• Published 16th May 2017
  • 7,065 Views, 477 Comments

To Love The Moon - Baxter1984



Twilight senses something troubling and teleports to Canterlot. This leads to a series of events that force her to face feelings that she had tried to hide.

  • ...
32
 477
 7,065
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

YAY, it's back on woooo

A new chapter! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Great update my friend. Keep up the great work.

YAY NEW CHAPTER *SQUEE SQUEE SQUEEE*

sweet another great chapter

Weeeeeeee great update thanks

Would love to see Artemis and night change places and let the “other son” have a crack at dear old dad.

To the author - there's so much i want to say but i'll save it for the PM:raritywink:
glad you're back and the story's updated!:yay::pinkiehappy:

YEs new chapter can't wait to read it and more if this story continues

Oh I can't wait for more!!!!!!! I'm loving how you go in to detail with the fights they are so perfect!

Is there going to be another update soon?

Any updates planed?

10476182

10488800
I'm sorry for the delayed response. Don't worry. I am working on the next chapter. Unfortunately, I am forced to do so around several doctor's appointments (try at least 3 a week) that force me to drive an hour each way. As I said, I am working on it . . . it's just going to take a little more time.

10488912
No worries ☺️ was just checking up on you and the hubby, stay safe

I need more!!!!!!!!!!!

10704246
I'm sorry that it took so long to respond.

I am working on the next chapters of both of my stories. It's just taking a little time . . . still getting new furniture, appliances and blinds (Cursed slow delivery times due to covid), I have a ton of medical appointments now that the doctors and medical facilities have opened and . . . oh yeah, my 1 year wedding anniversary is in less than two weeks. We have a long weekend planned.

10708053
holy shit do you have time to eat?!
(also dont worry i know the chapters are going to be worth the wait so im re reading (for the 20th time) to love the moon) <3 stay safe and happy anniversary

10742784
He got distracted and forgot .:twilightsmile:

10796420
Thank you for catching that. I was restructuring the sentence and forgot to remove the word "need". I fixed it.

will this ever get a new chapter?

10797731
Yes. I am currently working on the next chapter of my other story (Luna's Daughter). This story will get its next chapter after that.

10934379
:rainbowlaugh: Looking back on it now, I probably have. I can't explain why, but it just made sense at the time.

11564897
Thank you for saying that, but I am not sure that I agree. I am still eagerly waiting for a continuation of your story.
Don't worry. Neither of my stories are dead. I am still working on the next chapters for both of them. I am just dealing with a few medical issues at the moment.

I hope this gets updated this year I just read it for probably the 15th time

Login or register to comment