• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Beach Time

It was a hot day, as Spike and his friends were sitting on the couch, with 2 fans facing them. Two months has passed, so they were done with the chores yesterday, as for the rumors, girls were jealous of Apple Bloom because she got to sleep in the same bed with Spike.

Spike was the talk of a lot of girls since he came back, but they didn't say anything cause he was with Apple Bloom.

"it's so hot" Button wined.

"Tell me about it" Sweetie Belle said, while fanning herself.

Apple Bloom thought of something, "hey, how about we go to the beach" she asked.

Scootaloo looked at her, "the beach", she shrugged, "sounds like a plan, i'll ask my sister if I can go", her and Rumble got up and walked home to tell Rainbow Dash and Rumbles went home to tell his brother Thunderlane.

Spike got up, "and i'll ask my parents if they can take us", he said as he go up and walked to look for them.

later on they were at the Mall, shopping for swim suits, when they got to the swim suit store, they saw there sister's with there boyfriends, "he guys, I hope you don't mind, but I told the girls about you guys going to the beach and we decided to join you" Rainbow Dash told them.

"And let me guess, you wanted to bring your boyfriends too, right", Sweetie Belle said in a deadpan look.

The order girls blushed and nodded, Pinkie smiled, "hey, it can be a beach party".

The younger teens thought about it and nodded, liking the idea. they walked in the store and started looking through the swim wear.

The girls were looking at bikini's, as the guys were looking at swim trunks.

Apple Bloom was looking at a red 2 peace bikini, Applejack came up to her, "I'm pretty sure Spike will love to see you in that".

Apple Bloom blushed with a smile, "I know", she smirked, "what about you, I'm sure Caramel would love to see you in that orange 2 peace bikini you have in your hands", she said pointing to the said bikini.

The girls picked out there bikinis, they all had 2 peace bikinis, Fluttershy's had a yellow and green one, Rainbow Dash's blue and red one, Twilight's a Megeta one with stars on it, Rarity's a purple one, Pinkie's a hot pink and blue one with the bottom having a skirt.

Sweetie Belle had a purple and white 2 peace bikini, Scootaloo's a purple and orange bikini.

The girls got an idea to tease their boyfriends, so they took a selfie in the mirror, and send it to them via text.

When the boys got the text, there eyes widen looking at their girlfriends in the pictures, but pouted when they realized it wasn't a full selfie, but a one from the chest, up.

They walked out fully clothed and payed for the items, Rumble asked, "what kind of bikini did you get?"

Scootaloo giggled, "sorry, but you have to wait to see it when we get to the beach", she said kissing him.


When Spike got home, he saw Night Light packing chips and sodas, "dad, where are you going" he asked confused.

"Spike, me and your mother decided to go with you and your friends, besides your mom got us 2 beach houses for 2 days", he said with a smile.

Then he grinned telling his son, "can't wait to see your girlfriend in a bikini, huh".

Spike blushed, "no comment", then everyone got ready and packed there things and headed to the beach.

When they got there, everyone got out of there cars, started to gets there things and headed to the beach houses.

Spike asked, "hey mom, how you got these beach houses?"

"When i was younger Spike, i was a beach model and i did some photos on this beach, so a friend owes me a favor", she said with a smile.

Night Light called, "alright everyone, all the girls in one beach house with my wife, all the guys with me", he said as all the guys groaned and followed him to the beach house, wishing they can share a room with there girlfriends.

With the girls, after they finished putting on their bikinis, they stood in front of a mirror, "i hope Comper Mane like this bikini", Fluttershy said with a blush.

Rainbow Dash grinned, "i know Soarin will love this".

Pinkie smiled, "i know my Cheesy will like to see me in this".

Applejack smirked, "what till you get aload of this cowgirl Caramel".

Rarity posed, "get ready Thunderlane, cause you gonna like what you see".

Twilight giggled, "i hope you like this Flash".

Sweetie Belle smile, "Button, you gonna see something thats better then video games".

Scootaloo smirked, "i hope your ready for this bod Rumble".

Apple Bloom smirked, "Spike's gonna get a kick out of this".

"You girls ready" Velvet asked wearing a black 2 peace bikini.

"We are ready mom", Twilight said as the girls grabbed their beach towels and walked out.

With the guys, Spike was staring in the mirror with a towel around his neck, he was wearing black swim trunks with green flames on them.

Button was wearing brown swim trunks, and Rumble had black swim trunks on.

Night Light called, "you boys ready", he was wearing black swim trunks.

"Ready dad", spike said as the boys grabbed there towels.

The boys were on the beach, they put down the folding chairs and beach umbrellas, they heard someone call them, they turned around and their jaws dropped, the girls were walking to them.

The Boys except for Night Light saw there girlfriends in there bikinis, they were thinking the same thing "if only they were running....in slow mo, Baywatch style" they grinned.

"so...what do you think boys", the girls excepted Velvet asked with a blush.

"Hot", the boys answered in union.

They set everything up, when they were done, Apple Bloom asked, "hey Spike, can you rub sunscreen on my back", she laid on her stomach.

Spike blushed, "Apple Bloom...my parents are right here".

Night Light grinned, "go ahead Spike...just try to control yourself", he said while rubbing sunscreen on his wife's back.

Spike put some sunscreen on his hands and started rubbing it on Apple Blooms back, she shook from Spikes touch, but controlled herself.

When he was done, Apple Bloom got up, Spike was going to head for the water, but Apple Bloom stopped him, "wait Spike, you did me, now its time for me to do you", she said grabbing the sunscreen.

She started rubbing sunscreen on Spikes back, but when she reached his front the poor boy started feeling a little stiff below the waist.

he started to panic in his mind, "no.....dont you dare...not in front of my parents..umm....think if anything....uhh...granny Smith shaving her legs...oh god that's even worser then granny Smith in a thong" he mentally screamed at the horrific image in his head.

Apple Bloom saw the horror look on face, "Spike, are you ok", she asked concerned.

He shook his head, "yeah, just had a horrible thought" he smirked, "but seeing you in a bikini made it go away".

Apple Bloom smirked, "and seeing you without your shirt makes my day", she said giving him a light pat on his butt making him yelp.

Spike stared at her while she walked to the water, he saw his parents staring at him with raised eyebrows as he smiled sheepishly and walked to the water.

They were swimming and having fun while Velvet was getting a tan, she was sitting on a beach chair with sun glasses on.

She had a body of a model, it surprises a lot of people that someone her age can still look good in a bikini.

Flash and Twilight were swimming, he saw Velvet and said, "i can't believe your mom was a model Twilight".

"Yeah, she did bikini calendars", Twilight said floating in the water.

Flash smirked, "now i know where you got the body from", he said swimming close to her.

Twilight giggled with a blush, "aww Flash, your so sweet", she said kissing him, "now back up before my dad kills you", she looked behind him.

Flash turned around and paled when he saw Night Light giving him a look that said I'm watching you so you better keep your hands to yourself'.

Button and Rumble saw Spikes mom rubbing sunscreen on her arms, "still can't believe your mom was a beach model Spike", Button said making the boy glare at him.

"Yeah, i think i still have those calendars", Rumble said looking at her, then he covered his mouth realising what he said.

He saw Spike and Scootaloo glaring at him, "I mean....what calendars", he chuckled sheepishly.

"Rumble...before i let Scootaloo kill you...tell me....WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE BIKINI CALENDARS OF MY MOM!" Spike yelled.

"Hey, Button has them too", he said making Sweetie Belle glare at her boyfriend.

"DUDE! WHAT THE HELL! Toss me under the bus to save yourself why don'tcha", Button yelled before getting his ear pulled by Sweetie Belle.

Spike shook his head, "two thing, one thats my mom".

"And two, be lucky it's the girls thats gonna kill you, because if my dad found out about that, this beach will be your grave", Spike said glaring at them.

When the day was over, they packed up and walked back to the beach house. After a lot of convincing from the guy's, the adults let the girls sleep in the same bed with their boyfriends.

PreviousChapters Next