• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 6,166 Views, 19 Comments

Kooky Gadget's Nursery Machine - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are in a mysterious shop. Inside, there is a nursery for Adult Foals. There is also nursery machine. The mane 6 were sent to this place for one reason, to become foals.

  • ...
10
 19
 6,166

Chapter 1- Kooky's visit to Ponyville

Author's Note:

So, this was a request. So please don't be hurtful because this was another fellow members idea.

I would love it if you could be nice and friendly in the comments.

Once again, this was a request! :twilightoops::derpytongue2:

Sorry for the chapter to be sooooooooo short! :facehoof:

It was a warm sunny day in Las Pegasus. Every pony was enjoying the sunny weather. Every pony was except for a mysterious stallion. He was unlike any other pony, for he had a desire to see ponies in diapers, and what's even weirder is that he is moving from Las Pegasus to ponyville just so he can work on a little 'project' that nopony knows nor cares about. He was walking in a dark cloak that covered both his body and face, so nopony recognized him. He walked through the busy streets of Las Pegasus, making his way to the local train station. He waited patiently for 3 hours before he heard the train come to a halt, making a loud eerie sound. Once the train was stopped, doors opened. He stealthily made his way into the train, making sure he didn't get caught. Then, he sat underneath a seat instead of on the seat because he wanted to obtain a low profile.

The stallion slowly, but stealthily, made his way from the ponyville train station and into the streets of ponyville. Ponies were enjoying the hot weather just like Las Pegasus, only, no pony was being wild nor were there fun carnival rides or huge rollercoasters. But nonetheless, he thought that ponyville was the best place to resume his 'project'. He trotted down the streets until he was in the country part of ponyville, barely any pony lived there, so it was perfect. He took out some blueprints and saw that the space he needed for his 'project' was right there in front of him. He grinned evily. He couldn't wait to get started. But it would take such a long time to build and install everything, so he just used his magic, which was really powerful. In 5 hours the entire building was made, and when he stepped inside, everything was where it should be and everything was installed. He grinned like he was a villain. He even started chuckling evilly to himself thinking 'This will be the best day ever'. He chuckled some more as he moved into one of the houses beside the building.

He went inside and took off his lab coat underneath his cloak but still wore the black cloak. He heard his tummy rumbling and decided to cook himself some lunch. He looked in the fridge, of course, nothing was there. He looked inside all of the cupboards, still nothing. He sighed as he walked out the door and trotted down to the ponyville marketplace. He used all of his bits to buy a bag full of apples, a head of lettuce, a sac of potatoes, and 3 tomatoes. Then he went to a bakery that bakes bread. He bought a baguette and some croissants and then headed out the door. He used his last bits to buy a box of extra frosted vanilla cupcakes from sugarcube corner. Then he slowly trotted back to his home.

He heard his tummy rumbling even more as he prepared his meal. He sat at the table, licking his lips, he had just made a colossal lettuce, tomato, cucumber, hay sandwich with a medium bowl full of salad and 4 slices of fresh, red apples. He used his magic to grab the sandwich, taking huge bites every time it got closer to his mouth, savoring the taste. After 5 huge bites, he finished his sandwich and moved on to the sides. He levitated a metal fork from a cabinet and started forking some delicious salad. Each time it was near his open mouth, he would bite and chew it, savoring the vinegary taste. He took about 7 bites of salad before the entire bowl was finished! He then levitated a bottle of cider from the fridge, guzzling it down. He looked satisfied as he began using his magic to clean the dirty dishes. Then he threw the now empty cider bottle into a garbage can. Then he put away the now clean dishes away and sighed. He craved something sweet, and just like that, he remembered he had bought a huge box of extra frosted vanilla cupcakes from sugarcube corner. He saw that the box was placed on the counter near the sink. He opened the box and looked inside. There were 12 cupcakes that were extra frosted. 6 were pink frosted and the other 6 were purple frosted. He levitated one of the purple frosted cupcakes and started chowing down, savoring the sweet vanilla-frosting taste, smiling each time.

Once he was finished, he looked at the time, apparently he had just made himself dinner, not lunch. He just lightly shook his head and sighed. He laid on one of the sofas. This sofa was a light, meadow green color, with bright blue pillows. Beside it was a bookshelf with over 50 different books and series. He got up and searched the bookshelf for he was looking for something in particular. He levitated dozens of books before he found the correct one. It was a royal purple color with smudged ink over it, dust piling on top. He blew away the dust and read the title: How To Adult Foal.

He jumped for joy as he laid back down on his sofa, reading the pages in his head. He saw that the book was about how to diaper up some pony, how to change diapers, and what to do in situations or what to do when the Adult misbehaves or how to deal with emotions such as, sadness and disgust. It also explains how to get your little one to rest, he smiled wide. So wide that he looked like the joker.

He dropped the book and started laughing maniacally. He couldn't help it, it was such a pleasure to him to do this. He got control of himself and started to chuckle lightly as he levitated the book, reading the section about emotions and behavior issues. He just sat there and read it to himself, over and over again. His eyes started to fall as he fell really tired. He closed up the book and stood up, a bit stiff from being on the couch for a long time. He trotted to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, as well as doing his 'business'. After he finished he went back to the couch and laid down, thinking about all of the things he's going to do tomorrow. He yawned loudly as his eyes slowly closed and only snoring could be heard. He was asleep,