• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Getting A Perfect Prank Started Part 3 And Night Light And Chrysalis Shocking Secret

Everyone but a blushing Sunset continued to stare at shocked Spike that was still in his boxers on the steps, lucky Flurry Heart was asleep in Cadences arms so she couldn't see her uncle in his boxers or Sunset in her panties and shirt but no bra.

"Spike, but your pants on", Velvet told him as her Twilight and Cadence turned around with shocked red faces at the sight of seeing their son and little brother and brother in law in his boxer's.

"Why is it always me", he said embarrassed as him and Sunset went upstairs to put their clothes on, after awhile they came back down fully clothed as Cadence already put a sleeping Flurry Heart in her room.

"Really, riding her and spanking her like a bad girl", Cadence said in shock and disgust shaking her head as Twilight was glaring at a blushing Sunset, but she didn't know it was a jealous glare.

"I wish Flash could ride me and spank me like a bad girl, hmm maybe he can tonight", Twilight thought to herself as she inwardly grinned at yesterday's memory of him telling her to come over tomorrow night, not that she doesn't mind going over to her boyfriends place and getting her world rocked by him.

"That's my boy little bro", Shining and Night Light said in union with proud smiles, but lost it when Cadence Twilight and Velvet glared at them.

"Keep it up, and your be sleeping on the couch", Cadence and Velvet told their husbands in union with glares.

"I'm sorry honey, please don't let me sleep on the couch tonight", the two men said in union with pouts as they grabbed their wife's hand and kissed the back of it, their wifes smiled and gave their husbands a kiss as they forgave them.

"I'm sorry Cadence, I was bored after the guys left and Sunset called me to see if she can come over, so I told her it's ok", Spike told her as they had understanding looks.

"Ok Spike, I understand...but make sure your fully clothed next time", she told him with a shiver as Twilight and Velvet nodded.

"Just be glad you haven't caught him naked like me and Twilight and Night Light did", Velvet told her as her and her daughter and husband shiver at the horrible memory.

"You caught them naked before", Cadence and Shining said in union and in shock as Night Light Velvet Spike and Twilight nodded with red faces.

"It was with Apple Bloom not Sunset", Spike told them embarrassed how his sister and her friends and his parents walked in when he was on top of his girlfriend on the couch as he stopped mid thrust and the middle of the make out session.

"And the second time was when Spike was at a house party in one of the rooms with Apple Bloom as they were both drunk, he was doing her doggie style and asked us if Sunset was with us so she can join them, when we said no and to put his clothes on he went back to Apple Bloom and started doing her again in front of us with the door open", Twilight told them as she shook her head at the horrible memory.

"I'm gonna go home and shower, bye Spike", Sunset told them as she kissed Spike and started walking out with a smile since it was a Saturday morning.

"Later Sunset", he called before she opened the door and walked out, he started walking upstairs to the guest room to get his back pack that has a pair of clean clothes, when he walked in the room he opened grabbed the bag and took the clean clothes out and started walking to the bathroom to shower up.

A couple of hours later, with Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo and Silver Spoon at her place in her room, they decided to make the fake pregnancy test today as they each had pocket knives and carving sticks that was as thick as a actual pregnancy test with smirks.

"The boys are gonna flip when we tell them we're pregnant when we are actually not, this is gonna one hell of a prank", Apple Bloom told them as they nodded and continue to carve and shape with smirks.

"Since I had my fun last night with Button, all we need is you to have fun with Rumble and the prank is good to go", Sweetie Belle told Scootaloo as she nodded with a grin, knowing exactly how to get him to have fun with her tonight.

With Discord Night Light Velvet and Chrysalis spend time together as family, they were talking and having drinks with smiles, "you know Night Light, I really am glad you broke up with me 25 year's ago", Chrysalis told her shocked 2nd brother with a smile.

"You are", he asked in shock as he wife glared at him as she nodded.

"I am, cause if you wouldn't have..then I wouldn't have met and married the man of my life and we wouldn't have had Thorax", she told him as she kissed her husband with a smile as Night Light and Velvet smiled at that as they realised it was a good thing.

"Plus I wouldn't have seen the errors of my ways and probably still be part of the Changeling gang, but like training new comers", she told them frowning as ber husband patted her back.

"And I wouldn't have been a better older brother and better person cause I wouldn't have met Chysalis", Discord told them as his wife put on a smile and nodded.

"Wow, so me breaking up with was a good thing huh, heck if I didn't me and my Velvet wouldn't have had Shining Twilight and Spike, and Shining wouldn't have met Cadence and we wouldn't be family", Night Light told them as they nodded knowing him breaking up with Chrysalis in Highschool was a good thing.

Then the two ex lovers frowned as they looked down, they had kept a secret from their husband and wife since Highschool before they went on to being Juniors.

Discord and Velvet saw these and hugged their wife and husband at the same time concerned, "Chrysalis, what's the matter", Discord asked his wife.

"Night Light, what's wrong hun", Velvet asked her husband concerned causing the two to sigh and looked at each other, then they nodded and decided to tell their spouse their little secret they had kept from them.

"Discord honey, before I met you..I wasn't a virgin", Chrysalis told her husband frowning as he became shocked yet confused.

"Velvet, before we started being Juniors in Highschool and I was still with Chrysalis...I wasn't a virgin no more", Night Light told his wife frowning as her eyes widen and became shocked.

"Night Light, a-are you trying to saw that when we first made love..that it wasn't you first , Velvet asked her husband, he nodded as she gasp in shock that her husband kept a secret from her for 24 year's.

Discord and Velvet put two and two together, then they stared at them in shock that in Highschool Chrysalis and Night Light had their first time together, Discord was shocked to learn that his wife had kept a secret from him for 20 year's.

"It was 4 months before Night Light broke up with me, we were driving around in his car at night by Lover's Lane...he park the car and soon afterwards we started making out", Chrysalis told them frowning as Discord was trying not to picture his wife kissing another man, and Velvet was trying not to picture her husband kissing another woman.


July 16th 1994 and 4 months before Night Light broke up with Chrysalis

With a 17 year old Night Light and Chrysalis driving around a mountain hill side, they found a parking area that had a sign that said Lover's Lane.

Chrysalis had a black leather jacket with black skirt and shirt, she had that bad ass yet hot look that can make any boy fall for her, Night Light had a blue jacket with jeans and a white shirt and his hair was messy.

"So, do you think your ready for me Night Light", Chrysalis asked her boyfriend with bedroom eyes and a smirk as he grinned.

"Then afterwards I can rub it in that bitch Velvets face and tell her that he is mine and always will be", she thought as she inwardly evily grinned.

"It depends if your ready Chrysalis", he told her back as he kissed her, she kissed him and soon they started making out, they started getting touchy and gropey with each other.

"Do you want this Chrysalis, cause we don't have to if you don't want to", Night Light told her after they broke the kiss.

"Yes babe, I want this and I want you", she told him smirking as she was groping his junk, he gritted his teeth while closing his eyes then she stopped and took her boots off.

Chrysalis unbuckled her seatbelt as Night Light did the same, she straddled his lap as they started making out again and they wanted each other, they broke the kiss and looked around to make sure no one was around as she knows what's poking her.

"Let's go in the back seat baby", he told her as he opened his car with a grin, they got out and went in the back seat as the girl layed on her back smirking and he was on top of her with a smirk of his own.

They started making out and getting touchy, Chrysalise took her jacket off and the same with Night Light as the continued to make out, she started touching his body under his shirt and took it off him as he was between her legs.

The boy lifted her shirt up slightly and stuck his hands inside as he moved his hands up the side's of her body, she moaned through the kiss when his hands found her breasts and groped her, then he took her shirt off.

They broke it as Night Light pulled out a rubber from his pocket and opened it up, Chrysalis grinned as she took off her skirt then her panties.

Then he started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down and took them off while she pulled his boxer's down.

"Hmm, I didn't know you were this big", she told him impressed while looking at his junk with a smirk, she took the rubber away from him and slipped it on him herself as he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

They started making out again, then Chrysalis closed her eyes and gritted her teeth when he slowly entered her, he felt something blocking him so he pushed deeper causing her to slightly bleed.

"Y-Your bleeding, what me to take it out", he asked concerned through gritted teeth causing her to shake her head no not caring.

"N-No, keep it in Night Light...let me get use to you being inside me and your size", she told him as he nodded in understanding.

They started making out again as she took her bra off, then soon he started thrusting while the car could be shown slightly moving from side to side, and if anyone was walking by they would hear moans and grunts.

Two hours later, they were both tired and panting and sweating and he was on top of her still with his head resting on her breasts.

She had a satisfied smile as he had a proud smirk, she put and hand on his head and started running her fingers through it.

"Wow, you were amazing Night Light..thanks for being my first, I love you", she told him panting before giving him a kiss.

"I love you too Chrysalis, and thanks for being mine", he told her back, then they sat up as he took the rubber off himself, he was gonna put his boxers back on but she stopped him.

"Hmm, you satisfied me..now It's time for me to satisfy you", she told him as she started moving her hair back while looking at his manhood with a smirk.

"Are you ready Night Light, this will be my first time doing this ok", she told him as he looked at her confused.

Then she licked her lips and opened her mouth lowering her head towards his lap, he gritted teeth as he looked down and saw the new experience that she was doing with her mouth.

He closed his eyes and lifted his head back as he put a hand on her head that was moving up and down, "so this is how a blowjob feels" he thought to himself enjoying it.


Back in the present day, Chrysalis and Night Light finished telling their spouse about their first time as Discord and Velvet were shocked.

The two ex lovers just hoped that their husband and wife don't hate them for something that happened when they were teenagers.

"So, that blood stain in your first car that was in the back seat, it wasn't a persons that needed help and was bleeding as you took them to a Hospital", Velvet asked with a hurt look as he shook his head no.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you honey", Night Light told his wife looking down, then she put on a smile kissing his cheek knowing it was the past.

"I don't care Night Light, that was the past and I don't hate you for it", Velvet told her husband putting on a smile giving him a kiss.

"Same with you Chrysalis, that was the past and I don't hate you for it", Discord told his wife putting on a smile giving her a kiss.

The two ex lovers were glad that their husband and wife don't hate them for that, "so, your not mad about it", Night Light asked with hope as she shook her head with a smile.

"Your not mad Discord", Chrysalis asked her husband with hope as he shook his head no with a smile.

"Thank you for not be mad and understanding that it was the past", they told their spouse in union as they kissed and hugged them.

Then Velvet became confused, "wait, how come you didn't brag about to me", she asked causing Chrysalis to frown.

"I-I was gonna do it...but then I thought that it wasn't your business of what I do with my man...sorry", she said apologizing as Velvet waved it off.

"It's ok Chrysalis...we are family now and I forgive you", she told her smiling before she got up and gave her a hug, she hugged back putting on a smile.

A couple of hour's later with Apple Bloom and the girls, they finished carving and shapeing the thick sticks as they were painting them white.

"Remember girls, time the prank right ok..we don't want our big brother and fathers chasing our boyfriends down the street cause they think we are actually pregnant", Apple Bloom told them as they nodded knowing they don't want to see their boyfriends running for their lives cause they timed the prank wrong.

Hours laters when it was already dark, a nervous Rumble was eating dinner with a Scootaloo and her family as Bow was glaring at him with a protective fathers glare, he pointed at his eyes and pointed at Rumble signaling that he is watching him.

Rainbow Dash was staying the night at Soarins place even though her dad didn't like it but her mother said it's ok.

Soon Scootaloo was in her room and on her bed and making out with a nervous Rumble as he had no shirt on, "I-I think I should go home Scoots", he told her as he moved her to the side and sat up grabbing his shirt.

"Awe how come", she asked with a pout as he kissed her when she sat up.

"Maybe it's the fact that your dad is here and I don't feel like having my head ripped off with my spine attached to it if he walks in on us", he told her as he put his shirt on, then he saw her smirking at him which confused him.

"Fine, then I just seduce you to stay the night", she told him smirking as she got off the bed and started swaying her hips from side to side, she slowly and seductively took her shirt off as she walked towards her grinning boyfriend and put it on his head.

"Come on baby, don't you wanna stay and see more...and maybe do more", she told him before giving him a kiss when he moved her shirt out of the way.

"Or, you can just go home and miss out on the greatest show your ever see, your choice", she told him with a fake pout picking her shirt up.

"Hell, your dad can shave my head wax my legs and use me as a surf board for what I care, I ain't missing out on this", he told her grinning as he took his shirt back off and sat back down on the bed.

Scootaloo giggled with a smirk, "good boy, now...enjoy the show", she told him as she got close to him moving her hips from side to side as she started undoing her pants, then she pulled them down slowly and stepped out of them.

She straddled his lap and took her bra off and dropping it to the floor, then she got off and stand him up as she started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down.

Rumble didn't care if her dad walked in on them, if he's gonna die by getting tossed out a window then he'll get tossed out and die a happy boy, she layed him down on the bed and started making out with him, he took her panties off as she removed his boxer's as they continued to make out.

She broke it with a rape face as he paled, "your my bitch tonight, who's your daddy Rumble", she told him with a predatory grin as he wimpered in fear, then she started having her way with him.

With Bow and Windy in bed laying down, they could hear their daughter having her way with her boyfriend and sometimes hear the bed pound on the wall and Rumble groan in pain and telling her too hard.

They can barley hear Scootaloo tell him, "who's your daddy huh, what's my name".

Then hear Rumble in pain and fear, "ow..shit..ow..crap..y-your my daddy..a-and It's Scootaloo..too..ow..hard..quit..ow..spanking me".

Windy grinned, "atta girl, show him who's in charge in bed", she said to herself, then she turned to her husband with a rape face as he didn't see it.

"I would walk to her room and throw him through a window, but this is torturous enough", Bow told her, then his wife mounted him as he grinned but lost it when he saw the rape face.

"Bow, I'm gonna my way with you...and you are gonna like it", she told him as she took her nightgown off as he wimpered in fear with wide eyes.

"H-Honey, I don't think I'm in the mood right now", he told her in fear knowing this ain't the first time she done this.

"Take your Pajama pants off", she told him with a predatory grin as he wimpered.

"B-But I'm tired", he told her in fear as she glared.

"Now Bow", she ordered him as he shookenly took them off, as he got them half way off she took them off him herself then stripped him of his boxers.

"I'm not gonna cry...i'm not gonna cry...i'm not gonna cry", he said to himself trying not to cry as she took her panties off and mounted him again with a rape face.

"Now, who's your daddy Bow", she asked with a predatory grin as he cried a little in fear, she grabbed his head and started making out with him like teenagers, then she started having her way with him.

With Discord and Chrysalis laying down in bed as Thorax was spending the night at Silver Spoons, "thank you for understanding dear that the past was the past of what me and Night Light did", she told him giving him a kiss as he smiled.

"It's ok Chrysalis", he told her, then he smirked and climbed on top of her as she was confused.

"Now, I'm gonna rock your world to the point where your gonna forget that night ever happened", he told her grinning as she smirked with bedroom eyes and wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

"I like to see you try honey", she told him smirking as they started making out like teenagers, he took her nightgown off as she took his boxer's off.

With Apple Bloom in bed, the poor girl can barley hear her big brother and teacher going at it in his room, she gritted her teeth and put the pillow over her head as she barley hear her teacher say, "my god your so big, and I love it"

"I wish Spike was here", she said to herself pouting, then she grinned and text him.

"Spike, you awake?"

After awhile she got a text back, "now I am, what happened AB"

She send a text, "good, can you come over please 🙁".

She got a text back, "but Apple Bloom, I'm a little tired..I'll come over tomorrow ok".

She pouted, then smirked as she text back, "but baby, I want you to come over cause I need you and want you like right now 😘".

She got a text back, "I'm on my way", she giggled with a grin as she was now waiting for Spike to come over as she took her sleep shirt off.

After awhile, she looked out the window to see him climbing the pile of hay stacks grinning, she saw Applejack in her orange sleep shirt dragging a grinning Caramel in the barn and closed it.

She let Spike climbed through the window as she closed it giggling, she walked to her door and locked it as Spike started taking off his clothes, he layed a grinning Apple Bloom down and they started making out.

PreviousChapters Next