• Published 26th Jun 2017
  • 9,325 Views, 592 Comments

The Teenage Life Of Spike - Spikemaster105



Spike fell into a deep depression after his girlfriend broke up with him. He moves away with his uncle 3 years later he reunites with his family and old friends but falls in love with a old friend and deals with a psycho ex trying to flirt with him.

  • ...
40
 592
 9,325

PreviousChapters Next
Happy Birthday Flash

Two day's has passed and it was Sunday and everyone was getting ready for Flashes 18th Birthday party at his place, Sunset was gonna spend the night with Spike so her brother can have some alone time with Twilight.

Spike was rubbing his hip still as everyone looked at him, "I still can't believe Sunset broke the bed having her way with you", Flash told him with a shake of his head as he remembers going home in the morning and seeing Sunsets bed broken in the middle, lucky he was able to fix it yesterday.

"It's his fault, he told me that I can do whatever I want to him on my bed", Sunset told him blushing red also remembering that when she was bouncing on him, the bed gave way as Spike groaned in pain.

"I'm lucky i'm able to walk still", Spike told her rubbing his hip still as she kissed him frowning.

"I'm sorry Spike, I didn't mean to be that aggressive with you", she told him as Velvet and Twilight were trying to get the disturbing images of their son and little brother having aggressive sex out of their heads.

"It's ok Sunset, to tell you the truth..it was the hottest and scariest sex I had", he told her grinning as Apple Bloom glared at him with her arms crossed.

"So Sunset thinks she can out yandere me and give Spike the hottest and scariest sex he had...game on then", Apple Bloom thought to herself with a grin staring at Spike as he felt a shiver up his spin.

"Why do I feel like something scary and hot is gonna happen to me", he said to himself as Apple Bloom kissed him, then her Scootaloo Silver Spoon and Sweetie Belle put a hand on their stomach in slight pain as everyone saw this.

"Apple Bloom, you ok", Spike asked concerned as Thorax Rumble and Button did the saw and asked their girlfriends if they were ok.

"I'm ok Spike, it's just that I've been having little stomach aches since I woke up, but it's nothing", she told him as the older women narrowed their eyes at Apple Bloom Scootaloo Sweetie Belle and Silver Spoon.

"C-Could she be..no, I know Spike wouldn't get her pregnant", Velvet thought to herself putting on a smile.

"I hope my daughter is not pregnant cause if she is and my husband finds out, my seducing won't stop him from ripping poor Buttons head off", Cookie thought to herself looking at her daughter with a hand on her stomach.

"You sure your ok Silver Spoon", Thorax asked confused as she nodded and adjusted her glasses.

"I'm ok Thorax, I probably ate something bad...i'm gonna go in the kitchen to drink some water", she told him giving him a kiss as her Scootaloo Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle walked towards the kitchen together.

When the girls were in the kitchen, they smirked and turned to their fathers in union, "hey dad, do you think it's a good idea to pull a 'I didn't mean to cheat on you' prank".

"Spike, why would you wanna pull that kind of Prank", Sunset asked glaring at him.

The fathers and Shining eyes widen at that, "here's a little advice, do not do that at all", they told them as they became confused.

"Why not, it would be a good April Fools Prank", they told their dads as they sighed and their mothers to pat their husbands backs.

"I did the same prank to your mother Spike and she believed me, when I revealed it was a April Fools Prank...I slept on the couch and couldn't get intimate with her or see her naked or touch her for 5 months, it was hell", Night Light told his shocked son as Velvet glad at him with a blush.

"Yeah Spike, when me and Cadence were you and Apple Blooms age..I pulled the same prank and boy Cadence was pissed and she made a list of girls that had a thing for me she was gonna interrogate and beat the living crap out of, lucky I stopped her before she started sending girls to the nurses offices one by one", Shining told him as Cadence nodded smirking remembering how scared those girls were and how scared her husband was at the time.

"Same with me Thorax, but she kicked me in the junk when she was in high heels..good thing it was after you were born cause I couldn't walk right for a month", Discord told his son as Chrysalis nodded remembering that prank when her son was only 4 year's old.

"Do not pull that prank Button, unless you don't wanna have fun with your girlfriend for 6 months", Mr Mash told his son as Melanie nodded remembering that kind of prank her husband pulled on her when they were teenagers.

Spike and the guys thought about it, "you know what, let's not do that prank", he told his friends as they nodded knowing they would hate to not get intimate with their girlfriends or not be able to touch them for months or more.

"Happy Birthday Flash", Twilight said deciding to change the subject with a smile and giving him a kiss.

"Thanks Twilight", he said her with a smile as they hugged, when he broke the hug Sunset hugged him smiling.

"Happy Birthday Flash", she said as he hugged her back thanking her, all the guys started wishing him happy birthday along with the girls.

With Apple Bloom and her friends in the kitchen giggling, "this Prank is gonna be gold girls", Apple Bloom told them as they nodded with smirks, they decided to drink some water before going back into the kitchen.

Back in the living room, everyone started setting things up for the Birthday party, after awhile they were done and everyone started celebrating Flashes birthday, after awhile Tom and Molly pulled up to their sons house and walked out the car to see some of the adults mingling with each other outside the house.

Flash saw them from outside and beamed as he walked out the house, "hi mom dad, glad you can come to my 18th Birthday party", he told them giving them a hug.

"Of course we would show up to my big mans birthday party", Molly told her son smiling as she hugged him close causing him to blush of embarrassment.

"Mom, not in front of Twilight please", he wined as the girls and women giggled and the guys to give him sympathy looks knowing how it's like to be embarrassed by their mom in front of their girlfriends.

"I feel you man", Spike told him frowning as the mothers smirked looking at their sons.

"And you will always be my little man no matter what", Velvet cooed as she hugged Spike from behind and kissed his cheek with a smile causing him to blush from embarrassment.

"Mom, Apple Bloom and Sunset are right here..not in front of them please", he told her as she continued to hug him and the mothers hugged their sons.

"Same with you, my little Mashy", Melanie told Button hugging him and kissing his cheek smiling as he glared at the guys trying to hold in a laugh.

"Dear god, so that where Sweetie Belle got the nick name from", Rumble told the guys with a snicker.

"And no matter how old you get, you will always be my little Thorny", Chrysalis told Thorax hugging him and kissing his cheek smiling as he blushed from embarrassment when Silver Spoon giggled looking at him.

"Mom, Silver Spoon is watching", he wined with a blush of embarrassment as the mothers let go of their blushing embarrassed sons.

"And you will always be my big man no matter what", Velvet told her oldest son kissing his cheek as he blushed from embarrassment as Cadence giggled.

"Mom, not in front of my wife", he wined like a little kid when she hugged him, then she broke the hug as everyone started talking.

Hours later when it was getting late, everyone finished singing happy birthday and everyone started eating dinner, after they had dinner they started eating some cake while talking.

Soon everyone started leaving one by one and saying bye, after Sunset and Spike left together it was just Twilight and Flash home alone, she turned to him with a smirk and bedroom eyes.

"Since it's your birthday, I wanna do something special for you", she told him giggling as he grinned when she grabbed his hand and took him to his room.

When they walked in it, he paled as he realised something, "please don't go all yandere on me till my bed breaks", he begged in fear with wide eyes.

"Relax Flash, I'm not gonna do that", she told him as he sighed in relief, then looked at her confused.

"What are you gonna do for me", he told her as she sat him down on his bed.

"Something I never done before, but I read a few books on it", she told him blushing as he became confused.

"Books on what", he asked confused, then she got on her knees in front of him and spread his legs, his eye's widen when she started unbuckling his pants.

"This is for you and you only ok", she told him as she pulled his pants down along with his boxers, then she started moving her hair back as Fash was blushing and couldn't believe what she's about to do for him on his birthday.

Then he looked up through gritted teeth knowing what she grabbed, "this is my first time doing this Flash", he heard her say before he closed his eye's and started lightly grunting and moaning knowing what she put in her mouth, then he put a hand on her head that was moving up and down.

With Spike and Sunset laying down in bed in their underwear, "Spike, why would you wanna pull a cheated prank on Apple Bloom", Sunset asked him out of curiosity as he chuckled.

"I thought it would be a good prank, but after what my dad told me..I don't wanna suffer the same punishment that he and my uncle and brother did, plus I don't wanna be held responsible for Apple Bloom sending a girl from school to the Hospital", he told her as she glared at him.

"Would you have pulled a prank on me saying you gotten another mistress", she asked as he smirked giving her a kiss.

"Sunny please, your the only mistress I need", he told he as she smiled at that giving him a kiss.

"Goodnight Spike", she said giving him a kiss goodnight as they layed her head down to sleep.

With Night Light and Velvet in their bedroom laying down, the woman couldn't sleep cause she was wondering if Apple Bloom is pregnant or not cause she remember having small stomach ache when she found out she was pregnant with Shining Armor.

10 minutes later back at Flashes house, Twilight stopped what she was doing and came back up wiping her mouth smirking, "did you liked that Flash", she asked with a smirk as he looked down at her nodding.

"T-That was new Twilight", he told her with a happy smile as she started taking of her clothes, Flash grinned and did the same untill they were naked.

Twilight smirked, "Flash, tonight...your in charge baby and you can do whatever you want to me on this bed", she told him as she layed down on his bed and motioned with her finger for him to join her.

He grinned and climbed on top of her as they started making out, he broke it, "it's kinda nasty tasting myself", he told her, then he shrugged and they started making out again and soon he started riding her.

PreviousChapters Next