• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 2,537 Views, 45 Comments

The Curse of the Elements - Art Inspired



The main six are busy doing their normal things when something strange happens.

  • ...
16
 45
 2,537

Epilogue: Celestia's Favorite Show

Princess Celestia regally sat at her throne with a bowl full of cherries nestled next to her. The whole room was completely emptied, and as she used her magic to ward off all of the entrances and exits, she said to herself, "Let's see what Twilight and her best of friends are up to right about now."

A magical portal opened up directly in front of Princess Celestia, and inside, the Princess could see all of Ponyville. She could see Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie playing around with one another inside of Sugar Cube Corner as usual, and she could also see that Fluttershy was headed on over to Rarity's. She was holding onto a bouquet of freshly picked roses. At last, Princess Celestia repositioned the invisible portal to spy on her very own student, Twilight Sparkle. She was hard at work it seemed with yet another new and challenging spell.

"What'll it be this time, Twilight? Transfiguration, or perhaps distant teleportation?"

She inhaled slightly, but sharply through her scrunched muzzle. Something else appeared to be happening.

The door from behind Twilight opened, and the student turned around to see Applejack entering her room. At first, it simply appeared as though the earth pony was merely going to give Twilight a strong, and very comforting hug. Although, then Celestia caught a glimpse of their lips touching, and then they blatantly began making out with one another.

"Oh..." Celestia's eyebrows went up while she resumed casually watching the action. She could even faintly see Twilight and Applejack's tongues wrestling for dominance. "Well... I can't necessarily say that this was unexpected, but they certainly don't wait around, do they?"

Her Highness shrugged, and from beyond the portal, she heard Twilight saying to her close friend, "Applejack, I... l-love you so much."

Applejack replied, "Ah love you more, y'know..."

Celestia giggled while she coyly listened to them talking, and then magically turned her cherries into popcorn. She then said while she leisurely ate, "At least now I have something that will keep me thoroughly entertained whenever I get too bored around here."

Author's Note:

This was the very first story I ever wrote on this site. As of early Spring 2021 I decided to revisit all of the chapters as well as the short and long descriptions of The Curse of the Elements and give it all a thorough edit. I also updated the cover artwork and posted this final epilogue chapter.

If any of you happen to catch any leftover errors that I may have missed, please don't hesitate to point them out in the comments section below.

Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment