• Published 19th Mar 2017
  • 10,358 Views, 126 Comments

Showing Mom a Good Time - DeltaXeno1138



Shining Armor fills the void in his mother's life.

Comments ( 10 )

I approve whole heartedly of that last part!!!
:pinkiehappy::eeyup:

Awesome story i love it you did and great job

Are we going to get a sequel where Shining becomes Prince Pimp of Royal Crystal? I sure hope so cause this ending has opened doors way WAY open and I cannot wait to see Shining having to really do his job with not only two mares, but to actually romance alicorns and his mom in one royal sized bed and breeding session.

And yes, drama for the first few chapters because of the family reveal and talk. Hooza! Cheers for the fine story and plot. Cannot forget the plot.

a super good ending i love it.

8865902 I should tell you not to get your hopes up too high for a sequel like that. I'm not saying it couldn't be like that, but I planned it a while ago. It's gonna be significantly shorter.


But your comment did make me go "That could be interesting to try." I may see about writing a side story like that in the future, but I can't make any promises. Though I can promise I have something else planned for after the sequel.

I kinda wanna hear the reveal between Crystal and Night

8868172 I knew I forgot to mention something in the note. I am gonna reveal what happens with that.

8923409 You should make that the new cover art. That's what I did with BBBFF's Other Meaning.

8923416 Hm, I'll consider it.

I fucking see what you did with both of Shining’s name suggestions :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment