• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Preparing For The Beach Again

3 days has passed and it was a Friday, Spike and his friends were eating lunch at School, Spike was surprised that his mom got a invitation saying they want her to do a shoot for next years bikini calendar at the beach.

"I still can't believe your mom will be doing a bikini shoot for 2 days at the beach", Button said with a smile.

Rumble had a grin and Spike didn't like it one bit as he glared at him, "don't even think about getting next years calendar of my mom in bikinis".

Rumbles eyes widen as Scootaloo and Spike glared at him, "i wasn't thinking about doing that honest..i was uhh...thinking about my night with Scootaloo 3 days ago, how much fun we had in bed", he said with a grin as Scootaloo smirked giving him a kiss.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "Spike, is your mother leaving to the beach after we get out of School", she said as the group turned to Spike.

"Yeah, why", he said confused.

"Can we go", Rumble asked with a smile as Spike and Scootaloo glared at him again.

"Rumble, i swear if you don't stop thinking of my mom like that i'm gonna powerbomb you through this table" Spike said while glaring at him.

Apple Bloom beamed, "thats a great idea Rumble".

"What is, Me powerbombing him through this table", Spike said with a grin as Rumbles eyes widen.

"Not that, we should go to the beach with your folks again, you know just to go and have fun and relax", Apple Bloom said with a smile.

"Really, going to the beach after School", Silver Spoon said thinking about it with a smile.

"Yeah, what do you guys say", Sweetie Belle said smiling.

"Sounds great, the guys can see us in bikinis again and who knows girls..they might ask us if we want our photos taken in bikinis and pose on the beach", Scootaloo said with a smirk as she looked at the girls blushing wide eyed faces.

The guys got thoughts of their girlfriends in bikinis and posing on the beach for the camera, they slowly grinned at that thought.

"I'm in, lets go to the beach with my mom after School", Spike quickly agreed as the guys nodded with grins.

The girls looked at them with smirks and a raised eyebrows, "so you agreed to go just to see us pose in bikinis and have our pictures taken on the beach", Silver Spoon said smirking at Thorax.

The guys looked at her with a minor glare, "hey, we are not a bunch of horny 15-16 year olds, we are men that can control ourselves under pressure in front of our girlfriends", Button said as the guys nodded.

The girls laughed at them knowing that is not true at all, remembering all the times they teased them as they gave in.

With Twilight and her friends, "so your mom is going to the beach later after School to pose in bikinis for next years calendar", Sunset asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, she was did bikini calendars back in the day", Twilight said with a smile.

Rainbow Dash saw her boyfriend with the guys walking over to their table, "hey Soarin, what brings you over her..you know besides me", she said with a smirk as Soarin smirked at his girlfriends cocky attitude that he loves so much.

Flash smiled, "well, we been thinking and if it's alright with you girls, we dicided to join you at your table", he said as the guys nodded.

"Sure Flash", Twilight said with a smile as the girls scooted over and the guys sat next to their girlfriends.

Flash asked with a smile, "so what were you girls talking about before we came?"

"You and Twilights shower together and how her dad chased you down the street and almost caught you", Rainbow Dash said as everyone grinned or smirked at their red faces.

Flash shivered at the memory of running down the street with Twilights dad chasing him with a evil looking grin, he got lucky that he was able to get out of the house unharmed.

"Actually, we were talking about ho-Comper, stop it we are at School you naughty boy", Fluttershy said leaning on him giggling as Comper Mane grinned sitting next to her.

"We were talking about how Mrs Velvet got a invitation to do a bikini shoot at the beach for 2 days", Rainbow Dash said with a smile as her and Soarin ate.

"Yeah, and we were thinking of going too so we can have fun and relax at the beach", Pinkie said beaming.

Sunset eyes widen, "wait, is your brother going to" she asked turning to Twilight.

"Yeah, he's gonna go...Sunset", Twilight said with a glare as she saw her looking at Spike at his table.

Flash saw his sister looking at Spike, "come on Sunset, you can't have the hots for a 16 year old thats already taken", he said shaking his head as everyone nodded.

"I can't help it, i'm sorry Twilight", she said covering her face.

"You need to be careful Sugercube, remember what my lil sister did to Diamond Tiara for kissing and hitting on Spike", Applejack said as everyone nodded remembering how she kicked her bullies ass for kissing Spike.

"So you boys wanna come with us, who knows we might do some modeling for you boys on the beach in our bikinis", Rainbow Dash said with a smirk as she saw the guys slowly grin and nodded as the girls besides Sunset blushed at the thought.

The bell rang and everyone got up to go to their next class, Spike and the girls were walking to class as Spike was texting his mom if they can go.

Diamond saw what he was doing and smirked as she got an idea, she pulled her phone out and acted like she was texting and walking towards Spike.

She purposely bumped into him as they both dropped their phones, Spike glared at her as she picked her phone up, made a kissing sound towards him and walked away smirking.

Apple Bloom glared death at her as Spike picked his phone up, when he looked at it good he realised it was Diamonds phone, "what the hell, this is Diamonds phone", he said with a glare.

With Diamond Tiara, she looked at the text and saw he was going to the beach today and smirked, she saw his number and quickly wrote it down.

She walked back to the hallway and saw him looking for her, "sorry Spikey", she said with a smirk giving him his phone back and getting hers back.

She winked at him as she blew him a kiss, "see you later sexy", she said walking away with a smirk.

They glared death at her and just walked to class forgetting about her and focusing on the beach after School.

Diamond saved Spikes number on her phone with a smirk, "i'm gonna have so much fun sending you sexy selfies of me in sexy outfits and bikinis Spikey", she said giggling as she walked to class and thinking of what bikini to wear when she goes to the beach and meet Spike.

After School, Spike was walking home when someone send him a picture via text, he opened it up and saw it was Diamond in her underwear with a smirk and a wink for the camera as she gave a sexy pose with the words 'enjoy Spikey'.

Spike gritted his teeth and glared at it, Apple Bloom saw it and glared saying, "how the hell did she get your number", she said through gritted teeth.

Spike remembered when she bumped into him, and how he realised he picked the wrong phone up, then it clicked.

"The bitch saved my number on her phone, and she is sending me sexy poses of herself to me...what the hell is wrong with her", he said through gritted teeth, shaking his head as he text her back saying leave me alone and deleted the picture.

"I don't know, i guess i kicked her ass to hard that she broke", Apple Bloom said as they laughed.

Apple Bloom hugged him, "Spike, since you gave me that wonderful late birthday present at the hotel, it's only fair i return the favor for your birthday next year", she said kissing his cheek.

"Wait, are you saying that...", he slowly grinned as his eyes turned to pinpricks.

"Yes Spike, next year for your 17th birthday, i'm gonna strip for you and i know your gonna love it very very much", she said with a giggle and a smirk kissing him.

"Is their such thing as time travel", he said with a grin as he couldn't wait for his 17th birthday.

With Diamond Tiara in her room in her underwear laughing, "this is gonna be fun", she said walking to her closet and looking through her clothes.

She smirked and found a 2 peace thong bikini that she bought for Spike to see her in when she sees him at the beach, she took her underwear off and put it on but left the top off, she layed down on her bed with a smirk and did a sexy pose and took a picture of herself.

She send it to Spike with the text, 'what do you think Spikey', she got a text back saying to stop it and leave me the hell alone.

She laughed when she saw it, "it so much fun doing this with you, i hope your ready for my hot and sexy body in this bikini when i see you at the beach Spikey, and maybe you can rub sunscreen on my back and front", she said with a smirk as she got ready to go to the beach.

PreviousChapters Next