• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 6,165 Views, 19 Comments

Kooky Gadget's Nursery Machine - TwilieTheFoal



The Mane 6 are in a mysterious shop. Inside, there is a nursery for Adult Foals. There is also nursery machine. The mane 6 were sent to this place for one reason, to become foals.

  • ...
10
 19
 6,165

Chapter 3- Phase 2: Regressing the Mane 6

The mane 6 were lifted onto the machine. First was Twilight. She was lifted onto the first part of the station, which was 'Bathing and Barber'. Twilight was about to fly off but then something gripped her hooves and neck, making her stay in place. She looked down and saw restraints wrapping around her hooves. They were coming from the machine itself, a hand hovering over the station she was currently in. She hesitated for a moment as some shower sprinklers floated above her, then before she could react, she was blasted with cold water and scrubbed with soap. She closed her eyes and her mouth so that the soapy water wouldn't irritate her eyes or enter her mouth. Once she was fully scrubbed and washed off, the conveyor belt moved forward, sending her to the second part of the station.

She saw the hands above her were holding scissors, brushes, and blow dryers. The hands expertly dried her mane while brushing it. making it a little fluffy. Then it used scissors to cut her tail till it looked like it belonged to a newborn foal, tying a light pink bow around it . Then it cut Twilight's side mane fully off, making her face red with anger as the machine finished. Then it took a mirror so that Twilight could look at her brand new look.

She gritted her teeth as the conveyor belt moved, sending her to the second station which was 'Powder and Diaper'. Her pupils shrank as some hands with foal powder dangled above her. Once she was at the station, the hands started powdering her flank like crazy, making her cough and sneeze. Once that was complete, she was let go from her shackles and the hands made her lie down, putting the shackles back on her as the conveyor belt moved to the diaper portion of the station, making her struggle as she was placed there. Some more hands came down and proceeded to diaper her. The first hand unfolded a large, thick, white adult diaper, lifting Twilight's rear as it placed the diaper underneath. Then another hand held her down as the other hand folded the front of the diaper onto her chest and taped it together. Once that was done, she was freed from her shackles once more as the hands put her back on her hooves, but she stumbled and fell. The hands then placed a bonnet that was light pink like her bow, and bright blue frills, a medium light pink bow tying it together. Then a pacifier with the same color scheme was placed into her mouth, making her blush.

Then the conveyor belt moved, sending her to the last station ' Feeding and Caring'. Hands came down, one held a light pink raddle and the other held a medium sized, adult foal bottle. She looked over her shoulder and saw that Applejack wasn't even at the first station as she saw her hat being removed. Fluttershy was in the 'Bathing and Barber' station, getting scrubbed and splashed with water. Rarity was also in the 'Bathing and Barber' station, getting her tail cut off while her mane was being combed. Rainbow Dash was in the 'Powder and Diaper' station, her rump getting heavily powdered as she sneezed. And Pinkie Pie was also in the 'Powder and Diaper' station, laying on the conveyor belt, getting diapered.

She was lifted off of the machine by a robotic unicorn pony. The robot had black eyes with glowing red pupils, it's mane and tail was a curly, cotton candy colored, and it wore a hat similar to Nurse Redhearts. The robopony (as Twilight liked to call them) carried her to a 'play area', or at least that's what it looks like to Twilight. She was placed on the ground, as some other roboponies entered the room, each one carried one of her friends on their backs, all of them blushing. Twilight looked at their appearance and almost laughed until she remembered that if she were them, she'd be mad if they laughed at her. But she couldn't help it, so she let out tiny giggles instead.

Rarity was dressed in a white puffy diaper, a bonnet that was a violet pink color with a cursive R in gold, with a violet purple bow with yellow polka dots tied the bonnet together, 4 hoof booties (one for each hoof) that was the same color as the bonnet but with yellow beads on the top of the booties, a bow with the same color scheme as the bow that tied the bonnet together was in her tail, and her mane style was really curly, her tail also really short, but still curly.

Rainbow Dash was dressed in a light pink diaper, a bonnet that was bright hot pink and blue with white frills, a big hot pink bow tying the bonnet around her head, 4 hoof booties that was the same color scheme as her bonnet (no white) but with blue beads on the top of the booties, her mane style was different because she had no side mane, there were only 3 strands of her mane underneath her bonnet, and her tail was very short, a hot pink bow tying it.

Fluttershy was dressed in a white, puffy diaper, a bonnet that was a light blue with orange frills, a bib with the same color scheme as her bonnet (no orange) and her 3 butterfly cutie marks were printed on, a bow with the same color scheme as her bonnet was in her tail, 4 hoof booties that were the same color scheme as her bow but with orange beads at the top of the booties, her mane style was a curly mane, but a different kind of curly, not like Rarity's. Her tail was a small spiral style.

Applejack was dressed in a puffy, white diaper, a bonnet that resembled her hat but it was lime green with light pink frills on top, a big light pink bow tied the bonnet to her head, her mane style was straight across, her side mane was 2 braids, one on each side, and her tail was a small braided one.

Pinkie Pie was in a puffy, white diaper, a bonnet that was a baby blue color, a bow tied it to Pinkie's head, she also wore a baby blue bow in her tail, her mane style was just a little part of her poofy mane sticking out of he bonnet, no side mane, and her tail was basically a very short newborn version of her original tail.

They all didn't look too happy, even Pinkie Pie. Twilight just decided to crawl over to a corner where there was a pile of foal books and a medium green TV. She took one of the books with her hooves since she can't use magic. It was a little tricky, but she managed to open the book to the first page. It was titled 'baby's first novel'. She sighed as she began to read the book while one of the roboponies turned on the TV. No pony seemed interested in the show but it was kept on anyways.

Twilight kept reading the book with.... interest. For some reason she was drawn to the foal book. While Applejack was somehow drawn to a rocking dragon. Basically a rocking horse that was in the shape of a dragon. Applejack hopped on and started rocking back and forth, back and fourth, never getting tired. She just kept going, rocking back and forth, back and forth.

Rarity was about to crawl towards somewhere when a robopony picked her up and placed her in a crib, making sure to pull the bars up. Rarity stood over the crib in silence and yet, she had a sudden urge to bounce in the crib as if it was a trampoline. She didn't even realize she was bouncing up and down until she saw her body do the actions, she smiled wide as she kept bouncing up and down.

Fluttershy just walked around on her 4 hooves, looking in confusion at what she should do. She thought about playing with blocks or some toys but that really isn't what she wanted. She was hungry and wished to eat something or have a drink. That's when a hand came down and lifted her into a very light red high chair. Then a medium sized bowl that was the same color scheme as the high chair. Fluttershy saw that it contained a light orange brown, goopy, substance. The hand then took a metal silver spoon and spooned some of the disgusting substance. Fluttershy realized that it was foal food, something she thought she'd never have to eat again. Once the spoon went to her mouth she closed it and shook her head from side to side, dodging each spoonful of mush. That's when a robopony came up to her. Her glowing red eyes mysteriously turned into the same eyes that discord had when he hypnotized every pony in his evil days. The robopony had a curly red styled mane and tail. Her hat was like Nurse Redhearts but instead of the hospital plus sign, it was 3 light pink hearts, there was one big one in the middle and two small ones on each side of the bigger heart. Fluttershy stared directly into the robots eyes and after 2 seconds of staring, Fluttershy's eyes were like the robot, drool running down from her mouth, her mouth open. It was a perfect opportunity for the hand to spoon some foal food and feed it to her, scooping up some more as Fluttershy finished swallowing her spoonful of mush. This process was repeated until the entire bowl of mush was empty. Once Fluttershy was finished and all cleaned up, the hand picked up Fluttershy and placed her back on the ground. The robopony released Fluttershy from her hypnotic state, snapping her back to reality.

"H-Huh? What happened?" Asked Fluttershy.

That's when she saw that the bowl of foal mush was empty, then she saw that she was back on the ground. She soon realized what had happened.

"D-Did I j-just. Was I-I fed Foal mush without m-my consent?" Stuttered Fluttershy.

No pony answered her.

She sighed as she looked at the room again. But she was really thirsty. She did NOT want to be fed a bottle, but that's all the nursery had to offer.

"U-Ummm.... c-can I have a d-drink?" Asked Fluttershy, blushing of high embarrassment.

As if the hand heard her question, it picked her up and cradled her in its arms. The hands took out an over sized foal bottle and plopped it into her mouth. Fluttershy began to suckle on the amber nipple, her actions were rewarded with some nice, creamy, warm milk. Fluttershy continued to suckle until the entire bottle was empty. The hands took away the empty bottle and burped her, making her blush.

The hands put her back down on the ground. Fluttershy began to crawl over to a pile of colorful blocks. She looked over to Applejack, who was happily playing on her rocking dragon-horse thingy. Twilight was still reading a book. Pinkie Pie was watching some t.v. The t.v played a very foalish t.v show called 'Foal Friends'. It's a t.v show about 6 foal friends who sleep and in their minds, go on cute little adventures, each adventure ending in a hug before the 6 foals wake up.

The 1st foal was a light purple unicorn with a bright violet mane and tail, her bangs were straight across, almost covering her eyes, her side mane was a little straight sliver of hair, and her tail was a small, straight tail. Pink and blue streaks went through her mane and tail. Her eye color is a rose color. The 2nd foal was a bright pink earth pony with a bright hot pink mane and tail, her mane was very long and very bouncy, her side mane was a sliver of bouncy hair, and her tail was a little longer than a normal foals and a lot bouncier and pink than Pinkie Pies. Her eyes were a bright mint green color. The 3rd foal was a bright yellow Pegasus with a bright meadow green mane and tail, her mane was long and very silky looking, a longer sliver of silky meadow green side mane, her tail not as long as the pink foals but longer than the purple foals. Her eyes were a lime green. The 4th foal was a light red unicorn with a bright orange mane with a streak of white, her mane was a wavy, smooth, yet messy, her side mane was a very messy orange sliver with a white streak, her tail looking the exact same. Her eyes were a light yellow. The 5th foal was a light green Pegasus with a very short and messy, dark green, her side mane and tail little slivers of messy hair. Her eye color was bright blue. And the 6th foal was a pure white earth pony with a curly, long light blue mane, and tail. Her eye color was a bright orange.

The 1st foals name is Bookworm. The 2nd foals name is Bubbles. The 3rd foals name is Fluffy Flower. The 4th foals name is Flair. The 5th foals name is Gail. And the 6th foals name is Diamond Dazzle.

The episode is called 'Fluffy's Weird Day'. The episode is basically about Fluffy having a really weird day. First, she gets pranked. Second, she lost her favorite stuffed animals. And finally, she got a weird phone call. So she and her friends work together to solve this problem. In the end it turns out that her friend Bubbles, was behind it all. She apologized to her, then they all ended with a group hug. Then the adventure ended, and the episode was done.

Fluttershy for some reason, actually sat down to watch the episode, smiling when the episode ended. She looked over the room again, Applejack was still on her rocking dragon-horse thingy. Twilight was still reading a book, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were playing with the colorful, plastic, blocks. And Rarity was still bouncing in her crib.

Fluttershy decided to draw. She saw a pile of blank paper, and 2 crayon boxes were beside it. Fluttershy walked over to the papers and crayons. She laid down on the floor, and grabbed a blank piece of white paper, and thought about what to draw until she had an idea and began to take several crayons, drawing rapidly. Once she finished her drawing, she put the crayons away and looked at her scribbly, stick pony, masterpiece. She had drawn her best friend Rainbow Dash. She crawled over to Dash and Pinkie Pie, who were playing with some colorful blocks, they were making a tower.

“Umm.. Dash. C-can I t-talk t-to y-you?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Sure! What’s up?” Replied Dash.

“Umm.. I was making a-a drawing over there. Umm.. I w-want to s-show you w-what I-I drew.” Explained Fluttershy.

“Oh! Umm... sure!” Replied Dash.

Fluttershy hoofed over her drawing. Dash looked at it, she had to look at it three times before she realized it was a picture of her. She didn’t really like the drawing, heck, she could care less about a drawing, but it obviously means a lot to Fluttershy, so Dash merely smiled and tried to look like her drawing had just lit up her day.

“Uh... great drawing Fluttershy. Uh.. I really like the way you drew me.” Lied Dash, hoping that Fluttershy would fall for her act.

“T-thanks, Dash. I a-am very happy!” Exclaimed Fluttershy, not knowing that Dash was lying.

“N-no problem, uh.. wanna play with us?” Asked Dash, trying to forget about her lie.

“Uh... sure. What a-are you d-doing?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Oh! we’re just building towers, than we’ll push it, letting everything scatter!” Exclaimed Dash.

“Uh... i’ll play.” Answered Fluttershy, as she sat on the ground.

Fluttershy took some of the blocks and began stacking each block on top of one another, making a tower. Then she lightly tapped the tower, nudging it. She lightly tapped the tower of blocks again and again until the tower eventually fell over, collapsing to the ground and all of the colorful blocks scattered. That’s when Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie felt their tummies rumbling.

“Sorry Flutters but, I need food.” Apologized Dash, patting her stomach.

“Ya! I am very hungry as well!” Agreed Pinkie.

“Oh. That’s okay, I-I know y-you need t-to e-eat.” Replied Fluttershy.

Dash crawled to one of the highchair’s, Pinkie was crawling to the other highchair. Hands came down and placed Dash and Pinkie in one of the highchairs. A medium bowl full of orange-brown goop. Dash looked at the bowl, all she could think of was the word ‘eww’. As the hand advanced a silver, metal spoon towards Dash’s lip Dash turned her head from side to side, avoiding the disgusting mush that sat on the spoon. The hand scooped up more mush, which only added much more mush to the spoon. Dash kept turning her head from side to side, avoiding the spoon. A robopony that had long yellow curly mane and tail. She wore the same hat that the other roboponies had. The robopony used the same hypnotic spell that was used on Fluttershy was performed. Dash’s mouth gaped open as the hands fed her the spoonful of foal mush, spooning some more while Dash finished chewing and swallowing the mush. The hands fed her spoonful after spoonful until the entire bowl was finished, the robopony stopped the spell, making Dash snap back to reality.

“H-huh? W-what h-happened?” Asked Dash.

She looked to her right and saw Pinkie Pie was finished eating her foal food. She looked back at her own medium bowl and saw that her bowl was empty.

She never remembered eating, and when she was offered the food she had turned her head... so what happened?

Dash was lifted by the hands from the highchair and cradled. The hands put a big foal bottle into Dash’s mouth. Dash felt the rubbery nipple in her mouth, on instinct, she began to suckle on the nipple, each suckle was rewarded with some nice creamy, warm milk. Dash kept suckling until the whole bottle was empty. Dash saw that Pinkie Pie was done her bottle as well. Dash was burped than placed back down. Dash forgot about her question, Dash forgot what she was doing. That’s when she saw that Applejack got off of her rocking dragon-horse thingy to get fed some food and get something to drink.

Dash clumsily walked over to the toy that Applejack had previously used. She climbed on to it and began rocking on it, making the toy rock back and forth. Now Dash understood why Applejack wanted to keep it to herself, it was so...relaxing and yet so simple. Dash smiled wide as she kept rocking and rocking. But her smile faded and her fun ended when Applejack crawled towards her, looking at Rainbow Dash with a scowl.

“HEY! Dat’s MY wocking horse, not yours! Give IT BACK!!!” Screamed Applejack.

“Bu-but I just wanted a-a t-turn.” Rainbow said weakly.

“WELL TOO BAD. YOU CAN’T HAVE DAT. IT IS MINE!” Replied Applejack.

And for some reason ,that Dash couldn’t comprehend, she started crying and wailing. That’s when Kooky Gadget decided to finally show his face again.

“Aww, what’s the matter wittle Dashie?” Asked Kooky in a babyish voice.

“Appajack yelled at me for using da wocking horse.” Replied Dash weakly, tears still streaming down her face.

Kooky Gadget smiled on the inside because he knew that the mane 6 were regressing without even realizing it. But on the outside he looked serious and had a frown upon his face.

“Applejack, you need to let others have a turn. Not everyone is having fun by doing the same thing for hours. You MUST give other foals a chance!” Scolded Kooky Gadget in an authoritative dad kinda tone.

“B-but she, she-” Protested Applejack, but she was cut off by Kooky Gadget.

“But nothing, now what do you have to say?” Asked Kooky Gadget.

Applejack sighed. “Sorry Dash.”

Rainbow Dash looked at Applejack, still teary eyed. She still had a frown upon her face, she said with a scowl, “I don’t accept your sorry.”

Applejack looked at her, she was about to produce tears herself but held them back.

“I-I guess I deserve dat.” Replied Applejack in a weak tone as she walked off to play with some blocks.

Kooky Gadget wiped Dashes tears away but told her in a firm dad-like tone “Please go and accept her apology now or else i’ll take your rocking horse away.”

Dash looked scared for a moment, but then she got off the rocking horse and crawled towards a sad Applejack.

“Um... Applejack. I-I am sorry for the way I acted back there.” Apologized Dash.

“I-I wanted to say dat I accept your apology.”

“Thanks. I appreciate it.” Replied Applejack.

Rainbow Dash smiled and crawled back to her rocking horse while Kooky Gadget made his way out of the room and into his ‘secret’ room.


Kooky Gadget laughed manically, all the while smiling.

“I did it! I DID it! I secretly regressed the mane 6!” Yelled Kooky Gadget triumphantly.

Well he sorta did it. The mane 6 have a foalish mindset but, they can still speak like adults and still understand all the words adults say.

He checked his regresser meter and turns out it's still pretty low. But every second it gets higher, but it's just not good enough.

"Huh. If only this was easier." Muttered Kooky.

He looked at his watch that he happened to have. The time was 3:30. He looked shocked that it was that late already and then ran out of his monitor room and into the so called 'play area' that the mane 6 were in.


Kooky Gadget walked back into the play area and announced.

"Alright, it's movie time!" Exclaimed Kooky excitedly.

The mane 6 laughed and cheered at the thought of watching a movie together. The mane 6 were so enthralled that they crawled over, not even noticing that they wet their diapers or needed food and drinks. The mane 6 sat beside each other on the carpeted floor, the t.v right in front of them.

Kooky Gadget levitated 2 very childish movies. The first one was The Care Bears 2 from 1986. The second one was the Wiggles: The Movie.

"Ok. Which movie would you like to watch? Care Bears 2 or The Wiggles: The Movie." Asked Kooky Gadget, who was levitating both movies.

No pony answered.

He asked the question again, the mane 6 turned to face him with confused looks. He smiled and said in a babyish tone, "Ok let's try this again. Do you wanna watch this or this?" He even showed the 2 movies to them.

Twilight looked at both movies and then said "I wanna watch da Ware Wears."

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity agreed.

"Alright then let's watch Care Bears!" And with that being said, Kooky Gadget placed the Care Bears movie and then popped 1 bottle into each mouth of the mane 6, each pony suckled on their huge bottles while the movie started.

Kooky Gadget giggled manically as he transported himself back to his monitor room.


Kooky Gadget looked at the regresser meter and saw that it was at 20% even though it was only at 5% before.

"Well, I guess the movie did it, since Care Bears 2 IS too childish for full grown ponies to watch." He muttered.

That's when he heard Twilight say

"Wet's wip to da part where dey wing!" Exclaimed Twilight.

The robopony didn't see Kooky Gadget so the robopony did nothing.

Kooky Gadget transported himself back to the play area, he looked down on the robopony and said "Please skip to the part where they all sing."

The roboponies obeyed and using their robotic skills, they skipped to the singing part. Once that was done, they unpaused it, hearing the start of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtueijOApR8

The mane 6 sang the song together.

Once the song stopped the mane 6 didn't look so interested, of course they only wanted to hear the song.

Kooky Gadget took out each empty bottle from each member of the mane 6's mouths and then made the hands burp them.

The hand checked all of their diapers, each one warm and squishy. The hands brought them over to the conveyor belt and started the change.

Kooky Gadget replayed the song as the hands went to work, the mane 6 humming the tune of the song as the hands changed their wet diapers.

Once the change was done, Kooky Gadget turned the t.v off and transported himself back to his monitor room, hearing the mane 6 playing and crawling around.


Kooky Gadget checked the regresser meter. Turns out that the song made the mane 6 50% regressed. It was remarkable that it turned from 20% to 50% in just 4 to 5 minutes. Maybe this was easy.

"Wow. I can't believe it! I am halfway done to regressing the mane 6, wow!" Exclaimed Kooky Gadget as he started jumping and prancing around with triumph.

Now it was time for phase 3: Capturing the Princesses.


He wondered how he was going to pull that off.


You know, Kooky Gadget didn't plan on one thing. Flurry Heart. He didn't know that right now, Flurry Heart was getting a magical feeling about what he's doing, he doesn't know that Flurry Heart is on her way right now, along with Cadence. He didn't think that his plan would fail.

Author's Note:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!:rainbowlaugh: