• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Picking A Song

Author's Note:

They sang parts of the song they are gonna sing on the school singing competition, try to figure out the names and band that plays it.

Enjoy

Rarity was coming to and slowly opened her eyes, she saw she was in her room with a wet and robed Sweetie Belle and Button Mash looking down at her concerned.

"Rarity, are you ok", Sweetie Belle asked her sister.

Rarity sat up, "i just had the most weirdest dream, i came home from my date and i heard the shower running, then i put my ear against the door and i heard moaning..", she looked at them and saw that they just got out of the shower, panting a little and in robes, "Sweetie Belle, did you and Button showered together".

"D-Did you hear me Rarity", Sweetie Belle said with a pale face.

Rarity nodded with a blush as Sweetie Belle covered her face embarrassed.

Rarity asked with hope, "did you use protection at least?"

"No Rarity, i used this white pill i found in a container in your room", she said still blushing.

"What happened to you Sweetie Belle, you used to be my sweet innocent little sister", she said with a pout.

Sweetie Belle looked down, "your not mad at me, are you Rarity", she said with a frown.

Rarity smiled, "of course not deary, your becoming a young woman, but I'm pretty sure father will be pretty upset", she said looking at a wide eyed Button.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "thanks big sis".

Then she frowned again, "Rarity, are those pills gonna work", she said with hope.

"Yes darling, those were birth control pills, so you won't get pregnant", she said with a smile.

Sweetie Belle and Button sighed in relief, then she smirked, "why do you have them anyways Rarity", she asked smirking at her big sister.

Rarity blushed, "no reason Sweetie Belle", she said looking away.

Sweetie Belle turned to Button, "i'm sure Thunderlane was here the night we went camping", she said with a grin.

"Sweetie Belle", Rarity shrieked with a glare and red face.

Sweetie Belle shrugged, "i bet we ain't the only ones that did it in the shower Button", she said with a smirk.

Rarity glared at her with a red face as Sweetie Belle giggled, Sweetie Belle decided to stop and turned to Button, "hey Button, do you wanna help me choose my song for the upcoming singing competition", she said with a smile.

"What singing competition", he asked confused.

Sweetie Belle gave him a dead pan look, "you did see the fliers, did you".

Button scratched the back of his head, "no, i didn't", he said with a sheepish grin.

Sweetie Belle shook her head, "your an idiot Button".

He smiled, "yeah, but I'm your idiot", he said giving her a kiss.

Sweetie Belle walked away, "come on, lets get dried off and into our clothes", she said swaying her hips a little for him.

Button grinned, "best shower ever", he said following her.

With Spike and Apple Bloom at her place, they were thinking what song to sing on Monday, "should we do a duet", Apple Bloom asked.

Spike smiled at her, "you do have a beautiful singing voice, so yeah", he said wrapping his arms around her waist.

Apple Bloom wrapped her arms around his neck with a smirk, "why are you so charming Spike", she said with a smile.

He shrugged, "don't know, why are you a tease sometimes", he said with a smirk, remembering times when she teased him, like at the beach or after she took him back.

Apple Bloom kissed him, "because it's funny seeing your reaction", she said with a smirk and smacking his butt.

She walked away, "come on, we got songs to think about", she said walking out of her room.

With Scootaloo and Rumble at her place, "why would you sign me up for a singing competition", Rumble said pacing back and forth.

"I thought you can sing", Scootaloo said confused watching him pacing back and forth.

He stopped and turned to her, "i said i could, never said i can", he said as Scootaloo walked up to him.

"Come on Rumble, it's Diamonds money, picture how pissed she will be if we won", she said with a smirk.

Rumble thought about it, "i still don't know", he said looking away.

Scootaloo smirked remembering what Sweetie Belle told her, "I'll let you shower with me, if you agree to sing with me", she said going up to him and putting a hand on his chest.

He turned to her, "we are gonna get that money Scootaloo, and we are gonna win", he said all of a sudden with a big smile.

She kissed him, "good, now lets think of a song to sing, and it has to be a duet", she said with a smile.

Rainbow Dash walked in with Soarin and saw Scootaloo with her boyfriend, "hey Scoots, what are you talking about", she said with a smile.

Scootaloo turned to her sister, "theres a School singing competition coming up on Monday, and me and Rumble entered and we are trying to think of a song to sing together", she said with a smile.

Soarin smiled, "thats cool, we just came back from soccer practice".

Scootaloo turned to Rumble, "come on, lets go get a burger or something", she said walking out as Rumble followed her.

When they were out the house, Soaring asked, "should i take a shower first or you", he said turning to his girlfriend with a smile.

Rainbow Dash grinned, "how about we both hit the shower", she said smacking his butt and walking to her bathroom while taking off her jacket and shirt.

Soarin stared at her walking away in her sports bra and grinned, "what a tease..but man i love her", he said before taking off his sweaty shirt and following her to the bathroom.


The next morning, at Sweetie Belles home, she slowly woke up in her white night gown and got out of bed with a smile, she saw her bed head and grabbed a brush to start combing her hair as she hummed a melody she herd in a movie she seen as a kid.

"You will go, so far in my dreams", she sang, then she started to hum again.

As she continued to hum the melody, she smiled all of a sudden, "that's it, i found the perfect song to sing", she said with joy as she continued to get ready.

Apple Bloom woke up with a smile in her yellow sleep shirt, got changed and headed downstairs with a smile, after she ate breakfast she heard knocking on the door.

When she answered it, she saw it was Spike, "so, you came to my place just for a morning kiss", she teased with a smirk.

Spike looked away, "no..but one wouldn't hurt", he said scratching his head.

Apple Bloom giggled and gave him a morning kiss, "better", she said with a smile.

Spike smirked, "i love your morning kisses AB, anyways last night i thought of the perfected song for us to sing", he said with a smile.

Granny Smith walked in the living room and saw Spike, "hey there Spike, hows your wounds", she said with a smile.

Spike smiled, "it's doing ok Granny Smith", he said holding his stomach.

Granny smirked, "i heard you made a woman out of my little Apple Bloom", she said causing Spikes and Apple Blooms face to turn red as an apple.

"Granny", Apple Bloom shrieked with a full red face.

She turned back to Spike embarrassed, "i'm doing chores today Spike, you can help me if you want so i can get done faster and we can go out", said letting him in.

Spike smiled, "sure, i can tell you the song then", he said walking out the back.

Granny Smith smirked at her granddaughter, "you wanna see him shirtless again huh", she said causing Apple Bloom to cover her face with a blush.

As they where picking apples, Spike sang a little, "i drive my self crazy, thinking everythings about me", he started humming the rest with a smile.

Apple Bloom heard him, "it's that song huh, hmm not bad", she said with a smile.

With Scootaloo and Rumble, they were trying to think of a song to sing, "why is it so hard to think of a song", Scootaloo said frustrated.

They heard a song playing and a light bulb went on in there head, "trying to figure out the time zone is making me crazy", Rumble sang.

Scootaloo smirked, "it's perfect, we found the song", she said throwing a fist in the air.

She turned to Rumble, "remember Rumble, we sing together and I'll reward you", she said giving him a kiss and smirking.

Rumble grinned, "I'm gonna love the reward very much", he said holding her by the waist.

With Diamond Tiara in her room, she was combing her hair as she stared at a picture of Spike she some how got on her big mirror dresser.

"My bed is getting cold and you're not here Spike", she sang as she smirked at the picture, she grabbed it and kissed the picture of him.

"I hope you know Spikey, what i did was nothing against you", she said putting it back.

PreviousChapters Next