• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 6,166 Views, 19 Comments

Kooky Gadget's Nursery Machine - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are in a mysterious shop. Inside, there is a nursery for Adult Foals. There is also nursery machine. The mane 6 were sent to this place for one reason, to become foals.

  • ...
10
 19
 6,166

Chapter 4- Phase 3: Capturing the Princesses

Flurry Heart woke up in her crib. She flew out using her huge alicorn wings. She felt something magical, she went to her bookshelf and threw all the books in it out until only one book remained. The book was turquoise and looked as though it belonged to a baby, but in reality that book was about magic. Flurry looked through the book until she found a page about magical surges. Flurry found out that the magical surge she had was actually a detection spell that found magic used for foalish things, such as building a nursery machine. If the detection spell was really powerful than it had to do with adults, and Flurry's spell was definitely strong.

Flurry put the books back in her bookshelf and flew out of her nursery and into the long halls of the Crystal Palace. She flew with great speeds, no pony fast enough to stop her. Guards tried to catch her but none of them were a Pegasus, and a unicorn can't catch her, so they called Princess Cadence.

Princess Cadence heard the calls and saw Flurry Heart flying in the air with royal guards running towards her. Cadance flew fast towards her daughter trying to grab the foal. She was almost as fast as Flurry Heart but still couldn't catch up so Princess Cadance used her magic to grab Flurry Heart which ended up with Flurry Heart crying and yelling for her mother to release her. Cadence felt bad but, her daughter needed to be contained before she took off to somewhere else.

Cadence flew back onto the ground and levitated her bawling daughter in a magic bubble. While Cadence wasn't looking, Flurry Heart used her magic to transport herself from the bubble to the train station. She wished she could travel further but she isn't that powerful. Once Cadence looked back but saw that her Flurry Heart was gone. She wished Shining Armor was here but, he was on a vacation with his royal guard friend Spearhead.

"Oh Flurry, where did you go." Cadence said sadly, and it was early in the morning so she was very tired as well.


Flurry Heart was at the train station, stealthily trying to fly onto the train without getting caught by the conductor. She decided it was best for her to fly with a bustling crowd of ponies.

"All aboard the train to ponyville!" Screamed the conductor.

Flurry Heart saw a crowd of crystal ponies going into the train. Her eyes lit up, this was the perfect opportunity. Flurry Heart flew into the crowd, flying into the train without being seen.

The train then started up and went down the tracks. To Flurry Heart it felt like the train was flying except it was on the ground not in the sky.


The train stopped at the ponyville train station. Flurry looked outside and saw the station, her magic grew stronger once she secretly flew out of the train and into ponyville. She was dragged by her magic to the more country side of ponyville. She struggled to get free but no such luck was granted. She was just stuck in midair, her magic taking her to a destination that she didn't know of.

That's when her horn stopped at a tall building that looked like it had just been planted there. She saw that the door was closed but, the window was open. She flew into the window, her magic getting stronger once she entered the building. What Flurry Heart saw once her horn stopped glowing was unbelievable.

There was a GIANT adult nursery machine. Flurry Heart flew past the machine and into another room. Flurry Heart saw all of her aunts playing like foals, wearing diapers like foals, and acted as if they were actual foals. Flurry Heart saw that no pony noticed her, so she decided to look around. But then she heard an unfamiliar, masculine, voice.

"Ha! THERE YOU ARE!" Yelled Kooky Gadget as he kidnapped Flurry Heart.

Flurry Heart was scared and so, she started to cry. She would've used her magic but, Kooky placed a magic mullifer ring on her horn, making it impossible for Flurry to be able to use her magic, and her wings are too huge for her to be able to get away. So all Flurry could do was cry.

"YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD SAVE THEM, FOAL!" Yelled Kooky, making Flurry cry harder as she wet her diaper.

"OF COURSE YOU DID. WELL NOW PRINCESS CADENCE IS SURE TO FOLLOW! HA! YOU LED YOUR MOTHER INTO MY TRAP!" Yelled Kooky Gadget, who was hearing the sobs of a scared Flurry Heart.

"COME ON FOAL! IT'S TIME TO LEAD YOUR MOTHER STRAI-" Kooky Gadget was interrupted by a regal mother voice.

"RELEASE MY DAUGHTER THIS INSTANT!" Yelled Princess Cadence.

"Oh! Hi Princess. My name is Kooky Gadget and I need your daughter!" Explained Kooky Gadget.

"How dare you steal my one and only alicorn daughter you-you monster!" Retorted Cadence.

Kooky Gadget responded by laughing evilly. Cadence did not look amused.

"What's so funny!" Asked Cadence.

"Y-You think you can thwart my plans to regress every pony in equestria. Well you are way in over your head Princess." Explained Kooky Gadget, partially laughing.

While Cadence and Kooky were arguing Flurry tried to escape the brown sac that Kooky held her captive in. She saw a small rip in the sac and decided to try and break free from there. Flurry Heart crawled to the rip and held out her tiny hooves and began to rip the sac open as if it was wrapping paper. Flurry did this several times until she was able to crawl through the huge tear in the sac. Once Flurry Heart escaped, she flew over to her mother, landing in her warm embrace.

"Oh Flurry! Mommy was so worried about you!" Exclaimed Cadence, so happy that her daughter wasn't harmed.

Before Kooky could say anything, Princess Cadence asked a question that made Kooky Gadget almost choke.

"Do you have any brothers?"

Kooky Gadget gulped and then answered her question.

"Yes. I have a brother in Las Pegasus. His name is Nifty Gizmo."

"Nifty Gizmo. Las Pegasus." Muttered Cadence.

"Alright, i'll be back. Nifty will know what to do!" She said as she and Flurry Heart flew away to the ponyville train station.

"Bye Bye, Princess." Muttered Kooky Gadget as Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart flew away.


Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart made their way to the ponyville train station. The conductor of the train let the Princesses pass through without a ticket. Then after every pony was on the train, the conductor yelled.

"All aboard. Train to Las Pegasus!"

Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart felt the train move as they ventured to Las Pegasus.


Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart walked onto the platform for the Las Pegasus train station, walking into town.

"Hmm... he didn't give me a description of his brother, or even what race he is." She muttered to herself.

"Guess i'll have to ask ponies if they ever heard of some pony named Nifty Gizmo."

Princess Cadence walked up to a light red unicorn stallion in a lab coat. His cutie mark was a remote control with a blue antennae. His mane was silky like Kooky Gadgets but was a bright green instead and his eyes are blue, he was talking to a mare.

"Um... sorry to bother you sir but, have you heard of a stallion named Nifty Gizmo?" She asked, not knowing that the stallion that was in front of her was Nifty Gizmo.

"Yes. I'm Nifty Gizmo." He replied.

"Oh. My apologies. Anyways, I need to talk to you about some pony." Cadence explained.

"Uh. Ok. Sorry Natalie, I have to speak with Princess Cadence." He said, turning to a bright orange earth mare with light red eyes and a bright yellow mane that was tied up in a lazy bun. Her tail was in a tight bun.

"That's alright Nifty. I'll see you later." She said, skipping away happily.

"So what did you want to talk about Princess?" Asked Nifty Gizmo.

"I need to talk to you about your brother, Kooky Gadget." She explained.

"Oh no. What did Kooky do?" Asked Nifty.

"He, regressed my friends into foals, kidnapped my daughter, and threatened me!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my, I am so sorry that he said that. He has a secret 'passion' that only I know of." He explained.

"What 'passion'?" Asked Princess Cadence.

"He likes seeing ponies reduced to infants because he likes adult ponies being put into diapers." Nifty whispered.

"Oh. Well do you know how to stop him?" Asked Cadence.

"Well, yes. If he's created the nursery machine he kept telling me about when we were younger, than I fear that we have to give him his taste of his own medicine and reduce him to a foal, both physically and mentally." Nifty explained.

"WHAT! We can't do that. There-there has to be another way!" She said, trying to avoid the options that Nifty gave her.

"I'm sorry Princess but, he can't be stopped any other way." He replied, looking sad himself.

"Well if you're sure than I guess we have no choice." She said, not wanting this at all.

"Come on. We have to go back to ponyville."

"Ok. I hope Kooky can forgive me. I mean, me and him never did get along in the past." He explained.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll forgive you." Replied Cadence sympathetically,

"Thanks Princess. Alright let's go stop Kooky!" He exclaimed.

They walked back to the train station and loaded onto the train. The train moving among the tracks all the way back to ponyville.


Nifty Gizmo, Princess Cadence, and Flurry Heart all made their way to Kooky Gadgets nursery building.

Nifty Gizmo used his magic to open the doors, entering afterwards.

"Kooky, Kooky. Where are you bro?" Called out Nifty, who was waiting for a response.

"I'm right here bro." Kooky Answered.

"Please stop this madness. It's ridiculous." Nifty Gizmo said, trying to reason with his brother.

"No." He answered back.

Kooky Gadget used his magic to levitate his brother to the next room that looked like a giant play area. When they entered, what Nifty saw was unbelievable. He saw Princess Twilight and her 5 friends playing and acting like foals. He realized that Kooky had put them through the nursery machine and regressed them.

"H-how could you!" Nifty Gizmo yelled, not at all impressed with his brother.

Kooky Gadget didn't answer his brother as he let him look at what he'd done.

Then Kooky Gadget took him to his monitor room. Inside, Nifty could see some kind of bar, and whatever it's for it has reached full level.

"Oh, that's my regressed meter. It shows you at what percent of regression some pony is. What you're seeing is full percent. As in the mane 6 are fully regressed." Kooky Gadget explained.

His brother looked pale as they walked out of the monitor room and back into the nursery machine room where the nursery machine lied.

"So brother, do you like it?" Asked Kooky Gadget in a vicious tone.

Nifty Gizmo didn't respond. He just stared at Cadence and Flurry Heart. Then blue aura swam around his horn as he turned back to face his evil brother.

"I-i'm so sorry Kooky. But, this must be done." Nifty said.

"W-what?" Asked Kooky Gadget as his brother's horn grew brighter, the magic growing stronger.

"What are you-" He began, but was cut off as Nifty Gizmo shot magic straight towards him, not giving anytime for Kooky to react.

"NOOOOO!!!!" He screamed as he started getting smaller and smaller. Soon his screams became cries. As adult Kooky Gadget was no more, but a little chubby foal was bawling from defeat in his place.

"I-i'm sorry brother but, it had to be done." Muttered Nifty Gizmo as he levitated his now foalified brother onto his back.

Cadence told him that she and Flurry Heart would use their magic to destroy the regression and destroy the machine.


Princess Cadence and Flurry Heart flew to the monitor room and destroyed the regresser meter, causing the percentage to go from 100% all they way to 0%, which caused the mane 6 to snasp out of the trance.

Flurry and Cadence flew into the play area and used a very powerful spell on the mane 6. The spell made all of the mane 6's foalish attire disappear , their foalish activities disappeared into thin air and the room looked like a plain room with a round, turquoise carpet. The robot ponies tried to stop them but ended up being shut down by Flurry's magic. Once one robopony stopped working, all roboponies stopped working.

The mane 6 stood up with angry, confused looks.

"W-where is Kooky Gadget!" Yelled Dash, clearly mad at him.

"Don't worry about him, he's been turned into a foal." Cadence replied.

"Finally got what he deserved." Replied Applejack.

"Yes, that seems to be a fitting punishment." Answered Twilight.

"Yes, it is. Now let's go home." Replied Cadence.

"Sure." The mane 6 said at once, agreeing with Cadence.

And with that, the mane 6 and 2 Princesses walked out of the room and into the main room, seeing a pile of broken machinery in a pile, a few roboponies lied dead there. That's when they saw a unicorn stallion.

"Hi, I'm Nifty Gizmo. Kooky Gadgets older brother." Introduced Nifty.

"Hi. My name is-" Twilight was about to say but was interrupted by Nifty.

"Pardon me your highness but I already know who you are." Nifty said.

"You do. How?" Asked Twilight.

"Well your name as a Princess has been announced to every single pony in equestria and I've heard about Applejack and Fluttershy helped Flim and Flam defeat Gladmane, and so I then heard of your friends. Pinkie Pie the Super Duper Party Pony. Rainbow Dash the New Wonderbolt. And Rarity the Most Popular Fashion Designer." Explained Nifty.

"Anyway's what are you going to do with Kooky Gadget?" Asked Twilight, who was staring at the foalified Kooky.

"Me and my marefriend Natalie will raise him properly as if he was our son." He answered.

"That's good. So girls, want to get out of here?" Asked Twilight, who was looking at her friends.

"Heck ya!" Answered Dash.

"Yes, we should go, I don't want to be in this dumb place anymore." Answered Rarity.

"Yeah! I have to throw some parties that I missed while in here." Explained Pinkie Pie.

"I agree." Agreed Applejack.

"Uh. I-I agree with every p-pony." Fluttershy said weakly.

"Alright then, let's go."

And with that the mane 6 walked back to Twilight's castle while Cadence and Flurry Heart traveled to the train station to return to the crystal empire, Nifty Gizmo and Kooky Gadget boarded the train back to Las Pegasus. Once Kooky Gadget was inside of the train he began to think.

'Ugh. Why, j-just why. I don't wanna be like this, I-I don't wanna become my brother's son. I-I just wanted my dreams to come t-true.'

'I-I wish I could've been smarter, maybe then I wouldn't have to suffer this terrible fate.'

And after those thoughts he began to bawl, his older brother comforting him all the way home.

Comments ( 10 )

It was good! Great job cant wait to see what else you write.:twilightsmile:

this is overly drawn out with a lot of meaningless actions did we really need to know what the stallion did to get dinner or after he woke up then the stuff you want to know about is glossed right over with "he did it with magic" it just all reads like well a painful request like you never wanted to do this story but you had to or something.

8243309
Sorry it turned out that way.

I hope you enjoyed reading it at least. :fluttercry:

8243313
some on and off it show you know how to write and have potential just not sure if you enjoyed writing this is all I look forward to future works that are your own creative ideas.

I'd dream to have this machine in every town.

Login or register to comment