• Published 15th May 2017
  • 15,587 Views, 23 Comments

A MILF in Need - Oldtakufanboy



Things are getting settled, but things go rather different when Mrs. Cakes comes home and telling me about her love life and that things aren't doing well with herself and her husband

  • ...
19
 23
 15,587
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

Notification Squad!

Does Mrs. Cake's got big booty in this? If so, I may be very interested.

8165385 this is glorious

The dialogue is a bit stiff... dammit, I didn't know how punny that sounded. It wax sexy though. Where'd the coverart come from?

8166208
I'm not seeing it. I'd like the uncropped version.

"Well... I like my mares thicc."
"Oh?" she said, placing her hands on her hips. "You like me because I'm thicc?"

What lingo do you speaketh of :rainbowderp:!What I meant was don't you mean 'thick' and couldn't that be seen as an insult?

8166250
How about now? Found the source. You're welcome :raritywink:

8166262

Nope. It was meant to be THICC

Because there are men who like their women or mares-

Not Enough Mrs. Cake fics out there. Always nice to see this Milf get the attention she deserves. :pinkiehappy:

8166414
A lot of people say that and it's true. You don't see much of them

Comment posted by Enemy_Spotted deleted May 25th, 2017

Him getting to be the father is quite the bonus for me. After clopfics like this, I always want a sequel, which turns out into a real and bigger story where I would like to see Pinkie and others to react to that.

edit : Oh this is the second story from you already that I have read, I nearly didn’t noticed it was one from you as well.

After reading this it gave me an idea, why not make a series focusing on the Mothers of the mane six? You already made a few milf storys and they turned out great.

8232900
Know any other MILFs?

8233049
I was just thinking that a story focusing on the Mane six mom's would be interesting to look into. We have, Cloudy Quarts, Twilight Velvet, Windy Whistles, Fluttershy and Raritys mom aswell (i dont remember their names right now).

Dialogue can use quite a bit of work. Seemed a bit too cliche and rushed imho but it works pretty well for a quick jerk clopfic.

Using thicc though, not my thing when there are so many ways to describe a great ass.

8166208
I don't see the link/source

Mrs. Cake, not cakes plural.

Login or register to comment