• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,326 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,326

PreviousChapters Next
Not Pregnant

Everyone stared at Cheerilee in shock, she just said something that shock Big Mac too the core, "your what", he asked with wide eyes.

"I'm pregnant Big Mac, I'm having you kid", she said with a smile still.

Big Mac started pacing back and forth, "i can't believe this, i gonna be a dad", he said sounding like he might hyperventilate.

Apple Bloom and Applejack looked confused, "pregnant, when did you guys even..oh so that what the surprise was", Apple Bloom said with a disturbed look, not wanting to invision her big brother and teacher in bed together.

Applejack shook her head, "I'm gonna be an aunt, this is too much to take in", she said looking at her brother pacing.

Big Mac stopped, "I'm gonna be a dad...heh heh", he said with a chuckle before he tried to sit down, then he fainted.

"Big Mac", Cheerilee said with concerned for her boyfriend.

Applejack checked on him and sighed, "he just fainted, but he's ok", she said with a smile.

Applejack and Apple Bloom used their strength to carry or drag her big brother to the couch and laid him down.

Apple Bloom went to get a wet towel, "i can't believe i'm gonna be an aunt", she thought, then she smiled, "hmm...me having a baby with Spike..we should wait till we are married for that..then again i wouldn't mind being Spikes wife in the future".

She came back with the wet towel and placed it over my brothers head, granny said with a smile, "i can't believe i'm gonna have a great grandchild".

Applejack smiled, "it would be nice to have a niece or nephew", she said out of nowhere.

"Yeah, and I've been thinking when i went to the kitchen, it would be nice to have a baby with Spike in the future", Apple Bloom said with a smile and blush, picturing herself and Spike as a family.

Applejack looked at her, "what, don't tell me you have the same thought with Caramel", Apple Bloom told her sister with a smile.

Applejack looked down and thought about herself starting a family with her boyfriend and smiled, "i guess it would be nice to have a little Apple of my own with Caramel one day".

Cheerilee was smiling, "so you guys don't mind me being with your brother and having his kid".

The nodded and smiled, "thank you girls so much", she said hugging them.

Big Mac was coming too and slowly sat up, "uhh what a dream that was", he said too himself and noticed he was laying on the couch.

He looked at Cheerilee and his sisters hugging, they broke the hug and noticed he was awake, "how you feeling big brother", Apple Bloom asked with a smile.

Big Mac looked at Cheerilee, "it was a dream, was it", he said with wide eyes.

She shook her head with a smile, "nope, your gonna be a daddy Macintosh", she said as he fainted again.


The next day at lunch, "Big Mac been with Cheerilee and they're having a baby", Pinkie said with a beaming smile.

Applejack nodded, "me and Apple Bloom are gonna be an aunts", she said with a smile.

Twilight smiled, "your love being an aunt, trust me", she said patting her back.

She saw Sunset looking for a table and waved, "Sunset, over here", she said with a smile.

Sunset smiled and walked over to them and sat next to Twilight, "girls, this is Flashs sister Sunset Shimmer", she introduced witb a smile.

They said hi as Twilight continued, "Sunset, this is Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack", she said with a smile as Sunset waved hi to them.

Rainbow asked with wonder, "how are you Flashs sister, you two don't even look alike?"

"Rainbow Dash", Rarity glared at the athletic girl.

Sunset chuckled, "it's ok, and to answer your question, my mom found me as a new born on her door step a few days before Flash was born", she said with a frown.

They gasped, "that's horrible, who would do that", Rarity said in disgust.

Sunset smiled, "it's ok though, my mom took me in and raised me as her own daughter and don't worry Twilight, i love Flash like a brother and we see each other a siblings, nothing more", she said smiling at nervous Twilight.

Applejack smiled as she blushed, "tell you the truth guys, i would mind having a family of my own with Caramel in the future", she told her friends.

The girls minus Sunset blushed and nodded, feeling the same about starting a family with their boyfriends in the future.

With Spike and his friends, "your brother and Miss Cheerilee are having a baby", Sweetie Belle said with a beaming smile as Apple Bloom nodded.

"Yup, and I'm gonna be an auntie", she said with joy.

Spike chuckled, "i felt the same way when i found out i was gonna be an uncle", he said looking at Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom kissed his cheek, "and to tell you the truth Spike, i wouldn't mind starting a family with you in the future", she said with a smile.

Spike blushed, "yeah..it does sound nice".

Sweetie Belle blushed, "i wouldn't mind having a baby with my Mashy in the future", she said kissing Buttons cheek.

The guys snickered as he glared, "don't say it guys".

Rumble snickered, "Mashy, that sounds like name for baby food", he said as he and Spike laughed.

Button glared and threw a fry at him, Rumble glared back, "you wanna start a food war with me Button, because i'm game", he said throwing 2 fries at him.

Button smirked, "do you want me to say the 2 words", he said grabbing his tray and ready to throw as Rumble did the same.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo glared at them, "you start a food fight and any of it gets on us, you can say goodbye to showering together or sleeping in our underwear until we graduate 12th grade", they said in union as the boys stopped and put the trays down right away.

Spike shook his head, "that punishment was worser then mines", he said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom gave a fake glare, "do you wanna have that punishment", she said with a fake frown.

Spike paled and looked at her, "Apple Bloom, please anything but that, i won't survive a whole year not doing that", he said with pleading eyes.

Apple Bloom giggled as he frowned, "not cool AB, i would die if that happened", he said looking away as she hugged him with one arm.

After School at the apple farm, Big Mac was a nervous wreck, it getting hard for him to mentally prepare to be a father.

It was getting hard for him to focus on the work he was doing, "i'm gonna be a dad, you just had to wear the sexy school girls outfit, huh Cheerilee", he said to himself.

He smiled, "but i'm still gonna be there for her and help raise the baby, hell maybe being a dad won't be so bad", he said to himself again.

He gave a sad smile, "your be so proud of me mom, dad", he said as he focused on his work again.

He phone rang and answered it, "hello..Cheerilee..whats wrong..you want me to come over now...ok..ok I'll be there", he said hanging up.

He walked to his truck, got in and drove off, "i wonder why she sounded sad", he said to himself.

With Apple Bloom and Spike, they were helping Applejack and Caramel with the hay in the barn.

Spike saw Apple Bloom bending over in shorts picking up the stacks of hay and passing it to Applejack thats on the ladder as she was putting them on the 2nd floor of the barn.

Spike groaned, "Apple Bloom, do you really have to wear those shorts and t shirt", he said doing his best to focus on the work and not look at her bend over.

Apple Bloom smirked, "yes Spike, its my work clothes...is it distracting you", she said teasing him a little.

"No...well yes..a little", he said doing his best not to stare.

He thought of something then smirked, "AB, do i have to work without my shirt", he said as Apple Bloom turned to him.

"Spike, don't tease me because you know what happened last time, right", she said giving him bedroom eyes.

Applejack heard enough and look down at them from the ladder, "don't even try it again, we keep our apples in here", she said with a shake of her head.

"Again", they said in union confused, then blushed red and paled.

"Applejack, you didn't hear us in the barn the other day, did you", she said hoping she didn't.

Applejack blushed, "i don't know what your talking about", she said sucking in her lip and looking from side to side.

Apple Bloom covered her red face and shook her head, knowing Applejack heard her and Spikes moans from outside the barn a couple of days ago.

Caramel grinned, "you too man, aweso-ow, what the hell", he said groaning a little on the floor.

Applejack glared at him with a blush from the ladder, "oops, sorry Caramel", she said in a sarcastic apologizing voice

He got up, "did up have to drop a hay stack on me", he said rubbing his chest.

"Yes", she said doing the work again as he grumbled.

With Big Mac at Cheerilee house, "are you sure", he said hugging her on the couch.

"I'm sure Big Mac, i can't believe i read it wrong", she said with a frown looking down.

They held each other for a while, "tell you the truth babe, i was looking forward to becoming a father", Big Mac said with a chuckle.

Cheerilee smiled, "and i was hoping to be a mother", she said giving him a kiss.

After a while, "Big Mac, do you think we should wait till we are married to have a kid", Cheerilee said looking into his eyes.

"It's up to you Cheerilee", he said giving her a kiss.

Cheerilee smiled, "i love you my little snuggle bear", she said with a giggle.

Big Mac frown, "don't make me say it please".

Cheerilee pouted, "for me Big Mac, pleeease", he said with pleading eyes.

Big Mac groaned, "i love you my little suger pie", he said looking away.

She giggled and gave him a kiss, she frowned, "Big Mac, could we talk".

After the sun was going down, Big Mac and Cheerilee walked in his home with a smile, "everyone i got a announcement", he called as everyone walked in the living room.

"What is it big brother", Apple Bloom said with a smile.

"We got good news and bad news", he said holding a smiling Cheerilee close.

"The bad news is, Cheerilee read the test wrong, it was a false positive", he said with a frown as he hugged Cheerilee.

Apple Bloom frowned, "aw shoot, i was looking foward to becoming an aunt", she said looking down.

Applejack looked confused, "whats the good news".

Big Mac and Cheerilee beamed, "we are engaged", they said in union causing everyone to stare at them in shock with dropped jaws.

PreviousChapters Next