• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Spikes Dark Secret And The Start Of Something New

The next day after school, Twilight was pacing back and forth in her room thinking about what Spikes ex ment yesterday about cutting himself, and Rainbow Dash talking to her yesterday after School.

"We need to talk to Spike", she said to herself before she started walking downstairs to talk to her parents.

"Mom dad, I think we need to talk", she said as she saw her parents sitting on the couch.

"About what Twilight", her mom asked, turning the T.V off and facing her daughter.

"About Spike mom, he's hiding something", she said as her parents looked at her confused.

Her dad asked confused, "what do you mean Twilight".

Twilight looked at them and told her parents, "I heard from Spikes old girlfriend saying that he...use to cut himself in the boys bathroom at School".

Her parents gasped as her mom said to herself, "why would Spike do that".

Twilight turned to her and said "I dont know mom, but we need to talk to him about it, I'll call my friends", she took her cell phone out to called them.

Hours later as Spike was walking home from a long walk, he thought about his friends and why they asked him to come home, as he reached his house he opened the door and saw his friends and family waiting for him.

He asked confused, "hey guy's, whats going on?"

Twilight walked up to her little brother and asked, "Spike, do you have scars on your wrists?"

Spike groaned and answered, "no Twi...I don't".

He tried to walk away, but Apple Bloom told him, "don't try to lie Spike".

Spike was starting to get upset and said, "it's nothing guy, just drop it".

Twilight looked at him concerned and told him "Spike, your my little brother and I love you...I worry about you..please Spike", she looked him in the eyes.

Spike sighed and took his sweater off and showed everyone the cuts, they gasped at how bad they were, there were three on one wrist, and three on the other.

His mom covered her mouth with both her hands and asked, "Spike..why would you do that to yourself?"

Spike clenched his fist and snapped, "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY, BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH DIAMOND TIARA!!" Everyone looked at him in shocked, never seeing him so angry before or yell at his mother.

"EVER SINCE SHE BROKE UP WITH ME, I BLAMED MYSELF WONDERING WHY THE HELL I DIDN'T SEE THE FACT THAT SHE WAS USING ME!!" he yelled again as he had tears in eye's.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE...T-TO BE WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND GIVE EVERYTHING TOO...ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY WERE JUST USING YOU AND CAUSED YOU TO TURN YOUR BACK ON THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT", he cried again as Night Light was having memories of an ex from his highschool year's.

"I WANTED TO HURT MYSELF, BECAUSE OF HER!!" he fell to his knees crying into his hands as Twilight and Apple Bloom came to his aid, no one seen him break down like this before, he was letting three year's of pain and hurt out as his friends and family looked on with sad looks.

"I wanted to die cause I felt so stupid for falling in love in her and turning my back on my friends", he cried again, he never felt so stupid on his life for not listening to his friends and family for not believing them that Diamond was using him three years ago.

Twilight held her little brother, "hey, that was the past man...we forgive you for what you did...what matters now is that we missed you buddy", Rumble told him as everyone nodded and Apple Bloom held her friend.

"Your like a brother to us man, our group wasn't the same without you", Button told his buddy also as his friends nodded.

"We weren't the same without you Spike, I-I wasn't the same without you", Apple Bloom told him frowning as she continued to hold him.

Spike looked down on her in her orange eyes and hugged her tight with tears on his face, "Apple Bloom..promise me, your alway be by my side no matter what", he told her.

Apple Bloom looked surprised, then hugged him smiling and saying, "I will never leave your side Spike...I'll be here for you no matter what".

Spike broke the hug, wiped his eye's and walked to his mom, "mom, I'm sorry I snapped at you like that, I was-" he was cut off with a hug.

"I don't blame you sweetie, you were hurting and it's ok...but if your ever hurting again, just come to us ok".

Button decided to asked, "hey Spike, how long you had those scars?"

Spike broke the hug and turned to him, "one week before I moved, but I stopped cutting myself when I starting doing other things to clear my mind", everyone sighed in relief, glad that he stopped when he moved.

Apple Bloom turned to him confused and asked out if curiosity, "and that is?"

Spike blushed in embarrassment, "this might be a little embarrassing, but I listen to music and exercise".

His mom told him, "that is nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie" she smiled in joy, happy to know her son stopped hurting himself years ago.

Everyone talked for a bit and left one by one, untill Apple Bloom was left talking to Spike, she was about to leave when she asked, "hey Spike, I was wondering, if you want...can you come over tomorrow and help me at the farm".

Spike shrugged "sure Apple Bloom, I'll help you with your chores".

Apple Bloom smiled and hugged him again saying, "thanks Spike", she broke the hug and left.

Spike turned around with a smile on his face and saw his sister and mom giggling, and his dad smirking, he looked confused saying, "what?"

His mom and Twilight giggled again, "nothing Spike".

His dad asked out of the blue, "hey son, how do you feel about your little friend there?"

His wife and daughter stopped giggling, Spike answered, "what? Apple Bloom? she's one of my best friends, why?"

Twilight walked up to him with a smile, "do you like her Spike, like more then just a friend?"

Spike eyes widen and blushed saying, "Twilight, she's just my best friend, sure she's nice sweet cool and not a girly girl...and has beautiful eyes", Twilight giggled again.

His dad asked again "so, how do you feel about her?"

Spike looked confused "I don't know dad, it's like when I was with her at the mall yesterday...all I can think about is spending time with her cause she makes me happy".

Twilight and his mom gave him a stern look "Spike, why would you think of her that way", Twilight asked thinking he means a different kind of happy.

Spike blushed deeply and said, "that's not what I meant Twi, what I meant was she makes me forget about what Diamond Tiara told me at School".

Twilight smirked "so, your falling for her?"

Spike thought about it, "am I falling in love with Apple Bloom?", he smiled and shrugged realising that he just might be.

There parents went into the kitchen to cook dinner, Spike turned to his big sister saying, "hey Twi?"

Twilight turned to her brother smiling, "yeah Spike".

Spike hugged her and told her, "thanks for being a great sister".

Twilight smiled and hugged him back saying, "your welcome Spike, I love you and i worry about you, your my little brother and I'll always be here for you".

Spike broke the hug, "love you too Twi", he said as he was happy and lucky to have a sister like Twilight.

Then he started walking upstairs saying, "call me when dinner is ready".

Twilight smirked and decided to tease him, "ok Spike, just let me know when your done thinking about Apple Bloom".

He stopped in his tracks and turned around glaring at his sister with a blush, "I..uhh, whatever Twi", he said as he continues to walk upstairs with a grumple.

Twilight giggled again, she loved teasing her little brother sometimes, but she worries about him, she just hope her brother will be happy again and finds the right girl that loves him and won't use him like his ex did.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapters a little short :pinkiesad2:, but im working on something that's never been done or thought of, you will have to wait for that :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next