thats right, I was just using you and I don't love you...never did", she told him.

Spike stood there frozen from what she said, the rich girl walked away with her friend, "oh and by the way...we are done...later loser", she said breaking his heart.


1 WEEK LATER (warning dark moment)

Spike had a very depressed look on his face, he was in the bathroom looking in the mirror, "she was just using me", he said to himself in a monotone voice.

"You turned your back on your friends for her...you should have listened to them", he said grabbing the scissors.

He wanted to hurt himself for feeling so stupid for falling for the rich girl, he wanted to die for not listening to his friends and turning his back on them.

He opened it up and placed the blade on his wrist and he slit it one time, blood dripped from his wrist and into the sink, he cleaned it up when he heard his mom knock on the door, "Spike, are you ok in there", she said from the other side.

He didn't say anything and clean his wrist from any blood so that his family don't notice it or find out what he did, after that he started to wear a sweater and rarely spoke.


PRESENT TIME

"Spike?"

"Spike?"

"Spike!..your milkshake", he heard someone say as he snapped out of his vision.

He noticed Pinkie was staring at him concerned, "Spike, is something wrong", she asked.

"N-No Pinkie, nothings wrong", he told her grabbing the milkshake.

Pinkie noticed a tear on his cheek, "you where thinking of that Diamond girl", she said sitting across from him.

Spike looked away and drank his milkshake, "it's nothing Pinkie, you wouldn't understand anyways..you all never had your heart broken", he told the pink haired girl.

Pinkie stared at him, "why did you mutter her name and why you have a tear on your cheek like you were crying", she asked concerned.

Spike wiped the tear away and said, "just let it be Pinkie".

Pinkie got up and went back to work, but before she did she told him, "remember Spike, whenever you need someone to talk to and Twilight or your friends are not around...you can always talk to me or the rest of the girls", she gave a smile and bounced back behind the counter.

Spike finished his milkshake, thanked Pinkie for it and exiting the pastry building when he decided to go to the park.

When he got there, he sat on a bench with a small smile thinking about the first date him and Apple Bloom had, he even thought about the song they sang together.

He wasn't into country, but he couldn't deny a good country rock song, he thought about the song Apple Bloom sang to him, "you understand me Apple Bloom, and you been by my side ever sence", he said to himself.

He sat there for hours, thinking about the good times him and Apple Bloom had, he said to himself, "I need to talk to Diamond and tell her to her face that I love Apple Bloom and not you and to leave me and my friends alone for good".

He saw it was already dark, so he was going to get up to leave but heard someone he wanted to see, "oh, nice to see you by yourself Spike", he turned and saw Diamond Tiara walking over to him.

Spike smirked saying, "Diamond Tiara, just the girl I wanted to see".

Diamond sat on the bench next to him, "really, you wanted to see me", she said with a smirk, thinking how Apple Bloom would react to this.

"Yeah..I wanted to tell you that...I love Apple Bloom and not you, so I want you to leave me my girlfriend and my friends alone for good", he told her with a smile causing her to frown.

He was going to get up, when she pushed him back down, "you won't be saying that for long", she told him smirking, then planting her lips on his giving him a kiss.

Spikes eyes widen, then he pushed her off getting up and yelled, "what the hell is wrong with you!", he was glaring at her while he wiped his mouth.

"Come on Spike, just like old times right", she said with a smirk, thinking her plan was complete and also thinking that he will be falling for her again.

He was gonna say something back, when he heard someone say in confused, "Spike, why did she kiss you", he turned and saw Twilight staring at him confused.

PreviousChapters Next