• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Diamond Is Gone And A House Party

Author's Note:

After this chapter, Diamond Tiara is no longer a problem for Spike and the group, but a group of guys will be there new problem.

The next morning, Apple Bloom slowly woke up naked on a naked Spike with a smile, she looked down at him and gave him a kiss as he slowly woke up with a smile.

"Morning Spike", she said giving him a morning kiss.

"Now this is what i like to wake up to", he said with a smirk.

"So, was i better then her last night" Apple Bloom said with a smirk.

"Baby, no matter how we do it..your always be better then that psychotic bitch", he said with a grin as he kissed her.

"Dam right, huh Mr J", Apple Bloom said doing her best Harley Quinn impression with a smirk.

"Oh Harley, you were simply sexy when you killed the Bats", Spike said doing his best Joker impression with a smirk of his own.

"Aww, puddin", she said giving him a kiss as they laughed, they stopped when they heard knocking on the door.

"Spike Apple Bloom time to get up to go to School", they heard Velvet from the other side.

Spike was gonna say something when she cut him off, "and no i'm not gonna wait for 5 minutes or 10 minutes young man", they heard her walk away as Apple Bloom pouted and got out of bed.

"Looks like we have to go to School Mr J", Apple Bloom said with a snicker as she put her underwear on.

"I know Harley, but at least i got you back my sexy dame", he said with a smirk as he smacked her butt.

Apple Bloom turned to him blushing with bedroom eyes and a grin, "oh puddin, the next time we are alone for a few hours..".

She walked up to him and grabbed his head and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, "i'm gonna make a real man out of you", she said in a seductive voice as Spikes eyes widen.

"As long you don't go all yandere on me", he said with a shiver as she secretly grinned at the idea.

With Diamond at her place, "but daddy, you don't understand", she said with wide eyes as her father was shaking his head with his eyes closed.

Yesterday morning when he came back home from his business trip and Diamond was at School, he found her handcuffs that Diamond accidentally left on her dresser, when she came back from School he asked her what they were for and where she got them from.

When she told him what she did, he was shocked to learn she committed rape on Spike by tieing him down on her bed with bed sheets and handcuffs.

He was deeply disappointed in her for paying a gang to knock him out and bring him to the house.

He couldn't handle her no more so he called his ex wife to see if their daughter can live with her till she finishes school, after 10 minutes of trying to get her to say yes and telling her what their daughter did, she agreed to pick her up tomorrow.

"No buts Diamond, after School your mother will be here to pick you up", he said walking out the room.

"And your gonna see a psychiatrist", he said again realising his daughter lost it and needs help with this obsession with her ex.

"You don't understand how much I need him daddy, how much I want him to be mine again", she said with a hurt look as her father turned to her.

"Diamond, you committed rape on that poor boy by tieing him down and handcuffing him to your bed, do you actually think he'll take you back after that, did you think how his family will react before you did that to him, I mean you came home with your blood on your shirt a black eye and bruised jaw after his sister attacked you for what you did", he told her as he scolded her.

"N-No daddy, I didn't think about any of that", she said as her father shook his head.

"When you come back from School, your clothes and stuff will be packed....I thought I raised you better then this Diamond, first you were making fun of that poor girl for being an orphan and now you committed rape on a boy who's heart you broke years ago", he said walking away from her as she put her head down and got ready for School.

She walked in her room and locked it with a smirk, "I should give Spikey a going away present, and I can still send him sexie selfies of myself while living with mom", she said as she took her clothes off.

She grabbed her phone and layed down on her bed and took a selfie while groping herself with a smirk and saved it, then she set her phone up to record herself showering.

"If your looking at this, then i already left Spike and i just wanna say it was fun riding you and I'm gonna remember our little cat and mouse game, goodbye Spike and remember that i love you and always think of you while living with my mom, enjoy the rest of this goodbye video my love", she said looking at her phone with a smirk and blowing a kiss to it as she continue to shower.

At School when it was lunch time, Spike and the group were eating and talking, "so how are you feeling after what Diamond did to you Spike", Button asked with a smile.

"Violated...but Apple Bloom made the bad memories go away last night", he said with a grin as Apple Bloom giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Dude really, when your folks are home", Thorax said shaking his head.

"They didn't hear anything...I made sure of it", Spike said grinning still as the girls grinned at a blushing smiling Apple Bloom.

With Twilights and her friends and boyfriends, "dammit Twilight, did you have to go all yandere mode on me last night", Flash said rubbing his hip and giving her a minor glare as Twilight smirked at him.

"Quit being such a baby Flash, I know you liked it", she said giving him a kiss as Sunset got disturbing images of her brother and Twilight roughly going at it.

"Well...it was hot and scary at the same time..and i'm glad you weren't home and at Raritys Sunset", he said looking away as Twilight giggled and hugged him.

"Welcome to the club man", Comper and Soarin said in union as their girlfriends hugged them giggling with smirks.

"I can't physically throw up in my mouth right now", Sunset said to herself with a disgusted look and shaking her head of a little vision of her friends having their way with their boyfriends.

"So when are you and Spike are gonna spend so time together since your his Mistress", Pinkie asked with a grin and everyone turned to Sunset.

"I don't know, i gotta ask him", she said with a blush looking at Spike.

"Hmm, maybe invite him over for a shower", Pinkie said as Sunset turned to her with a red face and wide eyes.

"Pinkie", they all said at the same time.

"What, we all showered together with a boy..except Sunset", she said grinning at bacon haired girl.

"I did showered with Spike before, remember the day after the party", she said with a red face.

"Showering with 1 guy and 2 other girls doesn't count, it has to be a 1 girl and 1 guy shower", Rainbow said grinning.

With Spike and the group, "you know girls, after what Diamond did to Spike i really glad i'm no longer her friend for 2 things, 1 was that i would never have been with Thorax", she said kissing him with a smile.

"And 2 was that she would have me join her what she did to you Spike", she said with a blush and looking away.

"So your saying your glad to be our friend", Sweetie Belle said with a smile as Silver Spoon turned to them.

"Yes, i'm glad to be your friend and glad to have friends like all of you", she said with a smile.

"Well, we are glad to be your friends too Silver", Apple Bloom said with a smile as the group nodded.

"And we'll always have your back no matter what", Scootaloo said with a smirk as the group nodded again.

"Thanks everyone, and the same for me having all your backs", she said with a smile.

The bell rang and Spike and the girls were walking to class, "hello Spike", they heard as Spike ran his hand threw his hair.

"Diamond, you got your ass kicked yesterday..do you need it again cause i'm not gonna stop my girlfriend from hurting you", he said with a smirk as Apple Bloom cracked her knuckles.

"Relax Spike, i just wanna say this will be our last time see each other cause i'm moving with my mom after School", she said with a smile as Spike and the girls eyes widen.

"So, your leaving and we are never gonna see each other again", Spike said as Diamond walked up to him and hugged him.

"I know Spikey, i hate it too but my mom is picking me up after School, i'm gonna miss you and miss this body", she said with a pout.

Spike and the girls were to shocked to noticed Diamond was hugging Spike, for Apple Bloom and Spike, the nightmare was over for both of them.

No more wondering if he's gonna lose Apple Bloom because of Diamond for Spike and no more seeing her boyfriend going through pain because of his ex.

"Good bye Spike, I'll always think of you and remember you while living with my mom", she said kissing his cheek and smacking his butt one last time before she walked away.

Again, they were to shock to know what she did, Silver Spoon heard what Diamond said and smiled as she walked up to her friends.

"She's moving away, yes..i can't believe i'm gonna say this but...my folks are not gonna be home Friday and Saturday...so party at my place and everyone is invited, no adults and hard drinks for everyone", she said with joy as everyone cheered on going to another house party on Friday with no adults and hard drinks.

"I can't believe she's moving away, no more getting hit on and painful old memories of her", Spike said feeling happy tears in his eyes.

"I know, i don't have to see her hit on or kiss you again", Apple Bloom said with joy before she grabbed Spikes head and pulled him in for a deep passionate kiss and cheered when she broke it.


It was Friday night and Spike was getting ready to go to Silver Spoons place with a huge smile to celebrate at the house.

"I'm gonna party ass off tonight, and I don't care if I get busted again", he said putting a purple dress shirt on.

The day Diamond moved, Spike changed numbers and gave his old one to Snips as a gift, he told Snips that Diamond was sending him sexy selfie and videos to this number and pretend to be him to get more.

Snips saw the video of Diamond showering and nude selfie of herself and grinned, he decided to do what Spike told him and show his friend Snails the video and selfie by sharing it with him.

Spike grabbed his keys and phone as he was ready and walked downstairs, he noticed his folks and Twilight wasn't home and locked up the house and walked to Silver Spoons place with a smile.

Three hours later, almost everyone in School showed up and was partying drinking and eating and having a great time as they danced to music Vynle Scratch was playing on her turn table in the backyard.

"Best party ever", Spike said dancing with Apple Bloom as them and the rest of the group were beyond buzzed.

https://m.

The party got wild just like Diamonds house party and no one cared, Silver Spoon had a back yard pool and teenagers were jumping in it and swimming around in their soaked clothes and bikinis.

Like last time, several senior girls decided to take their clothes off and go skinny dipping as the guys wistled and cheered as they continued to party.

Their was a bouncy house and teenagers were jumping in it for fun and making out in it, several girls were jumping in it topless just for fun as they didn't care.

Teenagers were making out like last time, Sweetie Belle was making out with Button outside and the same with Scootaloo and Rumble, and Silver Spoon and Thorax.

With Spike and Apple dancing in the big crowd, she grabbed his head and started making out with him, he broke it with a cheere as they continued to dance and party.

Someone showed up with a plate of brownies and offered them some, "yeah, brownies", Spike said as he and Apple Bloom grabbed one and started eating it not knowing what brownies they really are.

"Sweet man, these brownies will help us have a awesome time bro", a girl with red dreadlocks and a yellow bandana wearing hippy clothes said, she walked away with the plate sounding to far gone as she offered to other teens.

After they finished eating them, they felt funny all of a sudden like they wanna party all night as they didn't know what kind of brownies they were.

"That evil bitch is gone, so lets party our asses off and celebrate", Spike yelled in joy as everyone cheered and continued to party and dance.

A half hours later, everyone was still partying as a teen that was to far gone was on Silver Spoons 2 story house, teens saw him and cheered for him to jump, he jumped off into the bouncy house and broke his arm.

Teenagers saw his arm broken and started to freak out and ask him if he was alright, the teen just stared at his broken arm without screaming or looking like he was in pain.

2 hours later, Spike and Apple Bloom were making out against a wall and getting touchy with each other, other teens were making out also and getting touchy.

Even Snips was making out with Lyra and next to them Snails was making out with Bon Bon as they were too far gone and wasted.

"Come on baby, I feel like rocking your world tonight", Spike said with a smirk and sounding too gone and grabbing a drunken giggling Apple Blooms hand as she followed him to look for a empty room in the house.

Ten minutes later with Scootaloo and Rumble making out and getting touchy, the athletic girl broke it.

"Lets look for a room so we can be like rabbits in spring time", she said with a drunken giggle as Rumble grinned and smacked her butt and followed her in the house.

Another ten minutes later with Sweetie Belle and Button making out and getting touchy.

"Come on Sweetie, lets go look for a room and have some fun in it", Button said with a drunken smirk and sounding to far gone, Sweetie Belle giggled drunkenly after he smacked her butt as she followed him.

Another 10 minutes later with Silver Spoon making out with Thorax on the couch and getting touchy, she broke it with a drunken smirk.

"Come on sexy, lets go to my room so I can make a man out of you", she said also sounding gone with Thorax as he smirked and smacked her butt and followed her to her room.

At the Sparkle residents, they showed up to their home and can see Silver Spoons house having a big party like Diamonds, they were glad they can't hear the music.

They got out off the car with Twilight, "i hope Spike is not at that party", Velvet said shaking her head as they unlocked their door and walked in their house.

They noticed the lights were off as Twilight called, "Spike, are you home", she got no answer and just thought he was asleep by now.

Twilight walked upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door, "Spike, i hope you and Apple Bloom are not naked in there", she said and got no answer.

She opened the door only to find he wasn't in it and saw his street clothes on his bed and the room smelled like colone.

"Colone...why would Spike were colone...unless...", her eyes widen and walked downstairs.

"Mom dad, I think Spikes at that party", she said as her parents turned to her with wide eyes.

Back at the party, it was wild and no one cared, in a very messy kitchen with a group of teens, the same midget from before was on a counter.

"Hey, your that little guy from that other house party", a teen said as the midget turned to him with a glare.

"Yeah, and your that jackass that threw me in the oven", he said before he jumped on the teen and started attacking him as he tried to get him off.

The other teens helped him out and grabbed the midget and threw him in the oven again and closed it.

They high fived each other before the midget popped out of it very pissed and started punching them in the junk again as he walked out of the kitchen.

A half hour later, 5 angry parents and 5 angry sibs arrived at the party and can see everyone drinking and partying and dancing as they can hear how loud the music was from the front.

"Aww yeah, i love this song", Rainbow said forgetting why she came and started bobbing her head to the music as Twilight and Rarity glared at her.

"Spike when I find you, you are so grounded", Velvet said trough gritted teeth as she and everyone else looked around for Spike and the group.

A teen saw Velvet and Night Light and asked, "aren't you two a little old to be at these kind of party", he said sounding gone.

"No, and ain't you a little to young to be drinking", Velvet said with a glare as he shrugged, took a drink from his plastic cup and walked away.

They saw white pills on the floor and gasped, "are these...Spike, your better pray you didn't take one", Velvet said angrily.

They continued to look for Spike as teens realised adults were at the party and started to panic and wondering if their parents or older siblings are looking for them at the party also.

Velvet and Night Light saw a midget walk by them pissed off, "who let a child to these kind of partys", Night Light said thinking he was a child and shaking his head causing the midget to stop and walked up to him.

The midget punched him in the junk dropping him as his wife glared at the midget, "why the hell did you punch my husband like that", she said as the midget looked up at her.

"Hmm, hey sweet cheeks, how you like to come over to my place, not everything is small about me if you know what I mean", he said smirking smacking her butt and causing her eyes to widen and twitch.

She grabbed him by the shirt, picked him up and threw him in the pool saying, "i'm a married woman you jackass", and walked away looking for her son as everyone stared at her in shock.

With Twilight and her friends, they was in the house and decided to check the rooms upstairs and prepared themselves for a sight they don't wanna see.

Rarity opened a room where she can hear moans heavy breathing and smacking noises from to find Button Mash drilling her sister from behind.

She closed it right away and said through the door, "Sweetie Belle, it's Rarity...stop this instant so I can take you home".

Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane opened a door where they can hear moans and heavy breathing from to find Rumble on top of Scootaloo drilling her with her legs wrapped around his waist.

They closed the door right away, "Rumble, stop and put your clothes on so I can take you home", Thunderlane said as he looked at his girlfriends ass to get the image of his brothers ass out of his head.

Twilight and Applejack opened a door where they can hear moans heavy breathing and smacking noises from to find Spike drilling Apple Bloom from behind.

They closed the door right away, "Spike put your clothes on, mom and dad are here and your so grounded", Twilight said through the door and disgusted of finding her brother naked again as Applejack felt the same.

Melanie Mash came upstairs and saw Rarity standing by the door talking to her sister and getting her to stop, she walked up to the door and said through it, "Button, it's your mother I want you to put your clothes on now mister".

Velvet and Night Light made it up the stairs, they saw Twilight standing by a door and suspected their son is in there with his girlfriend going at it, they walked up to the door and knocked on it.

"Spike, its your mother..put your clothes on cause we are taking you home and your grounded for a week young man", Velvet said through the door glaring.

After awhile, Spike opened it as they paled and quickly turned around at what they saw, "is Sunset here cause I don't mind her joining me and Apple Bloom for this fun", he said as they noticed he sounded gone and wasted.

"No she is not, dam it Spike put your clothes on", Twilight said with a disgusted look knowing she saw her brothers junk and that he was hard.

"Oh, well then..guess its just me and Apple Bloom", he said as he stumble his way to his giggling girlfriend that was on her hands and knees, then he got behind her and entered her and continued to drill her.

"Spike, put you clothes on now", Velvet said feeling disgusted of hearing smacking noises and Apple Bloom telling him to go faster.

"But mom, i'm not finished making a woman out of Apple Bloom yet...let me finish at least", he said through his heavy breathing as he continue drilling his girlfriend.

"Apple Blo-no you cannot join us Applejack, he's my boyfriend...go do this with Caramel", Apple Bloom said with a drunken glare and breathing heavily as everyone felt disturbed by it.

"Thats it, we seen him naked before when he was a baby", Velvet said walking in the room and grabbing her sons clothes as she told him to put them on.

Spike stopped and listened and was having trouble doing that, his mom seeing something that made her feel disgusted when it brushed against her hand when she helped him put his boxer's on as he stumbled.

Applejack grabbed Apple Blooms clothes and told her to put them on, after everyone had their clothes on as they helped them walk down the stairs and out the house.

With an upset Chrysalis and Discord, they found Silver Spoons room and can barley hear moans smacking noises and bed noises.

They opened the door and saw their son on the bed drilling his girlfriend from behind as he had her on her hands and knees.

Chrysalis quickly closed the door and said through it, "you are so grounded young man...stop this instant so we can take you home".

He wouldn't stop as they can still hear moans smacking noises and bed noises coming from the room, the two adults realised they have to go in the room and make him stop.

They opened the door as Discord covered his eye's not wanting to see a fifteen year old girl naked, Chrysalis didn't care that she saw her son naked cause she had when he was a baby.

"Thorax, stop this instant so we can take you home", the woman told her son as he stopped and got off the bed, Chrysalis started gathering her sons clothes.

"Wait Thorax...before you leave...there is something I wanna try", Silver said sounding gone and wasted getting off the bed too.

Then Chrysalis became disgusted when Silver Spoon got on her knees in front of her wasted grinning son and grabbed his man hood before putting it in her mouth

Chrysalis stopped her and layed her down on the bed as Discord with his back turned to them helped his son put his clothes on, soon afterwards the teen fell asleep.

Later at the Sparkle residents, Twilight helped Spike walk inside as Velvet told her, "Twilight, help your brother upstairs and into bed".

Spike laughed drunkenly, "mom, Twilight is my sister not Apple Bloom, come on baby let me make a woman out of you in my room", he said kissing his sisters cheek as her and their parents eyes widen in disgust of what he said and did.

"Thats not what she meant Spike, and i'm not Apple Bloom I'm your sister", she said shaking her head disgustingly as she helped her little brother walk upstairs.

They made it to his room as the wasted boy started unbuckling his pants and took his shoes off, he dropped his pants and kicked them away and took his shirt off throwing it aside.

A disturbed Twilight was trying to lay him down on his bed, but he drunkenly laughed and pulled her on the bed with her causing her to feel even more disgusted that she's on top of her brother as he was in his boxer's.

"Come on baby, lets have some fun", he said sounding gone thinking his sister is Apple Bloom as he grabbed her butt from under her skirt and tried to pull her panties down.

"Spike, i'm your sister not Apple Bloom", she shrieked stopping him and getting off of him before he could commits drunkenly incest with her.

Then her brother fell asleep as Twilight shook her head in disgust at what he did and almost tried to do to her and walked out the room feeling disturbed.

With Apple Bloom getting helped to her room by Big Mac, "you are grounded for a week missy", he said opening the door and trying to lay her down.

"Spike, make a woman out of me", she said sounding gone as she wrapped her legs around her disturbed brother thinking he is her boyfriend.

He got out of her grip with wide eyes, "what the hell Apple Bloom, i'm your big brother not Spike", he said shaking his head and feeling disturbed by it.

"There is something I wanna try Spike...something big long and hard that I wanna taste and put in my mouth baby", she said getting out of the bed and dropping to her knees in front of him causing him to panick and back up away from her when she tried to unbuckle his pants.

"The hell, Applejack...get in here and help Apple Bloom get to bed", he called out the door, then the older farm girl came into the room and saw her little sister trying to crawl towards Big Mac and take his pants off.

She stopped her and helped her stand up and get to bed, "I'm tired Spike, can you help me change", she drunkenly said as Big Mac walked out of the room feeling disgusted and closed the door to let Applejack change her drunk lil sister.

"My little sis tried take my pants off and give me a blowjob thinking I was her boyfriend, that is more disturbing then my granny shaving her legs", he said to himself shaking his head, but he knows she gonna feel one mean headache in the morning.

PreviousChapters Next