• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Caught On The Couch

Spike was still on top of Apple Bloom with her legs wrapped around his waist as they still had red faces, Sunset was still staring at Spike with a minor nose bleed and red face wishing she was Apple Bloom right now.

"What the hell", Spike said as he quickly got off as him and Apple Bloom quickly looked for their underwears in a panic.

Sunset was fanning herself and bitting her nails with a even redder face as she saw something below his waist, she wanted to look away but can't because of the sight of him naked and looking around.

She shook, "dam what i would give to ride that, i-i-i think i need a shower i'm gonna go home girls see ya", she said in a shakey voice and running out the house to her home.

"Spike, Apple Bloom put your clothes on", Velvet shrieked as she couldn't believe she caught her son and his girlfriend in the middle of their activity on the couch.

Velvet and her daughter was trying to shake the image away of their son/little brother naked as they think they saw a certain part of him that they shouldn't.

Spike found them and quickly put them on as Apple Bloom found her underwear and put them on along with the rest of her clothes with a red face.

They were done putting their clothes on and sat on the couch with red faces, "w-we have our clothes on mom", he said looking down.

They turned around glaring at them, "really, on my couch", she said shaking her head.

"We would have went to my room..but when we started making out, we lost control and wanted each other", Spike said with a red face as Apple Bloom nodded.

Velvet and Twilight quickly walked away shaking their heads not wanting to hear about their son/little brother getting it on with his girlfriend.

"I can't believe i was caught naked with Spike on top of me", Apple Bloom said embarrassed and covering her face.

Spike noticed something, "where Sunset", he said noticing Sunset wasn't around.

Rainbow and Pinkie snickered, "she went to take care of something in the shower", Rainbow said as her and Pinkie held in a laugh.

"I thought you guys wouldn't be back for a couple of hours", Spike said looking at his dad.

"I said we would be gone for awhile, not a couple of hours", Night Light said before he sat on the couch next to Spike.

"Caught in our underwear, in the shower and now naked on the couch with Apple Bloom", Spike said covering his face embarrassed.

Night Light chuckled, "same thing happened to me with your mother", he said patting Spikes back.

Spike looked at him, "your parents walked in on you and mom".

Night Light frowned and shook his head, "nope, my father walked in on us after our first time and chased your father out the house in his boxers with a baseball bat", Velvet said walking back into the living room.

"Your father ran down the street like he ran track in the Olympics", she said giggling as Night Light shivered remembering that night and he had to have his wife come to his house and bring his clothes.

Rainbow Dash snickered, "that reminds me Mr Light, i never seen you run so fast when you chased Flash Sentry out the house as he struggled to put his clothes on the day Spike came back from camping", she said causing Twilight to glare at her father for chasing her boyfriend like that.

Pinkie put a finger to her chin wondering, "ever wonder why fathers are like that with their daughters, or mothers are like that with their sons", she said with a smile as Night Light and Velvet chuckled knowing the answers.

"Simple Pinkie, when it comes to my little man Spike i am a mama bear protecting her cub", Velvet said hugging and kissing Spikes cheek with a smile.

"Mom", Spike wined with a embarrassed blush as the girls giggled and his dad chuckled.

"And when it comes to my baby girl Twilight, i am a alpha lion and boyfriend ass kicking machine", he said with a smirk causing Twilight to glare at him.

Rainbow Dash shrugged, "so, it's pretty much a mama's boy and daddy's little girl thing", she said remembering how her father was protective of her and causing Spike and Twilight to glare at her.

They thought about it and nodded knowing it was the truth for the girls as their fathers are protected of them as Applejack and Apple Bloom have a protective big brother.

"Well, next time go to your room and do it there and not on the couch young man", Velvet said with a stern disgusted look.

Spike and Apple Bloom blushed red, "got it mom".

"Now, Apple Bloom i glad you kicked that girls ass for putting my little man through pain", Velvet said as the everyone smirked at Apple Bloom and proud of what she's done for Spike.

They stayed for a while until it was getting late, "well Twilight, i'm gonna head over to Cheese Sandwich place, see you tomorrow at School", Pinkie said with a smile as she walked out and pulled out her phone to see if Cheese was home.

"Yeah, i'm gonna see if Soarin wants to spend the night at my place, later Twi", Rainbow said with a grin as she left and pulling out her phone to call her boyfriend.

Fluttershy didn't say anything as she decided to head home and call her boyfriend Comper to see if he can come over to her place.

Applejack and Apple Bloom decided to leave, "bye Spike, love you", Apple Bloom said giving him a kiss and walking towards the door with Applejack.

"Love you too Apple Bloom, later", he said with a smile as they walked out.

"Me too darling, i'm gonna...uhhh...head home, yeah", Rarity said with a small blush as she walked out and pulling her phone out to let Sweetie Belle know she will be spending the night at Thunderlanes.

"Mom, can Flash spend the night", Twilight asked with a small blush.

"Oh course he can sweetie", she said with a smirk.

Night Light gave a stern look, "why".

Twilight blushed and looked away, "no reason, just want him to spend the night", she said with a sheepish smile.

Twilight walked away as she pulled out her phone to call Flash and asked him if he wanted to spend the night.

Spike looked confused as to why Twilight and her friends wanted to spend time with their boyfriends and going to their houses or inviting them over.

Then it clicked, "what the hell, that is sick Twilight", he said shacking his head in disgust knowing his sister and her friends got turned on when they saw him on top of Apple Bloom naked and went to their boyfriends house or invited them over to their place so they can go at it with them.

With Diamond Tiara in her shower with her eyes close and bitting her lip, "you don't know how much i want you Spike, and how much i want you in bed and in the shower and how much i want you to be mine again", she said panting as she was doing her little activity in the shower and visioning Spike with her in it and taking her.

With Applejack at Caramels place, he was in his boxers with a cop hat on frighten in front of his bed, "now AJ, we never done anything like this before we can take our time baby, nice and slow".

Applejack walked out of the bathroom with a predatory grin and bedroom eyes that looked more like a rape face to him, she was wearing a black half cop half lingerie outfit standing there in the doorway.

She ran and jumped at him as he screamed in panic, "hault".

When she landed on him on the bed he groaned in slight pain, "187...officer down", he said before Applejack started kissing him and taking her lingerie off.

It was late and poor Spike was trying drown out his sisters and mothers moans of pleasure as he was listening to music with head phones on and laying down.

"Don't focus on the moans, just focus on the rock music", he said rocking his head and doing his best trying not vision his sister underneath Flash Sentry or his dad on top of his mom.

PreviousChapters Next