• Published 30th Dec 2016
  • 2,640 Views, 199 Comments

Find Her, Keep Her - midnightwolfGX



A closet brony finds that Lyra Heartstrings is real, though she is a filly, and decides to take her under his care. As time passes, the two go on to share a strong friendship, but due to Lyra's accelerated aging, might become even more...

Comments ( 27 )

Nice idea From you to Show us the Songs

8263354
Yep, and I've added links for them in the actual story, as well as color coding to show when they happen.

8263359
Smart. You should make a Sequel.

Got yourself a new follower! This was great!

Good job with this. Havent quite finished yet but I loved it ever since I found it just a couple days after you published the first few chapters and I knew i had to stick around.

Want to see more awesomeness

8370816
I have thought about it. Right now, I am writing an "Aliens" fanfic on FanFiction.net, but who knows? I have already been thinking of ideas for how a sequel could play out. So, it just might happen!

Is there, or will there be a sequel? I loved this story too much to see it end here! :raritycry: I'm sure a lot of people would also love to see a sequel of this story. Give it some thought, please? This is one of my favorite stories and Lyra is my all-time favorite pony. :pinkiehappy:

8439576
I have thought about it. Right now, I'm writing an "Aliens" fic on FanFiction.net, but once I find time, I might just put up a sequel! So, stay tuned!

8439704
Will do! I'll be looking forward to it!

OK first i am not bashing this story.
i will say the first few chapter are a little rough and i am referring to the righting, but i can also say you have improved a hole bunch during this story.
if i was to rate this story from 1 -to- 100 it is a vary strong 70.
i will also say i will be reading the sequel.
and yes this gets a up vote from me.

8515974

referring to the righting, but i can also say you have improved a hole bunch during this story.
if i was to rate this story from 1 -to- 100 it is a vary

Were you talking about the writing, or grammar? If it's grammar, check your own stuff dude. XD

8544274
my grammar sucks and i know it. but at 53 years old i really don't give a flying __________.
i am talking about your writing over all.

8371056
My compliments go to the Arthur.
This story is genius.
Fantastic job.

9146131
Thank you! It's rare for me to receive reviews on this particular story now, but I appreciate it nonetheless! And there's a sequel if you're interested!

9146131
I know I’ve already finished it. I would have put up a comment before but I didn’t have an account but I now I do.
And I can finally tell you how great both these stories are.
Especially since the stories take place in my home state.
Once again you did a fantastic job on theses stories.
Better than my little dashie but I’m not shouting it down though because I cried reading it too.
Once again great job bro.

Wow, this story is amazing :twilightsmile:

9609686
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Find Her, Keep Her

0:19

Manifest find her

9669292
:rainbowlaugh: Nice connection you made there!

10040573
I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, I did take quite a few liberties for my headcanon.

10462909
Well if that's the case, sorry you had to put up with them for some time, and congratulations on making it out.

10040573
Also, thinking about what you said with ponies being more focused on magic, I could buy that when it comes to unicorns, since it's pretty much what they're all about. But since the other two races (earth ponies especially) don't have magic at their disposal, I imagine it would be plausible that they'd be more invested in science to find out how natural phenomena works, and how they can use the laws of physics to make their lives easier in ways that unicorns wouldn't consider.

Perhaps it was through this process from pegasi and earth ponies that things like electricity were discovered in Equestria, which may have never been discovered by unicorns, with magic being more than sufficient for them.

Of course, this is just speculation, but I'd say it's plausible, given the abilities and drawbacks of the three races.

Quick question before i read this story, which is that start? this one or i found her?

10830852
I Found Her is a prequel that centers around William Schaeffer, the father of this story's protagonist, Kyle Schaeffer. The prequel is still not finished yet, but whether you want to read it first or not is up to you.

10831343
Ah ok thanks want to atleast make the story to make sense.

Login or register to comment