• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Spike's Perfect Plan

Weeks has passed since Apple Bloom broke up with Spike, and he hasn't been the same ever since, he's been eating outside the Cafeteria in School during lunch.

Twilight asked if he wanted to sit with her and her friends several times so he wont feel alone, but he keeps denying her offer, she even keeped a eye on him at home, so he won't do what he use to do after Diamond broke his heart years ago.

Spike was at School, it was lunch time and he was sitting under a tree by himself, he finished eating and heard someone walk up to him, "Hi Spike", he look and saw Diamond smirking at him with Silver Spoon.

Spike gritted his teeth, "what the hell do you want", he said giving them an angry glare.

"Relax Spike, i just wanna know if you wanna go out with a real cute and beautiful girl", she said batting her eye lashes at him.

"After what you did, you expect me to go out with you", he said giving her a "are you serious" look.

She shrugged, walked over to him and straddle his lap, "come on Spike, i can make it worth your wild", she said giving him bedroom eyes, her lips inches from his.

Spike shoved her off, "why..why now, why you regretting ever leaving me after you broke my heart years ago", he said glaring at her.

The rich girl got up with a smirk, "you wanna know why", Spike nodded, "because if you don't know already, your one of the hottest and sexiest boys in School", she said with a smirk.

Spike looked confused, "what do you mean", he asked as he got up.

"Spike, there's this thing that all the girls in School does whenever a new boy arrives, we girls have a vote to see if they are hot enough or sexy enough to talk about...and acourding to the vote...your the 3rd hottest and sexiest boy in School", she said looking him up and down with a smirk.

Spike stood there shock, then a smile creeped up on his face, "i think i know how to get Apple Bloom to talk to me again".

He looked at his ex, then he smiled, "thanks Diamond", he said walking towards the Cafeteria.

Diamond smiled, then her jaw dropped, "wait did i just give him a idea", she said confused.

"Your still a bitch though", she heard Spike say before he went inside.

Spike walked inside with a smile, he walked over to Twilights table and sat down, "hey Twi", he said with a smile.

She looked at him confused and saying, "why are you happy all of a sudden".

"No reason, just found out i was voted 3rd hottest and sexiest boy in School", he said with a smirk.

Twilight looked confused, "when was this", she asked.

Rainbow turned to her, "when Spike came back Twi, all the single girls do it in School", she said eating still.

Twilight looked at her athletic friend, "why didn't no one tell me about this", she said glaring at her.

"You would have known, if your weren't face deep in a book all the time", Rainbow said smirking at her.

Twilight glared at her, then turned to Spike, "why are you happy about it, i thought you still love Apple Bloom, even though she broke up with you", she said confused.

The girls stared at him, "i still do, but she won't listen or talk to me", he said looking down, the he looked up, "but i found a way for her to talk to me again".

"And whats that", Pinkie asked with wonder.

Spike smirked, "whats the one thing girls hate after a breakup", he asked.

Pinkie shrugged, "gaining weight", she answered.

Spike shook his head, "no Pinkie".

"Studying", Twilight answered with a smile, they look at her weird, "what?"

"Their ex getting hit on by other girls", he said with a smirk.

Rarity turned to him, "thats uncouth Spike, a lady won't act that way", she said flipping her hair.

Spike turned away, "can you believe Lyra Heartstrings was hitting on Thunderlane outside the Cafeteria", he smirked when he saw the look on Rarity's face.

"I'LL DESTROY HER", Rarity said in rage, before running out the Cafeteria, looking for her boyfriend.

Rainbow snickered, "i feel so sorry for Lyra right now", she said with a chuckle.

Twilight turned to Spike, "so you gonna let other girls hit on you, to get Apple Bloom jealous and to talk to you, now that your single", she asked.

Spike nodded, "yup, and i can explain to her what happened between me and Diamond, please don't tell her about my plan girls, please", he said looking at all of them, especially Applejack.

Twilight gave in, " fine, we won't tell, right girls", she said looking at her friends.

"We promise we won't tell her Spike", they said in union.

Spike smiled and hugged her, "Your the best sister ever".

The bell rang and Spike went to his math class with a smile, "i hope this plan works", he said to himself.

Spike was in class in the back, away from the crusaders, he noticed some girls in class were staring at him with smiles.

Ever since Apple Bloom broke up with Spike, girls were trying to talk to him, asking him if he likes to hang out or sit with them and there friends at lunch, but he declined their offers, like he did with Twilight.

He noticed a girl his age with blond hair he recognised passed him a note, he opened it up and it read

Spike, i know your still hurting from Apple Bloom breaking up with you,
But i wanna know if you like to hang out with me and Twist after School, we'll let you think about it.

Dinky

He looked at her, and saw her waving at him with a smile sitting next to her friend Twist.

Spike smiled and wrote on the note, he passed it back to her, when she opened it up and read it, she smiled with a small blush.


When School was out for the day, Spike waited for Dinky and Twist by the steps, when he seem them, Spike asked with a smile, "so where do you girls feel like going today?"

"How about the mall", Twist asked with a smile as Dinky agreed.

Spike shrugged, "sounds good", he said with a smile.

When they started walking, Apple Bloom and her friends walked out the building and saw them.

"Is that Spike with Dinky and Twist", Rumble asked in shock.

"Looks like it, wanna follow them", Scootaloo asked with a smirk.

Apple Bloom walked away, "let them be, who cares", she said with a frown.

Sweetie Belle shrugged, "yeah, they could be on a date or something", Apple Bloom stopped.

She turned around and followed them, "you know what, let's follow them".

They stared at her confused, but shrugged it off and followed there friend.

At the mall, Dinky, Spike and Twist were having a good time, they were checking things out, looking at things in stores, Spike was even surprised that Dinky knew a thing or 2 about video games, but they didn't know they where being followed by his former friends and ex.

They stopped by a food court, "you girls want anything", he asked.

"I'll take a smoothy Spike, thank you", Dinky smiled.

"Me too Spike, thanks", Twist gave a smile.

"Got it", he said walking away.

When he was out of earshot, Dinky and Twist squealed in excitement, "i can't believe we are hanging out with Spike, the 3rd hottest and sexiest boy in School", Dinky said with a blush and smile.

Twist nodded, "yeah, not only he is hot and sexy, but cute, sweet and kind", she said with a dreamy sigh.

With Apple Bloom and her friends, they were hiding behind a bush, "Spike is the 3rd hottest and sexiest boy in School", Sweetie Belle asked confused.

Apple Bloom was gritting her teeth, they saw this and smirked, "your jealous huh", Sweetie Belle asked.

Apple Bloom glared at her, "I'm not jealous", she said gritting her teeth.

Scootaloo shushed them, "guys Spike is coming back", she said as they hid.

Spike was walking with 2 smoothies, a soda and a pizza slice, "here you girls go", he said putting them down.

Spike caught a glimpse of a red bow behind a bush and smirked to himself, "perfect", he thought.

He sat down between Dinky and Twist, "so Dinky, hows your big sister Derpy", he asked drinking his soda.

Dinky smiled, "she's doing great Spike, she's still with her boyfriend Time Turner".

"Thats awesome Dinky", he turned to Twist, "and Twist, i noticed you got your braces removed and contact lenses", he said with a smile, taking a bite of his pizza.

Twist looked down, "do i look weird without them", she said with a small smile.

Spike smiled back at her, "no, not at all, you look cute actually", he said making her blush and smile.

"Thank you Spike", she said fighting the blush on her face.

Spike heard a muffled scream and smirk, "your getting jealous huh Apple Bloom", he thought.

Spike asked with a smile, "where do you girls wanna go next?"

"We can try the Arcade", Dinky asked with a smile.

"Sounds fun Dinky", Spike said with a smile.


At the Arcade, Spike and Dinky were playing a co-op shooter game, while Twist watched, "come on Dinky, we can do it", he said shooting the boss.

"We got this Spike", Dinky said, also shooting the boss.

"New High Score", the computer said, showing Spikes and Dinkys name on the top score.

They cheered excitedly and embraced each other, "we did it Dinky, we got the high score", Spike said with a smile.

Apple Bloom and her friends followed them, Apple Bloom saw them hugging and glared, "how could he do this, we just broke up", she said looking at them.

Scootaloo laughed, "you are so jealous AB", she said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom glared at her, "for the last time i'm not jealous", she yelled, and looked away.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "aww, look they kissed", she smirked when she saw Apple Bloom turned back around.

"What, why would they kiss", she said looking through the glass.

Her friends laughed, "yup, you are jealous", Scootaloo said chuckling.

Apple Bloom sigh, "ok maybe i am, and maybe i should let him explain himself", she said looking down.

With Spike, Dinky and Twist, Twist was trying out a fighting game, even though she doesn't know how to play, Spike saw her struggling and helped her out, "Twist, you do it like this", he said doing a demonstration.

Twist tried it but still couldn't do it right, Spike chuckled and grabbed her hands and got behind her, guiding her hands with the buttons, Spike never saw the blush on her face, "like this Spike", she said doing it right.

Spike smiled and nodded, "yeah, you got the hang of it", he said watching her.

Twist played through the levels till she beat the game and got a high score, "you did it Twist, you beat the game", he said hugging her.

Twist had a blush on her face with a smile as she hugged him back, Dinky giggled at her friends reaction.

They were walking home, they told Spike, "we really had a good time today Spike", Dinky said with a smile as Twist agreed.

"Yeah me too girls", he said with a smile.

When they got to Spikes home, "this is my home girls, see you at School", he said about to walk in.

They stopped him, "wait Spike, before you go in, we like to give you something", they said as they got on both sides of him.

Spike was confused, then his eyes widen when they gave him a double cheek kiss and hugged him from both sides, "bye Spike, see you at School", they said in union and walked away.

Spike walked inside with a smile, but didn't know about Apple Bloom watching him from a distance with a sad look.

PreviousChapters Next