• Published 20th Mar 2017
  • 2,138 Views, 187 Comments

The Tale of Team SASA - Dark Star the Crazed



Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings are thrust into the world of Remnant and attend Beacon Academy along with teams JNPR and RWBY.

Comments ( 41 )

I like the new Grimm species you are implementing. Are the other teams going to show up before the tournament?

So is Neo's umbrella able to block not just most attacks, but the KINETIC FORCE behind the attacks?! Because I'm pretty sure physics demands that it block the force behind the attack for her to not be pushed back. Which would mean her umbrella can resist at least 580 PSI of force without her being pushed back? Are we sure she is not a robot?

I never understand why the villains always dispose of their lackeys once they have done their work propperly. I mean, I guess it kinda makes sense when they fail, but after they accomplish their task masterfuly? Really? Ungrateful bitches. If you all are so powerful, why do you need henchmen to begin with hum? Why not just do everything by yourself if you are so powerful, you ungrateful coward?

Sorry, I don't like the 'I don't have any more use for you' troupe. To me it's just waste of good minions. And that's why you morons can't find good minions, you keep killing them without a care! A true evil mastermind should cherish and REWARD their lackeys for a good job.

8282980
Sorta a loose end. If they keep them alive, they run the risk of having valuable Intel get into the enemy's hands should they find out they work for them. It's a dickish move, but one that makes getting enemy Intel alot harder.

You just made an anti-Qrow and I love it :3
Team YLDD is looking awesome

8282979

I'm pretty sure physics demands that it block the force behind the attack for her to not be pushed back.

Nora flew into the battle during the Breach while standing on Magnhild (her hammer). Your argument is invalid,

8284066
Her hammer that can propel itself using a grenade-launcher like blast. Neo's umbrella is an umbrella with a blade in the hilt, not a rocket hammer. Argument still valid.

8284076
... The Nucklavee had stretchy rubber arms! Argument invalid!

8284198
The nuckaluvee is based of a mythical creature of the same name. Real world physics need not apply to myth. Like how Thor can hold a metal hammer that conducts electricty without burning or electrocuting himself. He is a god, yes, but he can still die and feel pain. Nora is based off Thor. Nora is protected from electrocution by her semblance. Physics not applicable to her semblance. Argument valid.

I can do this all day. *in good joking fun*

8283537
thank you.

I RP as Drago Astrum on G+ and his semblance is basically a remake of his favorite passive ability. Probability Check
background details will be given when mentioned


oh and thank you for the interaction before the arena. I hope it wasn't too much trouble.

Seeing how the story going. Is Pyrrha still going to die or live? And if she still dies are you planning to bring her back as grimm Pyrrha or in some other way?

False alert! accidently his publish instead of edit!

8284325
If you read the start of Waiting: Part 1, that should most likely answer your question.

It's weird to think that I found this story while searching for Anon-a-miss stories a few months ago, and that the incident is only mentioned briefly in chapter 1.

8308392
That why I ask. All I wanted to know was if the author planned on bringing Pyrrha back at a later point, possible as a enemy for Ruby or Sunset or better yet Jaune. I would love to read a where Jaune fight a evil version of Pyrrha and like final farewell he never got to give her. Plus it can use further his character as a whole because of the fact Pyrrha pretty much taught him how to fight and it could be use as a one last chance to show Pyrrha how much he grown or something like that.

8309032
Extreme Spoiler alert ahead...
Remember, the Nightmare has the ability to possess others...

8309043
Thank you that all I needed to know. Also I like your story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.... But I will.

8309043
I got the impression from Sunset's dream that Pyrrha lives due to interference from Sunset and Ruby. But I don't think Cinder will die. After all, Emerald is all about making you see what she wants you to, but it seemed limited to only 1 person at a time, so it might not work. I am thinking that Sunset and the sirens are going to be the Four Maidens at the entire story's Big Finale.

I'm thinking they would be:
Sunset --- Fall
Adagio --- Winter
Sonata --- Spring
Aria --- Summer
My reasoning for their roles is as follows: Fall Maiden can utilize fire, and Sunset's main element is fire. The Winter Maiden seemed to be the oldest and most level-headed of the sisters, which describes Adagio to a T. Spring Maiden seemed the most lively, energetic, and somewhat ditzy of the Maidens, which Sonata is undoubtedly the most energetic of the team. And Summer is the hottest season, and Aria is the hottest-headed of SASA.

Oh, and I thought of some things that might refine some of Team GRSM's semblances.

8309091
I'm not going to lie, that was originally the idea.... However I abandoned that idea a month ago... Also Cinder is going to die... But not how you might expect.
Please send me a message with the refined details.

Hey, would you mind if, when Team GRSM is introduced, I leave a comment that goes a bit more in depth on a certain part of G's backstory? I wrote it in the form of an excerpt from how I think an Atlas Academy personnel file would be written.

More please

When can we expect more?

so... do i need to know that they are talking about before reading?

Please update

k then, now i have a reason to watch the anime.

8588243
Ok. So. Everything in the prequel happened BEFORE Sunset and the Sirens were sent to Remnant. Almost everything in this story, except for the Waiting chapters and the Field Trip with Goodwitch, is in line with the timeline for Seasons 1 & 2 of RWBY, just with Sunset and the Sirens present, and whatever changes that causes. the story has barely entered Season 3, which is the Tournament proper and the events surrounding it.
The fight at the docks where Torchwick is taken into custody? Yeah, he got away in the actual show. A prime example of how their mere presence has altered events.
Hopefully this cleared up your confusion? The only time skips present are those that are present in the RWBY show.

Also, this was being written before the prequel. The reason for no recent updates is because the author was affected by Hurricane Irma earlier this year, and apparently lost half their house because of it.

RWBY AND MLP? Dude I love you!

I think you have me hooked! You are an amazing writer! I hope you and your family are doing better now and I will patiently wait for you to get back into it! By the way, really like the idea of Neo and Sunset.

8309655
God i hate Cinder. Good riddence. First thing I do while writing RWBY stuff is either find away to kill her right away so I don't have to deal with her or I cut her out all together.

8666728
I bet the second to last episode of Volume 5 made you VERY happy.

8730311
You have NO idea. I'm pretty sure I legitimately cheered.

I didn’t know you can pronounce YLDD with a W.

8730504
The hell happened did she kill herself or did Salem beet her to it?

Hello? Update?

9346043
Don't count on it.

Hello? Update?

Any idea when you'll continue?

I really hope you come back to this because it’s quite enjoyable

I really wish this wasn’t dead

Please come back to this man don't let this story truly die I've seen too many good stories died

Shame I found this after the author has gone silent on it. It's a kick ass story kind of reminds me of another RWBY and MLP crossover story.

More please consider continuing this it's a great fic to read 🙏🥰

Login or register to comment