• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Fake Being Nice

The next morning, Silver Spoon slowly woke up with a smile on top of Thorax as they were both naked, she yawned and looked down at his still sleeping smiling face.

She gave him a kiss as he started to wake up, he saw her looking down at him and smiled, "morning Silvey", he said before he looked away, "sorry".

She giggled, "It's ok Thorax, only you and the girls can call me that, and thank you for being my first", she said giving him a kiss.

Thorax smiled, "your welcome Silver, and thank you for being mine", he said before they heard the door opened but didn't have enough time to react.

"Thorax, we-OH MY GOODNESS", Chrysalis said before she quickly turned around with a paled face of catching her son and his girlfriend in bed naked.

They heard her and froze as they paled, what made it worse was that they were not underneath the blanket.

"Mom, it's not what it looks like", Thorax said in a panic as he and Silver Spoon quickly got under the blankets with red faces.

"When you put your clothes on, me and your father wants to talk to the both of you in the living room", she said in a stern voice before walking out and closing the door.

They looked at each other before Thorax shrugged, "well, if i'm gonna die I'll die a happy man", he said with a smile as they both got out of bed and put their clothes on.

They walked out the room fully clothed and headed to the living room were Thorax saw his glaring mom and a grinning man with a brown suit and a black goatee and hair.

Thorax and Silver Spoon sat down on the couch looking down, "mom, dad how was your anniversary", Thorax said putting on a smile.

She smiled, "It was wonderful, now are you still a virgin", she said with a stern look.

He shook his head, "no mom, we had our first time in the shower for an hour then move it to my room", he said as he and Silver Spoon looked down with a blush.

"Thats my boy-ow", Discord said turning to his wife and rubbing his rib were she elbowed him.

She didn't look at her husband as she sighed and looked down, "your not in trouble plus your growing up Thorax and i can't stop you", she said with a smile.

Thorax got up and hugged her, "thanks mom", he said as he and Silver Spoon smiled.

Chrysalis hugged her son, "your welcome sweetie, but next time make sure your up and have clothes on or under the blanket", she said shuddering at how she walked in on her son naked with his naked girlfriend on top of him.

They blushed red, "right", Thorax said before Discord pulled his son in for a nuggie.

"My boy finally became a man", he said with a proud fathers smile.

Thorax got out of it, "yeah, guess i am now", he said with a chuckle.

Discord patted his back, "your mother told me that you saved someone and stood up for yourself", he said with a smile.

Thorax scratched the back of his head, remembering how his friend almost got stabbed again if it wasn't for him, "yeah, my friends helped me out when the Changelings had me and my girlfriend against the wall, they fought with them and one of them almost lost his life if it wasn't for me, so i left the gang", he said with a frown remembering that day.

Discord hugged him, "at least you did the right thing and helped that boy out and stood up for yourself, i'm glad you left that group of punks because they are nothing but trouble", he said with a smile.

Thorax smiled, "thanks dad, come on Silver lets go see what the group is up to", he said as they walked out the door.

Discord walked over to his wife, "that boy of ours is growing up", he said putting an arm around her.

Chrysalis gave a small smile, "yeah, i just hope he goes through the right path and doesn't make bad choices like we did", she said with a frown.

Discord saw the look, "hey, you can't let the past control who you are today, remember i was a shity brother to my sisters and when i met you, you changed me to become a better person and a better brother", he said giving her a kiss.

He smiled, "come on, were is my beautiful Chrysies smile".

Chrysalis smiled, "thats why i love you Discord, you always know how to keep me smiling and make me feel better", she said kissing him.

She gave him bedroom eyes, "Thorax is not gonna be home for hours, and we got the house to ourselves", she said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Discord eyes widen and turned to pinpricks, "heh heh, oh right", he said grinning.

Chrysalis frowned and walked away, "i can't believe you watch that cartoon", she said shaking her head.

Discord followed her, "come on, it's a funny show plus that Quagmire is the best character", he said with chuckle.

With Spike and the group, Thorax finished telling the guys that he and Silver Spoon had their first time.

"Congrats and welcome to the world of men", Spike said with smile as he and the guys patted Thoraxs back.

The girls were happy for Silver Spoon, "told you it was gonna be fun in the shower", Apple Bloom said as the girls giggled and grouped hugged a blushing Silver Spoon.

Silver Spoon glared at them, "because of you, the more i thought about it the more it sounded fun", she said as the girls grinned knowing that their teasing got her to shower with Thorax.

Scootaloo shrugged, "so, it's like we got you laid", she said with a smirk as the girls thought about it and nodded.

The group talked for awhile untill they heard, "hey guys", they turned and saw Diamond Tiara with a smile.

"What do you want Diamond", Apple Bloom said with a glare, hoping she not here to flirt or hit on her man.

Diamond frowned, "listen girls, i wanna be a better person and i want to know if we can be friends", she said looking at them with pleading eyes.

They looked at her and sighed, "we were going to get something to eat, you can join if you want", Spike said as he turned and walked to a burger joint.

Diamond beamed, "thank you guys so much", she said following them.

Apple Bloom was glaring at Diamond as they followed them, she didn't trust her around Spike because she didn't want her hitting or flirting with him.

After a while, they were eating as Scootaloo asked confused, "why would you pay for us?"

Diamond smiled, "like i said, i wanna be a good person and Spike, hows your wounds", she asked smiling still.

Spike looked gave her a confused look, "they are doing ok, and i think later on i'm gonna take the stitches off", he said eating.

Diamond frowned, "i'm really sorry for what i did to you Spike", she said looking down.

Spike shook his head, "it's ok Diamond, as long you realise your mistakes", he said with a small smile.

Diamond saw Apple Bloom giving her a glare and frowned, "listen Apple Bloom, i know Spike is your boyfriend and i promise not to hit or flirt with him for now on, just give me a chance to be a good person", she said looking down.

Apple Bloom looked away, "ok, I'll give you a chance", she said with a sigh.

Diamond beamed, "thank you Apple Bloom".

"i'm gonna hate being nice to these losers, especially that traitor but as long as my plan works to get Spikey to be mine again, then its worth it", Diamond thought.

They were eating and talking for a while as Diamond stage 1 of her plan was coming to a success.

Later on at the Sparkle residents, Spike was sitting on the couch with no shirt as Apple Bloom was cutting the stitches off for him.

They heard the door opened and saw Twilight walk in with her friends, Twilight saw Apple Bloom in front of Spike and on her knees as he was sitting down.

"I hope your cutting those stitches off and nothing else", she said with a shake of her head because from were she is standing, it looks like something else.

Apple Bloom and Spike looked at her with a confused look, then it clicked, "the hell Twi, we won't go that low", he said as he and Apple Blooms face was red.

Apple Bloom was done cutting the stitches and Spike and Apple Bloom stood up, Sunset saw Spike without his shirt and blushed as she stared and his muscles.

The girls besides Apple Bloom saw her staring at Spike, "wow, that body", she said as Twilight and Apple Bloom heard her and saw her staring at Spike shirtless and glared at her.

Spike saw her and smiled "hey Sunset", he waved causing her to look away with a red face.

Apple Bloom glared at him, "how you know her Spike", she said with hands on her hips.

Spike smiled, "oh, she has gym class with me".

He pulled her close, "and don't worry Apple Bloom, I love you and you alone", he said giving her a kiss.

She smiled, "I love you too Spike, and Diamond was right, it does look like a sexy scar", she said with lidded eyes and putting her hands on the scar on his abs causing him to shiver.

The girls but Sunset giggled at his reaction, "i'm gonna head home now Applejack and it was nice meeting you Sunset, and remember that this is mine", she said smacking Spikes butt and walking out.

Spike looked at her walked out and smirked, "man I love her", he said with a chuckle.

Sunset saw the scar on his abs and shook, "wow, a hot body and a sexy scar, i'm so jealous of Apple Bloom right now", she thought staring at Spikes body.

Twilight saw Sunset looking at her brother, "Spike, I think you should put your shirt on now", she said glaring at Sunset.

"Nope, i'm good and i was planning to jump in the shower afterwards", he said grabbing his shirt and walking upstairs.

Sunset stared at him walking upstairs, "can i join you for that shower", she said before she blushed red and covered her face.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie laughed their asses off as the rest of the girls looked at Sunset with wide eyes.

Spike looked at her wide eyed, "listen Sunset, you seem nice and all but i have a girlfriend and only she can join me for a shower", he said with a smirk before walking upstairs to shower.

Twilight glared at her, "the hell Sunset", she said shaking her head.

Sunset was covering her red face, "i don't know what came over me, why do you have to have a hot and sexy brother Twilight...i..i think i need to go home and shower", she said quickly walking out of the house as Rainbow and Pinkie laughed harder on the floor.

It was night time as Diamond was at home in her room, "i'm almost in the group, but i still need to find a way of how that loser will break Spikes heart so i can swoop in a comfort him so he can forget all about her and be mine", she said with a smirk pacing back and forth.

"It's gonna be a while before i think about it", she stopped and took her clothes off, she walked to her bathroom to shower.

When she turned it on, she stepped in, "Spike will join me in bed and in the shower soon when my plan is complete, but for now i can think of that sexy boy", she said with a smirk as she closed her eyes to think about Spike in the shower with her and rocking her world.

PreviousChapters Next