• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
She What..

At the Apple family farm, Applejack walked in her home after spending time with her boyfriend and noticed her little sister wasn't around or her big brother, "granny, wheres Apple Bloom and Big Mac", she said looking around for her sister and brother.

Granny Smith was sitting on a rocking chair, "i think she's doing her chores still", she said with a smile.

Applejack looked confused, "thats weird, because she would be done already", she said walking to out the back and to the acres.

She walked around looking for her, and found a shirt on the floor, "what on earth", she said picking it up and looking at it confused.

"Too small to be Big Macs plus it's a boys shirt", she said walking to the barn to check if Apple Bloom was in it.

When she got to it, she noticed it was closed, "why is it closed", she said walking up to it and trying to open it, but it felt like something was keeping it shut on the other side.

She pushed it opened enough to look inside, she peeked though the small gap and her jaw dropped and eye widen with a red face when she noticed clothes on the stacks of hay and can hear moans of pleasure coming from behind the hay.

She dropped the shirt and slowly backed away and walked to the house, she pulled out her phone, "Caramel, I'm gonna spend the night at your place tonight...don't ask why", she said hanging up and walking in the house.

"Granny, i'm going to spend the night a Caramel's", she said walking upstairs to get clothes ready.

Granny Smith called confused, "why".

Applejack called back, "no reason Granny".

The sun was setting as Spike and Apple layed naked next to each other panting and tired staring at the ceiling, "did you hear something earlier", Spike asked turning to her.

Apple Bloom shrugged, "i didn't hear anything", she said turning her head to him.

She smirked, "told you not to tease me Spike, you see what it leads to", she said with lidded eyes.

Spike stared at the ceiling, "i wasn't expecting it to go this far", he said with a pout.

Apple Bloom scooted closer to him, "did you at least have fun, cause i sure did", she whispered in his ear with a smirk, causing him to shiver.

Spike smirked, "oh i had fun alright", he said giving her a kiss.

Apple Bloom got up, "come on, let's put our clothes on and get out before Applejack finds out where we are", she said putting on her underwear.

Spike got up holding his back, "did you have to tackle me over the hay", he said with a slight groan.

"Sorry Spike, i guess i lost control", she said with a blush and scratching the back of her head.

Spike smiled, "It's ok Apple Bloom, i know you didn't mean it, plus it was pretty hot", he said with a smirk putting on his boxers and giving her a kiss.

They put the rest of their clothes on, moved the thing out of the way and opened the barn doors, "hey my shirt", Spike said with a smile, picking it up and putting it on.

He frowned, "how did it get in front of the door", he said confused, but shrugged it off and walked with Apple Bloom to the house.

When they walked in, Granny Smith told them, "what took you two so long, i thought you would be finished earlier", she said confused and with a raised eyebrow.

They blushed, "nothing granny, it's just that..i got a little distracted and things got out of hand", she said glaring at Spike.

Applejack came back down with a bag and stopped, "oh uhh..there you are Apple Bloom, i was looking for you", she said with a blush and not looking at them.

They looked confused, "how come you can't look at us", Apple Bloom said with her head tilted a little.

Applejack lied, "no reason", she said sucking in her lip and looking from side to side.

Spike stretched, "i'm gonna go home now, bye Apple Bloom love you", he said giving her a kiss and walking towards the door.

Apple Bloom smiled, "i love you too Spike, see at School tomorrow", she said before he walked out.

Granny Smith stared at Apple Bloom, "why are you panting and sweating a little, also why you look tired", she said with a raised eyebrow.

Apple Bloom blushed red, "it was a lot of hard work, i'm starving lets eat", she said walking to the kitchen.

With Spike when he walked in his home, "hi sweetie, how was your day", Velvet told her son with a smile as her husband walked beside her.

"It was great mom", he said walking towards the kitchen.

Twilight seen him and asked confused, "Spike, why are you sweating a little and panting and tired, did you go running or something?"

Spike blushed, "uhh yeah...i ran to the house", he said while eating.

Twilight and her parents looked at him and studied his body language, tired, sweating a little and panting, after a while they finally got it.

"Really Spike, at her place your lucky Applejack or Big Mac haven't caught you guys", Twilight said with a shake of her head.

Night Light gave a proud fathers grin, "atta boy".

Velvet giggled, "you better hope no one heard you Spike".

Spike was still blushing, "give me a break guys, i wasn't expecting it to lead to that", he said eating still as he grumbled.

Twilight looked at him and asked confused, "what do you mean Spike?"

Spike scratched the back of his head, "i was teasing her today and made a deal saying that she can't kiss my cheek or hold me but can still tease me".

Night Light said with a smile, "why would you make a deal like that".

"I want to tease her back for teasing me yesterday, and when i went to help her at the farm, i took my shirt off and flexed a little while drinking water after Big Mac left", he said with a blush looking away.

Night Light grinned, "way to go son, i remember when i did that to your mother for the first time when we were younger and boy let me tell ya she-

"Night Light", she shrieked with a red face glaring at her husband.

Spike continued, "i walked to the barn and she closed it putting something in front of the door to keep it from opening...", he stopped with a blush.

Spike groaned and put his hand on his back, "i understand Spike, i been there with your mother because she was forceful sometimes", he said with a shake of his head and eyes closed, not seeing his wife glaring at him.

"That's it, your sleeping on the couch", she said walking upstairs.

"What do i do wrong", he said confused with his hands in the air.

"You keep telling our son about our intimate times", she said from up the stairs.

"It wasn't that dad..after she took...her shirt off, she tackled me over the stacks of hay", Spike said with a red face.

Twilight went upstairs to talk to her mother, "mom, is it ok i spend the night at Flashes house", she said with a smile and a little hope.

Velvet smiled, "of course you can, i remember when i spent the night at your father's place when we were younger", she said with a smirk.

Twilight ignored that, "what do i do about dad", she said knowing her father is gonna look for her when he finds out she's at her boyfriends place.

Velvet smirked, "you leave him to me", she said walking downstairs.

Twilight got disturbing thought about her parents in bed and shook the horrible images away and walked to her room, "i hope you ready for my little surprise Flash", she thought with a giggle.

With Velvet downstairs, "honey, i'm sorry for putting you on the couch", she said sitting next to him and giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Night Light glared, "somethings wrong", he said thinking she wants something or his daughter got her to tell him something so that he can agree to what his daughter asked.

Twilight came back down with a bag, "bye mom, bye dad", she said about to walk out.

"And where do you think your going", he said with a glare and standing up.

Twilight turned around with a smile, "to Flash Sentrys to spend the night".

"No, no baby girl of mine is gonna spend the night at her boyfriends house when i'm around", he said with a glare.

Velvet smirked, "dear, if you let her, then..", she whispered the rest in his ear as his eyes turn to pinpricks and a grin slowly grew on his face, his wife giggled when she was done.

"Just this once you can spend the night", he said as his wife hugged him.

Twilight shook her head, not wanting to know what her mom promised her dad and walked out just in time when Flash drove up.

Spike was finished eating and saw his dad with a grin and his mom giving him bedroom eyes hugging each other, "i don't wanna even know, remember mom and dad that i'm still in the house", he said walking upstairs to take a shower to wash the sweat off from his afternoon barn fun with Apple Bloom.

With Applejack at Caramels place, they walked in his room as he was confused, "why you wanted to spend the night AJ, heh not that i'm complaining", he said with a chuckle.

Applejack started taking off her clothes as she stood quiet, "what in the hell..now were talking", he said with a grin while taking off his clothes too.

When he looked up, he saw her in orange lingerie that she was wearing under her clothes staring at him with a predatory grin that scared him.

"Babe, what are you thinking about", he said backing away with a pale face in his brown boxers, but stopped when he reached the bed.

"Prepare yourself lover boy", she said before tackling him on the bed as he screamed like a girl saying, "be gentle".

Twilight was standing in purple lingerie in front of Flash with bedroom eyes and a smirk as she did a little pose.

Flash was in his boxers sitting on his bed with a big happy grin on his face, "dam", was all he can say.

"What's the matter Flash, shurly you had fantasies about me wearing one", she said walking up to him with a sway of her hips.

Flash looked away, "just once", he said with a blush, she raised and eyebrow, "ok twice", she grinned, "fine maybe 4...or 5", he said looking at her.

Twilight pushed him back on the bed and climb on top of him, "to bad, because its not staying on very long", she said kissing him.

Back with Spike, he got out of the shower a ready for bed, his phone rang and he answered it, "hello...hey Thorax..why is Silver Spoon at your place...riiight...anyways whats up..whoe's having dreams about me..what fantasies...Diamond is what", he said with wide eyes.

PreviousChapters Next