• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Everything Is Back To Normal

A month has passed after everything has happened, Spike was getting out of the Hospital today and everyone was glad about it as he already told everyone how he survived and what happened with Pharynx.

Everyone at School heard about what happened to him and how he almost died in a fire while fighting against some guy that raped his aunt assistant Vice Principal Chrysalis his sister Twilight and Sunset, even Celestia and Luna heard what happened to their sister in law and was glad she's taking martial arts classes.

After School, the group and the family were on their way to the Hospital with smiles to see him, after awhile they made it and saw him getting checked out as he's no longer has a concussion, but his ribs were taped up again though.

Apple Bloom walked up to him and gently hugged him with a smile, "i'm so glad your getting out of the Hospital today Spike", she told him giving him a kiss.

"I'm glad to be getting out Apple Bloom, and i'm sorry everyone that your Valentine's Day got ruined", he told the group looking down frowning he knows they were getting some untill they heard about what happened with Twilight and the fire.

"Don't worry about it man, we are just glad that your alive and well cause this group wouldn't feel the same without", Thorax told his cousin with a smile as he lightly patted his back.

Soon after everyone went home including Spike, the family was at the Sparkle residents as Spike was changing into fresh clothes to throw his old tattered ripped up ones that smell cause he fell into the dumpster away.

After he walked out his room he saw Twilight and his mom staring at him as Twilight was having memories of her little brother saving her and fighting Pharynx, how them and everyone else thought he was dead when the old apartment building collapsed in flames.

They felt tears in their eyes as they started to frown and hugged Spike which confused him, they was sobbing a little as Spike hugged his sister and mom back wondering what was wrong.

"Spike, please don't do that again...please, we would hate to lose you", Twilight told him crying as she continued to hug him as he was hugging back.

"But Twi, that asshole raped you..do you know how pissed i was when i saw that video he sent me through your phone of him rapeing you, i wanted to kill him and it just pissed me off more when he told me that he was gonna rape mom next", Spike told her through gritted teeth, remembering that awful video Pharynx sent to him.

"We know sweetie...but do you know how hurt I was when we thought you died in that fire, we thought we lost you forever...I thought I lost my little boy forever", Velvet told her son in tears as she was hugging him, she didn't want to lose her little boy.

"I know mom, but the good thing is that you or the girls don't have to worry about if he's gonna rape you, me and the guy's don't have to worry about if him and his crew are gonna attack us when we are by ourselves", he told them smiling as they broke the hug smiling and wiping their tears.

"I could have saved him...but the truth is I didn't cause he probably would have pushed me in right after", he told them smirking as they smiled.

"I did it for you two Cadence aunt Chrysalis and the rest of the girls and the guy's", he told them smiling as he hugged them.

"Never knew my little brother would one day be my hero", Twilight cooed as she hugged him and kissed his head causing him smile cause Apple Bloom or Sunset or the guy's wasn't here to see this.

"Love you Twi, and I'll do it again cause your my sister and the same thing for mom", he told her smiling as he hugged her.

"Love you too Spike, and thanks for saving me", she told him smiling as Velvet smiled at the two.

After they broke the hug, Spike grabbed the old ripped up tattered clothes he worn while fighting with Pharynx and threw them away, then he took off towards Apple Blooms place.

When he got there, he saw Apple Bloom working on the farm in her work clothes as he noticed Applejack or Big Mac wasn't around, he smirked when he saw her bend over as he walked over to her.

When she bend over to picked the basket up, she felt someone smack her butt causing her to jump a little with a blush, she gritted her teeth and turned swinging her fist to punch the person in the jaw saying, "only my boyfriend can smack my butt you perve".

But she covered her mouth in shock when she realised she dropped Spike as he was sitting on the ground holding his jaw, "oh my god, i'm so sorry Spike", she said helping him up.

"Ow, dam you got a hell of punch", he told her rubbing his jaw as she hugged him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Spike, i thought you were some sick boy that saw me bending over and hoped the fence to smack my butt", she told him frowning as she gave him a kiss.

"It's ok AB, i was just wondering if your almost done with your chores so we can Spend some time together since Sunset took off with Flash ealier to visit their parents", he told her smiling as she smiled back.

"I'm almost done with my chores, i just need to put these three baskets", she told him as she picked up one of the baskets and started carrying it to the barn.

Spike wanted to see how badly his ribs hurt, so he picked up one of the baskets and was struggling to carry it do to his bandaged ribs.

After Apple Bloom carried the last of the baskets of apples, she was done with her chores as she hugged him and got an idea, "now that i'm done, maybe we can finish from where we left off on Valentine's Day", she told him with bedroom eyes and a smirk, he grinned as he gave her a kiss.

"I wouldn't mind that", he told her grinning as he kissed her again, she kissed him back and soon started making out as they started getting touchy with each other, his hands was on her waist then moved them to her butt.

They broke the kiss as Apple Bloom told him with bedroom eyes and a smirk, "up the ladder", he grinned as he started climbing the ladder and Apple Bloom closed the barn door then followed him up while giggling.

She thought to herself giggling, "since April fools is coming soon, i know a perfect prank that will get him good, but first we need to have some fun in the barn for the perfect prank".

When they were on the second floor were the stacks of hay were at, they started making out again then Spike broke it, "be gentle with me baby, my ribs still hurt a little", he told her as she smirked.

"Don't worry babe, i'll be gentle", she told him smirking as they started making out again, they took their boots and shoes off then started undoing each other's pants and shorts, they dropped them and started making out again.

They took each other's shirts off and continued to make out as they were just in their underwear, Apple Bloom sat him down on a stack of hay and took his boxers off grinning.

Then she took her panties off and straddle his lap as they started making out again, he entered her causing her to gasp with closed eye's as they were ready to go.

Spike removed her bra grinning as they continued to make out, then she slowly started to move up and down as moans and heavy breathing filled the barn.

With Applejack spending time with Caramel with a smile since she was done with her chores, "sucks we didn't spend that much time alone on Valentine's Day cause of what happened to Spike and that old apartment building collapsing in flames", he told her frowning.

"I know sugercube, we are just glad that Twilight is safe and Spike is alive", she told him frowning, remembering how her sister cried herself to sleep thinking she lost her boyfriend forever.

"I know and it's lucky that he's alive, heck Applejack i would feel the same way if something bad happened to you of me thinking your dead", he told her giving her a kiss as she smiled.

"Same with you Caramel, i love you and would hate to lose you", she told him smiling.

"I love you too AJ", he told her giving her a kiss with a smile, then Applejack smirked.

"How about tonight hun, i spend the night at your place to continue where we left off on Valentine's Day", she told him with bedroom eyes as she kissed him a few times, he grinned and nodded before kissing her back.

"I would love if we did cowgirl", he told her as Applejack took her phone out to call Apple Bloom to see if she's done with her chores.

Back at the barn, it was filled with moans and grunts as Apple Blooms phone was ringing, her and Spike were too busy rutting it that they didn't bother with it.

Back with Applejack and Caramel, she hunged up and was confused as to why she wasn't answering, then she shrugged and put her phone away as they got up and started walking to the farm.

A half hour later, they made it to the farm as Applejack walked in her home looking for her little sis to wonder if she was done with her chores, she couldn't find her in the house so she walked outside to look for her in the barn.

"Apple Bloom, where in tarnation did you go girl..are you done with you chores", she called as she looked everywhere while walking towards the barn.

Inside the barn, Spike stopped when they heard Applejack as they started to panick, he got off of her as they hid behind the hay to stay quiet, they cover their mouths cause they were a little tired and panting a little.

Applejack opened the barn door calling her sister as she looked everywhere, "Apple Bloom, where are you girl..are you done with your chores yet", she called, then as she was about to start climbing the ladder causing Spike and Apple Bloom to panic a little of being caught.

She stopped when she noticed the basket of apples in the barn and smiled knowing her sister finished her chores, Caramel caught a tiny glimpse of Spikes green hair behind the hay stack on the second floor and grinned.

"She's probably done with her chores and spending time with Spike", he told the cowgirl as she turned to him with a smile.

"Yeah, your probably right", she told him as they walked out together, he closed the barn doors confusing his girlfriend.

"Why are you closing the doors", she asked confused as he smiled sheepishly.

"Uhh, so umm...so no animals could get the apples", he told her as she narrowed her eyes at him and raised an eyebrow at him.

Then she smiled and gave him a kiss saying, "thats a good idea sugercube, and tonight I'll let you take charge", she told him with bedroom eyes and he grinned giving her a kiss as they walked away.

In the barn when Spike and Apple Bloom noticed they were gone, they sighed in relief of almost getting caught, "now, where were we", she told him smirking and with bedroom eyes as he grinned.

"I think I know", he told her grinning, then he spanked her once and layed a grinning turned on Apple Bloom stomach first on the stack of hay.

He got behind her and entered her holding her by her waist as Apple Bloom spread her legs, then he started thrusting as moans heavy breathing and smacking noises once again filled the barn.

An hour and a half later, Spike was laying on his back as Apple Bloom was laying on her stomach still as they were both tired and panting while laying on the stack of hay still.

Apple Bloom turned to him with bedroom eyes, "now that was satisfying baby", she told him smirking as she scooted closer giving him a kiss, he grinned knowing he can satisfy his girlfriend.

"And you were more satisfying and better then Diamond Tiara, I love you Apple Bloom", he told her giving her a kiss as she smiled.

"I love you too Spike", she told him as they got up and started putting their clothes on, Spike saw the smirk on Apple Bloom but thinking it's a satisfied smirk.

"In two weeks when April fools comes around...my 'i'm pregnant' prank is gonna be gold", she thought to herself knowing Spike is gonna get a kick out of it, she just hope she can time it right.

PreviousChapters Next