• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,326 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,326

PreviousChapters Next
Spikes Birthday Party

Spike was staring at his house with the lights out, he was confused as to why the lights were out, he slowly grinned thinking he was gonna be home alone tonight and turned to Apple Bloom and smacked her butt as she jumped a little with a blush.

"I'm gonna be home alone, maybe now we can finish our fun from the barn, what do you say baby", he said pulling her close by the waist.

Apple Bloom smirked with bedroom eyes "now i really can't wait for you to see your present i'm gonna give you Spike", she said with a giggle.

She grabbed a grinning Spikes hand and pulled him towards the house, Spike opened it and walked in as he turned the lights on.

"SURPRISE", his friends and family yelled jumping out of nowhere.

"SURPRISE...shoot", Pinkie said late jumping out from behind the couch.

Spike looked around at the party supplies, "wait..todays my 16th birthday shit", he said face palming with a chuckle.

"Yup, happy birthday little bro", he heard someone say and saw a man and woman in their early 20s walked out of the kitchen with a 2 year old little girl.

Spike beamed, "Shining, Cadence glad you can make it", he said hugging his big brother and old babysitter/sister in law.

They hugged him back with smiles, "of course we wouldn't miss your birthday Spike", Cadence said hugging him and causing his head to get buried in her soft glorious breast.

Apple Bloom gave a slight glare at Spike, then she smirked as she found a different way to hug Spike when they are alone for his birthday.

"Cadence, Apple Bloom is looking", Spike muffled from them before Cadence let him go.

The guys went up to him, "happy birthday Spike", they said as they each gave him a one arm hug as he thanked them.

The girls came up to him, "happy birthday Spike", they said as they each gave him a hug as he thanked them.

Apple Bloom walked up to him, "happy birthday Spike", she said giving him a kiss with a smile.

"Thanks Apple Bloom", he said smiling back at her while holding her by her waist.

Shining Armour and Cadence grinned at that and remembered Apple Bloom having a crush on Spike, "its about time you two are together", Cadence said with joy.

Apple Bloom smirked, "yup, and it only took him seven years to see how much i love him", she said giving Spike another kiss.

Shining Armour was grinning, "did you have your first", he said causing them to blush and his wife and mother to glare at him.

"Shiny", his mom and wife said in union.

"What, i'm just asking", he said looking at his blushing brother.

Spike and Apple Bloom nodded as Shining gave his daughter to Cadence and gave Spike a noggie, "thats my little bro", he said proudly.

Spike got out of it, "and they showered together", he heard his dad say with a grin.

Spike glared at him as Shining Armor patted his shoulder, "i am so proud of you Spike", he said with joy.

Velvet shook her head, "you and your father are the same with Spike when it comes to girls", she said as Cadence and Twilight nodded agreeing with her.

Rainbow Dash grinned, "hey Shining, Twilight is not a virgin no more", she said causing Shining Armor to look at a red face Twilight.

"Rainbow Dash, what the hell", she said glaring at her smirking friend.

Cadence smirked and gave Flurry Heart to Spike as she went to hug Twilight, "atta girl, so who was the boy that made a woman out of you", she said grinning.

Twilight looked away, "my boyfriend Flash Sentry", she said blushing still.

Cadence smirked, "so was he the best you had".

Twilights eyes widen with a red face, "ok, i am not talking about that, it's Spikes birthday so let party", she said quickly walking over to Spike and hugging him and Flurry Heart.

Cadence smirked, "I'll talk to her about it later", she said as the party started.

Everyone was having a good time, Apple Bloom told everyone about Big Mac and Cheerilee engagement.

Cadence wouldn't leave Twilight alone about her first time and how was it, Flurry Heart was laughing as Velvet was holding her grandaughter and playing with her.

Everyone remembered a bag Apple Bloom walked in with as Scootaloo asked, "hey Apple Bloom, whats with the bag?"

Everyone heard her and turned their attention to Apple Bloom, as Spike walked up to her wanting to know too.

Apple Bloom scratched the back of her head with a blush, "its a birthday present for Spike that i can't wear here, but he will find out tonight and love it very much when we are alone", she said giving him a kiss.

The girls giggled knowing what Apple Bloom is talking about, remembering their trip to the lingerie store.

Spike eyes turned to pinpricks and grinned knowing what she is talking about, and now he couldn't wait till see her in it again.

Shining Armor saw the look on his face and smirked as he walked up to him, "whats the present she can't wear until you guys are alone", he said smirking.

Spike blushed, "nothing", he said walking away.

Shining Armor followed him as he bugged him about it, 15 minutes of getting bugged Spike broke, "its lingerie ok", he whispered so only Shining Armor can hear him.

Shining grinned, "your so lucky, Cadence won't wear anything like that for my birthday", he said with a pout and envy of his brother.

Cadence heard him and said, "i don't wear stuff like what Shiny", she said kissing his cheek.

Spike smirked and decided to get his brother off his back, "oh nothing Cadence, Shining was just wondering why you couldn't give him like a 'special' dance or wear lingerie for his birthday", he said smirking at Shining Armour.

Cadence looked at her husband, "hmm, why didn't you just say so, i would have done it or wear one if you just asked", she said with lidded eyes and a smirk as Shining grinned.

Spike didn't wanna know and walked to his friends were Silver Spoon was holding Flurry Heart and giggling.

"She is so cute", she said hugging her with a smile.

The girls grinned, "don't worry, i'm pretty sure you and Thorax will have your own one day", Scootaloo said with a smirk.

Thorax and Silver Spoon blushed, "i wouldn't mind actually, me starting a family with the girl i love in the future", Thorax said giving Silver Spoon a kiss.

Silver Spoon nodded, "yeah, me too", she said with a blush.

Silver Spoon gave Flurry Heart back to Cadence, "i heard what you did to Diamond Tiara Apple Bloom", she said with a smirk.

Everyone heard her and turned to them, "what did you do Apple Bloom", Applejack said with a smile.

Apple Bloom looked down, "i beat the crap out of Diamond Tiara for kissing Spike in front of me", she said through gritted teeth.

Applejack smirked, "good job sis", she said patting her shoulder.

Apple Bloom looked up at her, "your not mad", she said with wide eyes.

Applejack shook her head, "nnope, she deserves it and i would have done the same thing if some gal kissed my boy in front of me", she said as the all the girls nodded.

Twilight smiled, "i may be a book worm, but i can get violent if some girl kissed Flash Sentry in front of me".

Rainbow Dash smirked, "i ain't afraid to open a can of whoopass if some girl kissed my hot boyfriend".

Fluttershy grinned, "i maybe shy kind and sweet, but if some girl kissed Comper in front of me, you girls will see a side of me your be really scared of".

Rarity flipped her hair, "violence really it's my style cause i'm more into fashion, but i'll rip a girl to peaces if they kissed Thunderlane in front of me", she said with a glare and smirk.

Pinkies hair deflated and covered half her face and gave a grin that made everyone back away from her, "if some girl kissed my Cheese Sandwich in front of me, I'll turned their ass into cupcakes and feed them to their families", she said as everyone looked at her like she was psychopath.

She smiled as her hair poof back up again, Rainbow Dash shook her head looking at her, "your scary sometimes Pinkie".

Pinkie beamed, "i know, but only if i want to be", she said bouncing away.

The party continued and when it ended, Spike and Apple Bloom got dropped off at a hotel that his mom and dad payed for and gave them money for dinner.

Apple Bloom had her bag with her as they were shown to their room for tonight, when they were alone Apple Bloom dropped the bag as they looked around at the nice room they got.

Apple Bloom gave Spike bedroom eyes and a smirk knowing Spike gonna have fun and she gonna tease him before he does.

"Are you ready for your birthday present Spike", she said locking the door and walking up to him with a sway of her hips.

Spike grinned, "you know it", he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

Apple Bloom hand went under his shirt and started rubbing his abs to tease him a little.

Spike shook from the touch and gritted his teeth as Apple Bloom smirked, "but you have to wait", she wispered in his ear.

Spike pouted, "why you tease me".

"Because it's fun, and you have to wait for later to get your present Spikey", she said booping his nose.

Apple Bloom smirked and walked to the bathroom with a sway of her hips saying, "i'm gonna take a shower Spike".

Spike saw she left the bathroom door wide opened and can see her taking her clothes off until she was naked.

Spike ran his hand through his hair and fighting the urge to take his clothes off, joining her for the shower and start rocking her world in it.

Apple Bloom saw him looking and smirked as she stepped in the shower, she let the water hit her and let Spike enjoy the show.

Spike couldn't fight it no more, jumped up and took his clothes off right away, but before he can jump in the shower with her, Apple Bloom stopped him, "ah ah ah Spike, you can't join me right now", she said smirking.

Spike groaned and turned back around to put his boxers on, Apple Bloom giggled at his reaction of him seeing her shower and that he can't join.

When she was done, she didnt dry herself off and put the hotel robe on and walked up to him, "did you enjoy the show Spike", she said smirking as she hugged him.

Spike groaned again because she left a certain amount of wet cleavage showing for him and it wasn't helping him controlling himself.

Spike pouted, "a little, but can you stop teasing me already".

"But why, ain't you enjoying my teasing Spike", she said touching his abs again but moved her hand more down to his boxers.

Spike eyes widen and gritted his teeth, "Apple Bloom, please stop and just take me already", he said with a pout.

Apple Bloom grinned, "hmm, not yet", she said walking away from him with a giggle.

Spike already had a bulge in his boxers and theres nothing he can do bout it because Apple Bloom won't stop teasing and just take him.

They ordered room service and ate dinner, after a while Apple Bloom decided Spike was ready for his birthday present.

She grabbed his bag and headed to the bathroom to change in her lingerie, when she came back out she did a little sexy pose for him as she can see that he was loving it.

"Sit down Spike", she said as he sat down right away.

Apple Bloom pulled out a mp3 player and pushed start as slow music was playing, she started swaying her hips from side to side for him as he sat there with the biggest grin ever.

Spike told her, "i had a dream like this before", he said as she got close to him.

Apple Bloom smirked, "did you love your dream", she said sitting on his lap, but felt something poking her and giggled knowing he's loving this.

"Happy birthday Spikey", she said in a seductive voice as she continued to do a sexy dance for him.

"Best birthday present ever", he said grinning as he was watching her hips move from side to side.

Apple Bloom got close to him again and grabbed his head and pulled it towards her soft breasts, "how does this feel Spike", she said with a smile.

"If i can die right now, it would be a death that people will say at least he died happy", he said enjoying the feeling of her soft breasts on his cheek.

Spike wanted to try something and put his hand on one of her breasts causing her to shake and moan a little at the touch when he groped her.

She let him go as he pouted, but grinned as she danced for him anyways, Apple Bloom stopped the music.

"Are you ready Spike", she said pushing him back and straddling his lap.

Spike was gonna say something, but Apple Bloom giggled again, "oh, i know your ready", she said with bedroom eyes.

Apple Bloom gave him a kiss and soon they started making out, Spike scooted back as she took her lingerie top off and panties, he took his boxer's off with speed.

Then a smirking naked Apple Bloom crawled up to him as they started making out again, he entered her and soon afterwards soft moans heavy breathing and bed noises can be heard as Spike was having the best birthday present ever.

With Diamond Tiara in her room, she was holding her jaw and looking in her mirror, "you got a hell of a punch you loser", she said with a smirk.

She started laughing as she remembered the kiss she gave Spike, "he tasted good, and i hope to tast more of him when i get the chance...i almost had him if it wasn't for that loser pulling me off", she said remembering how Spike almost melted into her kiss and kissed her back.

She took her clothes off and walked to her bathroom to shower with a smirk, she turned it on and stepped in, "maybe i should invite Spikey over when daddy is not home and away on business, and then i can show him how sexy i look in lingerie and then he can take me on my bed or the shower", she said closing her eyes to think about Spike in the shower with her again as her hand slowly moved downwards.

PreviousChapters Next