• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
A Break Up

Twilight stood there, waiting for Spike to answer her question while Diamond Tiara sat on the bench with a smirk.

"Spike, why did she kiss you, i thought you loved Apple Bloom", Twilight asked again.

"I do love Apple Bloom, and she kissed me Twi, i didn't kiss her back", he said glaring at a smirking Diamond Tiara.

"you didn't kiss me back..thats what i'm not gonna tell that loser", Diamond thought with a cruel smile.

"Bye Spike, remember what i said at the beach", Diamond said, before she blew a kiss at Spike as she got up and left.

"Remember what at the beach", Twilight asked confused.

Spike looked down clinching his fists, "me and the guys bumped into her at the beach a couple of days ago", he said gritting his teeth.

"And she told me that she regretted leaving me..and if it doesn't work out with Apple Bloom, i know where to find her", he said closing his eyes.

"So..is that why you were acting weird ever since", Twilight asked concerned.

Spike nodded as he sat back down on the bench, "i don't want lose Apple Bloom Twi, i love her..but Diamond bringing back these bad memories of me and her", he said, sounding like he wanted to cry.

Twilight sat next to him, "you can't let your past control your future Spike", she said wrapping an arm around her brother.

They sat there for a while, "are you gonna tell Apple Bloom", Twilight asked.

Spike looked down, "i don't know, if i do..she will think i cheated on her, but if i don't, she will think i'm seeing Diamond behind her back", he said closing his eyes.

Twilight hugged him from the side, "if you tell her Spike, i'm sure she won't hate you", she said leaning her head on his shoulder.

Spike smiled a little, "thanks Twi..anyways, what are you doing here", he asked confused.

Twilight got up, "mom sent me to look for you, she said dinners ready", she said with a smile.

Spike stomach grumbled, "heh..geuss i'm hungry then", he said as he got up as he and Twilight walked home.


The next morning, Spike was a little better, and his friend were happy to know that, it was lunch time and they were eating.

Spike saw Diamond Tiara smirking at Apple Bloom, "what the hell is she thinking", he thought confused.

Apple Bloom saw Spike looking at behind her, when she turned to look at Diamond, she saw she was talking to Silver Spoon.

She looked at Spike, "why was he looking at her", she thought, hoping he wasn't going to do, what she was thinking.

With Twilight and her friends, "so thats why Spike had a tear on his cheek and muttered Diamonds name", Pinkie said frowning.

The girls stared at her, "what do you mean a tear on his cheek and muttered Diamond's name", Twilight asked.

"Yup..he was at Sugercube Corner, and while he was waiting for his order, i saw he was zoned out, i called him like several times, till he finally answered me", Pinkie explained.

Twilight shook her, "what she said must be getting to Spike", she said worried about her brother.

"What did she say", Fluttershy asked, when all eyes landed on her, she shrank under their stare.

Twilight looked at all her friends, "eventually...she regrets leaving Spike", she said looking down.

"Regrets leaving Spike", Rarity asked confused.

Twilight nodded saying, "Spike told me, him and his friends bumped into her at the beach".

Applejack asked, "does Apple Bloom know".

Twilight shook her head, "no..she does not know", she said looking at Spike.

Back with Spike and his friends, they were done eating, "Apple Bloom wanna go with me to the mall", Spike asked, looking at her.

Apple Bloom smiled, "sure Spike".

"i hope she won't hate me for what happened last night", Spike thought with a fown.

After the bell rang, they got up and Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Spike and Apple Bloom went to there next class, Diamond and Silver Spoon caught up to them, "hey losers", Diamond said with a smirk.

They turned around and glared, "what do you girls want, we are trying to get to class", Apple Bloom said through grit teeth.

Diamond smirked, "relax, i just wanna talk to Spike", she said making a kiss sound to Spike.

Apple Bloom saw that and clinch her fist, "he's my boyfriend, so back the hell off", she said restraining herself from punching her.

Students saw them and hung around, to see if there's gonna be a fight, hoping they see the cruel rich girl get her butt kicked.

Diamond ignored her, "so tell me Spike, how was it", she said smirking.

Spike glared at her, "Diamond, shut up and leave us alone", he said trying to walk away with the girls.

Diamond gave a fake pout, "so that make out session last night meant nothing to you", she said looking at Apple Bloom, then she smirked when she saw Apple Blooms eyes widen.

Someone in the crowd muttered, "oh shit", knowing somethings gonna happen.

The girls turned to Spike, Apple Bloom looked confused, "Spike..what is she talking about", she asked in a hurt voice.

Spike gave a death glare to the rich girl, then turned to Apple Bloom, "Apple Bloom, listen last night i was-", she cut him off.

"You were what Spike..that you kissed her", she felt tears in her eyes, "i thought you loved me Spike", she said about to cry.

"Apple Bloom, i do love you, it's just that..", he stopped, and felt like he didn't know what to do.

Apple Bloom looked down, "you still love her", she asked in a hurt voice.

Spike eyes widen, "i don't love her, i love you Apple Bloom...she was-", Diamond cut him off.

"I find this funny, because whenever you kiss him..he will be thinking of me", she laughed.

As she laughed, Apple Bloom went from hurt, to rage, "YOU BITCH!", she yelled tackling the rich girl to the ground, punching her several times, before getting pulled off of her by her friends and Spike.

Silver Spoon stood by wanted to help her friend, but afraid that Scootaloo might kick her ass.

Apple Bloom turned to Spike and slapped him, he stood there holding his cheek, "Apple Bloom", he said in a hurt voice.

Apple Bloom gritted her teeth with tears in her eyes, "stay away from me Spike, we are through, i don't ever wanna see you again, i hate you", she said walking to class and wriping her eyes.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo glared at Spike, and followed their friend to make sure she was ok.

Diamond got up hurt, with a black eye and a bloody lip, she wriped the blood off her lip and headed to the nurses office.

Everyone else went to class as Spike stood there, "Apple Bloom, i'm sorry", he said looking down and fighting back tears.


When School ended, he saw Apple Bloom walking home with Applejack, he ran up to her, "Apple Bloom, please let me explain", he said trying to talk to her.

She glared at him, "you don't need to Spike, you broke my heart, you should go back to her, she regrets leaving you anyways", she said in a hurt voice.

Spikes eyes widen, knowing what she was talking about, "Apple Bloom i was gonna talked to you about that-" he said, before getting cut off.

"I don't wanna here it Spike...just stay away from me", she said, trying to fight back tears and walking away.

Spike asked Applejack, "how she know Diamond talked to me at the beach?"

Applejack looked down, "i aint gonna lie to ya Spike, Twilight told me and the girls...and i told Apple Bloom", she said walking away following her sister.

Spike started to walk home with his head down trying to fight back tears, he was thinking, "Apple Bloom...i'm so sorry".

When he got home, he opened the door and Twilight greeted, coming from the kitchen, "hey Spike", she saw the look on his face, "what happened", she asked concerned.

Spike looked down, clinching his fists, "Apple Bloom broke up with me", he said letting a few tears fall.

Twilight gasped, "Spike..did she find out about Diamond kissing you", she said staring at him concerned.

Spike nodded as he dropped his back pack, walked to the couch, sat down and looking down, "why the hell she want to ruin my life", he cried as Twilight hugged him letting herself to be a shoulder to cry on.


With Apple Bloom, she was home inside the barn sitting on a stack of hay, she was strumming a acoustic guitar and started singing.

https://m.

She sang from the heart, thinking of all the moments her and Spike had together, she felt tears in her eyes, she sang "I had so many dreams about you and me, happy endings, now I know, I'm not a princess, this aint a fairytale, i'm not the one you sweap off her feet, lead her up the stairwell", she felt more tears in her eyes as she continued to sing.

When she was done, she put the guitar down and as tears fell from her eyes, "why Spike", she said breaking down as she layed down on the hay stack crying.

PreviousChapters Next