• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Failed April Fools Prank

Author's Note:

Quick note, I just wanna say thanks to all the reader's who reads my stories, i was never into making stories but you guys keep me writing them, so thank you all

More then a week has passed and it was already April first and a Friday, Spike woke up with a smile in his bed as he sat up stretching, he got clean clothes ready and headed to the bath to shower up.

With Apple Bloom already up and getting clean clothes, she giggled with a grin knowing today was the day for the perfect prank, "today is the day, I hope he won't hate me after I reveal it's a April Fools Prank", she said to herself suddenly frowning as she put the fake pregnancy test in her school bag.

With Spike and Twilight eating breakfast, the family noticed that Twilight was having little stomach aches as Night Light asked his daughter concerned, "you ok Twilight?"

"I'm ok dad, it's just since yesterday my stomach been bothering me like I ate something bad..but it's nothing", she told him as she started eating.

With Sunset and Flash eating breakfast before they pick Twilight up and go to School, "hey Flash, have you noticed anything weird about Twilight lately", she asked her brother as he nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, she told me that she has small stomach aches yesterday..but it's nothing" he told her as Sunset started thinking, she was wondering about something.

"C-Could she be..no...if she is, then Flash better run and hide from Mr Light", she thought to herself as she continued to eat.

Later, it was lunch time and Spike and the group were eating while talking, him and the guys noticed the frowns on their girlfriends faces and became concerned as they wrapped an arm around them.

"Apple Bloom, whats wrong", Spike asked concerned as sighed.

"Spike, can I talk to you after School at your place...it's important", she told him as he nodded in understanding, the girls told their boyfriends the same thing to talk to them at their place.

With Twilight and her friends and their boyfriends, they were eating and talking then all of a sudden Twilight put a hand on her stomach as the group saw this.

"You sure your ok Twilight", Flash asked concerned as she nodded putting on a smile, Sunset put a hand on her forehead confusing everyone including Twilight.

"Hmm, you don't have a fever", she told the bookworm as she continued to eat.

"Then what could be bothering her", Rainbow asked confused as Pinkie shrugged with a smile.

"She eather ate something bad or she's pregnant", Pinkie told them smiling as everyone stopped and turned to a shocked wide eyed Twilight and Flash.

"T-That's ridicules Pinkie, I'm not pregnant..", she stopped and started thinking as Flash was thinking with a trembling lip what Mr Light would do to him if he got his daughter pregnant.

"Well, when was the last time you and Flash had sex darling", Rarity asked with confused as they blushed.

"I-It was on his 18th birthday", Twilight told them as Flash nodded, then they realised thats was more then a week ago and it would be a perfect amount of time for her to start being pregnant.

"I hope I'm not pregnant...for Flashes safety", she thought to herself knowing her father will rip her boyfriends head off if he got her pregnant.

"If I got you pregnant AJ, we'll probably have a shotgun wedding", Caramel told his girlfriend with a frown as she chuckled with a blush.

"Tell you the truth Caramel, I wouldn't mind starting family with you in the future hun", she told him giving him a kiss and hugging him with a smile.

"Me too Soarin, I wouldn't mind having an awesome baby with you", Rainbow told her boyfriend giving him a kiss smiling as the other girls but Sunset gave their boyfriends a kiss telling them the same thing.

After School, Spike and Apple Bloom started walking towards his place as Silver Spoon and Thorax was walking towards her place and the same with Sweetie Belle and Button, and Scootaloo and Rumble.

With Twilight walking out of a store by herself, she was looking at a pregnancy test, "there's only one way to find out of your right Pinkie", she said to herself with a sigh as she started walking home.

At the Sparkle residents, Chrysalis Discord Shining Cadence Night Light and Velvet were talking as Chrysalis was holding her grand niece with a smile, "I can't wait for the bachelor party we are gonna throw for Macintosh", Night Light told the two men grinning as they nodded with grins causing their wifes to glare at them.

"Come on Cadence, it's not for me it's for Macintosh...besides, your the only woman I like to see dancing for me in lingerie", Shining told his wife smiling as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it causing her to smile.

"Same with you Chrysalis, I don't need other women to show me a good time when I got you", Discord told him wife smiling as she smiled giving him a kiss.

"Why would I need to have fun at a bachelor party when I got you", Night Light told his wife smiling as she giggled giving him a kiss.

The women thanked their husbands as Chrysalis gave a giggling Flurry Heart to Cadence, Spike Twilight and Apple Bloom walked in the house as the adults noticed the look on Apple Blooms and Twilights face.

"Shoot, I can't tell him when his parents are around", Apple Bloom thought to herself as she kept in character.

"Shit, if my dad finds out I might be pregnant..him and Shining will go on a man hunt", Twilight thought to herself putting on a smile.

"Mom dad Shining, I'll be upstairs", she told them as she quickly walked upstairs, she looked behind her and opened her back pack and took the pregnancy test out, she put her bag in her room and walked towards the restroom.

With Spike and Apple Bloom downstairs with the adults, "something wrong Apple Bloom", Velvet asked as the adults stared at her concerned, even Spike cause he wanted to know what was important that she wanted to tell him.

"I-I can't tell you here Spike, can we go to your room", she told him looking away as he nodded in understanding, they walked upstairs to his room as Velvet became suspicious staring at them as they walked upstairs.

The other adults watched them also as Night Light asked, "what's so important that she needs to tell him privately?"

"Don't know, I don't wanna be knowsy but I need to find out if I'm wrong", she told them as she walked upstairs and sneaked to her sons room and put an ear to the closed door.

With Silver Spoon and Thorax at her house, she noticed her parents weren't around and inwardly smirked thinking they left and not knowing they were in the kitchen talking.

"T-Thorax...there's something I need to tell you", she told him frowning as she unzipped her bag and pulled out her fake pregnancy test that looks real to him, his eyes widen as her parents walked in the living room at the same time and saw their daughter with her boyfriend.

But before they could say anything, they saw the pregnancy test in her hand and became shocked, "Thorax...i'm pregnant", she told him trying to keep a straight face as her parents gasped in shock.

Thorax had a shocked wide eyed look, then noticed her father behind staring at him with a glare that said you better start running right now, Silver saw what he was looking at and turned around to she her shocked parents.

"You got little girl pregnant", Mr Spoon told the frightened boy through gritted teeth and glaring death as he walked towards him.

Her mother was looking at her in shock and disappointment, but her father was glaring death at Thorax as the pour boy wimpered in fear, "n-now dad..it's not what it looks like", she tried to explain as Thorax quickly ran out the house and her father gave chase.

"Dad don't hurt him", she called as she was scared for her boyfriend watching him run for his life, then turn to her shock mother.

"Your pregnant Silver", she asked in shock, but her voice says she is disappointed in her.

"I'm not mom, it was just a April Fools Prank..see", she told her mother as she broke the pregnancy test showing it was a fake made out of wood, her mother sighed then started laughing confusing her daughter.

"I did the same prank to your father when I was your age, and your grandfather chased him for miles", she told her daughter giggling as they walked out the house and to the car to stop their husband and father before he kills the boy.

With Sweetie Belle and a fainted in fear Button on the couch, she was explaining to her father that she wasn't really pregnant and that it was a April Fools Prank, when she told Button that she was pregnant her parents and Rarity walked in house and heard her.

Her father threatened to rip his head off like in one of the games he plays causing the poor boy to scream and faint in fear.

"So your not pregnant", Cookie asked as Sweetie Belle shook her head no.

"Like I said, it was a April Fools Prank and the pregnancy test is not real, watch", she told them breaking it in half revealing it was made out of wood and paint, they sighed in relief untill Hondo started laughing.

"I can't b-believe I made him scream like a girl and faint in fear", he said laughing more as him wife and youngest daughter glared at him, Sweetie Belle walked to the kitchen get a wet rag for her fainted boyfriend.

With a scared shitless Rumble running for his life from Scootaloos angry father, "you can run all you like, I can keep up", the scared boy heard Bow say as he cried in fear, he looked behind his back and saw Bow catching up like it was nothing.

Windy and Scootaloo pulled up in the car as the athletic girl quickly got out and stopped her father as Rumble kept on running for his life, "dad stop, I'm not pregnant see", she told him as she showed him the fake pregnancy test and broke it in half.

"Yeah Bow, it was an April Fools Prank...like the one I pulled on you when we were teenagers", Windy told her husband giggling as he glared at his wife.

"She is definitely your daughter", Bow told his wife remember she was a prankster when they were teenagers.

With a shock Spike and Apple Bloom downstairs as his family was staring in shock at them, Velvet heard through the door that Apple Bloom is pregnant and walked back downstairs calling them.

"Spike, listen...it's not what you-I can't believe your pregnant AB, do you know what Big Mac will do to me", Spike cut her off in shock, then his eye's widen in fear as he thought what Macintosh would do to him.

"I'm not pregnant", she told them as they became confused, she pulled out the pregnancy test and broke it in half, they saw it was made out of wood and paint as they sighed.

"April Fools Spike", she told him with a nervous chuckle as his face fell realising it's April Fools, he glared at her as she frowned.

"Apple Bloom....I love you so much right now you wonderful smart girl", he told her giving her a kiss grinning as everyone became confused.

"Y-You don't hate me Spike", she asked in shock as he shook his head no, she smiled hugging him.

"How did you plan this prank", he asked out of curiosity as she smirked.

"Remember when we had fun in the barn and almost got caught by my sister", she told him as he nodded, then he realised she planned it.

"I'm sorry Spike for pranking you, how about this..I'll spend the night", she told him smiling as he nodded giving her a kiss.

Later with Twilight, she was in front of Flashes house and knocked, after awhile the door opened revealing Sunset with a smile.

"Hey Twilight, what's wrong", she asked with a frown as she let her in, Flash came walking in from the kitchen as he finished making dinner for him and Sunset.

"Flash, can we talk", she said walking up to him as he noticed the seriousness in her voice.

"What's wrong Twilight", he asked concerned as she sighed.

"Flash, I took a pregnancy test at my house after School...and it was a positive", she told him as Sunsets and Flashes eyes widen at that, but he was more shocked then Sunset.

"T-Twilight, are you saying-yes Flash, I'm pregnant with your child", she cut him off, then he chuckled and walked over to the couch confusing his sister and girlfriend.

"I-I'm gonna be a dad", he said to himself chuckling.

Then out of nowhere he fainted face first on it as they rushed to him, "Flash, are you ok", Twilight asked concerned as Sunset checked on him, they sighed as they realised he fainted.

They turned him on his back and decided to wait for him to wake up, "are you sure your pregnant Twilight", Sunset asked just to make sure.

"I'm sure Sunset, beside..I-I haven't had my period since Flashes birthday, I would have had it days ago but I didn't", she told her frowning and wondering how her father will react to it.

At the Sparkle residents everyone was asleep, with Spike and Apple Bloom laying down in bed in their underwear, "I'm sorry for the prank Spike", she told him frowning as he chuckled.

"You got me good Apple Bloom, and to tell you the truth..I would have stood by your side with the baby and help you raise it", he told her smiling as she smiled back giving him a kiss.

"How about I make it up to you", she told him smirking as he grinned knowing what she means, then she gasped when he gently groped her.

"Spike, not now", she told him giggling with a smirk.

"How about on the last day of School, we do something hot and never done before and do it in the principals office", she told him smirking as he frowned with wide eyes.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Apple Bloom, what if my aunts walk in on us...or worse the whole School hears us", he told her as she giggled.

"Well make sure they won't hear us, well sneak in when no one is around after School..locked the door and closed the blinds, and after that you give me your best and make a women out of me", she told him with bedroom eyes and smirking as he thought about it and started to grin.

"Ok then, and girl I'm gonna give you my best", he told her grinning as she giggled.

"I know you won't disappoint me", she told him before they yawned and felt tired.

"Night Spike, love you", she told him giving him a kiss goodnight before falling asleep.

"Good night Apple Bloom, love you too", he told her laying his head down and staring at the ceiling.

"why do I feel like we might get caught doing it in my aunts office", he thought to himself before shrugging and hoping that won't happen.

PreviousChapters Next