• Published 3rd Dec 2011
  • 15,518 Views, 180 Comments

Special Delivery - Slag



A 'serious parody' of Rainbow Dash being shipped with everyone by shipping her with shipping itself.

  • ...
7
 180
 15,518

Christmas Special

Santa Claus’s trip had been going better than usual, and the sleigh was getting along in record time. He threw a few praises towards the reindeer pulling the cart as he reached back for his sack to pull out the next bundle of presents. Something stopped him, though. There was movement in the sack.

He yelled for the reindeer to keep going the normal course as he turned around. Digging through the sack, he wondered if it was another elf that had gotten lost or decided to stow away for some reason. He was shocked when he found a sweaty, sky-blue pegasus laying in the midst of the toys. She looked up at him as he looked down at her, shock and embarrassment easily apparent on both faces.

“Wh... what are you doing here, Rainbow Dash?” Santa started, his shock slowly turning into a detective-like search for the meaning behind this discovery.

“Well, uh... it’s kind of a long story,” responded the filly, her cheeks blushing red.

“Care to tell?” Santa offered a hand and pulled her from the bag. She was soaked head to hoof in sweat, and another curious liquid soaked the area between her hind legs. She also seemed to be having trouble folding her wings in.

“Alright, um...” Rainbow began nervously, “where should I start?”


It was about 15 minutes before the turn of the day on the International Date Line, and Santa’s sleigh was getting its final launch checks completed. Little did the elves know that there was a stowaway in Santa’s sack, and the probes that were supposed to check for such a thing had managed to miss the mark once again.

Rainbow Dash was squirming through the bag, attempting to find a good place to settle for the ride. While riding in boxes was amazingly fun, they had started to become boring, and she couldn’t exactly convince Twilight to let her use Spike, even after he had demonstrated his maturity. Probably something to do with us ruining her carpet that one time, she thought as she found the perfect spot.

The advantage of Santa’s sack was all the random bumps and edges amidst the haphazard sea of boxes, which provided much more stimulation than being in a box could ever do. It was also much more tightly packed, and the pegasus found her enjoyment rising.

Suddenly, everything shifted, and Rainbow Dash let out a gentle squeal as the cargo traced across her body. After a quick bank, the various packages settled, and the filly began to squirm to keep up the sensual experience. However, it did not take long for the tantalizing pressure across her body to diminish as presents slowly left the sack. She burrowed herself in more, finding another suitable location to enjoy the various movements of the flight and gyrations of her own body. Unfortunately, the presents, and the pressure, kept disappearing, and every time Rainbow neared her peak, she found herself unable to continue and had to bury herself even more.

Rainbow was running out of room. There was barely a layer of toys below her now, and she knew the flight would soon end with her unsatisfied. However, she found the perfect spot deep in the sack, and began to move herself as much as possible as the ride took a sudden turn for the smooth. She could feel herself getting ever warmer as sensation surged through her body...

Light found its way into Rainbow’s eyes as the toys above her suddenly shifted. As she looked up at the source, she found herself staring at a face. Her sudden jolt of excitement pushed her ever nearer to the peak... but soon came crashing down as fear took over.


“Ah, I see.” Santa smiled warmly. “Well, believe it or not, I don’t mind.”

“Really?” the pegasus joyously exclaimed, grinning brightly. “Oh, thank you!”

“No need to thank me,” Santa said, handing over a cookie and watching Rainbow munch down on it. “You’re going to be very useful, my dear.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Rainbow Dash suddenly noticed she was dizzy. And tired. Dizzy and tired. “Wha? What’s goin’ ooooo-”

The filly awoke with a start. Her vision came into focus and she noticed her friend Applejack, standing in front of her, smiling. Rainbow asked her friend, “mhhhtmh-”

There was a ball gag in her mouth. Her legs were tied- with ribbon, she realized, as she turned her head to look. And below her tail was a big red bow which a big red stallion was staring at hungrily. Dash looked back up at Applejack, who smiled even more warmly as she closed her eyes and leaned down toward the bound pegasus’s lips.

Comments ( 38 )

Oh... my... :fluttershyouch: ... It think I like it... :pinkiehappy:

Best.
Christmas.
Surprise.
EVER.

:yay: good continuation. and a good christmas episode.

hahaha merry christmas big mac...merry christmas :)

ugh... that's kind of... something?

86614 Yeah, it's... definitely... something.

Then Big Mac enters the room. "Dear Playcolt forum... Giggity."

Yeah. I went there. Now I'm doing my penance of scrubbing that image off my retinas with a wire brush.

huh, two forms of shipping mixed into one, that was different

Bwahahaha <3

Wut de hay is this?
Anyway, merry christmas Big Mac and AJ!

Indeed...a big Happy Hearth's Warming/Merry Christmas to both Big Macintosh and Applejack; they got the perfect present, I'd say. :rainbowderp:

52364 I love your creativeness. :pinkiehappy:

Omfg this was amazing:pinkiegasp:

[](/b14)

Awesome!

SHIPPINGCEPTION!:applejackconfused:

Shipped to be "shipped" with a mare, a stallion, and both siblings at that... :rainbowhuh: ... :rainbowderp: ... :rainbowkiss:

Shipping while shipping.......ohhhh its a shipception :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy:

I would give ANY FUCKIN' THING to be Big in that situation.

:rainbowderp:but then i :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

LOL, best shipping trip ever

#21 · Jan 3rd, 2012 · · ·

I don't know whether to laugh or cry :derpyderp2:

Okay, I'll go with laugh... :rainbowlaugh:

BRILLIANT STORY! Five stars from me!

Hah. I was just going through my favorites and what do I find but two more chapters in the most hilarious story I've ever read. I'll have to put this in my tracker!

"Her sudden jolt of fear pushed her ever nearer to the peak... but soon came crashing down as fear took over."

....I think you messed up here.

Applejack got a PONY! :ajsmug:

:pinkiegasp: "Aw... lucky!"

Lawl bondage.

I don't understand.
But still a thumbs up for it weirdness

... Why am I reading this again? It's wrong on so many levels :rainbowlaugh:

446323
Because it's absolutely fucking hilarious

Okay, that's... interesting.
How the fuck does Applejack expect to make out with Rainbow Dash if Dash has a ball gag in her mouth? :derpytongue2:

Rainbow Dash has a shipping fetish...
Love it.

this is... simply... amazing :yay:

Yo Dawg!
theskimonster.com/files/theskimonster/ckfinder/images/xzibit-happy.jpeg

I heard you like shipping! So I put shipping in yo shipping so that you can get laid while you masturbate!

Friends told me to read this... Not sure if they are crazier than me yet... Ending was awesome and hilarious.

Bob Marley called, he wants you to keep his weed so that you can keep writing this glorious fic.

"Everyone knows Rainbow Dash is free game to be shipped with anyone and everyone, but what happens when she gets shipped with the concept of 'shipping' itself? It's a serious look at a parody-like concept." :applejackconfused:
Hmm, I don't know how I should feel about that... Should I read you, Special Delivery?:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment